NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    X2 ^^^^

oh, and bump for post#16 heheheh
    I just noticed that!

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best contest ever! hahaha
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

How many times do I have to tell you, I ain't trading sex for my PES supp's. Your not that good!!!

5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lots of lols in this thread
  6. New Member

My new years resolution will be this:

1.Graduate High School and enter the real world

2. Win Bros vs Pros

3. Compete a bodybuilding show for the very first time.

My journey to accomplish these goals will officially start in February and here's what I got in store:

Training: Powe Rep range Shock system on a 2 day on 1 day off split, pretty much training twice a week.

Supplements(just the basics): ModernBcaa's, Lg sciences lipotropic protein, MHP probolic sr, waxymaize, Isopure zero carb, Jack3d.

Sample mass building Diet(this is my plan ):

meal 1: 6 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of olive oil with one cup of ezekiel cereal
    meal 2: 2 scoops of lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
    meal 3: 8oz of salmon with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 4(preworkout): 8oz of ground buffalo with 4oz of whole wheat pasta with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 5(postworkout): 2 scoops of isopure zero carb with 2 scoops of waxymaize
    meal 6: 8oz of ground buffalo with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 7: 2 scoops of lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
    meal 8: 8oz of chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
    meal 9: 8oz of salmon with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 10: 3 scoops of probolic sr with 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Calories:5348

Protein:529

Carbs:242

Fat:248
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Very nice when do you want to compete by? Something I always wanted to do but I just could never get the mass to do it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have decided, my resolution is going to be-spending at least 1 hour every week doing volunteer work at the VA hospital. after taking care of my father in law and going with him to appointments, i see the need to help out. even if it is just to listen, i have learned how important that is to someone who is all alone.
    That's a good entry on my book... I remember as a kid I my school would take us to a retirement center to spend time with elderly, it sure felt great to give them my time I know it made a bigger difference for them but it was so rewarding!

Bump for more entries, that's hell of generous contest you put together Natty
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Hell of a stack up for grabs here
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    That's a good entry on my book... I remember as a kid I my school would take us to a retirement center to spend time with elderly, it sure felt great to give them my time I know it made a bigger difference for them but it was so rewarding!

Bump for more entries, that's hell of generous contest you put together Natty
    ahh, if only it were just the elderly needing support. the va hospital is full of young people who seldom recieve visitors. big props to the american legion-these people volunteer to give lots of time helping out our veterans. remember, most veterans are not sons and daughters of FAT CATS, they come from families of modest means, and didn't have much to start with. the rich and wealthy could care less about our vets-it's up to us decent regular people to give a damn about them.

sorry for preaching-i just feel really passionate about how our sick and injured veterans are being treated!!!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  136 lbs.

this new year I Want to end fossil fuels, money, stockmarkets, poverty.
    bodybuilding wise, I want to get bigger faster more agile, gaint some weight, and get stronger in all my major exercises.

maybe this stack can help me do All of the Above
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

It certainly would!

Are you doing any plyometrics for agility?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

NEED MORE ENTIRES!!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok, 1 other thing i plan to do this year is invest heavily in a huge garden, and canning supplies for my wife.

gmo products have practically taken over the produce section at supermarkets.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    NEED MORE ENTIRES!!
    no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!
    no, no more entries are fine...just as long as they are posted anytime after 12:01am (EST) on Jan 1, 2011
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
    agreed, rosie has been a great spokes.....person for erase.

good man-kleen!!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

lol sweet contest wish i would have came back earlier..looking forward to trying my oxy elite pro/alpha t2
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Entires are still allowed!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Bump,

I'm surprised more ppl are not getting int on this.... what else could you ask for?

Free new years resolution supps
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  22. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Bump,

I'm surprised more ppl are not getting int on this.... what else could you ask for?

Free new years resolution supps
    Same here... I expected more of a turn out with such a fun contest.
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

YOu know I have come up with some contests that should have been really fun too and every body poops out on them. This is a healthy stack that anyone should be jumping on.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I gave a couple of pic entries, so I'll give a text entry as well.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to spend more time with my family. I work long hours and spend a lot of time on the road. With that, I miss a lot of things, especially when it comes to my kids (plays, games, etc...). Because of that, I intentionally volunteered to coach my son's 5/6 year old baskeball team as well as be the assistant coach for my daughters 7/8 bball team. This way, I have to be more involved, and I have to make my work schedule fit bball practices and games since I'm the coach. Previously it was vice-versa meaning if my work schedule didn't fit the games, then I wouldn't make it. No longer, I'm taking this mind-set going forward. My kids are only young once, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
  25. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I think everyone has their eyeballs glued to that other libido thread... its time to link these two
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    I gave a couple of pic entries, so I'll give a text entry as well.

My New Year's Resolution for 2011 is to spend more time with my family. I work long hours and spend a lot of time on the road. With that, I miss a lot of things, especially when it comes to my kids (plays, games, etc...). Because of that, I intentionally volunteered to coach my son's 5/6 year old baskeball team as well as be the assistant coach for my daughters 7/8 bball team. This way, I have to be more involved, and I have to make my work schedule fit bball practices and games since I'm the coach. Previously it was vice-versa meaning if my work schedule didn't fit the games, then I wouldn't make it. No longer, I'm taking this mind-set going forward. My kids are only young once, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity while I have it.
    indeed......family 1st.

trust me, material stuff is a poor substitute for a kid knowing they have a parent that is there to support them.

i had lots of friends growing up who i was jealous of because they had lots of cool stuff. turns out they were even more jealous of me because my parents were always there for me-theirs were too busy making money to take the time to spend with their kids.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i also dont' understand why ppl r jumping at this....unless i'll be the only one cutting after the new year and ppl r still bulking
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Hmmm that could be. O well more chance for u to win
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll throw my name in the hat!

This stack would be friggin awesome to kick start my last year in my 30's!! I turn 39 next month on the 19th. I started a thread a few weeks back looking for advice/guidance on cutting up for '11. My concern was cort control. With this stack, my only concern would be.... Probably nothing!! All bases would be covered here. I'm a father of 2 that lives a very busy life. I try to put 27 hours worth of activity in a 24 hour day. There's just never enough time in the day to do all I want to do. When not @ work, I devote the rest of my time to my family. I wake up early on my days off to be home by the time the kids are waking up.

In 2011, my goal is to drastically reduce my bf down into the single digits for the first time ever. I'm thinking I'll be giving up my other hobby - beer... I plan on bringing back my Marine Corps discipline & getting in the best shape of my life! I want to look better @ 40 than I did @ 20! This stack will help me achieve that goal...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  30. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Bump for more entries and good luck to all applicants
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I'd love to run this stack!! I've had awesome results w/ AP & OEP on solo runs. I can't even imagine the results I'd have on this!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'd love to run this stack!! I've had awesome results w/ AP & OEP on solo runs. I can't even imagine the results I'd have on this!!
    They would be INTENSE
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    They would be INTENSE
    Oh, how I'd love to find out!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Only 7 days left!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  35. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Bump for more applicants, lets get in here
  36. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    This is not a bad entry^^ Just saying... I'm about to break out my leopard Thing and draw a logo on myself! a for sure win for creativity
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Who is she? I'd like to see the un-edited pic!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  38. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    This is not a bad entry^^ Just saying... I'm about to break out my leopard Thing and draw a logo on myself! a for sure win for creativity
    Chris, you can scratch that... lets just resonate on this original piece
  39. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Who is she? I'd like to see the un-edited pic!!
    forget it... there's some rules here we need to obey by

If I knew I'd tell you
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Hey guys, just diving in and hoping I can score the prize in this awesome contest. Thanks to PES for putting up this huge prize pack!

My goals for the new year:

-Start squatting again (had quadriceps tendonitis in my L knee from squatting since Feb 2010)
    -5x5 bench at 250 (currently 180)
    -5x5 deadlift at 365 (currently 265)
    -8% bodyfat (currently ~10-11%)
    -205 lbs (currently ~195 lbs)

Other than that, I'm in university for pre-medical studies (in Pharmacy for my pre-med degree) so most of my goals are pretty academically related. Oh... and woman-related. Those too.

Thanks PES and of course... what would this thread be without a photo for the 2 extra entries? I present to you...

...my inability to post pictures because of my low post count!! EPIC FAIL.

I'll just leave this link here because I did sooooooooo much work on this photoshop and I want to increase my chances to win.

PES = PATRIOTS ENHANCING SUPPLEMENTS!!

hxxp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2645/pessh.jpg

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 04:19 PM
  2. New Years Resolution
    By bigdognhb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. 6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle