REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to REDEFINE NUTRITION’s Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...

Once a week REDEFINE NUTRITION will ask a Trivia question, these questions will be weightlifting & bodybuilding relevant. A pre-determined prize shall be awarded to the winner. The winner is the first person to submit the correct answer to my question via post response. There is no specific time of day or even day of the week that I shall ask the question, just whenever I see fit. There can only be one winner and as mentioned before that will go to the person who answers it correctly in a responding post.

* Winners are expected to either do a LOG or a Full Review of the product that they win, so please do not participate if you do not plan on doing so.

PRIZE : The prize can and probably will change from week to week. The winner shall have the prize shipped to the winner’s requested address completely free of charge.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This weeks PRIZE to the Trivia Question is...

That's right... A Bran New Jug of Cell Shock will be shipped to the winner FREE of Charge!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And.... our very First Trivia Question is....

WHO IS THE FIRST MR. OLYMPIA & WHAT YEAR/s DID HE WIN?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner... Winner... Chicken Dinner!!! Congrats Bro, just PM me your address and I will send you a jug of our new Cell Shock product. You do not have to post about it unless you want to, but I would appreciate you PMing me your thoughts on our product, thank you for participating!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Promo!!!!
Thanks Bud, I thought it would be fun, I've always liked Trivia! I'll probably keep them pretty easy at first and then get a little harder. I mean anyone can pretty much answer any question I can come up with via Google, it is going to be more of a who can do it first kind of thing!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bud, I thought it would be fun, I've always liked Trivia! I'll probably keep them pretty easy at first and then get a little harder. I mean anyone can pretty much answer any question I can come up with via Google, it is going to be more of a who can do it first kind of thing!
hope i win something like FinaFlex Epi-V :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll see what we can do to get EPI-V as a Prize sometime soon! Ya still have to be paying attention and win it, LOL

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Very cool indeed.

Congrats on being the first winner Rodja. You should get a bonus, lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Larry Scott: '65, '66.
Have you received your Cell Shock yet? If no, please let me know when you receive it, thanks. Congrats again!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this is a learning process as I go, I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance, so here is an addendum to the rules: The same person cannot win more than one time per month... I just want to make sure that someone who may be one like all day every day doesn't win every single time, but that still gives that same person 12 chances to win per year, I'd say that is pretty fair. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know... always open for new ideas!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo. Is this US only?
I will have to get back to you on that one, thank you for asking... Good Question, I am hoping it is not limited to the U.S. only, but will have the ask the "Big-Wigs"

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for more ???s...congrats Rodja

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
I will have to get back to you on that one, thank you for asking... Good Question, I am hoping it is not limited to the U.S. only, but will have the ask the "Big-Wigs"
Does this count as the next trivia question?

My answer is yes

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice promo. Is this US only?
OK... The owners and I discussed this for a while and we WILL ship outside of the US, just undersand that it will be shipped via lowest priority, causing an unusally longer time frame in which to receive our product.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this count as the next trivia question?

My answer is yes
Nice try, no one need to worry about being clear on when I ask a Question, I will make it crystal clear...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... it's that time again!!!

This week the winner of our Trivia Question will win a FREE bottle of FINAFLEX Pure Test...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And.... the 2nd Trivia Question is.....

How many milligrams of Waxy Maize is in one scoop of Cell Shock?

First Correct response is the Winner... Let the Games Begin!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
35000 per serving, so two scoops being a serving, one scoop would 17500?

edit: Dang...too slow, or just typed too much.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn beat me to it! 17,500 per scoop; 35000 per (2) scoops

Fat Ass 101

Fat Ass 101

Awards
dang...conversion from grams to milligrams...dumb metric system.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winner...winner Chicken Dinner! Please PM me your name and address that you want your FREE bottle of Pure Test shipped to and it will be shipped out by the end of the day! Congratulations!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are F*cking fast... I'm gonna have to pick up my game & make my Questions harder! Good job to everyone! Just remember, to clarify, once you win, you can can't win again until 4 other people have won, I want to make it fair so different people have a chance to win. Thanks for playing guys!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Good luck everyone for next 4 questions :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I'm ready, next question please :D
I totally agree with you, I am ready to give the next question, I wish I could do one a day, the Bosses won't go for that, they are only allowing me a Trivia Question per week!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you, I am ready to give the next question, I wish I could do one a day, the Bosses won't go for that, they are only allowing me a Trivia Question per week!
Ah I see...:privateeye:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I see...:privateeye:
BTW, I love the crickets post, I was chuckling about that the whole time I was responding to your post!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for some trivia..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... it's that time again!!!

This week the winner of our Trivia Question will win a FREE bottle of FINAFLEX Pure Test...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK... So What am I ???

Attachments

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit I hit refresh like 1000000 times trying to see the question first so I can answer it and I have no clue! :WTF:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, Keep guessing! LOL

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proof that I should have paid attention in 9th grade Chemistry.
Yes, I agree with your statement, but not good enough, LOL! Break it down organically and then you can Google it!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glutamine?