Trick or Treat for LG Sciences Weekly give away in in October.

Page 7 of 11 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The blonde chick in the pink is a winner (not officially), just say'n.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The blonde chick in the pink is a winner (not officially), just say'n.
    ROFL. I happened to be drawn to the one in pink too..
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you guys are weak!
    i would take the two in the middle over the one in pink any day

2 girls>1 girl
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

Okay so these would be my two official entries for today.2 more coming tomorrow.sorry for the crappy camera phone.doesnt do her justice.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Bump for the mini-contest guys, still looking for some more entries so I can give away this free bottle of LG Slin to log. Contest info is on the previous page.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    Okay so these would be my two official entries for today.2 more coming tomorrow.sorry for the crappy camera phone.doesnt do her justice.
    Two things:
    1 - I would wreck shop on that chick, in a good way!
    2 - Get a better camera!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Just to reiterate, a free bottle of Slin is on the line:

Alright guys, I am feeling like since you all are contributing to the goodness that is this contest/thread, I would make my own mini-contest inside of it. This will be up today and a winner will be chose tomorrow by 4 PM at the latest. You will be required to log the bottle I am giving away and provided a detailed review in the supplement review section and/or LG sub-forum. That said, what is up for grabs you ask... 1 bottle of LG Slin that is what!

Alright here is the contest. This will be strictly a trivia contest that will require you to answer this question AND post a picture of your favorite car (Ford or Shelby made would be preferable): What is the month and year that Carol Shelby and his AC Cobra won for the first time at the 24 hours of Le Mans? You can post only one entry and the bottle may come with a little surprise if you post up a really cool picture with the answer as well. If there are multiple right answers which there surely will be, I want to hear why you want to log this and what your goals are?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Knuckle bump
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

June 1964-AC Cobra placed first in GT race at Le Mans for first time

^The Ford GT; my dream car lol

I'd like to log this because I've heard great things about it. I would love a good repartitioning product before my next cycle and this would fill the gap/bridge nicely.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Not in the contest, but this was a car that needed some recognition. "If you didn't know, now you know" - Dr. Dre.

LEXUS LFA

Listen to it, it sounds like an Indy Race Car. Not kind of sounds like it, sounds like one.

NSCA - CSCS
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Just to reiterate, a free bottle of Slin is on the line:

Alright guys, I am feeling like since you all are contributing to the goodness that is this contest/thread, I would make my own mini-contest inside of it. This will be up today and a winner will be chose tomorrow by 4 PM at the latest. You will be required to log the bottle I am giving away and provided a detailed review in the supplement review section and/or LG sub-forum. That said, what is up for grabs you ask... 1 bottle of LG Slin that is what!

Alright here is the contest. This will be strictly a trivia contest that will require you to answer this question AND post a picture of your favorite car (Ford or Shelby made would be preferable): What is the month and year that Carol Shelby and his AC Cobra won for the first time at the 24 hours of Le Mans? You can post only one entry and the bottle may come with a little surprise if you post up a really cool picture with the answer as well. If there are multiple right answers which there surely will be, I want to hear why you want to log this and what your goals are?
    Hey wait a sec..I thought simmons already won? Do you have another bottle or something..now I'm confizzled
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Hey wait a sec..I thought simmons already won? Do you have another bottle or something..now I'm confizzled
    He technically was in first and if he PMs me in the next hour or so, it is his but since I have not heard from him, I opened it up again. I also stated that if there was a compelling argument as to why another winner is a better choice, please make the case. Note that you will have to log the bottle of Slin, it is not just a pure give away. We want your feedback!!!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

He technically was in first and if he PMs me in the next hour or so, it is his but since I have not heard from him, I opened it up again. I also stated that if there was a compelling argument as to why another winner is a better choice, please make the case. Note that you will have to log the bottle of Slin, it is not just a pure give away. We want your feedback!!!
    SWEET I have an existing log just about finished;last day today. It's in the AMS forum so I would Most certainly love to provide a log. I'll probably run Slin 4 caps for 30 days if that's the recommended dosage and if I receive it that is . I belive I would be a better winner because I am awesome and so is the Ford GT It would be my honor to give LG feedback since the only product I have used from you guys was Natadrol and my results from that were nothing short of extraordinary and I'd expect nothing less from the rest of your lineup.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hmmmmm
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

alright ive seen some interesting cars on here up for grabs for that bottle of SLIN and i just wanna say sorry to the people who tried
    because im about to blow all competition clear out of the water!!!!!

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    alright ive seen some interesting cars on here up for grabs for that bottle of SLIN and i just wanna say sorry to the people who tried
    because im about to blow all competition clear out of the water!!!!!

YES!! LOLOL!! Yak Mobile.
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bo you aint even seen the system i got in the back of that biatch
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

Well i woulda put on my adam costume and joined in the pics but it isnt finished yet.i got some more ill post after work!hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    June 1964

Lots of hot pics, but repthat21 ponied up good style, good job!

As for the car? Pure sex. Yeeow!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Good news for one, not for another sadly. Simmons did get back to me early this afternoon; he was away from a computer until today so I have to honor his correct entry. That said, make sure to keep up with this thread, there may be more contests this month and I want to see some damn hot costume pictures!!!!!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

And because I'm a car guy, I have to say that an Alfa 8c just drove by:

It's the second time I've seen one in person. The first time I was driving Sunset Bl on my way home. I was stopped at a light, and it pulled up next to me. I didn't realize it initially, but the sound made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I looked over, and :jawdrop:. I rolled my window down and asked the dude if it was an 8C, and he nearly lost it, he was overjoyed that I knew what it was. We chatted a bit, the light turned green, and he floored it.

The hair on my neck stood up again, I got goose bumps, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. That thing HOWLS, an unholy howl; it barks and cracks and burbles. It sounds like the devil ****ed an angel and their offspring made an orchestra. It is as close to Italian race car as I've heard, WAY better than any Ferarri or lambo or Maserati, a baritone war-cry. That thing shot out of there like it was possessed, hit the first corner, and turned in like a cat on velcro. I've never seen anything car-related so awesome. I chased him for 5 miles in the twisties. He'd let me catch up, and then peg it, and rip out in a thunderous roar.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice and what do you drive Poison?

Repthat, your girl is that I am a cutie kind of sexy like my wife. That makes you a lucky man.

Love the I love LG painted on too, nice touch.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    And because I'm a car guy, I have to say that an Alfa 8c just drove by:

It's the second time I've seen one in person. The first time I was driving Sunset Bl on my way home. I was stopped at a light, and it pulled up next to me. I didn't realize it initially, but the sound made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I looked over, and :jawdrop:. I rolled my window down and asked the dude if it was an 8C, and he nearly lost it, he was overjoyed that I knew what it was. We chatted a bit, the light turned green, and he floored it.

The hair on my neck stood up again, I got goose bumps, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. That thing HOWLS, an unholy howl; it barks and cracks and burbles. It sounds like the devil ****ed an angel and their offspring made an orchestra. It is as close to Italian race car as I've heard, WAY better than any Ferarri or lambo or Maserati, a baritone war-cry. That thing shot out of there like it was possessed, hit the first corner, and turned in like a cat on velcro. I've never seen anything car-related so awesome. I chased him for 5 miles in the twisties. He'd let me catch up, and then peg it, and rip out in a thunderous roar.

you should write short stories haha i thoroughly enjoyed reading that
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Yeah that car is ridiculously nasty Poison, jealous you got to see one but in Houston I have to say, it is one of the only ones I have NOT seen that I love. Mad jealous you got to see it in person getting put through its paces.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

or write catelogs.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    or write catelogs.
    Sorry Guys, Poison moonlights as a writer for Penthouse Forum, all those stories about so my wife invited her friend over and we started taking shots, soon the girls began to get a little tipsy and... or I was on a business trip when i stopped by the local bar and this blonde kept staring at me....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sorry Guys, Poison moonlights as a writer for Penthouse Forum, all those stories about so my wife invited her friend over and we started taking shots, soon the girls began to get a little tipsy and... or I was on a business trip when i stopped by the local bar and this blonde kept staring at me....
    Ladies and gentlemen, this would be Kleen admitting he not only has a Penthouse subscription but actually READS the articles!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%

Ladies and gentlemen, this would be Kleen admitting he not only has a Penthouse subscription but actually READS the articles!
    ROFL!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

Man if you haven't talked your girl into you all reading a forum story to each other one night when you go to bed you are missing out my friend. Reader letters are not articles they are foreplay.

I would actually be more offended if you were accusing me of whacking to Playboy though... LOL My porn needs to be smutty damn it!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

Glad you guys enjoyed the story. I've had lots of odd, wacky experiences, but that shot straight to the top 20, only because I've loved cars since I was small. Outfinny, if you see one, BEG the guy to prod the gas. You won't regret it.

I drive a modified Mazda Protege5, Kleen. Yes, it's a POS, but it a really good handling POS, easily a .90g car, or more. It's just slow as **** until you get it in the corners.

I wish I was a writer. I regret not writing a diary when I was in the IDF. I've also thought of going back and volunteering to do my reserve IDF duty, and pitching it as a reality show to the military channel: 36yo American guys returns after 12 years to do reserve service. It'd be a lot of fun to watch, and a good inside look at the IDF.

I forgot to mention: 8C guy nearly cried when I asked if it was indeed an 8c. Turns out buying a $250k, rare-as-**** car kind of sucks when everyone asks 'is that a ferarri?', or just plain has no clue how special it is. He sounded like he LOVED the thing, but hated it as well, because of that, and wished he'd bought a ferarri or something recognizable.

Hey, it's tough to be rich, ya know?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

LOL right, that Mazda can be fun to drive for sure. I have had a bunch of rice burners, 4 and 6 cyl, always modified in some way or another. Now driving a Chevy Malibu LTZ, the luxury sport version. it is a pretty quick little car stock 220 hp and not overly heavy. Putting performance air filter in it soon and then a better exhaust. Something to let it breathe better but not make it sound like a swarm of bees in a coffee can. Probably a Magnaflow they have a nice flow and deepen the sound of your car with out making it pitchy. Should get me up a little more HP. Other than that not much to do but maybe a new MAF, and larger throttle body. I don't think I will go that far though. I do like that the suspension on it is a little more sporty than the other Malibu's too.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

BANG BANG!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    BANG BANG!!!!
    They're actually cute and not wildabeasts in the face with a good body.

NSCA - CSCS
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL right, that Mazda can be fun to drive for sure. I have had a bunch of rice burners, 4 and 6 cyl, always modified in some way or another. Now driving a Chevy Malibu LTZ, the luxury sport version. it is a pretty quick little car stock 220 hp and not overly heavy. Putting performance air filter in it soon and then a better exhaust. Something to let it breathe better but not make it sound like a swarm of bees in a coffee can. Probably a Magnaflow they have a nice flow and deepen the sound of your car with out making it pitchy. Should get me up a little more HP. Other than that not much to do but maybe a new MAF, and larger throttle body. I don't think I will go that far though. I do like that the suspension on it is a little more sporty than the other Malibu's too.
    The new curvy one, or the older Malibu? I had a secret lust for the last model Malibu SS. Somewhat goofy, but reliable as hell, a weird ass hatch, and other things that fit my needs.

I was a diehard Suby guy. I had a N/A Subaru Impreza, and fully redid the suspension with better than STi stuff. Adjustable struts with good stiff springs, huge sway bars/endlinks, camber plates, etc. That thing was fierce, a real monster. It was a brute sledgehammer, whereas the Mazda is more the scalpel. Both pretty great for being $17k cars, new.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.14%

I have won, ha.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.91%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    The new curvy one, or the older Malibu? I had a secret lust for the last model Malibu SS. Somewhat goofy, but reliable as hell, a weird ass hatch, and other things that fit my needs.

I was a diehard Suby guy. I had a N/A Subaru Impreza, and fully redid the suspension with better than STi stuff. Adjustable struts with good stiff springs, huge sway bars/endlinks, camber plates, etc. That thing was fierce, a real monster. It was a brute sledgehammer, whereas the Mazda is more the scalpel. Both pretty great for being $17k cars, new.
    More of a Ford guy, truck guy. I run an 02 F150 with SS exhaust, intake, 410's in the rear, was custom tuned

Diggin the new F150s and the Tundras'...not gonna lie, Hemi's are beatiful too

This thread has got to be best blend yet..cars/trucks/girls!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injections: bi-weekly vs. weekly
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. Lg Sciences Give me that PB/Cookiedough PROTEIN Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:40 AM