Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Taurus Nutrition, ITS PROMO TIME!!!!!!!!


    I want 6 people to Log WYKED Lemonade!

    -Must Log once the product is recieved, atleast 4 updates a week also. This is limited to U.S Only. Theres 6 tubs to be given away and we have 6 reps! I may throw in Rosie as a bounus pick , Post somthing funny, video, picture or what ever!! make me laugh but at the same put in a APP.

    -US
    -AGE
    -UPDATES
    -WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU
    -SOMETHING FUNNY, MAKE US LAUGH!



    Credit for Vid goes to AZ




    The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!



    Directions: Take 1-3 scoops prior to workouts using 8-16 oz of water. You can mix with other supplements, but caution should be taken with any other stimulant based products or preworkout blends. Wyked is a very potent stimulant based preworkout and only people in good health should enjoy this product.

    Serving Size: ~6g

    Servings Per Container: 50


    Active Ingredients:


    Aspartic Acid

    Creatine Monohydrate

    Glycine

    Taurine

    L-Alanine

    Leucine

    Beta Alanine

    Arginine AKG

    Caffeine

    Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine

    Synephrine HCL

    Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)


  2. Ooooooo make me laugh, make me LAUGH!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    -Must Log once the product is recieved, atleast 4 updates a week also. This is limited to U.S Only. Theres 6 tubs to be given away and we have 6 reps! I may throw in Rosie as a bounus pick , Post somthing funny, video, picture or what ever!! make me laugh but at the same put in a APP.

    Looks like someone didnt read their sponsorship contract








    J/K
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  4. Wait..... Does this mean each rep gets to pick a winner???





    I feel like I have power now muahahahaha
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Wait..... Does this mean each rep gets to pick a winner???





    I feel like I have power now muahahahaha
    Yep! and Im throwing in Rosie as a bonus!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yep! and Im throwing in Rosie as a bonus!!
    WAIT!!, I meant a Bonus Pick BY ROSIE!!! hahaha, Sorry guys...

  7. -US: Check
    -AGE: 22
    -UPDATES: I lift 4 times a week so I can update then or more if needed. Im online quite a bit.
    -WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU: I like to think I give detailed logs. Just got back off of a sickness induced month layoff so I have been off stims for well over a month. My body is ready for the stims. Been itching to start my workouts back. The products this company has already put out in a short amount of time have already interested me a lot. Cant wait to see what the future holds for this bright new company.

    Now for some funny business...


    I swear if you didnt laugh at that I dont want to be your friend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    WAIT!!, I meant a Bonus Pick BY ROSIE!!! hahaha, Sorry guys...
    umm...lol my bad I read it wrong..

    I guess you can tell where my mind is at.. still messed up from the craig thread
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm really interested in your DAA/Calcium lactate product as well, but you know all these guys couldn't be so excited if Wyked wasn't so good

    - 25

    - Update daily

    - Why you should pick me? You know I've been hangin with all of you before you were picked up as Taurus reps But, I suppose I could say because of my past sponsored logs (check the about me and who I want to meet sections of my profile for all I've done; something around 15 now, I think) and because I live this day in and day out.

    - There's plenty I can do to make you laugh. I really need to find the video of me performing at my college's homecoming variety show from about 6 years ago. The theme was "Cartoons are alive in 2005" and I did an opening monologue as Peter Griffin (size 48" waist green slacks, huge white button up (both stuffed full of cotton to fill me out). And I can sound dead onto him...lol. Hmmm I'll have my parents look around the video piles.

    In the meantime, maybe I can share something else :



    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    -US: Check
    -AGE: 22
    -UPDATES: I lift 4 times a week so I can update then or more if needed. Im online quite a bit.
    -WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU: I like to think I give detailed logs. Just got back off of a sickness induced month layoff so I have been off stims for well over a month. My body is ready for the stims. Been itching to start my workouts back. The products this company has already put out in a short amount of time have already interested me a lot. Cant wait to see what the future holds for this bright new company.

    Now for some funny business...


    I swear if you didnt laugh at that I dont want to be your friend
    FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, now i have to sign in!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    - There's plenty I can do to make you laugh. I really need to find the video of me performing at my college's homecoming variety show from about 6 years ago. The theme was "Cartoons are alive in 2005" and I did an opening monologue as Peter Griffin (size 48" waist green slacks, huge white button up (both stuffed full of cotton to fill me out). And I can sound dead onto him...lol. Hmmm I'll have my parents look around the video piles.
    In the meantime, maybe I can share something else :
    Post this NOW!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, now i have to sign in!!!
    Haha ya I saw this thread as soon as it popped up I think. Got here and your 1st post was the only one. Took me a minute to get my app all ready for submission though.

    MidwestBeast just reminded me of something. I wish there had been a camera at a wedding I was a groomsman at 2 years ago. Just knew a few people there and I ended up getting a pretty good buzz on(atleast I hope). Because I literally dance with every female there lol. I was doing cartwheels and rolling around on the dance floor. Def way more fun than Im describing it
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Post this NOW!!!!
    It's on a mini DV tape somewhere. I honestly don't know where, though. I've never watched it since a couple days after the show. It's gotta be amongst my parents' tape collection, though. I'm going back to IL in about a month, so I'll see if I can find it and if I can, I'll upload it to youtube.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    MidwestBeast just reminded me of something. I wish there had been a camera at a wedding I was a groomsman at 2 years ago. Just knew a few people there and I ended up getting a pretty good buzz on(atleast I hope). Because I literally dance with every female there lol. I was doing cartwheels and rolling around on the dance floor. Def way more fun than Im describing it
    Haha! That's great!

    When I was down in Pensacola about 2 weeks ago, I was saying "hey" and "what's up" to every single girl that we'd walk by on the beach...lol. It was pretty amusing. I love being places where I don't know anyone so there are very few potential consequences that can come up later on
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It's on a mini DV tape somewhere. I honestly don't know where, though. I've never watched it since a couple days after the show. It's gotta be amongst my parents' tape collection, though. I'm going back to IL in about a month, so I'll see if I can find it and if I can, I'll upload it to youtube.



    Haha! That's great!

    When I was down in Pensacola about 2 weeks ago, I was saying "hey" and "what's up" to every single girl that we'd walk by on the beach...lol. It was pretty amusing. I love being places where I don't know anyone so there are very few potential consequences that can come up later on
    Speaking of Pensacola i was there for about 6 months for training with the military. Definitely a niiiiiceee place to be!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. -US --
    -AGE -- 21
    -UPDATES -- Daily updates, I'm on AM multiple times a day
    -WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU -- I can give thoughtful, insightful and generally quality information about the product tested. I believe myself to have a very good understanding of my body. That being said I can normally detect small chages from chemical supplementation. Also, the taurus reps are boss, some of the best people here on AM that have significantly helped me out.
    -SOMETHING FUNNY, MAKE US LAUGH! -- I need wyked so I don't get fat and do sh!t like this


  17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Haha! That's great!

    When I was down in Pensacola about 2 weeks ago, I was saying "hey" and "what's up" to every single girl that we'd walk by on the beach...lol. It was pretty amusing. I love being places where I don't know anyone so there are very few potential consequences that can come up later on
    Haha that reminds me of when I was YOUNG and my sister would have house parties when we had the house to ourselves. Im 6 years younger than my sister so at that time we didnt have ANY of the same friends. So why not get drunk and act a fool? That is exactly what I did lol. Got scars and stories to prove it

  18. Working the afternoon shift has me missing all the best updates!!!


  19. Hell yeah bring on the laughs and maybe some hot ladies

  20. Would totally apply if I weren't already booked with a couple back to back logs....but like a jock strap, I'm here for support ...formula looks great!

  21. I'll throw my hat in since I'm in between preWOs after my run on LITup.

    US-yessiree

    AGE- 32

    UPDATES- can update at least 4 times per week at a minimum- since I'm incorporating HIIT kettlebell training for cardio I can utilize Wycked for this as well as my weight sessions.

    WHY SHOULD TAURUS REPS CHOOSE ME- I've ran logs on AM in the past, I also had been on a hiatus from AM for a bit (personal reasons) and am looking for a way to dive back in head-first!

    SOMETHING FUNNY- epic football fail - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqc9v...e_gdata_player

    thanks for your consideration.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. Name: taman6886
    US Resident (Check)
    Age: 42
    WHY ANY REPS SHOULD PICK YOU: Check my stripping log. I bust my ass and keep a very detailed account. I am verbally gifted and a skilled writer. I log work outs and dietary info almost daily, a seperate log describing the impact of this sup should be no problem.

    Make us Laugh: Ever wondere why in the old Life cereal commercials they are so suprised that Mikey "likes it" ? I mean seriously, if the little turd will eat anything, wtf is it such a HUGE DAMN SHOCK that he LIKES Life Cereal? (This is just one of those odd things I have always wondered about but doubt I will ever get an answer)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  23. NAME bluehealer
    RESIDENT Canadian wannabe.
    AGE 45 or 46, can't remember for sure.
    WHY SHOULD A REP PICK ME Cause I'm an a$$ and will tell you if the product is crap.

    MAKE YOU LAUGH See resident above.
    Taste the rainbow.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    NAME bluehealer
    RESIDENT Canadian wannabe.
    AGE 45 or 46, can't remember for sure.
    WHY SHOULD A REP PICK ME Cause I'm an a$$ and will tell you if the product is crap.

    MAKE YOU LAUGH See resident above.
    That's true.. You are an ASS!!!! lol


  25. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That's true.. You are an ASS!!!! lol
    You're in Illinois right?

    Note to self, cut off gas supply to Illinois.
    Taste the rainbow.

  26. Got messaged this question and figured I would post the response here in case anyone else has the same question

    To post pictures
    you take the image URL and insert it between [img]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/company-promotions/company-promotions/.. [/img]

    So it should look like this
    [img]http://taurus-nutrition.com/img/logo.jpg[/img]

    For YouTube videos:

    You take the VIDEO CODE (not the video URL) and place it between these [yt] ...[/yt]

    Example

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxa0mnDj0bs

    You take the "Kxa0mnDj0bs" From the end and enter it here [yt] [/yt]

    So it will look like this:

    [yt] Kxa0mnDj0bs [/yt][noparse]

    [b] For Google videos: [/b]

    You take the VIDEO CODE (not the video URL) and place it between these [noparse][gv] ...[/gv]

    Example

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8832079439426084355

    You take the "8832079439426084355" From the end and enter it here [gv] [/gv]

    So it will look like this:

    [noparse][gv] 8832079439426084355 [/gv][noparse]
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  27. Well since I am unable to apply since you U.S folk hate Canadians, I figured the least I can do is put up something funny.

    I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!

  28. US-yes

    AGE- 22

    UPDATES- I can update daily since i work in front of a computer for a good part of my job.

    WHY SHOULD TAURUS REPS CHOOSE ME- I have already run 2 logs (in the Anabolics section) and i keep a very detailed account of my lifts and numbers. I usually update the logs daily and even have pics to go along with them. Let's be honest, people love SEE results, not just hear about them!

    SOMETHING FUNNY- YouTube - On Working Out

    for the life of me i cant get it to show up even though i followed the directions above lol.



    Thank you very much for your consideration!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Ooooooo make me laugh, make me LAUGH!
    What did the son corn say to the mom corn?

  30. Would love to get i'n on this but getting ready to log an NO on another site. Goodluck guys looking forward to reading some logs

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    You're in Illinois right?

    Note to self, cut off gas supply to Illinois.
    LOL then how will I burn this mother down?


  32. Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    Well since I am unable to apply since you U.S folk hate Canadians, I figured the least I can do is put up something funny.

    Bro... Buddy... Friend... I was so gonna pick you... But lol

    maybe we will be able to hook you guys up once we figure out the shipping issue.


  33. I'll try & post up an app when I'm @ work tonight. Gotta go do-do now.
    SEMPER FI!!

  34. US-

    AGE- 30

    UPDATES- I'm down to 184lbs, and I feel SMALL. What, not that kind of update? Yeah, I'm here every so often and post once in a while, but I can swing an update every other day or so...

    WHY SHOULD TAURUS REPS CHOOSE ME- All I have to say is.... c'mon! C'mooooon!

    SOMETHING FUNNY- Me 6 weeks ago:


    Na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Bro... Buddy... Friend... I was so gonna pick you... But lol

    maybe we will be able to hook you guys up once we figure out the shipping issue.
    I say you find an AM member in very northern Minnesota and you ship all the products there and the Canadians can just drive across the border and smuggle it themselves

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  36. I think the next promo should only be open to canadians...You know, just to even things out because of that stupid border!

  37. 25

    I can update 4 days per week with my routines.

    I am looking for an alternative to Jack3d and if this stuff is a hit I know I'll be recommending this to my friends. So potential long term sales lol.. and I'm great with words when recreating events so the log should be very spot on for how it feels.

    Make you laugh -


    I know this guy he lives about 15 minutes from me. Still has the scar.

  38. ahhh id love to log this but I kicked caffeine for good because i am extra sensitive to it plus im still recovering from this adrenal fatigue. thanks for the invite brother, hopefully i can do the next supplement!
    BJJ = life

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    ahhh id love to log this but I kicked caffeine for good because i am extra sensitive to it plus im still recovering from this adrenal fatigue. thanks for the invite brother, hopefully i can do the next supplement!
    *GASP!* no... caffeine?????... the horror!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 07:56 AM
  2. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Log in
Log in