NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
this new year I Want to end fossil fuels, money, stockmarkets, poverty.
bodybuilding wise, I want to get bigger faster more agile, gaint some weight, and get stronger in all my major exercises.

maybe this stack can help me do All of the Above :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, 1 other thing i plan to do this year is invest heavily in a huge garden, and canning supplies for my wife.

gmo products have practically taken over the produce section at supermarkets.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!
no, no more entries are fine...just as long as they are posted anytime after 12:01am (EST) on Jan 1, 2011 ;) :friday:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
agreed, rosie has been a great spokes.....person for erase.

good man-kleen!!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
lol sweet contest wish i would have came back earlier..looking forward to trying my oxy elite pro/alpha t2 :aargh:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump,

I'm surprised more ppl are not getting int on this.... what else could you ask for?

Free new years resolution supps ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOu know I have come up with some contests that should have been really fun too and every body poops out on them. This is a healthy stack that anyone should be jumping on.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I gave a couple of pic entries, so I'll give a text entry as well.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to spend more time with my family. I work long hours and spend a lot of time on the road. With that, I miss a lot of things, especially when it comes to my kids (plays, games, etc...). Because of that, I intentionally volunteered to coach my son's 5/6 year old baskeball team as well as be the assistant coach for my daughters 7/8 bball team. This way, I have to be more involved, and I have to make my work schedule fit bball practices and games since I'm the coach. Previously it was vice-versa meaning if my work schedule didn't fit the games, then I wouldn't make it. No longer, I'm taking this mind-set going forward. My kids are only young once, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think everyone has their eyeballs glued to that other libido thread... its time to link these two :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I gave a couple of pic entries, so I'll give a text entry as well.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to spend more time with my family. I work long hours and spend a lot of time on the road. With that, I miss a lot of things, especially when it comes to my kids (plays, games, etc...). Because of that, I intentionally volunteered to coach my son's 5/6 year old baskeball team as well as be the assistant coach for my daughters 7/8 bball team. This way, I have to be more involved, and I have to make my work schedule fit bball practices and games since I'm the coach. Previously it was vice-versa meaning if my work schedule didn't fit the games, then I wouldn't make it. No longer, I'm taking this mind-set going forward. My kids are only young once, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
indeed......family 1st.

trust me, material stuff is a poor substitute for a kid knowing they have a parent that is there to support them.

i had lots of friends growing up who i was jealous of because they had lots of cool stuff. turns out they were even more jealous of me because my parents were always there for me-theirs were too busy making money to take the time to spend with their kids.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also dont' understand why ppl r jumping at this....unless i'll be the only one cutting after the new year and ppl r still bulking

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my name in the hat!

This stack would be friggin awesome to kick start my last year in my 30's!! I turn 39 next month on the 19th. I started a thread a few weeks back looking for advice/guidance on cutting up for '11. My concern was cort control. With this stack, my only concern would be.... Probably nothing!! All bases would be covered here. I'm a father of 2 that lives a very busy life. I try to put 27 hours worth of activity in a 24 hour day. There's just never enough time in the day to do all I want to do. When not @ work, I devote the rest of my time to my family. I wake up early on my days off to be home by the time the kids are waking up.

In 2011, my goal is to drastically reduce my bf down into the single digits for the first time ever. I'm thinking I'll be giving up my other hobby - beer... I plan on bringing back my Marine Corps discipline & getting in the best shape of my life! I want to look better @ 40 than I did @ 20! This stack will help me achieve that goal...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump for more entries and good luck to all applicants

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to run this stack!! I've had awesome results w/ AP & OEP on solo runs. I can't even imagine the results I'd have on this!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who is she? I'd like to see the un-edited pic!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is not a bad entry^^ Just saying;)... I'm about to break out my leopard Thing and draw a logo on myself! a for sure win for creativity:lol:
Chris, you can scratch that... lets just resonate on this original piece :D

obvious

obvious

Awards
Hey guys, just diving in and hoping I can score the prize in this awesome contest. Thanks to PES for putting up this huge prize pack!

My goals for the new year:

-Start squatting again (had quadriceps tendonitis in my L knee from squatting since Feb 2010)
-5x5 bench at 250 (currently 180)
-5x5 deadlift at 365 (currently 265)
-8% bodyfat (currently ~10-11%)
-205 lbs (currently ~195 lbs)

Other than that, I'm in university for pre-medical studies (in Pharmacy for my pre-med degree) so most of my goals are pretty academically related. Oh... and woman-related. Those too.

Thanks PES and of course... what would this thread be without a photo for the 2 extra entries? I present to you...

...my inability to post pictures because of my low post count!! EPIC FAIL.

I'll just leave this link here because I did sooooooooo much work on this photoshop and I want to increase my chances to win.

PES = PATRIOTS ENHANCING SUPPLEMENTS!!

hxxp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2645/pessh.jpg

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is freaking cool!!! I just got some money for Christmas and was planning on stacking which included Erase and Alpha T2!!!! My New Years resolution has been in the works before hand. I am going to train 5 days a week: Chest and tri's one day mainly 10-12 reps with enough weight to control correct form. Back and Bi's, Legs, Shoulders, and abs. Each day I will make sure to do 30-45 minutes of cardio. I must say good bye to junk foods as I have already cut out bread. Meats will contain as fish, chicken, red meat, and plenty of veggies. My goal is to get my weight down from 250 to healthier 180-190. I have two boys who need their Dad and it's time to change for them, my beautiful wife of 11 years. and myself. I will be logging soon as order my stack. Stack will contain DS Activate Extreme, Primordial's TCF-1, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase and Pes Alpha T2. I wish ever buddy the best of luck in their resolution!!!!!!! Stay strong and weather the storm, no matter the front you will prevail if you wan't it badly enough.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The wait is killin me! Feeling better n better about my diet & discipline for this every day!! Was thinking about it last night. If I get my bf way down, I'll be needing all new jeans/pants! :lol:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hello PES, first of all thank you for great products.. Erase has befriended me and become a staple of mine in latter weeks of pct.

New Years Resolution is to drink at least 1 gallon of water, not including any other liquids, per day. Side resolution is to put on more muscle mass.

To reach these goals, I will add a bit more sodium to my diet, as well as use room temperature water during the cold months. I will also be picking up a little trinket that reminds me of water to place at my desk so I will see it constantly.

As far as muscle mass this is my diet, which has recently been adjusted to increase cals.

8.30 - 3 whole scrambled eggs, 25g prot with 1.5 cups 1% milk

10.30 - 1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal dry, 1 yoplait light yogurt, 1 apple, 1 can tuna fish

12.30 - bowl of pasta...2 cups(cooked) whole grain rotini with 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1tbspn light country crock butter, salt/pepper/garlic powder/ 4 tsp parm cheese.

3.30 post wo- 1 cup oatmeal grinded up, 2tbsp milled flax seed, 25g protein powder all in a shake, about 1 1/2 cups brown rice with about 1 cup of black beans, apple

5.30 - about 10-12 oz chicken breast, 1-1/12 cup spinach or lima beans or brussel sprouts or steamed zuccini/squash, 1/2 cup trail mix.

8.00 - 2-3 4oz tilapia filet, sweet potato, banana

10:00 - about 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese with mandarin oranges in water fruit cup, drained added to it

My training is Sun-Thurs usually around 2.30pm, which will become 6.30 pm when work gets busy and OT kicks in. Day splits are

Legs/Abs
Chest
Legs/Abs/lower back
Shoulders/tris/traps
upper back/bi's

I am 6'1 188lbs now, with a short term goal of reaching 220lbs by May 1st. One lifestyle change I will be making is consuming less alcohol. Currently I will drink on avg a few beers 1d eow or so, with about 1 time a month drinking untill oblivion. Goal, few beers 1/month, oblivion 1 per 6 or 7 weeks. These are realistic goals for me, as I am a 32 yr old single male, and I will not cut out alcohol completely.

So this is my resolution, I have made it this year to where is is something that is actually attainable, but with slight to moderate difficulty for myself. So as long as I stick to my plan, I should be good to go.. So.. here's to sticking everyone!!:spank::stick:

(Yay for puns lol)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not looking to enter the competition but I have to attest to this stacks efficacy...

...I'm using the very stack with the addition of

and I cannot believe the performance!!!

Kudos to PES for their ability and humility to ally with other capable and reputable manufacturers to offer their products stacked with theirs in a spirit of collaberation for us all to benefit from the synergy of multiple products.

Well done PES! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
spent about an hour and a half at the va hospital yesterday. i highly recommend giving of your time to others, it is elixar for the soul.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I go home for holidays I usually stop by as well. My aunt works at the big one outside Tampa. Lots of people in there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I go home for holidays I usually stop by as well. My aunt works at the big one outside Tampa. Lots of people in there!
a guy i used to work with retired last year, he and his wife are the american legion co-ordinators at the va here. the va here in indy services vets from the entire state of indiana-there is never a shortage of things to be done. the american legion is truely a great organization, they do a tremendous amount of good for vets.

btw-congratulations on your caring for those in need. i have found it to be very rewarding.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
I'm bumping this because thier isn't enough real entires, just a load of pictures, I'm currently stacking with all the usplabs supplements(including pslin) And winning this contest will help me save some money.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st post = picture
Consider this my 2nd post, thanks for that bump

Post you New Years Resolution(s): Continuous Improvement AND what you are going to do to reach them. read AM, but what actually gets accomplished is just plain too unpredictable, like winning this lottery :)
What is you plan of action? Try out new supplements
What will your training, cardio & weights
diet, maintain a healthy one as best as possible and eat properly
supplementation, so many to choose from but having been natural for a few years its more difficult to stay that way with the recent supplements being presented which are sooo tempting
and lifestyle look like? Average, trying to make ends meet while raising a family, working 12 hr days, working out, good times with family and friends and of course experimenting with new supp's.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Goals:

I plan on cutting my bf% until I am considerably ripped. I will continue towards this goal until it is reached. When I feel like I am where I want to be I will start a clean bulk. Whether I get to the bulk on this competition or not is yet to be seen, but those are my goals.

Supplements:

-Opti Men Vitamin
-EAS 100% Whey
-Jacked/C4/other PWO samples I have laying around
-Fish Oil
-CLA
-Sesamin
-ON BCAA
-Kre-Alkalyn
-Joint Health Supplement

Diet:

I will be running a CKD diet starting January 1st through the end of March. After that I will decide whether to continue or switch to a more conventional diet.

Workout Routine:

I will be running an alternating weekly routine with low reps/high weight one week and high reps/medium weight the next with the following outline:

M- Chest/Bi's
T- Legs
W- Off
Th- Shoulders/Tri's
F- Back/Traps
S- Abs/Cardio
S-Off

I may throw in some additional short cardio sessions if I feel up to it or that it's necessary.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its about time these Aps start coming in!... Maybe it was my Leopard Thong idea?:dunno: just saying:)

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
I'm typing this up on my phone so be a little lenient in grammatical errors lol.

My near years resolution is for me to get into my ideal fight shape. I was down to about 151 lbs in early december. After the new release of the world of warcraft explanation (lol?) I've let myself go the last two weeks and back up to 155 consistently:( so for new years I want to considerably drop body fat %. My goal was to fight at 135, but that's with cutting water weight.

In order to accomplish this I'm going to sharpen up my diet once again. Cut out processed carbs, eat more fish chicken and veggies. Small portions multiple times daily. I work graveyards so fasted cardio works in my favor. I usually get up around 5 pm and head straight to training.

My training will look something like this...

Monday: 1 hour mma training
Tuesday: 2 hours training, lift if I can wake up early enough
Wednesday: typically it's nearly 3 hours of training, just depends on the intensity of our instructor training
Thursday: 2 hours training, lift if I can wake up early enough
Friday: lift
Saturday: 1 hour training, lift
Sunday: off day if I made it to the gym tues/thurs, remaining muscle groups if I didn't.

My lifting regimen is going to be more of a lean muscle/endurance set up due to my weight restrictions.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna strip out to 260 or 15% BF, whichever comes first.
Plan: Continue with 4 day Upper/Lower Split, increase cardio. Tighten diet to 2950 cal/day with 45/40/15 macro split. If I do not see notable progress by February (as in at least 1-2 inches off of my waist) find a new lifting routine, cut calls to about 2600 daily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gonna strip out to 260 or 15% BF, whichever comes first.
Plan: Continue with 4 day Upper/Lower Split, increase cardio. Tighten diet to 2950 cal/day with 45/40/15 macro split. If I do not see notable progress by February (as in at least 1-2 inches off of my waist) find a new lifting routine, cut calls to about 2600 daily.
good luck.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update to my new years resolution. Going from 250ish down to 175-190 will take time, However I am also going to be more active all around. The treadmil gets boring. I figure canoeing and trail hiking will only help benefit my weight loss plan. Over years of being unhealthy, my main goal besides weight loss and building defined healthy tissue, but to live a more active healthier life itself. Good luck to everyone one their resolution!!!!