NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brought to you by Performance Enhancing Supplements!

CONTEST LENGTH: Starts NOW Ends When The Ball DROPS (Eastern Time)

HOW TO PLAY: The contest will be Lottery Style BUT there is a way to get UP TO THREE entries.

OPTION ONE: Worth ONE entry. Post you New Years Resolution(s) AND what you are going to do to reach them. What is you plan of action? What will your training, diet, supplementation, and lifestyle look like? Post it up! And print out a copy for yourself too so you don't forget!

OPTION TWO: Worth TWO entries. Take a picture of either the PES logo or a PES product in funny/strange places and post it up!

YOU MAY DO BOTH OPTIONS FOR UP TO THREE ENTRIES TOTAL.

ANYONE MAY ENTER THE CONTEST

Attached to this post is some PES logos to print out if you'd like!

PRIZE: I worked hard to get this prize set up for you guys and got USPlabs to agree to give away two products as well (thanks guys!). With that being said, the winner of this contest will receive:

THE ULTIMATE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION STACK!

ALPHA-T2, ERASE, OXYELITE PRO, ANABOLIC PUMP
Why is this stack the Ultimate New Years Resolution Stack?

Because this is the ONLY stack you can get that tackles fat loss at EVERY angle available on the supplement market. These four products can be stacked together at their full doses and give extremely powerful synergy!

We often hear about people who finally join the gym for the new year and then burn out a few weeks later because they are not satisfied with their results. Well with this stack, satisfaction is closer than ever!

ALPHA-T2: Target Fat Loss, Increase Thyroid Activity, Increase Metabolism, Burn Fat!

OxyElite Pro: The Perfect Alpha-T2 compliment. Contains ingredients to further Target Fat Loss, further increase thyroid activity, and burn fat from even more angles!

Erase: Decrease Fat Storage, Decrease Water Storage, Increase Testosterone, and Decrease Cortisol!

Anabolic Pump: Decrease Fat Storage, Increase Muscle Mass, and Lose Fat!

MSRP of this stack: $219.96

Winner of this stack? FREE

Enter Now!!!

PES Logos:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And by funny/weird we mean censoring a sexy lady friend! :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post you New Years Resolution(s) AND what you are going to do to reach them. What is you plan of action? What will your training, diet, supplementation, and lifestyle look like? Post it up! And print out a copy for yourself too so you don't forget!

well i can't state my goal for 2011 without going over my goal for 2010, my goal for 2010 was add size, i write down goals for a short term but my long term goal for 2010 was to build a back that when ppl looked at me from the back that they thought if they hit me with 2 x 4 and the 2 x 4 would break and my back would be fine....i feel i've added nice size to my back in 2010 along with the rest of my body, i've gotten comments like wow your arms aren't toothpicks anymore, and my mother saying that my chest looks thick and to stop eating all that protein

so for 2011 my plan is to now shred up some of the size i've gained and make the size more defined and noticeable, atleast for the first 6 or 7 months, starting at the beginning of the year i'm going to cut down and hopefully reach a decent body fat % of around 9-10 as i feel i'm about 14-15 right now

my plan of action for the new year is to do a 3 day full body lifting with a short cardio excercise at the end, and the other days a longer cardio routine
Monday: Full body/ short HIIT cardio
Tuesday: Cardio/Abs
Wednesday: Full body/ short HIIT cardio
Thursday: Cardio/Abs
Friday: off
Saturday: Full body/short HIIT cardio
Sunday: i don't plan on going to the gym but I do plan on different courses of action to sweep away fat, cardio sometimes on my stationary bike, basketball at the rec center near my house, and cycling when the weather permits

Right now my supplement cycle for this is:
Lipo 6
Natabolic stack
Whey Protein
Caesin Protein
BCAA's
Creatine Monohydrate

However if I was to win this I'd throw out the Lipo and replace that with OEP and Alpha T2....Anabolic Pump would be nice to help keep the fat off and i could replace the Formadrol Extreme with Erase and I'll be set for a decent amount of fat loss

Edit: I should probably throw in my diet....my buddy has been hooked on a book he has called the AB Diet, so I'm starting to throw in money with him and he'll make everything haha, like a personal nutrtionist, he's got the same goals that I do and we'll be cutting down on carbs, mostly pre and post workout, trying to cut any afternoon and late night carbs out, some carbs in the mornings as well but not nearly as much as i'm eating now

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is a slick stack! nicely done ND/PES + USP!

'Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne?

Chorus:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne!....'
:drive:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have decided, my resolution is going to be-spending at least 1 hour every week doing volunteer work at the VA hospital. after taking care of my father in law and going with him to appointments, i see the need to help out. even if it is just to listen, i have learned how important that is to someone who is all alone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My New Years Resolutions...

I want to do it well with my military sercice which starts next July. Before that, I wan't to improve my performance in many different ways in order to make sure that I will not **** up my military service. And I promise to train hard even when I am trying to be a good soldier.

I will start doing some cardio and I'm trying to be able to run at least 1,93 miles @ 12 minutes. That will be hard but I'm gonna give 100% to reach that goal. My current record is 1,75 miles and it's more than two years old record.

I'm trying to gain as much lean muscle as I can before next July. Goal is 165lbs while having less than 10% bodyfat.

I've been thinking about participating in some little deadlift competition. I am very satisfied if I can do it, no matter how many pounds I can lift, but the ultimate goal is to lift 440lbs before next July.

My long time goal is to be able to do a chin-up with extra weight that equals to my own body weight. It will not happen this year but I promise that I will lift at least 130lbs in the next April's competition and I will competite at -165lbs weight class. Another chin-up goal is to perform 23 beautiful chins in the competition on August 2011. The only problem there is if I can train regularly when I'm doing my military service.

What I will do to reach those goals? Well, I will bust my ass harder than ever. I will use some low volume/high intensity routine like DoggCrapp. I will drink even less alcohol than I drank this year (which is not very much). And, of course, Natabolic Stack will help me following this path...

Oh, I almost forgot. I promise to work hard enough outside the gym too that I will be able to travel abroad to relax before I start my military service.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP. You all got blasted.
Ahh, I know! There's been at least two feet of snowfall that has transpired over the last 48 hours. On top of all that, it's still snowing and will not stop 'til later this week.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about my new years resolutions for a good month or two now and when I saw this log it just clicked. I have been really busy in life lately and haven't really had time for the gym hardly at all because of finishing up my legal issues. I just got off probation and am ready for a new start. Goal on is to quit smoking! I have tried many times but I am giving myself no excuses this time. Goal 2 is to not drink anymore because it only causes me problems and limits my productivity in the gym and everywhere else. Goal three is to get down to 6-7% body fat by march. I plan to not deviate from from diet or training except on allotted cheats days. I have a good feeling about this year and it is my time to shine! I have always been interested with these products but just haven't had any spare money because of the issues I mentioned. Time to get back on track. Working out is the best motivator and I plan to not let it slip to the way side ever again!

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Part 1: My new years resolution is to gain 5 pounds of lean muscle this year, how i will do this is keeping my cals in between 3500-4000, train 5-6 times a week, and not drink or smoke. to ultimately sit at 185-190 lbs 8-10% bf.

Part 2:

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
haha yea im lovin the erase and at-2 cant wait to see what PES has planned for the future...

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Good.. haha

ok, I suck at english,video editing and much more.. but this game is so fcking funny HAHA.. btw Im using 2 bottles of Erase to kill my enemies :)

dailymotion.com/video/xg4jht_erase-it_fun

Hope someone enjoys it hahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't post it-but the scene where john candy tries to get his jacket off and spins the car around. car goes by and yells-your going the wrong way. candy yells-how the hell do you know where i am going.

funniest movie ever:

PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good.. haha

ok, I suck at english,video editing and much more.. but this game is so fcking funny HAHA.. btw Im using 2 bottles of Erase to kill my enemies :)

dailymotion.com/video/xg4jht_erase-it_fun

Hope someone enjoys it hahaha
Says its not ready yet :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not one that usually makes New Years resolutions....but try to continually improve, self correct, etc as I go along instead of waiting for a new year....I’ve made improvements all around, but just need to continue on with: Investments....notably, not investing as much $ into supps for 2011 (which I’ve def gotten better with the last half of this year), but instead (over) investing myself & time into my kids, family & friends...
Fitness wise, I’ve made great strides over the last several months with training and nutrition (I spent the first half of the year with an RC/shoulder injury, which only healed after I determined I had weak rhomboids & midback & have been strengthening them since) and will continue to work towards adding some LBM (goal is to achieve a Ryan Reynolds-esque (Blade) type build) while keeping bf levels in check, using a variety of training methods, mostly the Quantum Body method periodically throughout the year, which I’ve made great progress using the last couple of months...as well as high pro, mod carb, mod fat diet...and the occasional test boost/fat melting promo supp win...whhhhhheeeeeee.... :wiggle:
Happy New Year everyone! :fest30:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm should be fine by now... : |
hahaha! That is some funny sh*t!

I’m not one that usually makes New Years resolutions....but try to continually improve, self correct, etc as I go along instead of waiting for a new year....I’ve made improvements all around, but just need to continue on with: Investments....notably, not investing as much $ into supps for 2011 (which I’ve def gotten better with the last half of this year), but instead (over) investing myself & time into my kids, family & friends...
Fitness wise, I’ve made great strides over the last several months with training and nutrition (I spent the first half of the year with an RC/shoulder injury, which only healed after I determined I had weak rhomboids & midback & have been strengthening them since) and will continue to work towards adding some LBM (goal is to achieve a Ryan Reynolds-esque (Blade) type build) while keeping bf levels in check, using a variety of training methods, mostly the Quantum Body method periodically throughout the year, which I’ve made great progress using the last couple of months...as well as high pro, mod carb, mod fat diet...and the occasional test boost/fat melting promo supp win...whhhhhheeeeeee.... :wiggle:
Happy New Year everyone! :fest30:
Sounds good!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha photoshopps are hilarious

Those count too! Even if they are cheesy and on MS paint

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha photoshopps are hilarious

Those count too! Even if they are cheesy and on MS paint
if i could do it, i would find that pic of arnold strining on the deadlift and remove the bar, and replace with bottles of a-t2 and erase.:hammer:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
can't post it-but the scene where john candy tries to get his jacket off and spins the car around. car goes by and yells-your going the wrong way. candy yells-how the hell do you know where i am going.

funniest movie ever:

PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES!
LOL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOW TO PLAY: The contest will be Lottery Style BUT there is a way to get UP TO THREE entries.

OPTION ONE: Worth ONE entry. Post you New Years Resolution(s) AND what you are going to do to reach them. What is you plan of action? What will your training, diet, supplementation, and lifestyle look like? Post it up! And print out a copy for yourself too so you don't forget!

OPTION TWO: Worth TWO entries. Take a picture of either the PES logo or a PES product in funny/strange places and post it up!
Option One: You just have to follow my training/supplementation journal or [almost] daily log/s to know what my Goals for 2011 are, the steps I will take to reach them, and the training, nutrition, and supplementation (Alpha-T2 and Erase included) I will use on the journey.

Option Two: Pretty simple, but shows how much I LOVE Erase :)

Erase-Hug-Rosie-Chee-Scott.jpg

Photography courtesy of Ray Scott

~Rosie~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Option One: You just have to follow my training/supplementation journal or [almost] daily log/s to know what my Goals for 2011 are, the steps I will take to reach them, and the training, nutrition, and supplementation (Alpha-T2 and Erase included) I will use on the journey.

Option Two: Pretty simple (and what better place to be than in the boxing room of the gym), but shows how much I LOVE Erase :)

View attachment 36566
Photography courtesy of Ray Scott

~Rosie~
damn, i need photoshop!.... you guys have some catching up to do! haha

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on folks.. a great opportunity for quite a bit of good sheit. Post it up... lets see some images dammit! :D

EDIT: And it doesnt hurt to follow Rosie's lead!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on folks.. a great opportunity for quite a bit of good sheit. Post it up... lets see some images dammit! :D

EDIT: And it doesnt hurt to follow Rosie's lead!
X2 ^^^^

oh, and bump for post#16 heheheh

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
How many times do I have to tell you, I ain't trading sex for my PES supp's. Your not that good!!!

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
My new years resolution will be this:

1.Graduate High School and enter the real world

2. Win Bros vs Pros

3. Compete a bodybuilding show for the very first time.

My journey to accomplish these goals will officially start in February and here's what I got in store:

Training: Powe Rep range Shock system on a 2 day on 1 day off split, pretty much training twice a week.

Supplements(just the basics): ModernBcaa's, Lg sciences lipotropic protein, MHP probolic sr, waxymaize, Isopure zero carb, Jack3d.

Sample mass building Diet(this is my plan ):

meal 1: 6 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of olive oil with one cup of ezekiel cereal
meal 2: 2 scoops of lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
meal 3: 8oz of salmon with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
meal 4(preworkout): 8oz of ground buffalo with 4oz of whole wheat pasta with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
meal 5(postworkout): 2 scoops of isopure zero carb with 2 scoops of waxymaize
meal 6: 8oz of ground buffalo with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
meal 7: 2 scoops of lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
meal 8: 8oz of chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
meal 9: 8oz of salmon with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
meal 10: 3 scoops of probolic sr with 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Calories:5348

Protein:529

Carbs:242

Fat:248

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice when do you want to compete by? Something I always wanted to do but I just could never get the mass to do it :(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have decided, my resolution is going to be-spending at least 1 hour every week doing volunteer work at the VA hospital. after taking care of my father in law and going with him to appointments, i see the need to help out. even if it is just to listen, i have learned how important that is to someone who is all alone.
That's a good entry on my book... I remember as a kid I my school would take us to a retirement center to spend time with elderly, it sure felt great to give them my time I know it made a bigger difference for them but it was so rewarding!

Bump for more entries, that's hell of generous contest you put together Natty :fing02:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a good entry on my book... I remember as a kid I my school would take us to a retirement center to spend time with elderly, it sure felt great to give them my time I know it made a bigger difference for them but it was so rewarding!

Bump for more entries, that's hell of generous contest you put together Natty :fing02:
ahh, if only it were just the elderly needing support. the va hospital is full of young people who seldom recieve visitors. big props to the american legion-these people volunteer to give lots of time helping out our veterans. remember, most veterans are not sons and daughters of FAT CATS, they come from families of modest means, and didn't have much to start with. the rich and wealthy could care less about our vets-it's up to us decent regular people to give a damn about them.

sorry for preaching-i just feel really passionate about how our sick and injured veterans are being treated!!!!