NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. this new year I Want to end fossil fuels, money, stockmarkets, poverty.
    bodybuilding wise, I want to get bigger faster more agile, gaint some weight, and get stronger in all my major exercises.

maybe this stack can help me do All of the Above

2. It certainly would!

Are you doing any plyometrics for agility?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. NEED MORE ENTIRES!!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

4. ok, 1 other thing i plan to do this year is invest heavily in a huge garden, and canning supplies for my wife.

gmo products have practically taken over the produce section at supermarkets.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    NEED MORE ENTIRES!!
    no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!
    no, no more entries are fine...just as long as they are posted anytime after 12:01am (EST) on Jan 1, 2011

7. I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
    agreed, rosie has been a great spokes.....person for erase.

good man-kleen!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. lol sweet contest wish i would have came back earlier..looking forward to trying my oxy elite pro/alpha t2

10. Entires are still allowed!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

11. Bump,

I'm surprised more ppl are not getting int on this.... what else could you ask for?

Free new years resolution supps

12. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Bump,

I'm surprised more ppl are not getting int on this.... what else could you ask for?

Free new years resolution supps
    Same here... I expected more of a turn out with such a fun contest.
    The Historic PES Legend

13. YOu know I have come up with some contests that should have been really fun too and every body poops out on them. This is a healthy stack that anyone should be jumping on.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. I gave a couple of pic entries, so I'll give a text entry as well.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to spend more time with my family. I work long hours and spend a lot of time on the road. With that, I miss a lot of things, especially when it comes to my kids (plays, games, etc...). Because of that, I intentionally volunteered to coach my son's 5/6 year old baskeball team as well as be the assistant coach for my daughters 7/8 bball team. This way, I have to be more involved, and I have to make my work schedule fit bball practices and games since I'm the coach. Previously it was vice-versa meaning if my work schedule didn't fit the games, then I wouldn't make it. No longer, I'm taking this mind-set going forward. My kids are only young once, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.

15. I think everyone has their eyeballs glued to that other libido thread... its time to link these two

16. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    I gave a couple of pic entries, so I'll give a text entry as well.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to spend more time with my family. I work long hours and spend a lot of time on the road. With that, I miss a lot of things, especially when it comes to my kids (plays, games, etc...). Because of that, I intentionally volunteered to coach my son's 5/6 year old baskeball team as well as be the assistant coach for my daughters 7/8 bball team. This way, I have to be more involved, and I have to make my work schedule fit bball practices and games since I'm the coach. Previously it was vice-versa meaning if my work schedule didn't fit the games, then I wouldn't make it. No longer, I'm taking this mind-set going forward. My kids are only young once, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
    indeed......family 1st.

trust me, material stuff is a poor substitute for a kid knowing they have a parent that is there to support them.

i had lots of friends growing up who i was jealous of because they had lots of cool stuff. turns out they were even more jealous of me because my parents were always there for me-theirs were too busy making money to take the time to spend with their kids.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. i also dont' understand why ppl r jumping at this....unless i'll be the only one cutting after the new year and ppl r still bulking
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

18. Hmmm that could be. O well more chance for u to win
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

19. I'll throw my name in the hat!

This stack would be friggin awesome to kick start my last year in my 30's!! I turn 39 next month on the 19th. I started a thread a few weeks back looking for advice/guidance on cutting up for '11. My concern was cort control. With this stack, my only concern would be.... Probably nothing!! All bases would be covered here. I'm a father of 2 that lives a very busy life. I try to put 27 hours worth of activity in a 24 hour day. There's just never enough time in the day to do all I want to do. When not @ work, I devote the rest of my time to my family. I wake up early on my days off to be home by the time the kids are waking up.

In 2011, my goal is to drastically reduce my bf down into the single digits for the first time ever. I'm thinking I'll be giving up my other hobby - beer... I plan on bringing back my Marine Corps discipline & getting in the best shape of my life! I want to look better @ 40 than I did @ 20! This stack will help me achieve that goal...
    SEMPER FI!!

20. Bump for more entries and good luck to all applicants

21. I'd love to run this stack!! I've had awesome results w/ AP & OEP on solo runs. I can't even imagine the results I'd have on this!!
    SEMPER FI!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'd love to run this stack!! I've had awesome results w/ AP & OEP on solo runs. I can't even imagine the results I'd have on this!!
    They would be INTENSE
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    They would be INTENSE
    Oh, how I'd love to find out!!
    SEMPER FI!!

24. Only 7 days left!
    SELECT Protein