Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL]

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That's right guys, LG Sciences has recently released it's new POSTAL, which promises to be a stunning post workout drink full of goodies.

I need 4 good individuals to log this for me.
Please put your applications in this thread.

RULES:

Must be 18+
Must run this solo (staples are ok)
Must begin log ASAP
Must be in the US (customs issues, sorry)
Must update the log 3+ per week
Past Logs are favourable (please list them)

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Postal - 1170 grams
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx: 26 grams)
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Calories 67 3.2%*
Calories From Fat 0 **
Saturated Fat 0 **
Cholesterol 5mg **
Total Fat .5g **
Fat .5g **
Total Carbohydrates 13grams 5%*
Fiber 0 **
Sugars 5grams **
Protein 5grams 5%
______________________________ __________________
** Daily Value Not Established
* Personal Daily Values based on 2,000 Calorie Diet

Postal Proprietary Formula - 25,650mg

Postal Recovery - Waxy Maize Starch, L-Glutamine,L-Alanine
Postal Anabolic - Creatine Monohydrate, L-Leucine
Postal Stamina - Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Genus Protein, Ashwaganda
Postal Insulin - Mormodica, Dextrose

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LG's on fire recently! Let's see some apps.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
how can you guys make a great product even better???!!!! You guys rock!!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I feel that I would be a good candidate to try out your new post workout product. I have been lifting for 6 years now(2 serious) And have taken many products and know If they work or are garbage.

I would log my experience as soon as I have recieved it and would do a honest review of how its going. I live in the U.S. I will update the log atleast 5 times a week. I started a log yesterday of Alpha-T2 and ASGT. Very impressed with Lethal Gear products, would really like to try this stuff!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/150300-cutting-log-w.html#post2376268

A new post workout is really what I need now :)
Postal looks like everything I would want Recovery, Creatine, and Insulin.

Thanks

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'10
Weight: 185-190 (Bf est. 15%)
Residence: Palm Coast, FL (In U.S.)
Experience: Won Nationals In weight lifting two years back with high school, did football for four years, been lifting body building wise for over a year (roughly 1y 6months).
Medical: No conditions what so ever. Allergic to some idian terryaki beef jerky (makes me flushed). On no perscriptions, just a perfectly healthy male.
Why do I want to log It?: You all know of course, so far I have never logged anything. I am on here constantly, I give an honest no b.s. opinion no matter what. I'm just looking for a chance to show you guys that I can do this. How am I supposed to show my past logs If i never had one? Also, I used to hate you guys. Until ASGT. You changed my whole view of you guys, now I want everything you guys have. I'm making a video for you all, I can also video parts of my log aswell. Pictures will be taken just about every week to track visual progress. I will also do body measuring and a real BF % if need be.
Current Supplements: I'm taking a daily Multi, Fish Oil, and BCAA's. I also use ASGT and Jack3d, and post workout Is a combination of a protein shake and BCAA's. I take arginine and Citrulline throught the day, and a little bit more creatine pre-workout. If I need to drop Jack3d and ASGT, that Is not a problem. I'm just looking for a great Post-workout supp, due to most of them suck ass. (The science behind Postal is great).
Workout: Going to do a regiment of muscle gaining routines. I'm trying to gain a little more muscle, and then lose my fat hopefully before the peak of the Summer season. I lift roughly 5 days a week, and switch It up with cardio on non-lifting days. (A detailed Workout Log Is availible upon request).

Side Notes: I am seriously dedicated to this. I'm one of the biggest guys around here for my age and I love that. You all know you love Big Beazy.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
That's right guys, LG Sciences has recently released it's new POSTAL, which promises to be a stunning post workout drink full of goodies.

I need 4 good individuals to log this for me.
Please put your applications in this thread.

RULES:

Must be 18+
Must run this solo (staples are ok)
Must begin log ASAP
Must be in the US (customs issues, sorry)
Must update the log 3+ per week

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Postal - 1170 grams
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx: 26 grams)
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Calories 67 3.2%*
Calories From Fat 0 **
Saturated Fat 0 **
Cholesterol 5mg **
Total Fat .5g **
Fat .5g **
Total Carbohydrates 13grams 5%*
Fiber 0 **
Sugars 5grams **
Protein 5grams 5%
______________________________ __________________
** Daily Value Not Established
* Personal Daily Values based on 2,000 Calorie Diet

Postal Proprietary Formula - 25,650mg

Postal Recovery - Waxy Maize Starch, L-Glutamine,L-Alanine
Postal Anabolic - Creatine Monohydrate, L-Leucine
Postal Stamina - Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Genus Protein, Ashwaganda
Postal Insulin - Mormodica, Dextrose
THIS is on sale in the UK -Surprised how quick we got it.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
height:6'
weight:242
residence: Troy, NY
I think I would be a great logger. ! main reason is, I just lost my job, so now is just the weights and school for me for the time being. Ive been lifting for about 3 years now( I used to lift in high school)The last year or so I really got into body building. Im on here like everyday, so logging isnt even an option. Im currently trying to lose weight and habe been doing alot of circuit like trainig and hiit. I take daily staples like multi, fishoil and a couple other little things. The only pre workout thing im currently using is just niacin and arginine and some caffiene. And post workout is usually protein shake with carbs. Thats it pretty simple.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would have probably jumped on this, but with the Nutra flash sale, I will probably do the Natadrol followed by Form, so I couldn't run it as a stand alone.

Good luck to all.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
man, i'd love to log this but just starting a log for USPLabs and it wouldnt be fair to jump on this log at the same time...

hopefully i have a chance in the future- good luck everyone!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Would have probably jumped on this, but with the Nutra flash sale, I will probably do the Natadrol followed by Form, so I couldn't run it as a stand alone.

Good luck to all.
Yeah that flash sale is insane right now!!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'd love a chance to log some Postal!

I've been running the Trifecta Stack with great results, but have yet to find anything suitable as a staple "post-workout" drink... I definitely have my preworkout set with AGST!

I'm rapidly becoming a believer in LG whether its the products themselves, or the great customer service associated with them...

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 225
Residence: North Carolina
Experience: 4 Years HS Lacrosse & Football, 8 Years Lifting
Medical: No major problems other than occasional allergies
Why do I want to log It?: I was a marketing major in college... I've always been big on trying things out for myself and then persuading people to do the same. I guess it's the "sales" person in me... I've also never had a decent post workout drink, so I would be very open minded going into this log, and could give completely objective opinions on the product.
Current Supplements: M1-D, MMv3, Fish Oil, Multi, CL "greens", Protein, AGST

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you guys are going to love this stuff!!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya it should stack well with ASGT :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you guys heard about the Superhero stack? We just released it. 1 ASGT, 1 AP, 1 Postal = Perfect workout kit :yup:. It's not up on NP yet but we'll work on that :D

Start putting those requests in guys!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Does that mean I am a superhero already???? Have some old Postal and the new stuff should be here in a day or 2!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
That would be a great stack also haha, everything you need,almost

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would be great for this. In all my years of lifting started at 14-15 so its been a while. I never have really added a post workout and I think that this would be a great add with the new formula. I have heard great things about this product and would like the opportunity to give my honest opinion.
Must be 18+ 32
Must run this solo (staples are ok) Staples only it will be :)
Must begin log ASAP Ill be waiting for it to arrive
Must be in the US (customs issues, sorry) USA BABY
Must update the log 3+ per week will not be a problem at all

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127590-generic-labs-x.html#post2001540

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132495-avant-research-napalm.html#post2104243

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys heard about the Superhero stack? We just released it. 1 ASGT, 1 AP, 1 Postal = Perfect workout kit :yup:. It's not up on NP yet but we'll work on that :D

Start putting those requests in guys!
Then I Jizzed In my pants.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
awesome opp here guys, can't wait to see more apps and logs!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
When will we know who gets a shot at some Postal? :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you guys will LOVE this stuff!!! Dosed my first batch today! Taste ROCKS!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you won't regret it bro. My only regret is I dosed on a non weight day... can't for this time tomorrow to see how the muscles react

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
I am new to logging, but pretty sure I could make this work. Im 25 year old gym rat. Played college ball, hung up the cleats but never found my way out of the weight room. I am currently taking a multi, taurine, and udo's 3-6-9. I live in the US and I work as an accountant, so basically I have plenty of time to write out a good log. Im a straight shooter and can guarantee you wont be disappointed if Im given this opportunity.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome. bumping up for some more entries!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep the applications coming guys, I want to pick a few really soon :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

ihatehalsey

Awards
i would love to try this product. I have never logged my results for a product before but i am at a plateau and i am looking for a change.
i am an officer in the United States Army coming off a deployment. during that deployment i was able to boost all my pr's by at least 25% with the help of Army Guy and he has highly recommended this product. i would like to get in with this product at the ground floor.

I am highly motivated and i am looking for an edge

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I'd love to log a Postal run! I'm new to this site, but have logged other LG products on other boards. Just finished a Natadrol run with great results and love me some BC+EAA.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 185 (10% bf)

I train 4-5 days a week and eat super clean. I've been lifting consistently for last 3 years and training hardcore last 11 months. All my logs have been thorough and I've posted from start to finish. I've been looking to try some new supps since finishing my Natadrol run, so this would be perfect.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I will pick these winners after work guys, so last chance :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Get some more apps in guys, from the profile and what I understand about the taste of Postal, this is not an opportunity to be missed! Wish I wasn't about to start another log otherwise I'd be all up in this! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some more apps in guys, from the profile and what I understand about the taste of Postal, this is not an opportunity to be missed! Wish I wasn't about to start another log otherwise I'd be all up in this! :D
Why not put an app in yourself? You don't want teh yummy Postalz?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
No he doesnt, he said I could take the postal for him :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Why not put an app in yourself? You don't want teh yummy Postalz?
haha, I don't think I want to skew the results of either by doing that...plus I think USP wanted a solo log anyway

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha, I don't think I want to skew the results of either by doing that...plus I think USP wanted a solo log anyway
if you are running what I think you are running, than Boro said you could run staples as long as they are not test (and other such) enhancing. I PMed the same concern and he said my list was good.

On another note, guys this stuff rocks!!! I have taken it a few times and the taste is much better than just plain old Protein or any other after workout product. LG must have a lab monkey (probably Met) that sits around all day and taste tests these products. The effects were great as well. No soreness from yesterday's workout, and no ill effects whatsoever. I would love to run this log myself if I wasn't already running it :censored:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
if you are running what I think you are running, than Boro said you could run staples as long as they are not test (and other such) enhancing. I PMed the same concern and he said my list was good.

On another note, guys this stuff rocks!!! I have taken it a few times and the taste is much better than just plain old Protein or any other after workout product. LG must have a lab monkey (probably Met) that sits around all day and taste tests these products. The effects were great as well. No soreness from yesterday's workout, and no ill effects whatsoever. I would love to run this log myself if I wasn't already running it :censored:
Sound would things such as AP and ASGT be ok? I've been taking both and would love to know If i can take them both with this. Also, If you sold ASGT, AP, And Postal In a stack, that would be phenomonal.

And Craig, you work too much.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
That is the Superhero stack bro, and I am at the end of that Sponsored log myself. Check my sig for the link. These compliment each other like PB&J, The Dukes, and Met and IC. These products were MADE for each other bro. They can be run solo, but the best effects are when run together.
I think Met mentioned that they are trying to get the stack up on NP as we speak. Hopefully for a great deal as well...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
So it is ok then?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
more than oK brother. It is the essence of perfection

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you make our jobs so much easier AG! :lol:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im out of the contest fellas.

Odd series of events.

Had Postal In my shopping cart along with some protein and other crap for me mom. She ended up buying it for me, so It is pointless for me to get another one.

I will update how It works out in two hours after my workout. This really looks like good stuff, enjoy!