Trick or Treat for LG Sciences Weekly give away in in October.

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. NG, you're a good source of some excellent pics my friend Diggin that blond!
    •   

2. when do we hear the winner?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

3. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    when do we hear the winner?
    Good question. I'm sure my man Klenliness can clear that up..

Im not sure I want this thread to end!

4. I bet tommorrow! It would be cool to win am excited! But good luck to everyone

5. Break...it...off....^^^

6. From now on the last entries allowed will be 11:59 PM on Sunday and winners will be chosen on Mondays.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

7. sounds good!

8. Man I have to get some new friends. I never get invited to the good Halloween parties with the hot chicks.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

9. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    I will provide money if someone can produce some more pics of her!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'll contribute to the cause!!

Welcome to Schwing-city....population: me

11. I looked may have to look again haha
  12. And the Winner is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    Okay so these would be my two official entries for today.2 more coming tomorrow.sorry for the crappy camera phone.doesnt do her justice.
    Congratulations RepThat21! You win, please PM me with your address as soon as possible. See you did get brownie points for using your own girl. Maybe it was the I heart LG who knows but you win!

Natural, was having a hard time choosing after your last entry but the personal touch was just enough to get yours beat.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  13. Knock-Outs for Natadrol!!!!

Knock Outs for Natadrol!!!!!

LG Sciences Natadrol: The World's Strongest Non-Steroidial Androgen!
    Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment, but mimics the optimal effects of a strong pro-hormone!

Natadrol has been reported to:

May Increase your LBM
    May Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
    May Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
    May Give profound strength increases
    May Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
    May Increase your positive aggression
    May Boost confidence and mood

Natadrol WILL require an over-the-counter PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, however, recent testers have only reported very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in exogenous hormonal use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol should NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to... * May Increase your LBM
* May Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
* May Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
* May Give profound strength increases
* May Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
* May Increase your positive aggression
* May Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

So whatís in Natadrol?

Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasnít easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isnít what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by:

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.
    2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.
    The Androgenic aspect of the ingredients of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is an herbal stimulatant androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.

The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.

pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.

With Natadrol you may get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.

If you're looking for a highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

This next contest is going to be very simple. Poison wants to see who can come up with the best youtube vid or gif of an MMA or Boxing knockout. Two entries per person per day and no catch alls where you put in a highlight vid of a bunch of knockouts. Those would be watched for enjoyment but not selected for winning. Gentlemen put the fist on the chin and let the knockouts begin!!!!!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congratulations RepThat21! You win, please PM me with your address as soon as possible. See you did get brownie points for using your own girl. Maybe it was the I heart LG who knows but you win!

Natural, was having a hard time choosing after your last entry but the personal touch was just enough to get yours beat.
    Good pick. He went the extra mile and deserves it
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Although, JudgementDay's pumpkin jail bait photo was my personal favorite.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Her name is Jaime Koeppe

NOW PAY YOUR DEBT!!!!! LOL
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Although, JudgementDay's pumpkin jail bait photo was my personal favorite.
    There really were some amazing ones out there including that one. When it came down to it was that he was personally invested that really got the attention.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

18. Not K.O.. but sick.

NSCA - CSCS

19. Just Jump Starting the Natadrol Knock Out Contest!

This must be shared out of principle for all that's good & decent in the world.

NSCA - CSCS

20. Thread keeps gettin better and better!

21. Hurray, girls, cars, and fights, it's the perfect thread! Volcom, the capoiera guy getting KO'd is awesome!

This is one of my favorite fights ever, Korean Zombie vs Garcia:

It was a couple rounds of that action, massive slugfest.

And yes, he who dares to show his SO, wins. Congrats, RepThat21!

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Stoked thank you Kleen and LG!Wasn't sure if i was gunna get it or not with some of the stuff Natural was posting.PM sent bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

23. [YouTube:lYehqE0rMMQ]

24. Quote Originally Posted by naturalgainer View Post
    **fixed
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

25. ....i dont care its not a fight, im a rebel like that
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

26. Thanks rochabp I have no idea how to post youtube videos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injections: bi-weekly vs. weekly
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 03:40 PM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:55 PM
  3. Lg Sciences Give me that PB/Cookiedough PROTEIN Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:40 AM