Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. For fans of the movie Friday

2. hahahaha photoshopps are hilarious

Those count too! Even if they are cheesy and on MS paint
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    hahahaha photoshopps are hilarious

Those count too! Even if they are cheesy and on MS paint
    if i could do it, i would find that pic of arnold strining on the deadlift and remove the bar, and replace with bottles of a-t2 and erase.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    can't post it-but the scene where john candy tries to get his jacket off and spins the car around. car goes by and yells-your going the wrong way. candy yells-how the hell do you know where i am going.

funniest movie ever:

PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES!
    LOL
    Team Orbit

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    HOW TO PLAY: The contest will be Lottery Style BUT there is a way to get UP TO THREE entries.

OPTION ONE: Worth ONE entry. Post you New Years Resolution(s) AND what you are going to do to reach them. What is you plan of action? What will your training, diet, supplementation, and lifestyle look like? Post it up! And print out a copy for yourself too so you don't forget!

OPTION TWO: Worth TWO entries. Take a picture of either the PES logo or a PES product in funny/strange places and post it up!
    Option One: You just have to follow my training/supplementation journal or [almost] daily log/s to know what my Goals for 2011 are, the steps I will take to reach them, and the training, nutrition, and supplementation (Alpha-T2 and Erase included) I will use on the journey.

Option Two: Pretty simple, but shows how much I LOVE Erase

Name:  Erase-Hug-Rosie-Chee-Scott.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  132.5 KB
    Photography courtesy of Ray Scott

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Option One: You just have to follow my training/supplementation journal or [almost] daily log/s to know what my Goals for 2011 are, the steps I will take to reach them, and the training, nutrition, and supplementation (Alpha-T2 and Erase included) I will use on the journey.

Option Two: Pretty simple (and what better place to be than in the boxing room of the gym), but shows how much I LOVE Erase

Attachment 36566
    Photography courtesy of Ray Scott

~Rosie~
    damn, i need photoshop!.... you guys have some catching up to do! haha
  7. Erase, you are....the ONE!

'Whoa....'
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    LOL
    thanks ern, i love that movie!!!!

9. Come on folks.. a great opportunity for quite a bit of good sheit. Post it up... lets see some images dammit!

EDIT: And it doesnt hurt to follow Rosie's lead!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Come on folks.. a great opportunity for quite a bit of good sheit. Post it up... lets see some images dammit!

EDIT: And it doesnt hurt to follow Rosie's lead!
    X2 ^^^^

oh, and bump for post#16 heheheh

11. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    X2 ^^^^

oh, and bump for post#16 heheheh
    I just noticed that!

12. Best contest ever! hahaha

13. How many times do I have to tell you, I ain't trading sex for my PES supp's. Your not that good!!!

14. lots of lols in this thread

15. My new years resolution will be this:

1.Graduate High School and enter the real world

2. Win Bros vs Pros

3. Compete a bodybuilding show for the very first time.

My journey to accomplish these goals will officially start in February and here's what I got in store:

Training: Powe Rep range Shock system on a 2 day on 1 day off split, pretty much training twice a week.

Supplements(just the basics): ModernBcaa's, Lg sciences lipotropic protein, MHP probolic sr, waxymaize, Isopure zero carb, Jack3d.

Sample mass building Diet(this is my plan ):

meal 1: 6 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of olive oil with one cup of ezekiel cereal
    meal 2: 2 scoops of lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
    meal 3: 8oz of salmon with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 4(preworkout): 8oz of ground buffalo with 4oz of whole wheat pasta with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 5(postworkout): 2 scoops of isopure zero carb with 2 scoops of waxymaize
    meal 6: 8oz of ground buffalo with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 7: 2 scoops of lipotropic protein with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
    meal 8: 8oz of chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
    meal 9: 8oz of salmon with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
    meal 10: 3 scoops of probolic sr with 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Calories:5348

Protein:529

Carbs:242

Fat:248

16. Very nice when do you want to compete by? Something I always wanted to do but I just could never get the mass to do it
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have decided, my resolution is going to be-spending at least 1 hour every week doing volunteer work at the VA hospital. after taking care of my father in law and going with him to appointments, i see the need to help out. even if it is just to listen, i have learned how important that is to someone who is all alone.
    That's a good entry on my book... I remember as a kid I my school would take us to a retirement center to spend time with elderly, it sure felt great to give them my time I know it made a bigger difference for them but it was so rewarding!

Bump for more entries, that's hell of generous contest you put together Natty

18. Hell of a stack up for grabs here
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

19. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    That's a good entry on my book... I remember as a kid I my school would take us to a retirement center to spend time with elderly, it sure felt great to give them my time I know it made a bigger difference for them but it was so rewarding!

Bump for more entries, that's hell of generous contest you put together Natty
    ahh, if only it were just the elderly needing support. the va hospital is full of young people who seldom recieve visitors. big props to the american legion-these people volunteer to give lots of time helping out our veterans. remember, most veterans are not sons and daughters of FAT CATS, they come from families of modest means, and didn't have much to start with. the rich and wealthy could care less about our vets-it's up to us decent regular people to give a damn about them.

sorry for preaching-i just feel really passionate about how our sick and injured veterans are being treated!!!!

20. this new year I Want to end fossil fuels, money, stockmarkets, poverty.
    bodybuilding wise, I want to get bigger faster more agile, gaint some weight, and get stronger in all my major exercises.

maybe this stack can help me do All of the Above

21. It certainly would!

Are you doing any plyometrics for agility?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

22. NEED MORE ENTIRES!!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

23. ok, 1 other thing i plan to do this year is invest heavily in a huge garden, and canning supplies for my wife.

gmo products have practically taken over the produce section at supermarkets.

24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    NEED MORE ENTIRES!!
    no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    no more entries! a random drawing allows us ppl a better chance to win!
    no, no more entries are fine...just as long as they are posted anytime after 12:01am (EST) on Jan 1, 2011

26. I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wish I could get in on this one. I just finished one up and running Erase is not in the cards for me for about 4-6 months however if i can vote I give Rosie a vote. You saw how good she makes the product look it is just a natural choice...
    agreed, rosie has been a great spokes.....person for erase.

good man-kleen!!!!

28. lol sweet contest wish i would have came back earlier..looking forward to trying my oxy elite pro/alpha t2

29. Entires are still allowed!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CONTEST!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:19 PM
  2. New Years Resolution