NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Rep Power
    1442499

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This is freaking cool!!! I just got some money for Christmas and was planning on stacking which included Erase and Alpha T2!!!! My New Years resolution has been in the works before hand. I am going to train 5 days a week: Chest and tri's one day mainly 10-12 reps with enough weight to control correct form. Back and Bi's, Legs, Shoulders, and abs. Each day I will make sure to do 30-45 minutes of cardio. I must say good bye to junk foods as I have already cut out bread. Meats will contain as fish, chicken, red meat, and plenty of veggies. My goal is to get my weight down from 250 to healthier 180-190. I have two boys who need their Dad and it's time to change for them, my beautiful wife of 11 years. and myself. I will be logging soon as order my stack. Stack will contain DS Activate Extreme, Primordial's TCF-1, USP Powerfull, Pes Erase and Pes Alpha T2. I wish ever buddy the best of luck in their resolution!!!!!!! Stay strong and weather the storm, no matter the front you will prevail if you wan't it badly enough.

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice nice! 5 days left!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,033
    Rep Power
    1475682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The wait is killin me! Feeling better n better about my diet & discipline for this every day!! Was thinking about it last night. If I get my bf way down, I'll be needing all new jeans/pants!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    2401

    Reputation

    Hello PES, first of all thank you for great products.. Erase has befriended me and become a staple of mine in latter weeks of pct.

    New Years Resolution is to drink at least 1 gallon of water, not including any other liquids, per day. Side resolution is to put on more muscle mass.

    To reach these goals, I will add a bit more sodium to my diet, as well as use room temperature water during the cold months. I will also be picking up a little trinket that reminds me of water to place at my desk so I will see it constantly.

    As far as muscle mass this is my diet, which has recently been adjusted to increase cals.

    8.30 - 3 whole scrambled eggs, 25g prot with 1.5 cups 1% milk

    10.30 - 1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal dry, 1 yoplait light yogurt, 1 apple, 1 can tuna fish

    12.30 - bowl of pasta...2 cups(cooked) whole grain rotini with 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1tbspn light country crock butter, salt/pepper/garlic powder/ 4 tsp parm cheese.

    3.30 post wo- 1 cup oatmeal grinded up, 2tbsp milled flax seed, 25g protein powder all in a shake, about 1 1/2 cups brown rice with about 1 cup of black beans, apple

    5.30 - about 10-12 oz chicken breast, 1-1/12 cup spinach or lima beans or brussel sprouts or steamed zuccini/squash, 1/2 cup trail mix.

    8.00 - 2-3 4oz tilapia filet, sweet potato, banana

    10:00 - about 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese with mandarin oranges in water fruit cup, drained added to it

    My training is Sun-Thurs usually around 2.30pm, which will become 6.30 pm when work gets busy and OT kicks in. Day splits are

    Legs/Abs
    Chest
    Legs/Abs/lower back
    Shoulders/tris/traps
    upper back/bi's

    I am 6'1 188lbs now, with a short term goal of reaching 220lbs by May 1st. One lifestyle change I will be making is consuming less alcohol. Currently I will drink on avg a few beers 1d eow or so, with about 1 time a month drinking untill oblivion. Goal, few beers 1/month, oblivion 1 per 6 or 7 weeks. These are realistic goals for me, as I am a 32 yr old single male, and I will not cut out alcohol completely.

    So this is my resolution, I have made it this year to where is is something that is actually attainable, but with slight to moderate difficulty for myself. So as long as I stick to my plan, I should be good to go.. So.. here's to sticking everyone!!

    (Yay for puns lol)
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950993

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm not looking to enter the competition but I have to attest to this stacks efficacy...



    ...I'm using the very stack with the addition of



    and I cannot believe the performance!!!

    Kudos to PES for their ability and humility to ally with other capable and reputable manufacturers to offer their products stacked with theirs in a spirit of collaberation for us all to benefit from the synergy of multiple products.

    Well done PES!
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    spent about an hour and a half at the va hospital yesterday. i highly recommend giving of your time to others, it is elixar for the soul.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    When I go home for holidays I usually stop by as well. My aunt works at the big one outside Tampa. Lots of people in there!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    When I go home for holidays I usually stop by as well. My aunt works at the big one outside Tampa. Lots of people in there!
    a guy i used to work with retired last year, he and his wife are the american legion co-ordinators at the va here. the va here in indy services vets from the entire state of indiana-there is never a shortage of things to be done. the american legion is truely a great organization, they do a tremendous amount of good for vets.


    btw-congratulations on your caring for those in need. i have found it to be very rewarding.
  9. New Member
    Batman1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    I'm bumping this because thier isn't enough real entires, just a load of pictures, I'm currently stacking with all the usplabs supplements(including pslin) And winning this contest will help me save some money.
  10. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    46179

    Reputation

    1st post = picture
    Consider this my 2nd post, thanks for that bump

    Post you New Years Resolution(s): Continuous Improvement AND what you are going to do to reach them. read AM, but what actually gets accomplished is just plain too unpredictable, like winning this lottery
    What is you plan of action? Try out new supplements
    What will your training, cardio & weights
    diet, maintain a healthy one as best as possible and eat properly
    supplementation, so many to choose from but having been natural for a few years its more difficult to stay that way with the recent supplements being presented which are sooo tempting
    and lifestyle look like? Average, trying to make ends meet while raising a family, working 12 hr days, working out, good times with family and friends and of course experimenting with new supp's.
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    3 days left! Get em in!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    181614

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Goals:

    I plan on cutting my bf% until I am considerably ripped. I will continue towards this goal until it is reached. When I feel like I am where I want to be I will start a clean bulk. Whether I get to the bulk on this competition or not is yet to be seen, but those are my goals.

    Supplements:

    -Opti Men Vitamin
    -EAS 100% Whey
    -Jacked/C4/other PWO samples I have laying around
    -Fish Oil
    -CLA
    -Sesamin
    -ON BCAA
    -Kre-Alkalyn
    -Joint Health Supplement

    Diet:

    I will be running a CKD diet starting January 1st through the end of March. After that I will decide whether to continue or switch to a more conventional diet.

    Workout Routine:

    I will be running an alternating weekly routine with low reps/high weight one week and high reps/medium weight the next with the following outline:

    M- Chest/Bi's
    T- Legs
    W- Off
    Th- Shoulders/Tri's
    F- Back/Traps
    S- Abs/Cardio
    S-Off

    I may throw in some additional short cardio sessions if I feel up to it or that it's necessary.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very nice well mapped out
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Its about time these Aps start coming in!... Maybe it was my Leopard Thong idea? just saying
  15. New Member
    Batman1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Its about time these Aps start coming in!... Maybe it was my Leopard Thong idea? just saying
    That's because of my bumpiness
  16. New Member
    1ArmMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    I'm typing this up on my phone so be a little lenient in grammatical errors lol.

    My near years resolution is for me to get into my ideal fight shape. I was down to about 151 lbs in early december. After the new release of the world of warcraft explanation (lol?) I've let myself go the last two weeks and back up to 155 consistently so for new years I want to considerably drop body fat %. My goal was to fight at 135, but that's with cutting water weight.

    In order to accomplish this I'm going to sharpen up my diet once again. Cut out processed carbs, eat more fish chicken and veggies. Small portions multiple times daily. I work graveyards so fasted cardio works in my favor. I usually get up around 5 pm and head straight to training.

    My training will look something like this...

    Monday: 1 hour mma training
    Tuesday: 2 hours training, lift if I can wake up early enough
    Wednesday: typically it's nearly 3 hours of training, just depends on the intensity of our instructor training
    Thursday: 2 hours training, lift if I can wake up early enough
    Friday: lift
    Saturday: 1 hour training, lift
    Sunday: off day if I made it to the gym tues/thurs, remaining muscle groups if I didn't.

    My lifting regimen is going to be more of a lean muscle/endurance set up due to my weight restrictions.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    1072170

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Gonna strip out to 260 or 15% BF, whichever comes first.
    Plan: Continue with 4 day Upper/Lower Split, increase cardio. Tighten diet to 2950 cal/day with 45/40/15 macro split. If I do not see notable progress by February (as in at least 1-2 inches off of my waist) find a new lifting routine, cut calls to about 2600 daily.
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Gonna strip out to 260 or 15% BF, whichever comes first.
    Plan: Continue with 4 day Upper/Lower Split, increase cardio. Tighten diet to 2950 cal/day with 45/40/15 macro split. If I do not see notable progress by February (as in at least 1-2 inches off of my waist) find a new lifting routine, cut calls to about 2600 daily.
    good luck.
  20. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Rep Power
    1442499

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Update to my new years resolution. Going from 250ish down to 175-190 will take time, However I am also going to be more active all around. The treadmil gets boring. I figure canoeing and trail hiking will only help benefit my weight loss plan. Over years of being unhealthy, my main goal besides weight loss and building defined healthy tissue, but to live a more active healthier life itself. Good luck to everyone one their resolution!!!!
  21. New Member
    Batman1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Bumping to keep this thread alive.
  22. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82879

    Reputation Reputation

    In 2011, one of my resolutions is to finally reduce my bf down into the single digits, which I think this stack will really help to do, now that the "holidays" and temptations, food indulgences and craziness is just about over, its time to get 100% focused and back on track to reaching this goal.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  23. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    In 2011, one of my resolutions is to finally reduce my bf down into the single digits, which I think this stack will really help to do, now that the "holidays" and temptations, food indulgences and craziness is just about over, its time to get 100% focused and back on track to reaching this goal.
    Yeah me too RB happy new year my friend!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  24. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,033
    Rep Power
    1475682

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    so who will be pickd????
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. Registered User
    mscleaddictin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Goals, not resolutions...the people who have a New Years resolution are crowding our gym's for the first three months (max) of the year, then they just disappear into the land of the normal. We are not normal, nor average here...we all want to push ourselves to the next level, to seek out the best knowledge of training, nutrition, and supplementation so that we can achieve a greater sense of well being...and looking good isn't a bad thing either . I have never joined a forum before this one, I just happened to stumble upon it and here I am. I have many goals for next year, but before we do that...look back on your accomplishments from last year first! The excitement of achieving your goals will carry over to the next year to push ourselves even harder! Set your goals. most importantly write them down in a journal so you can look back on them, or as you achieve a goal...add another!

    I am a father of two beautiful daughters and a husband to a beautiful wife, and as I try every year is to be the best father and husband I can be for my family, and one thing for sure is a huge part of that is for me to take care of myself, through bodybuilding! I eat, work, train, sleep, eat, train, eat...you get the point...but to take care of yourself is #1 in order for you to be your best to someone else...like your loved ones! I will work harder towards my goals in competing this year, since I just hit 40...but feel 18! I will try to not carry resentments and try to be a little more tolerable to others in my life, resentments hold you back in life...let them go! Understand that most people are doing the best that they can at that specific moment...and so are we...so we need to learn to tolerate that.

    Anyway, my bad for getting all philosophical on you all, I hope to meet some great knowledgeable people on this site in 2011 to help me keep educating myself on the new up and coming hot supplement, or training, or nutrition, or just current events...whatever, we exercise our muscles in the gym...we still need to exercise our minds by consistently learning something new everyday we are breathing...and we can learn something here from any of us by posting and giving our knowledge out to those who may benefit or wants it. Hopefully I can share some insight to others, been in the iron game for 17 years, and have competed in bodybuilding competitions, done some personal training, have a passion for healthy nutrition, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and just continuing to push the limits! I try and lead by example for my children...walk the walk, talk the talk! And any dad's out there we need to start a forum for dad's with daughters, to bounce ideas on how to keep the boys away from them...DADD...Dads Against Daughters Dating! There is a website with shirts that say the slogan, not mine, but pretty comical!

    Happy 2011 to you all, may the most deserving person win this prize and looking forward to a great year and for all us to make some BIG gains, or shredded ones, in our physiques, and improving the quality of our lives!!

    "If you have the desire, you can achieve!"

    "Strength and Honor!"
    Last edited by mscleaddictin; 01-01-2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to proof read...sorry!
  26. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    2401

    Reputation

    Im stoked, I hope I win. Good luck everyone!
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Goals, not resolutions...the people who have a New Years resolution are crowding our gym's for the first three months (max) of the year, then they just disappear into the land of the normal. We are not normal, nor average here...we all want to push ourselves to the next level, to seek out the best knowledge of training, nutrition, and supplementation so that we can achieve a greater sense of well being...and looking good isn't a bad thing either . I have never joined a forum before this one, I just happened to stumble upon it and here I am. I have many goals for next year, but before we do that...look back on your accomplishments from last year first! The excitement of achieving your goals will carry over to the next year to push ourselves even harder! Set your goals. most importantly write them down in a journal so you can look back on them, or as you achieve a goal...add another!

    I am a father of two beautiful daughters and a husband to a beautiful wife, and as I try every year is to be the best father and husband I can be for my family, and one thing for sure is a huge part of that is for me to take care of myself, through bodybuilding! I eat, work, train, sleep, eat, train, eat...you get the point...but to take care of yourself is #1 in order for you to be your best to someone else...like your loved ones! I will work harder towards my goals in competing this year, since I just hit 40...but feel 18! I will try to not carry resentments and try to be a little more tolerable to others in my life, resentments hold you back in life...let them go! Understand that most people are doing the best that they can at that specific moment...and so are we...so we need to learn to tolerate that.

    Anyway, my bad for getting all philosophical on you all, I hope to meet some great knowledgeable people on this site in 2011 to help me keep educating myself on the new up and coming hot supplement, or training, or nutrition, or just current events...whatever, we exercise our muscles in the gym...we still need to exercise our minds by consistently learning something new everyday we are breathing...and we can learn something here from any of us by posting and giving our knowledge out to those who may benefit or wants it. Hopefully I can share some insight to others, been in the iron game for 17 years, and have competed in bodybuilding competitions, done some personal training, have a passion for healthy nutrition, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and just continuing to push the limits! I try and lead by example for my children...walk the walk, talk the talk! And any dad's out there we need to start a forum for dad's with daughters, to bounce ideas on how to keep the boys away from them...DADD...Dads Against Daughters Dating! There is a website with shirts that say the slogan, not mine, but pretty comical!

    Happy 2011 to you all, may the most deserving person win this prize and looking forward to a great year and for all us to make some BIG gains, or shredded ones, in our physiques, and improving the quality of our lives!!

    "If you have the desire, you can achieve!"

    "Strength and Honor!"
    props to the family man-thankfully my daughter is grown with children of her own, lol.


    a remington 12 gauge can be very persuasive...........
  28. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just stopping by wish everyone a happy new year!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Just stopping by wish everyone a happy new year!


    x2










    t-money
  30. Registered User
    mscleaddictin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Thanks Big T...funny you say, I just happen to own one, although the guns in our holsters, I mean sleeves, are pretty persuasive too! Thanks for the points, just speaking from the heart you know...my girls are the meaning of my life!

    Happy 2011 to all...and to all have insane workouts!
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Thanks Big T...funny you say, I just happen to own one, although the guns in our holsters, I mean sleeves, are pretty persuasive too! Thanks for the points, just speaking from the heart you know...my girls are the meaning of my life!

    Happy 2011 to all...and to all have insane workouts!
    i have my dads old remington, i once asked him what if there is more than 2 of them. he told me that once that 12 gauge goes off if they are still there-he is running, lol.


    peace and happy new years.
  32. Registered User
    mscleaddictin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Right on...thanks for the wisdom, and thanks again for the rep points.

    Time to go train quads, squat...squat...squat!
  33. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    disqualified for blocking the boobies... the sweeet sweet boobies.
    HOW DARE YOU! >:-(
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OK ok, just got back online from the holidays.

    brb picking a winner via lotto style! gotta count up the entries
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  35. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    46179

    Reputation

    "disqualified for blocking the boobies... the sweeet sweet boobies."

    haha, I had to add in the PES logo somewhere !

    I still think its pretty revealing, did anyone even notice the flippers ? probably not

    Happy New Year's to all
  36. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986723

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i think natty got lost
  37. New Member
    Batman1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i think natty got lost
    I think natty's still drunk from yesterday
  38. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I have Alpha T2 but I was way to busy to take pics and upload it. Also who won?!?
  39. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good luck to all participants!

    Happy New Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  40. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1383

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    OK ok, just got back online from the holidays.

    brb picking a winner via lotto style! gotta count up the entries
    Keeping my fingers crossed!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 04:19 PM
  2. New Years Resolution
    By bigdognhb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. 6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle
    By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in