PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

Simply stated who wants to log Pink Magic.

Ingredients will be disclosed to all testers...

What is Pink Magic...Well some say it just builds strength, vascularity, recovery instantly just like Magic.

We could not name a weak a$$ supplement Pink Magic.

I know there is another PM logging thread but ignore that one. This is a new one.

Anyone Currently logging PM please chime in with a bit of feedback.

Rules
--Log it on Anabolic Minds and update the log 4 times a week
--As men we both agree to keep ingredients between company and logger. A virtual handshake
--Can't be on any other Anabolic supplements
--You must log PM immediately. Please do not recieve and then advise us that you will not log it until next month.

You will be amazed.

I already have Supreme validation that I discovered a special product but I want Super hero validation...

1lifeliveit

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in on this, guys! :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely worth it guys. Jump on it quick

h968042

Awards
I would love to log this !!! Where do I sign up ???

h968042

Awards
A note about myself. I am about to return to the gym after open heart surgery.

I have lost alot of strength over the past few months and I absolutely fear how sore I will be once I start up again. I normally experience soreness after workouts anyway - I don't want to even think about how sore I will be after not doing any lifting for 2+ months.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A note about myself. I am about to return to the gym after open heart surgery.

I have lost alot of strength over the past few months and I absolutely fear how sore I will be once I start up again. I normally experience soreness after workouts anyway - I don't want to even think about how sore I will be after not doing any lifting for 2+ months.
Wow man, welcome to AM and best of luck to you in your return to the gym.

h968042

Awards
en

Wow man, welcome to AM and best of luck to you in your return to the gym.
Thanks brother. I was very lucky (aortic dissection) and I am going to make the most out of the rest of my life. Everyday is perfect - I don't complain about anything.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is BOMB!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im down. I am always looking to grow and recover. Also I can pimp pink at my gym I run and get away with it.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good luck guys.. i'm waiting for a bottle to log as we speak, and i'm super stoked from what i've seen on the usplabsdirect dot com forums...

cfiggs

Awards
well this would be my first log if I got chosen, I wanna do it! reading from other peoples comments this stuff sounds awesome... I'm not really sure how to apply though?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to seeing what this product brings to the table. I wish I had the time for logging right now...I'd be throwing my app down if I could!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am still interested in finding out the ingredients

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in using and logging Pink Magic.
wt: 201
ht: 5'10"

I hit the weights full body drop sets 3 days a week, 3 days abs/cardio, and take sundays off currently. I am able to log and update daily, can do measurements and photos before and after, maybe even a video or 2. just finished logging my natadrol/keto recomp with a bit of help from OEP/alpha-t2 stack http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148001-another-natadrol-log.html in which I had good results, but I stopped this cycle and saving my last 2 bottles for a chance to get in on some of the pink! willing to use this product in whatever means u need logged, bulking or continue recomp(hopefully adding some lbm with the help of pink magic though), could also track diet if needed. thanks for the opportunity.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out?
considering the loggers will have to hold that secret...I'm sure that won't happen until after the logging has been completed. or, at best, after logging has started.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
been on it a week and wow it works fellas!!dont miss the chance to run this before it cost ya a few bucks!!

Jdudeck11

Awards

Sex:
-M

Height:
-5'9

Weight:

Training Experience (Years):
-I started training when I was 15.I have been training for 7 years
now.I have broke many goals and have improved my body dramatically over
these years.I have learned what works and what does not in these years.I am now wanting to compete and try and get my pro card.

Current Supplements:
-xf whey
-myofusion
-creatine mono
-sportspharma multi-vitamin

Supplements Intended On Using During Log:
-same unless something needs to be cut.

Current Diet Breakdown:
-I just came off a bulk for 9 months want to lower my bf. I am eating 260 grams of protein, 150 grams of carbs, and 45 grams of fat.

Current Training Protocol:
-I will be doing a four day split with three rest days.It will look like chest and triceps on Monday,back and biceps on Tuesday,legs on Wednesday,shoulders and traps on Thursdays. I will also be doing cardio in the a.m. on a empty stomach and then again after my workout.

WILL You Post Before/After Photos:
-Yes

Why Should We Pick You:
You should pick me because I will give an honest review no matter what on the product.I will be very dedicated to my workouts and my log.I will update my log everyday. I will push myself to the max to make sure I get evreything I can out of your product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any other picks?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I will log the hell out of it.
Love usp products that I have used
I am honest and hardcore.
Know that you won't give me garbage
Either that or take pity on me...I live in an Igloo!
Sponsor a Canadian--->me =)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great product. Im sure yall will pick a worthy applicant. Best of luck to all.

Dillonaur

Awards
I'm very interested in trying this out. If anyone knows anything about where to "apply", please send me a PM!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Guys get in on this!

Pink Magic is game changing- I'm only a week in and am maintaing weight while cutting body fat, increasing strength, and am looking HUGE

This will define the supplement game forever

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I am IN.

I am a recreational power lifter and general bodybuilder. I also train to stay in shape for hunting, mountain climbing and other outdoor activities. I work long hours doing cardio and heavy lifting for 10-16 hours a day and eat my face off to maintain weight. I have a wife and a kid on the way, so my life has to be well organized. I train balls out and if your product works for me it will most likely work for anyone. I will be as unbiased and honest as possible.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'7''

Weight:153

Bodytype: ecto

ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
Started lifting in jr high for comp soccer, continued lifting until end of highschool and then stopped when i went to jail , when i got out i continued to not be active in the gym. i got sick (hyperthyroid and muscle wasting) and ended up close to dying in the hospital at 80 lbs in March of 2009. since then 70lb gain. so you should pick me because I have used alot of other prewos and can be a good judge of what works and what doesnt. Im dedicated to what i do in regards to anything related to lifting, both in the gym and in the kitchen.
Ive purchased almost every USP product and the bulk powders were the best IMO. Bulk Pslin, 1-C, Dominatp,super sap, and vat attack were awesome. I have not tried prime and I almost bought a kilo of tribulus aquaticus but Im on the fence about how good it really is. Id log this product completely unbiased and report only the truth, daily updates aswell.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
FST-7 based routine and alternate every 2 weeks with 5x5
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
15 min fasted every morning, 30 minutes post wo 3xweek, 1 day fasted cardio 1-2hr.
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Recompadrol (Logging elsewere)
APS plasmagen
APS mesomorph
RPN LCLT
PP GPLC
Universal Storm
IDS Whey

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
i eat 3500 cals monday, wednesday, thursday, 3700 on tuesdays, 4000 or so on saturdays. fridays and sundays I dont eat any carbs and keep my cals at least 3000+ with lots of fat. This is what has worked for me so far. I plan my meals two days in advance and cook a few beforehand aswell because Im away from home at school most days so i have to pack 3-5 meals with me .
Current Daily water intake:
1 gallon
Short Term Goal:
175 by august
Long Term Goal:
200 4% BF

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/sh...OMPADROL-(SPON.)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122486161

http://www.*************/forum/sponso...tml#post173162
Current / Progress Photos:
availble in the first log posted above

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
yes

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to have someone who is 10weeks out log this?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pink- 500mg
Magic- 1000mg
As long as this can be verified, I would be willing to give it a go:

I would be very willing to log it. My current supplements are listed in my signature in case there would be any conflict, but based on what I am taking I doubt it.

I have been following the Pink logs, and am very interested. Looks like the current loggers are happy. Also, I would love to make a thread title that indicates how much I love the pink. Puns are fun.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Still awaiting a reply as to whether someone like myself who is prepping for a show and is 10weeks out would fit the bill...

Jdudeck11

Awards
When will loggers be chosen?? This stuff sounds great by looking at the logs and I am anxious!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want some pink..... what were we talking about again?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured Pink- 1000mg
Magic- 1000mg
I could be wrong but 500mg seems underdosed. Pink is very important in the equation and there for should be 1000mg.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established

Sex:
-M

Height:
-5'6

Weight:
-150, about 10% bf (id say)

Training Experience (Years):
-I've been lifting since baseball season of my freshman year in high school. I was 15 years @ the time. Got much more serious when i was 17 and have been pretty consistent ever since. I'm very close to what i consider an ideal body composition for myself which motivates me being so close. I credit USP labs for producing supplements that have taken my progess to another level.

Current Supplements:
-protein (whey and casein)
-animal pak (multiV)
-Bcaa (xtend)
-Leucine (NP brand)
-Fish oil (2-4 g/day)
-Jack3d (Started last week)
-Powerfull (started last week)
-Neovar (started last week, post wo)

Supplements Intended On Using During Log:
-The first 5 are my staples
-just started powerfull, jack3d, neovar stack. Been seeing great recomp already without the usual creatine bloat im used to getting.

Current Diet Breakdown:
-I eat 5 meals spread throughout day. Not really counting calories but im pretty good @ eyeball and estimating what im eating. My diet consists of same foods: oatmeal, brown rice, kashi cereal(breakfast), whole wheat bread, yellow squash, zuchinni, brocolli (sp?), various fruits, deli meats (boars head :food: ), home cooked meals usu consisting of some type of meat. I just add my brown rice or veggies depending on time of day. Always end night with casein shake, 1 hr later 2 powerfull caps then zzzzzzzz

Current Training Protocol:
-Will be lifting 5-6 days/week. My splits vary each week depending how fast my muscles recover (sleep). I work each muscle group at least once/wk and usually train my legs or chest(lagging muscles) a second time during the week. Examples:

one week may be
sun-legs, m-chest/tri, tu- back/bi, wed- abs/forearms/cardio, thu- legs, fri-shoulders/traps, sat-off

and others
sun-legs, m-chest/back, tu-arms, wed- legs, th-chest/back, fri- shoulders/traps, sat-off

It all depends on my work/school sched and how much sleeping ill be getting that week. The more rest i get the more intense ill go that week. This is where PF has been doing wonders. Ive been feeling more rested on less sleep. If chosen to do a log I can do a fixed split if requested.

WILL You Post Before/After Photos:
-Yes

Why Should We Pick You:
I have been progressing in an accelerating rate these past months which has kept my motivation in high gear. I have been sold on anything USP labs puts out. I have had great success with Prime, anabolic pump, Recreate and OEP in past. Finally completed the full circle running Powerfull and jack3d for first time. I have no doubt that PM would make my progress from jack3d/PF stack go into over drive.

Picking soon...

If you want to break PRs fast, you want Pink Magic!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously I want to log this specifically because I am so damn intrigued as to what it is. The logs so far have lead to many happy lifters, but with a no tell on the ingredients I just get more excited to see what it could be. Good luck everyone, and thanks for the opp. USPLabs!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do we get pink shirts for logging?
Black shirts with pink lettering would be more gym appropriate I think, lol.

The "Pink Magic" logo on the front with a catchy/funny slogan on the back would be cool.

:cool:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol if I was picked and given a shirt like that I would do my 1st ever powerlifting comp wearing the shirt.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, the reviews so far have been unreal, how long are you thinking until full release of Pink Magic?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all should be begging to run this and the apps should be more than one sentence. If there is a supp out there that is worth 10-15 minutes doing a quality app; this is it. Looat my log if you want proof. Pink Magic makes Prime look like a redheaded step child, its THAT good!