NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In 2011, one of my resolutions is to finally reduce my bf down into the single digits, which I think this stack will really help to do, now that the "holidays" and temptations, food indulgences and craziness is just about over, its time to get 100% focused and back on track to reaching this goal.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In 2011, one of my resolutions is to finally reduce my bf down into the single digits, which I think this stack will really help to do, now that the "holidays" and temptations, food indulgences and craziness is just about over, its time to get 100% focused and back on track to reaching this goal.
Yeah me too RB happy new year my friend!

mscleaddictin

Goals, not resolutions...the people who have a New Years resolution are crowding our gym's for the first three months (max) of the year, then they just disappear into the land of the normal. We are not normal, nor average here...we all want to push ourselves to the next level, to seek out the best knowledge of training, nutrition, and supplementation so that we can achieve a greater sense of well being...and looking good isn't a bad thing either :). I have never joined a forum before this one, I just happened to stumble upon it and here I am. I have many goals for next year, but before we do that...look back on your accomplishments from last year first! The excitement of achieving your goals will carry over to the next year to push ourselves even harder! Set your goals. most importantly write them down in a journal so you can look back on them, or as you achieve a goal...add another!

I am a father of two beautiful daughters and a husband to a beautiful wife, and as I try every year is to be the best father and husband I can be for my family, and one thing for sure is a huge part of that is for me to take care of myself, through bodybuilding! I eat, work, train, sleep, eat, train, eat...you get the point...but to take care of yourself is #1 in order for you to be your best to someone else...like your loved ones! I will work harder towards my goals in competing this year, since I just hit 40...but feel 18! I will try to not carry resentments and try to be a little more tolerable to others in my life, resentments hold you back in life...let them go! Understand that most people are doing the best that they can at that specific moment...and so are we...so we need to learn to tolerate that.

Anyway, my bad for getting all philosophical on you all, I hope to meet some great knowledgeable people on this site in 2011 to help me keep educating myself on the new up and coming hot supplement, or training, or nutrition, or just current events...whatever, we exercise our muscles in the gym...we still need to exercise our minds by consistently learning something new everyday we are breathing...and we can learn something here from any of us by posting and giving our knowledge out to those who may benefit or wants it. Hopefully I can share some insight to others, been in the iron game for 17 years, and have competed in bodybuilding competitions, done some personal training, have a passion for healthy nutrition, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and just continuing to push the limits! I try and lead by example for my children...walk the walk, talk the talk! And any dad's out there we need to start a forum for dad's with daughters, to bounce ideas on how to keep the boys away from them...DADD...Dads Against Daughters Dating! There is a website with shirts that say the slogan, not mine, but pretty comical!

Happy 2011 to you all, may the most deserving person win this prize and looking forward to a great year and for all us to make some BIG gains, or shredded ones, in our physiques, and improving the quality of our lives!!

"If you have the desire, you can achieve!"

"Strength and Honor!"

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goals, not resolutions...the people who have a New Years resolution are crowding our gym's for the first three months (max) of the year, then they just disappear into the land of the normal. We are not normal, nor average here...we all want to push ourselves to the next level, to seek out the best knowledge of training, nutrition, and supplementation so that we can achieve a greater sense of well being...and looking good isn't a bad thing either :). I have never joined a forum before this one, I just happened to stumble upon it and here I am. I have many goals for next year, but before we do that...look back on your accomplishments from last year first! The excitement of achieving your goals will carry over to the next year to push ourselves even harder! Set your goals. most importantly write them down in a journal so you can look back on them, or as you achieve a goal...add another!

I am a father of two beautiful daughters and a husband to a beautiful wife, and as I try every year is to be the best father and husband I can be for my family, and one thing for sure is a huge part of that is for me to take care of myself, through bodybuilding! I eat, work, train, sleep, eat, train, eat...you get the point...but to take care of yourself is #1 in order for you to be your best to someone else...like your loved ones! I will work harder towards my goals in competing this year, since I just hit 40...but feel 18! I will try to not carry resentments and try to be a little more tolerable to others in my life, resentments hold you back in life...let them go! Understand that most people are doing the best that they can at that specific moment...and so are we...so we need to learn to tolerate that.

Anyway, my bad for getting all philosophical on you all, I hope to meet some great knowledgeable people on this site in 2011 to help me keep educating myself on the new up and coming hot supplement, or training, or nutrition, or just current events...whatever, we exercise our muscles in the gym...we still need to exercise our minds by consistently learning something new everyday we are breathing...and we can learn something here from any of us by posting and giving our knowledge out to those who may benefit or wants it. Hopefully I can share some insight to others, been in the iron game for 17 years, and have competed in bodybuilding competitions, done some personal training, have a passion for healthy nutrition, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and just continuing to push the limits! I try and lead by example for my children...walk the walk, talk the talk! And any dad's out there we need to start a forum for dad's with daughters, to bounce ideas on how to keep the boys away from them...DADD...Dads Against Daughters Dating! There is a website with shirts that say the slogan, not mine, but pretty comical!

Happy 2011 to you all, may the most deserving person win this prize and looking forward to a great year and for all us to make some BIG gains, or shredded ones, in our physiques, and improving the quality of our lives!!

"If you have the desire, you can achieve!"

"Strength and Honor!"
props to the family man-thankfully my daughter is grown with children of her own, lol.

a remington 12 gauge can be very persuasive...........

mscleaddictin

Thanks Big T...funny you say, I just happen to own one, although the guns in our holsters, I mean sleeves, are pretty persuasive too! Thanks for the points, just speaking from the heart you know...my girls are the meaning of my life!

Happy 2011 to all...and to all have insane workouts!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big T...funny you say, I just happen to own one, although the guns in our holsters, I mean sleeves, are pretty persuasive too! Thanks for the points, just speaking from the heart you know...my girls are the meaning of my life!

Happy 2011 to all...and to all have insane workouts!
i have my dads old remington, i once asked him what if there is more than 2 of them. he told me that once that 12 gauge goes off if they are still there-he is running, lol.

peace and happy new years.

mscleaddictin

Right on...thanks for the wisdom, and thanks again for the rep points.

Time to go train quads, squat...squat...squat!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK ok, just got back online from the holidays.

brb picking a winner via lotto style! gotta count up the entries

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"disqualified for blocking the boobies... the sweeet sweet boobies."

haha, I had to add in the PES logo somewhere !

I still think its pretty revealing, did anyone even notice the flippers ? probably not :)

Happy New Year's to all

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I have Alpha T2 but I was way to busy to take pics and upload it. Also who won?!?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too haha I never have any luck in contest. I do ok in bets but Wisconsin mess me up today oh well. Happy New Year to all and good luck everyone!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Me too haha I never have any luck in contest. I do ok in bets but Wisconsin mess me up today oh well. Happy New Year to all and good luck everyone!!!!
Same thing here bro!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys and girls, same procedure as always for our contests were used.

For those who are new, I gathered all the entries. 1 entry to resolution, 2 of a photo (or video) for a possible of 3 MAX entries.

Names are placed in a random list, and them I paste the list onto RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer

I then generate a new random list, and whoever is 1 on the list wins!

This contests winner was.....

drumroll.....

1. Pipes

Congrats!

And thank you to everyone for your entries. The photos were hilarious and entertaining. The resolutions were all awesome and we at PES hope you meet your goals, and use the power of PES products to help you get there!

We are always here to help with our products, dosing, and stacking.

Everyone have a great 2011 and stay healthy and safe!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice, well done as always Natty... Pipes, where are you man? get in here and collect your prize! :fing02:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Conmgrats Pipes!! Give it hell dude!!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all, and thank you PES and USPLabs. I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to participate, and to win is an even bigger surprise! I'm wicked excited to run this stack. This is exactly what I need to fix up after my bulk cycle. Thanks again and Happy New Year to everyone!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats pipe!!! Hope you keep us posted on the stack!! Happy New Year

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all, and thank you PES and USPLabs. I am thrilled to have had the opportunity to participate, and to win is an even bigger surprise! I'm wicked excited to run this stack. This is exactly what I need to fix up after my bulk cycle. Thanks again and Happy New Year to everyone!
congrats!!!

glad to see a long time member get picked-but damn man, get that post count up, lol.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice job Pipes and JD/APS for putting on a great contest

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
congrats!!!

glad to see a long time member get picked-but damn man, get that post count up, lol.
Maybe pipes should log it that way he'll get that post count moving upwards! :D

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why I couldn't log it. Seems more than fair. I'm workin on the post count lol, I usually do more reading than posting though. Been tryin to change that.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Pipes.

And damn bigt you sure do have alot to say dont you, with all those posts, jeez.

LOL.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Congrates youuuuuuu, and by youuuuuuuuuu I mean Pipes!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm the grand puba winner!! lol, I thought I would give an update. Today I have drank about 96 oz of water so far. Room temp water is helping alot.

As far as reaching that last 32oz, realistically I don't think it will happen today, it might and I will try, but things are looking up and progress matters. By the end of this week I hope to be achieving that goal, so that I can focus on the others.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gratz pipes, use it wisely and get the most out of it