Anyone who buys into the HemaVol flash sale...

iForce

Awards
  • Established
And keeps a log, will get a free t-shirt + 1 week supply of adipoxil!

$23.99 booyah!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 week supply to? Good stuff!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Eh, no thanks.
useful post? lol

Don't see how its possible to not see the value when looking at the ingredient profile of this product. It is head and shoulders above everything else on the market.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And keeps a log, will get a free t-shirt + 1 week supply of adipoxil!

$23.99 booyah!
thats a nice deal:) gotta love a free T.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
useful post? lol

Don't see how its possible to not see the value when looking at the ingredient profile of this product. It is head and shoulders above everything else on the market.
Blah blah blah... iForce is sub-par to all other companies.

vladimirb68

Awards
Wow...exaggerate much? With MT, IDS, Anabolic Extreme, etc that is a ridiculous statement. Maximize V2 is one of the best preWO out there.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
and your opinion is based on what? Have u ever even used a iforce product or u just a hater?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
40$ now :( by far one of the best pre-work supps i've seen though!

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
More than likely, no he hasn't lol.
Hahahaa!
Man, you guys really think that anyone that opposes you and your brand is considered a, "hater," is funny. Hey Freezito, relinquish your mouth from their ass and keep the fanboy sucking for another time.

I can go and find dozens of threads where serious concerns were raised by customers only to have a Representative flame them, or flat out NOT answer the questions. I am sure that it is due to the fact that iForce does not have a lick of scientific sense, and can only ride the coat-tails of other companies that actually have innovation. And by the way, I did go to the appropriate channels regarding a problem I had to only be lied to by two iForce Representatives. So I say this, "F*ck iForce."

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa!
Man, you guys really think that anyone that opposes you and your brand is considered a, "hater," is funny. Hey Freezito, relinquish your mouth from their ass and keep the fanboy sucking for another time.

I can go and find dozens of threads where serious concerns were raised by customers only to have a Representative flame them, or flat out NOT answer the questions. I am sure that it is due to the fact that iForce does not have a lick of scientific sense, and can only ride the coat-tails of other companies that actually have innovation. And by the way, I did go to the appropriate channels regarding a problem I had to only be lied to by two iForce Representatives. So I say this, "F*ck iForce."

sorry you've had this experience...I really am. Our reps try very hard, and if they missed something, I will assume it was accidental until I see proof otherwise.

If there are any issues/concerns you haven't been helped with, PM me and I'll take care of it. Pretty simple.

Looking forward to your PM

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2. Heard nothing but good stuff about Hemavol.

Will be logging as well, and I can add the adipoxil to the couple day supply I have from np already :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahaa!

I would truly be interested to see which company Rep for I-Force flamed a poster when a serious concern was raised. I do my absolute best job to address any and all concerns to the best of my ability raised in regards to not only I-Force products, but any products for that matter.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles, 1 for me and 1 for my dad, I will add it into my log sometime in the next month and let ya know what I think of it, also will let you know what my dad thinks of it. $23.99 is a great deal!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
And we all say, "Grow the **** up"
This coming from someone who Negs members in to oblivion at will. By the way, you can name yourself after Wyatt Earp, but you’re still a binary p*ssy. Go ahead, ban me (again), after all, that’s the only control you have in this life. Standing up for iForce only solidifies the fact that you are a drunken fool that tips the bottle a bit too much.

It's funny how you tell people to grow up, but yet you run around playing Sheriff Seinfeld... hahahaa!

{Iron Lungz}

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ LOL

@ iForce:

How independent of other supps do you want the log?

I got my Hemavol today, going to do a 30 day log to test the "increased effects with each dose"

Not really worried about anything other than Slin-Sane, which I got as part of the same shipment, and hemavol is advertised as "Anabolic Nutrient Shuttle" so I wouldnt want Slin-Sane (nutrient repartitioner) to skew that aspect. Let me know so I can start up the log here shortly, thanks :D

Last edited:
blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off-topic, but I have been occasionally taking HemaVol and 1/2 serving of Muscle Marinade pre-workout, and they have been some of the most intense, pump-filled, and best workouts I have EVER had.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This coming from someone who Negs members in to oblivion at will. By the way, you can name yourself after Wyatt Earp, but you’re still a binary p*ssy. Go ahead, ban me (again), after all, that’s the only control you have in this life. Standing up for iForce only solidifies the fact that you are a drunken fool that tips the bottle a bit too much.

It's funny how you tell people to grow up, but yet you run around playing Sheriff Seinfeld... hahahaa!

{Iron Lungz}

:fool2:

:lol:

What is even more sad is he called me an alcoholic in my rep comments.

"You are a dumb ass alcoholic."

I guess he thinks I'm B5150 who I believe has been sober for many years. Its also quite funny considering this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/153234-n-people-place.html#post2435799

...shows what kind of class of people you get on the Internet. Pretty sad. Feel sorry for him.