Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL] - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL]

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    No he doesnt, he said I could take the postal for him
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  2. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am running ASGT and AP and on a TKD diet. Would this be ok to attempt the logging or no?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Why not put an app in yourself? You don't want teh yummy Postalz?
    haha, I don't think I want to skew the results of either by doing that...plus I think USP wanted a solo log anyway
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    haha, I don't think I want to skew the results of either by doing that...plus I think USP wanted a solo log anyway
    if you are running what I think you are running, than Boro said you could run staples as long as they are not test (and other such) enhancing. I PMed the same concern and he said my list was good.

    On another note, guys this stuff rocks!!! I have taken it a few times and the taste is much better than just plain old Protein or any other after workout product. LG must have a lab monkey (probably Met) that sits around all day and taste tests these products. The effects were great as well. No soreness from yesterday's workout, and no ill effects whatsoever. I would love to run this log myself if I wasn't already running it
    Working on living
  5. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    if you are running what I think you are running, than Boro said you could run staples as long as they are not test (and other such) enhancing. I PMed the same concern and he said my list was good.

    On another note, guys this stuff rocks!!! I have taken it a few times and the taste is much better than just plain old Protein or any other after workout product. LG must have a lab monkey (probably Met) that sits around all day and taste tests these products. The effects were great as well. No soreness from yesterday's workout, and no ill effects whatsoever. I would love to run this log myself if I wasn't already running it
    Sound would things such as AP and ASGT be ok? I've been taking both and would love to know If i can take them both with this. Also, If you sold ASGT, AP, And Postal In a stack, that would be phenomonal.

    And Craig, you work too much.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  6. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    That is the Superhero stack bro, and I am at the end of that Sponsored log myself. Check my sig for the link. These compliment each other like PB&J, The Dukes, and Met and IC. These products were MADE for each other bro. They can be run solo, but the best effects are when run together.
    I think Met mentioned that they are trying to get the stack up on NP as we speak. Hopefully for a great deal as well...
    Working on living
  7. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    So it is ok then?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  8. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    more than oK brother. It is the essence of perfection
    Working on living
  9. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    lol you make our jobs so much easier AG!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  10. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Im out of the contest fellas.

    Odd series of events.

    Had Postal In my shopping cart along with some protein and other crap for me mom. She ended up buying it for me, so It is pointless for me to get another one.

    I will update how It works out in two hours after my workout. This really looks like good stuff, enjoy!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  11. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    wish my mom would buy me supps!!!! all I get is whiny phone calls and a years subscription to Popular Mechanics???!!!!!
    Working on living
  12. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    wish my mom would buy me supps!!!! all I get is whiny phone calls and a years subscription to Popular Mechanics???!!!!!
    Lol!
    My father left to New York for work so i help out with bill ect. So it was one of her ways of saying thank you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  13. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ..also clean the garage.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  14. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  15. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I am running ASGT and AP and on a TKD diet. Would this be ok to attempt the logging or no?
    That would be fine to stack with Postal man
  16. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    i would love to give this a run!saw it late but better late than never!
    AGE-38 current log on usplabs(pink magic)done in six days have yet to try out a preworkout from you guys,preworkouts are a staple in my supplementation so i have used most on the market!thanks for your consideration
  17. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    i would love to give this a run!saw it late but better late than never!
    AGE-38 current log on usplabs(pink magic)done in six days have yet to try out a preworkout from you guys,preworkouts are a staple in my supplementation so i have used most on the market!thanks for your consideration
    yo this is a post workout supplement... considering the name is postal.. haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  18. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    If you want a Pre workout by LG get some Anadraulic State GT
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  19. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    With Ap =)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  20. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    yo this is a post workout supplement... considering the name is postal.. haha
    ya i was a little duh on this one!!but im in the same boat cause i havnt used post workout products besides size on??but thanks for lettin me know im a little tarded
  21. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    If you want a Pre workout by LG get some Anadraulic State GT
    have you used it??what do you think about it?i saw the 4 page ads and it looked interesting like it had everything covered
  22. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    have you used it??what do you think about it?i saw the 4 page ads and it looked interesting like it had everything covered
    I personally used It and still am. You will think Its worthless the first day, maybe two, but stick through it, by far my fav PWO
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  23. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I personally used It and still am. You will think Its worthless the first day, maybe two, but stick through it, by far my fav PWO
    i will give it a run then,just got tired of wasting money on promises if you know what i mean!
  24. Senior Member
    BigBeazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,114
    Rep Power
    630

    Reputation

    Me too bro, I bought It and flamed LG until the convinced me to keep on it. Glad I did. Dont expect pumps, just a great test boosting/energy product. Just takes a day or two to work.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  25. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    thanks i priciate the info
  26. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    That would be fine to stack with Postal man
    well then sign me up man, trying to add some size right now, got atleast the next 4 weeks of so.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    have you used it??what do you think about it?i saw the 4 page ads and it looked interesting like it had everything covered
    Ya I'm using it atm and liking it so far, you can check out my log in my sig if you want
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  28. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1241

    Reputation

    i cant wait to see the logs!
  29. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So Craig, who are the loggers? I'm anxious here! (Italian accent)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  30. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22090

    Reputation

    same with meeee lol
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  31. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Okay guys Craig is super busy right now with his second job. So I will be choosing the testers.

    Ihatehalsey
    Distilled
    Gainsvillian
    Jonnynutz
    Naberious

    You guys get me your shipping info and get these logs up asap! Make LG proud! Please link us to your logs in here when you get them started. Congrats to the winners and to the others good luck next time. There will be many more chances for logs.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  32. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Okay guys Craig is super busy right now with his second job. So I will be choosing the testers.

    Ihatehalsey
    Distilled
    Gainsvillian
    Jonnynutz
    Naberious

    You guys get me your shipping info and get these logs up asap! Make LG proud! Please link us to your logs in here when you get them started. Congrats to the winners and to the others good luck next time. There will be many more chances for logs.
    Woohooo man!!! Let the gains begin!!
  33. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Wow I missed it all oh well can't wait to read the logs.
    I will work for supplements!
  34. Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,345
    Rep Power
    2848076

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Congrats guys cant wait to see how everyone likes it!
  35. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Congrats guys cant wait to see how everyone likes it!
    He'll yeah! I got to get some for me!! I hear the flavor is awesome!!
  36. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    the flavor IS awesome. Took 2 scoops this morning and it treated me REAL good!!!
    Working on living
  37. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    congrats fellas looking in on this one!!
  38. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    the flavor IS awesome. Took 2 scoops this morning and it treated me REAL good!!!
    Sounds good man! What would you rate the flavor?
  39. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    I would give it a 9/10 the only thing I would give a 10/10 is something made bacon flavor... LOL
    in all truth it's the best tasting supplement I have tasted and that includes protein powders! I think using Met as a lab monkey must have worked out great in LG's favor... too bad IC has to clean out Met's cage!
    Working on living
  40. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I would give it a 9/10 the only thing I would give a 10/10 is something made bacon flavor... LOL
    in all truth it's the best tasting supplement I have tasted and that includes protein powders! I think using Met as a lab monkey must have worked out great in LG's favor... too bad IC has to clean out Met's cage!
    haha classic! Best tasting supplement! I'll take that! I'll have to order a few tubs from Eric n try this for myself. I used the old version and really liked it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Postal as a Pre-W/O
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:25 PM
  2. Going postal on Postal
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:16 AM
  3. Postal at the Planet
    By believer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 10:53 AM
  4. LG Sciences Wants you to go POSTAL!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 04:42 AM
  5. LG Sciences Postal
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in