Trick or Treat for LG Sciences Weekly give away in in October.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It should be really fun if everyone isn't skeered... ;) If you plan on putting in an entry let us know. I know my daughter will see them and want to make one. LOL

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good times right here fellaz. Did a cut on the Trifecta and lost ~25 lbs in 5 wks. Lotta water and ugly adipose..

Got stronger too..Bulk up nicely as well, your choice!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good times right here fellaz. Did a cut on the Trifecta and lost ~25 lbs in 5 wks. Lotta water and ugly adipose..

Got stronger too..Bulk up nicely as well, your choice!
Damn! What were you eating? O2 & H20 diet.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Damn! What were you eating? O2 & H20 diet.
Before or after? When I went on the stack, my goal was a consistent diet. I had alot more good fats, moderate carbs, high protein and 6-7 days of training. Before that I ate whatever, whenever and alot of it. It was a total shock to the system but I fought through the tough times. I felt great on the stack even while 'dieting'.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kleen i hope you got my pm....i've been having a tough time lately, i'm not receiving any pm's or reputations....just rep comments....don't understand why or how and i sent a message to someone but who knows if they got it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saving my place here ;) Costume is being finished tomorrow. In fact, shaved the early winter beard into place already to get things started...looks like a dead animal in the bathroom trashcan :eek:

Giggity.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
kleen i hope you got my pm....i've been having a tough time lately, i'm not receiving any pm's or reputations....just rep comments....don't understand why or how and i sent a message to someone but who knows if they got it
Yes I got your messages and put your addy info down you are good to go. You should contact the web master. There is something wrong with your account they can fix it.

Just saving my place here ;) Costume is being finished tomorrow. In fact, shaved the early winter beard into place already to get things started...looks like a dead animal in the bathroom trashcan :eek:

Giggity.
Nice so far one MAN willing to hit this up. You would figure for anyone going out that wanted this they might jump on it too. Hope so this could be fun but depends on if people wanna play. But hey if you are the only one who puts in an entry then we know it is going to someone good.

Come on guys don't let Midwest walk away unchallenged. Lets get some place holders in here. If you are going to do this shout out and let us know.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I allowed to participate in this as I don't live in US or Canada?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
probably would go for it if i was eligible but just won the formadrol

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Woot! Received that tub of ASGT on Thursday, Thank You!, and have been using it since then; will probably write up a review a bit later today. Interesting stuff so far. :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully there are some Dexter fans out there. If not, for reference:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

My hat ended up out of frame in the video, so I went ahead and added a photo of us, too (because the hat is a major part of the Angel Batista look ;)).

And also, a photo of them. Considering we're both white, I don't think we did too bad, haha. I'll see if I can snap a closeup of my ID badge and toss it up, too. I tried to get it as spot-on as possible.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the winner is!!!

Midwest Beast

Hye thanks for putting the effort in. Send me your addy and we will get this shipped out to you. Please throw up a link to the log when you get your products. Thanks!!!

Nice Video by the way. In character and everything. Surprized no one else got in on this one but that is okay let's see what the Beast can bring to the table.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work Beast, digging the Dexter costumes. My GF and I watch that show religiously and I have to say, well done with the Batista accent.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Beast, digging the Dexter costumes. My GF and I watch that show religiously and I have to say, well done with the Batista accent.
Haha, thanks, man. I've always been a fan and since I've moved down here, Mal (LaGuerta) is a huge fan as well, so we watch it together each week. We were trying to think of something for Halloween and couldn't really come up with anything that great (my other options were Hulk, Mac from Always Sunny, Galifianakis from The Hangover, or a Spartan - and I wasn't really sold on any one of them). We were watching an episode about 3 weeks ago or so and I brought up the idea and the more we thought about it, we both liked it.

I was actually a little disappointed in my Batista voice, lol. I do a ton of impressions (not as much as I did back in jr. high and high school) and can sound dead-on to them. I actually was watching more clips of Batista before I left for the night just to try and get it down, but it's an interesting voice. It's a slightly higher octave than my voice naturally is, so it was harder to nail.

I thank you for the compliment, though, sir ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes this thread is over BUT keep an eye out for another promo soon!