Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL]

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
wish my mom would buy me supps!!!! all I get is whiny phone calls and a years subscription to Popular Mechanics???!!!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
wish my mom would buy me supps!!!! all I get is whiny phone calls and a years subscription to Popular Mechanics???!!!!!
Lol!
My father left to New York for work so i help out with bill ect. So it was one of her ways of saying thank you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
..also clean the garage. :spank:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
:lmao:

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i would love to give this a run!saw it late but better late than never!
AGE-38 current log on usplabs(pink magic)done in six days have yet to try out a preworkout from you guys,preworkouts are a staple in my supplementation so i have used most on the market!thanks for your consideration

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
i would love to give this a run!saw it late but better late than never!
AGE-38 current log on usplabs(pink magic)done in six days have yet to try out a preworkout from you guys,preworkouts are a staple in my supplementation so i have used most on the market!thanks for your consideration
yo this is a post workout supplement... considering the name is postal.. haha ;)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
If you want a Pre workout by LG get some Anadraulic State GT

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
With Ap =)

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
yo this is a post workout supplement... considering the name is postal.. haha ;)
ya i was a little duh on this one!!but im in the same boat cause i havnt used post workout products besides size on??but thanks for lettin me know im a little tarded:tongue2:

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
If you want a Pre workout by LG get some Anadraulic State GT
have you used it??what do you think about it?i saw the 4 page ads and it looked interesting like it had everything covered

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
have you used it??what do you think about it?i saw the 4 page ads and it looked interesting like it had everything covered
I personally used It and still am. You will think Its worthless the first day, maybe two, but stick through it, by far my fav PWO

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
I personally used It and still am. You will think Its worthless the first day, maybe two, but stick through it, by far my fav PWO
i will give it a run then,just got tired of wasting money on promises if you know what i mean!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Me too bro, I bought It and flamed LG until the convinced me to keep on it. Glad I did. Dont expect pumps, just a great test boosting/energy product. Just takes a day or two to work.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm using it atm and liking it so far, you can check out my log in my sig if you want :AR15firing:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Craig, who are the loggers? I'm anxious here! (Italian accent)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
same with meeee lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay guys Craig is super busy right now with his second job. So I will be choosing the testers.

Ihatehalsey
Distilled
Gainsvillian
Jonnynutz
Naberious

You guys get me your shipping info and get these logs up asap! Make LG proud! Please link us to your logs in here when you get them started. Congrats to the winners and to the others good luck next time. There will be many more chances for logs.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys Craig is super busy right now with his second job. So I will be choosing the testers.

Ihatehalsey
Distilled
Gainsvillian
Jonnynutz
Naberious

You guys get me your shipping info and get these logs up asap! Make LG proud! Please link us to your logs in here when you get them started. Congrats to the winners and to the others good luck next time. There will be many more chances for logs.
Woohooo man!!! Let the gains begin!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Wow I missed it all oh well can't wait to read the logs.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
the flavor IS awesome. Took 2 scoops this morning and it treated me REAL good!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would give it a 9/10 the only thing I would give a 10/10 is something made bacon flavor... LOL
in all truth it's the best tasting supplement I have tasted and that includes protein powders! I think using Met as a lab monkey must have worked out great in LG's favor... too bad IC has to clean out Met's cage!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would give it a 9/10 the only thing I would give a 10/10 is something made bacon flavor... LOL
in all truth it's the best tasting supplement I have tasted and that includes protein powders! I think using Met as a lab monkey must have worked out great in LG's favor... too bad IC has to clean out Met's cage!
haha classic! Best tasting supplement! I'll take that! I'll have to order a few tubs from Eric n try this for myself. I used the old version and really liked it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
The best thing comparable to it for me is those berry flavored tums. Its as if you crushed them up and tossed it into water. I personally love the taste but thats just me. Its kind of chalky but its great. It reminds me of when i put gylcomaize into my protein shakes.

I take tums everyday so Its no big deal for me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great picks!.. I dose 3 scoops 5 mins after work out!..love the stuff for recovery/bridge to my post work out meal

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol so wrong. Yes, DW the Postal has been sent out bromontana. :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol so wrong. Yes, DW the Postal has been sent out bromontana. :thumbsup:
Best news I've heard all day! You can understand my excitement and anticipation for this?!?

I got a package monday from my aunt and was actually pissed when i opened it up and there was just some snacks and $20 :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh my Postal just arrived :)

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
My package of Postal was waiting for me when I got home last night. Looking forward to posting. I only have 40 posts so I can't post up the link to my log yet, but I'll try and get chatty today and get it up to 50 so I can put up the link. Otherwise, go to Logs and look for the LG stack

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Oh my postal is in my current log in my sig :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you guys will LOVE this stuff!!! Dosed my first batch today! Taste ROCKS!!!
Man how good does this taste!! Tried it today for the first time and the flavor is amazing for a pwo drink with all those ingredients. Can't wait to see the recovery on this now that natadrol has me hurting!! Haha

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Man how good does this taste!! Tried it today for the first time and the flavor is amazing for a pwo drink with all those ingredients. Can't wait to see the recovery on this now that natadrol has me hurting!! Haha
I'm pretty stoked to taste this bad boy!