PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Damn I only check this thing at work and looks liked i caused quite a stir. I don't "juice" i've done one cycle and now just use low dose trasdermals and throw in some hcg every 4 days and take some oral's like tbol or winny during the summer then come off in the winter after 2 weeks of clomid I'm back but i stick with 4 weeks. I'm more into the model type look and it's been working pretty good for me. I wish you the best of luck with pink magic...seriously i do I made a comment and you commented on my one post about 5 times. I would think you wouldn't have that much time on your hands but i guess I'm wrong. If the products work then buy them i didn't say not to all i said is I'd like to see someone who doesn't respond to your products well run a full log. If i actually saw a difference in there physique I would but the product. You guys get wayyyyy to defensive and immature with your posts especially for a company. I'm sure the owner isn't the one posting these. Now i have some work to do so i can't respond to every comment that was made. Keep on keeping on.

Joey nuts i like that but I'm not Italian.

As far as having mental issues your 100% correct but nothing that you would have any knowledge about unless your a neurologist which i could say 100% your not.
IF I felt like taking the time out of my life I would add this convo to the def. of "contradiction" on wiki.

Unbelievable

Yah, gotta get my head around all of that, I know I have a grasp on what was happening but it's so hard to control carb intake on this, I am hoping the research will shed some light on how best to use it. A bump in carb intake is definitely going to enhance the effectiveness of this product.
here is a littke tease

In addition to these effects, by inhibiting other subtypes of __________ a vasodilatory effect can occur, allowing for increased amino acid and glucose transport to skeletal muscle, thereby enhancing recovery and muscle growth (2,14-17).

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
here is a littke tease

In addition to these effects, by inhibiting other subtypes of __________ a vasodilatory effect can occur, allowing for increased amino acid and glucose transport to skeletal muscle, thereby enhancing recovery and muscle growth (2,14-17).
NMDA?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is a littke tease

Yah that's why I think it's a good bulk or lean bulk product. Even if there aren't a lot of carbs available PM will use up what is there, which may cause some lethargy in some people. A 25% increase in maintenance carbs and Protein intake and I bet you can add a lot of lean mass. Another thing I was taking AP while on it, not sure if that was wise as it was hard to tell just how much carbs PM was shuttling.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, these little hints are tortuous... My level of anticipation is skyrocketing!
Mine has been sky-high since my Pink Magic log. ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, I really am expecting that IC email NOW!!!! I want me some Pink Magic for late summer!!!!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that's not all that's been sky high, did you experience some crazy libido that when on for like at least 10 days after usage stopped.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah that's not all that's been sky high, did you experience some crazy libido that when on for like at least 10 days after usage stopped.
Mine was off the charts on the PM as well, that is what leads me to believe there are some test boosting properties to it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was off the charts on the PM as well, that is what leads me to believe there are some test boosting properties to it.
Can't wait to get into this on higher cals.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get into this on higher cals.
I am thinking that a good 40/40/20 split with 3000 cals will make us both blow up something fierce. If I can get 4-5 pounds of LBM and no fat gain, I will be ecstatic. :sgrin:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Is the ingredient profile the following ?

"Proprietary Blend 1600 mg

*Massularia Acuminate (stem)
*Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves)
*Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem)"

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

Is the ingredient profile the following ?

"Proprietary Blend 1600 mg

*Massularia Acuminate (stem)
*Nelumbo Nucifera (seeds and leaves)
*Rhamnus Nakaharai (stem)"
According to this link, it appears as though both GNC and PS confirm the aforementioned ingredient profile.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established