Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL]

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Interested in logging??
I'm doin a Pink Magic log right now but I've also got some postal on the way. Man you are gonna love my summer natadrol stack...looking like 7 weeks with Natadrol, MMV3, GHenerate and Slin. Oh and the basics--lipotropic and bc+eaa's and the postal I've got on the way if I don't finish it by then :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man good times ahead!! That combination will ne golden. What you using for pct?? You logging that big daddy stack??

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ZB that is insane brother!!! Looks similar to one I will be running in July!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I got the Natadrol, Formadrol, T9-11, Lipo Protein, Slin, SUPER HERO STACK! and pretty much everything LG created lol. I always invest in them, never failed me yet.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the Natadrol, Formadrol, T9-11, Lipo Protein, Slin, SUPER HERO STACK! and pretty much everything LG created lol. I always invest in them, never failed me yet.
same here, when im done with this current log im taking a week off from the gym and 2 weeks from supps then im back to killing it....order looks like so

4 Lipo Protein
4 Postal
4 Natodrol
3 BC+EAA
2 ASGT
2 AP
2 Formadrol
2 Slin
1 T-911

:D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
same here, when im done with this current log im taking a week off from the gym and 2 weeks from supps then im back to killing it....order looks like so

4 Lipo Protein
4 Postal
4 Natodrol
3 BC+EAA
2 ASGT
2 AP
2 Formadrol
2 Slin
1 T-911

:D
outstanding my friend, and reps coming your way for the signature alone!!!! :biglaugh:

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it with ASGT starting the 2nd week of may if you brothas want to hook ole cleetus up with a jug!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it with ASGT starting the 2nd week of may if you brothas want to hook ole cleetus up with a jug!
haha... though it isn't worth beans... you got my vote!!! :biglaugh:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
The Super Hero stack is amazing, Im about to run that natty stack:
Natadrol x2
Formadrol
Ghenerate
BC+EAA
Lipo Protein
Postal
ASGT
AP
Slin
Methyl1-D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
would love to follow that log! make sure you post a link

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
That was T-911 I was bitching about, not postal. :newangel:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
You guys are then going to have to call me BIG BIG BEAZY.
haha, send me a PM bro and I will jump in when it's up. You can also post the link on my log in the Signature. If you post the supps on that post I bet a bunch of guys will jump on and follow

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
haha, send me a PM bro and I will jump in when it's up. You can also post the link on my log in the Signature. If you post the supps on that post I bet a bunch of guys will jump on and follow
Alrighty brotha

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Man good times ahead!! That combination will ne golden. What you using for pct?? You logging that big daddy stack??
Formadrol for PCT, maybe some T911 interspersed for the active nights.... :D

And hell yeah I'm logging it! Its gonna be amazing, I am very pumped for it!

ZB that is insane brother!!! Looks similar to one I will be running in July!
Haha, nice! Very excited to see how it treats us both!

Yeah man, with the BC+EAAs and the Lipotropic its an all LG stack. Epic times will be had for sure!