Trick or Treat for LG Sciences Weekly give away in in October.

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all time. It made him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly get out of jail free card

2. Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all time. It made him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly get out of jail free card

4. those 2 were repeats naturalgainer
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

5. If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the f*ck down...
    or
    When Chuck Norris stares in the sky the clouds sweat from fear, we call this rain.

6. Moses and Job were in Heaven having a conversation when Job sneezed loudly. Moses turns to Job and says Chuck Bless You.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. chuck norris once urinated in a diesel trucks gas tank......that truck is now known as optimus prime

there was once a street named chuck norris, but it had to be changed because no one crosses chuck norris and lives

8. (First post!)

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but there was a problem: It wouldn't take sh!t from anybody.

Only one person cried when Chuck Norris was born and that was the doctor.... no one slaps Chuck Norris.

9. The worst tsunami in history was not a natural cause, chuck norris just broke wind while he was swimming.

10. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    The worst tsunami in history was not a natural cause, chuck norris just blew ass while he was swimming.
    ..Don't u mean broke wind..?
    •   

11. either way

12. Michael Jackson made the mistake by telling chuck norris he sucks, those were his last words.

13. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Michael Jackson made the mistake by telling chuck norris he sucks, those were his last words.
    ok now this one is actually good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    Michael Jackson made the mistake by telling chuck norris he sucks, those were his last words.
    Billie Jean was a friend of Chuck's.... and that's what really happend to Michael....
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Chuck Norris doesn't need to mow his lawn, instead he stands outside and dares it to grow.

16. Chuck Norris does not own a specific house; Any house he steps foot in becomes his.

17. Chuck Norris is the founder and president of the " Come get your 72 virgins" club.....HOORAH

18. Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky

19. Chuck Norris has had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull

20. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Chuck Norris doesn't need to mow his lawn, instead he stands outside and dares it to grow.
    That's probably the most funny chuck norris joke out there lol

21. Chuck Norris can gargle peanut butter.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

22. Chuck orders his chickens to lay eggs with no yolks or he'll eat them.

23. It is really Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of Australia that is the most venomous creature on earth. Within minutes of being bitten, a person experiences the following symptoms fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and a feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield by roundhouse kicks.

24. After taking a lot of steroid tests doctors told Chuck Norris that he had tested positive he chuckled upon receiving this information and said "of course my urine tested positive, haha what do you think they make steroids from?"

25. Keep em rollin boyz!

26. Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee, but this has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a f#$king Indian.

27. Like Chuck Norris use to say, "I don't push-up, I push down the Earth"

28. After Carefully extracting the power of chucks beard, tears, and chest hairs, Lg sciences has formulated the greatest pre workout ever to give you a manly since of chuck norris and an extra roundhouse kick in the ass to get you going!

-Original

29. Good stuff Guys! My apologies I meant to get on and pick the winner yesterday but I had trouble with my internet at home. I will get with the other Reps and we will select a winner shortly and try to get this AS-GT out to the winner as soon as possible. When i announce the winner I will also announce the next contest.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

30. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injections: bi-weekly vs. weekly
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 03:40 PM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:55 PM
  3. Lg Sciences Give me that PB/Cookiedough PROTEIN Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:40 AM