Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL]

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Keep the applications coming guys, I want to pick a few really soon
    good luck guys!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Keep the applications coming guys, I want to pick a few really soon
    Craig, You're such a tease.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
    •   

3. i would love to try this product. I have never logged my results for a product before but i am at a plateau and i am looking for a change.
    i am an officer in the United States Army coming off a deployment. during that deployment i was able to boost all my pr's by at least 25% with the help of Army Guy and he has highly recommended this product. i would like to get in with this product at the ground floor.

I am highly motivated and i am looking for an edge

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Craig, You're such a tease.
    I 2nd that

5. I'd love to log a Postal run! I'm new to this site, but have logged other LG products on other boards. Just finished a Natadrol run with great results and love me some BC+EAA.
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 185 (10% bf)

I train 4-5 days a week and eat super clean. I've been lifting consistently for last 3 years and training hardcore last 11 months. All my logs have been thorough and I've posted from start to finish. I've been looking to try some new supps since finishing my Natadrol run, so this would be perfect.

6. I will pick these winners after work guys, so last chance

7. get'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Bump for this great chance!

9. Get some more apps in guys, from the profile and what I understand about the taste of Postal, this is not an opportunity to be missed! Wish I wasn't about to start another log otherwise I'd be all up in this!

10. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Get some more apps in guys, from the profile and what I understand about the taste of Postal, this is not an opportunity to be missed! Wish I wasn't about to start another log otherwise I'd be all up in this!
    Why not put an app in yourself? You don't want teh yummy Postalz?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

11. No he doesnt, he said I could take the postal for him
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

12. I am running ASGT and AP and on a TKD diet. Would this be ok to attempt the logging or no?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Why not put an app in yourself? You don't want teh yummy Postalz?
    haha, I don't think I want to skew the results of either by doing that...plus I think USP wanted a solo log anyway

14. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    haha, I don't think I want to skew the results of either by doing that...plus I think USP wanted a solo log anyway
    if you are running what I think you are running, than Boro said you could run staples as long as they are not test (and other such) enhancing. I PMed the same concern and he said my list was good.

On another note, guys this stuff rocks!!! I have taken it a few times and the taste is much better than just plain old Protein or any other after workout product. LG must have a lab monkey (probably Met) that sits around all day and taste tests these products. The effects were great as well. No soreness from yesterday's workout, and no ill effects whatsoever. I would love to run this log myself if I wasn't already running it
    Working on living

15. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    if you are running what I think you are running, than Boro said you could run staples as long as they are not test (and other such) enhancing. I PMed the same concern and he said my list was good.

On another note, guys this stuff rocks!!! I have taken it a few times and the taste is much better than just plain old Protein or any other after workout product. LG must have a lab monkey (probably Met) that sits around all day and taste tests these products. The effects were great as well. No soreness from yesterday's workout, and no ill effects whatsoever. I would love to run this log myself if I wasn't already running it
    Sound would things such as AP and ASGT be ok? I've been taking both and would love to know If i can take them both with this. Also, If you sold ASGT, AP, And Postal In a stack, that would be phenomonal.

And Craig, you work too much.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

16. That is the Superhero stack bro, and I am at the end of that Sponsored log myself. Check my sig for the link. These compliment each other like PB&J, The Dukes, and Met and IC. These products were MADE for each other bro. They can be run solo, but the best effects are when run together.
    I think Met mentioned that they are trying to get the stack up on NP as we speak. Hopefully for a great deal as well...
    Working on living

17. So it is ok then?

18. more than oK brother. It is the essence of perfection
    Working on living

19. lol you make our jobs so much easier AG!

20. Im out of the contest fellas.

Odd series of events.

Had Postal In my shopping cart along with some protein and other crap for me mom. She ended up buying it for me, so It is pointless for me to get another one.

I will update how It works out in two hours after my workout. This really looks like good stuff, enjoy!

21. wish my mom would buy me supps!!!! all I get is whiny phone calls and a years subscription to Popular Mechanics???!!!!!
    Working on living

22. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    wish my mom would buy me supps!!!! all I get is whiny phone calls and a years subscription to Popular Mechanics???!!!!!
    Lol!
    My father left to New York for work so i help out with bill ect. So it was one of her ways of saying thank you.

23. ..also clean the garage.

24. Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I am running ASGT and AP and on a TKD diet. Would this be ok to attempt the logging or no?
    That would be fine to stack with Postal man

26. i would love to give this a run!saw it late but better late than never!
    AGE-38 current log on usplabs(pink magic)done in six days have yet to try out a preworkout from you guys,preworkouts are a staple in my supplementation so i have used most on the market!thanks for your consideration

27. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    i would love to give this a run!saw it late but better late than never!
    AGE-38 current log on usplabs(pink magic)done in six days have yet to try out a preworkout from you guys,preworkouts are a staple in my supplementation so i have used most on the market!thanks for your consideration
    yo this is a post workout supplement... considering the name is postal.. haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha

28. If you want a Pre workout by LG get some Anadraulic State GT

29. With Ap =)

30. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    yo this is a post workout supplement... considering the name is postal.. haha
    ya i was a little duh on this one!!but im in the same boat cause i havnt used post workout products besides size on??but thanks for lettin me know im a little tarded

Similar Forum Threads

1. Postal as a Pre-W/O
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. Going postal on Postal
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:16 AM
  3. Postal at the Planet
    By believer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:53 PM
  4. LG Sciences Wants you to go POSTAL!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:42 AM
  5. LG Sciences Postal
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:03 PM