Trick or Treat for LG Sciences Weekly give away in in October.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice

and lets not forget Cris Cyborg, the baddest "man" on the planet. She throws chunks like a man, has aggression like a man, and looks like Wanderlei Silva, so she needs to be fighting in the men's league. No female short of a recovering tranny will ever beat her.

That is the baddest chick I have ever seen fight... I got chills thinking about how she could probably beat the crap out of me, twice!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

the knockout is around thirty!
Man that is just nasty. If you have ever truely been slammed by someone who knows how to put the hips into it it is just devastating. Then having it done face first, ugh!!!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
yeah it looks horrible I hope I am never picked up and slammed into my face!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah it looks horrible I hope I am never picked up and slammed into my face!
Haha, i was Mt biking one time, hit a babyhead sized rock, got launched headfirst into the ground. The first thing to hit was my mouth. I woke up, unable to breath through my nose, and unable to see. Sight came back as I lay there and took inventory of my teeth and body. Nothing seemed ruined, so I stood up when I could. I rode back to my car, looked in the mirror, and what I saw looked like someone smacked my face with a cleaver: a big split running from inside a nostril, down both lips, to my chin. I was bleeding pretty bad, and people kept coming over asking if I needed help. i drove home, took some pics, scrubbed it out with a toothbrush, and because I didn't have anything else, took a handful of alcohol and slapped it on. That was the worst part, i instantly regretted the alcohol.

Interestingly, the first leson in judo is "keep your head off the motherfackin ground". Sage advice, a real life lesson that applies nearly universally to any scenario. ;) :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, i was Mt biking one time, hit a babyhead sized rock, got launched headfirst into the ground. The first thing to hit was my mouth. I woke up, unable to breath through my nose, and unable to see. Sight came back as I lay there and took inventory of my teeth and body. Nothing seemed ruined, so I stood up when I could. I rode back to my car, looked in the mirror, and what I saw looked like someone smacked my face with a cleaver: a big split running from inside a nostril, down both lips, to my chin. I was bleeding pretty bad, and people kept coming over asking if I needed help. i drove home, took some pics, scrubbed it out with a toothbrush, and because I didn't have anything else, took a handful of alcohol and slapped it on. That was the worst part, i instantly regretted the alcohol.
POST PICS!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POST PICS!!!
Pics or it didn't happen Poison! :cheers:

You are nuts man, that is what the ER and a good facial plastic surgeon are for. Geez you are one crazy dude putting alcohol on an open wound like that.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, it actually healed up ok. I'll see if I can dig the pics out and scan them.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics or it didn't happen Poison! :cheers:

You are nuts man, that is what the ER and a good facial plastic surgeon are for. Geez you are one crazy dude putting alcohol on an open wound like that.
Nudes or neg. Oh wait...

Yeah, the combat medic, self Alchohol cleaning is pretty beast there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a similiar experience when I was about 12. I was riding my bike got distracted somehow applied the front brakes and ENDO! Body Slam right into the railroad tracks I was riding my bike down. Well here is the kicker, I had lost a BIG Buck-knife and couldn't find it for about a month. As I was bodyslammed over the handlebars. I land on both foreams and my forehead. My right elbow is screaming with an insane pain, I roll over eyes still closed and go to grab my elbow when i meet the point of said lost buck knife. It was stuck in my elbow about 1/4 inch deep in the middle of the blade. Handle out on one side of my elbow and point on the other. I get up and all Holy Sh*t, to my friend making sure I didn't dislodge the knife so he could see it. He saw it and freaked out. Me being me I reach up after that grab the handle and pull it out of my elbow. Thank God it was razor sharp because I think it would have screwed me up worse if it wasn't so sharp. I used to make sure it could shave a spot in my forearm before I would stop sharpening it. I threw knives and everything all the time a a youngster. Anyway I pull the knife out of the bone and of course blood just starts streaming down.

Now keep in mind my mother is a nurse so there was NO WAY IN HELL I was going to go home to her with that injury. I go to my friends house I was always having them bandage me up when I messed myself up. She cleaned it up and I kept being amazed at how I could pull that cut apart and see the bone and the chip/divit in it from the blade. She got mad because everytime it would slow the bleeding just a little bit I would want to open it to look at the bone again. She told me she was going to clean me up but to have my Mom take me for stitches. So she gauzed me up and his Dad put some butterfly stitches on it and sent me to the house where I down played the entire injury. The next day she called my Mom to ask how many stitches I needed. My Mom was like he told me he skinned up his elbow falling of the bike... No, he had a knife sticking out of his arm Ms Tucker. You could see the chip in his bone through the hole.

So I got a nice ass whoopin for not telling her. But the butterfly stitches were holding up so I didn't end up with stitches and since I wasn't showing any signs of infection she just let me heal up. Not without scaring me about a high possibilty of me getting an infection so bad my arm may need to be cut off and it would be my own fault for lying... Old School Mother right there.

If you wonder why I put myself through that to avoid Mother's doctoring this was only about 4 months after she debried me from full body road rash. We used to do speed skate boarding down the mountain streets. Getting up to 50 mph, well I hit a pebble in only shorts and a tank top that didn't make the end of the sliding before ripping loose. Since it was down hill I hit about 15 feet from where I took flight and just slid on the face and shoulder first on the concrete until I flipped over trying to get up and slid on my back side for a few more feet then off the road down down the enbankment through the woods about another 20 yards. I got up jumped up and down in the air with my hands up. We always did that after major wipe outs. I don't really know why but for some reason toughing it out through a major wipe out was more of a rush to us than the activity we were doing. So I walk home everything I am looking at is a little pink becasue my eyelid is bleeding and running ito it. I have blood and ooze running off of my entire left side of my face shoulders, hips, thighs and front of my calves and then some more road rash all over my back from where I flipped and slid on it too. I walk into the house afterwards and my Dad was there for a surprise visit. See's me walk in with the brand new skateboard with new speed bearing he just bought for me and the beautiful result of that awesome board. Well my Dad freaked a little, and needless to say,
I was all screwed up. My mom then took a pumus stone to me without any lidocaine or anything to get all the rocks out of my road rash. It took her like 2 hours to get it all and it was so painful. I kept telling her I was ok, no go. So there was NO WAY IN HELL I WAS LETTING HER KNOW THIS WAS BAD!!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing more kids aren' disabled. I've done a simiar thing as Kleen. My friends and I were doing jumps of a ramp with our bikes. During one particular jump, I pulled harder with my right arm then my left, so my handle bars turned to the right in mid air and I landed with the handle bars turned to the right, which lead to a major face slaming into the concrete endo. From all the little pebbles & rocks jagged into my left cheek, it looked like I had freckles for awhile, in the color of buises.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
the worst fall for me ever was not a face plant but all my friends said it looked gruesome anyways. In middle school I was a skater and around eighth grade I was starting to get a lot better and we skated up to this decent sized ledge and I was just warming up with a kickflip over it and my foot got under the board just right so I landed on my foot twisted all the way around. Everybody asked if they needed to call a paramedic. I said no but my parents came and got me. I didnt break anything but still to this day my ankle sometimes lock and pop painfully. The doctor said that this is because when I ate **** off that ledge I stretched all the tendons in my ankle so far that they just now hang and the popping is caused by the tendons wrapping around the bone sliding and popping. I could have surgery on it but the doctor said it would only make it tighter and most likely not help. Therefore I had to do these strengthening exercises to make the other side of the injured ankle really strong to balance that out and it worked can walk and lift just fine:D I believe that doing heavy squats and calf raises has even helped strengthen it further!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, Kleen. Road rash sucks. Tossing a pumice in there? :cry:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I threw up a little in my mouth and my stomach turned four times reading some of those stories. I did something similar, albeit my nurse mother was a little more gentle then Kleen's IMO. Fell on my bike and rode my knees down the pavement until I stopped, yeah that hurt A LOT when you are 5. Needless to say, the scares have faded but that memory and the pain after never will. Of course I had many more mishaps on my bike throughout my years though the worst was here in Houston on an otherwise unassuming trail along the bayou by me... fell down a 2 foot drop because I was being stupid. Pancaked the front wheel, totally shredded up my left forearm and elbow and had a bruise that was easy 6"x3" for about a month. Man it took one heck of a gin and tonic to calm that pain down!!!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I was about 12 as well and I was rollerblading and fell on to my fingers and they all snapped back out of place so I had to have them snapped back forward and they were black blue and swollen for about 2 months and it was about 4 months before I could bend them into a full fist again.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

another double knockout but it shows it from a few different angles!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

This is not a mma knockout so of course it is not my second entry but none the less if this doesnt make you cringe idk what will. Any man would hate for this to happen!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
haha I dont think it is good to knock yourself out :D to me it looked like his eyes were definitely rolled back into his head!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

not only does the fighter get knocked out but the ref did not put up with any crap from the corner man after he disagreed :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, what product is this contest for, currently? :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
naturalgainer, post some still shots of knockouts. You seem to have the knack for finding vids. :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

uh, this guy better tuck his head. :lol:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I think he may be a little too out of it to tuck his head haha:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Winner announcment for yesterday.

My apologies work was ridiculous yesterday and I wasn't able to get out here to pick and or announce the winner. Interestingly enough 2 of the people who entered this were lucky enough to be chosen for the Sub-Sterone testers so that made them inelligible to win. RochaBP was the only other video entry and he posted saying he was not actually entering.

This leaves us with a great choice even though it is not a video, YoungGotti you won the bottle of Natadrol for your picture of Mr. Jackson laid out over the ropes in lala land. Great pic! Shoot me a PM and we will get this out to you.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies work was ridiculous yesterday and I wasn't able to get out here to pick and or announce the winner. Interestingly enough 2 of the people who entered this were lucky enough to be chosen for the Sub-Sterone testers so that made them inelligible to win. RochaBP was the only other video entry and he posted saying he was not actually entering.

This leaves us with a great choice even though it is not a video, YoungGotti you won the bottle of Natadrol for your picture of Mr. Jackson laid out over the ropes in lala land. Great pic! Shoot me a PM and we will get this out to you.
what if i change my mind? :sorry:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trick or Treat for Trifecta!

Oh boy did he say.... YES I heard it he said Trick or Treat for Trifecta, they are giving away a whole Trifecta stack to the winner.

LG Sciences Trifecta Kit
The LG Sciences Trifecta Kit is the most potent collection of sports supplements ever launched on the bodybuilding world. This epic technology changed the face of sports supplements by using a unique delivery system that made each prohormone more bioavailable than ever before. Users report gains of 10 to 20 lbs of mass on just a single cycle of our Trifecta Stack and the testimonials keep pouring in. Like this unsolicited email that came in just the other day:

"I really like your products. In fact they are the only prohormones I've tried and feel safe sticking with long term. I put on 20lbs with Methyl 1-D and Masterdrol."--SJ

Mind Blowing Gains In One Complete Stack
These results are simply amazing, but they require the complete stack to take full advantage of the powerful synergy of the pro-hormones along with a proper diet and exercise plan (which is included in the kit) to give your body the perfect window for growth. Finally, to kick start your natural production of hormones, Formadrol Extreme is included to provide your body with the utmost in post cycle support, so you keep your hard earned gains.

This kit is for the serious lifter that wants to take their training to the next level. It is for someone who is willing to put in the time and dedication required to get the most out of the anabolic window that comes in the Trifecta Kit. The LG Sciences Trifecta Kit supports amazing strength, unparalleled mass gains and extreme fat loss. It's time to kick your game up a notch...if you have the drive and the dedication, you are ready for the Trifecta Kit. The only stack proven by countless REAL customer testimonials to give 10-20lbs of mass gain in 30 days!

I see I have your attention. This last week we are really going to go all out and give up the Trifecta Stack as a prize to the winner. This contest will be very simple but we are making you do a little work for it but you should have fun doing it. You will do exactly what this says. Trick or Treat for Trifiecta. Since Halloween is this weekend what we want to see if everyone get in the spirit of the holiday. Get dressed up in your costume or if you want have a freind, girlfriend, family member or whoever is dressing up make a video saying "Trick or Treat for Trifecta!" you can improvise as well. Make it as interesting as you want in order to increase your chances of winning, as long as you name the title Trick or Treat for Trifecta and say that at least once during the video. Just have fun.

I know some of you have your costumes already so if you do lets get this Mother Started...

also if you have won an LG Sciences contest in the past few months you are not elligible to win

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what if i change my mind? :sorry:
DOH!!!! I already contacted YG letting him know he won so if he can not log the product for some reason or doesn't respond today the Natadrol is yours.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very much looking forward to seeing some of these videos!