PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I will run pink magic!!

Stats: 5' 10" 180lbs 12%BF

scedule: I workout 6days a week. m-s. the split is as follows
M-chest,tris,abs
T-back,bis
W-legs,shoulders,traps
TH-chest,tris,abs
F-back,bis
S-legs,shoulders,traps

Goal-gain mass bulk to about 205 cut to 195@10%bf.

experience- one year seriously off and on for 3 years before that.

logs-i never did a computer log but i keep a log book for everytime i workout.

Am i in for a tester??

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to run a bottle

223lbs (today)
23 yrs old
I work for a national three letter supplement chain

PRs
Flat bench 365
incline becnh 315
squat 415 Legit parallel
LP 1,435 x2
Deads= 405

I have a nagging shoulder injury but still but up 335 for sets of 3 every week, mainly limits shrugs and overhead press

I run 4 weeks high rep, 4 mid range, and 4 heavy

I have had mixed results with USPLABS
Jacked was awesome ( i still wish it was like sierra mist tho)
Powerfull and Cissus rocked

Prime and TNA did little for me

I am always trying to gain lean mass and improve my PRs

My current Stack
MegaMen Ultra Green MV
extra Calcium+ D
Flax 1300
Geranium Oil
Arginine = 6 grams a day
Black Powder
Luecine powder ( 7 grams preWO)
NitroCore ( before bed, upon waking)
Myofusion throughout day
Wheybolic 60 pre/post WO
Creatine Mono

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! USP FTW!!! Would be amazing to run this during my prep, would really determine how effective it is at holding muscle/strength/recovery etc etc. Not better time to judge something then when in a caloric defecit as you dont have the excess calories helping with the above! I'd be running Prime, AP, Jack3d, and maybe PinkMagic
Body Blast Stack by USP

Im curious how you guys are going to pick and how many more testers at that. Guess we'll see come a couple of days! I really hope I can get a crack at this chance to test what seems to be an amazing product! Wouldnt let you guys down in any way if you were to pick me, thats for sure! :)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I wrote above my stats and such. But wanted to add i ran prime 3 times just because it gave me great strenth gains. I would love to get a go at the new pink magic. Hope to hear from you tomorow or thursday.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log it I've logged usp's products in the past unsponsored but I've been dying to get a hold of some of this stuff so log would be updated virtual handshake made and muscle building started

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Classy boro....classy :)

Not to gritty for how I intended it but...it'll do lol

Either way I appreciate the afternoon foot tapping tunes! haha

sfinnera

Awards
still looking for loggers? I have been working out for years but never logged. im 27, 5 "10, 205 lbs. 12-14 body fat. would love to get down before my wedding in july. supplements i take daily: supercissus rx...took away my bicep tendonitist(right where it attaches proximally in the armpit) pain free bench press again! cee and aakg and beta ala on workout days. Love Jackd but since I work out late I cant fall asleep with it. Willing to give an honest and educated review.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Wow did i really just see a link to that song....lol

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Guys get in on this!

Pink Magic is game changing- I'm only a week in and am maintaing weight while cutting body fat, increasing strength, and am looking HUGE

This will define the supplement game forever
bla bla bla, just like usp labs prime did

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....no need for the negative nancy attitude ;) But, opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one ;) and your certainly entitled to yours.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age 38 yrs
Weight - 186
height - 5'8"
BF 12%

Yrs training 20

Former competitive bodybuilder that continues to stay active in the BB'ing community.

Currently cleaning up diet (carbs one day/low the next) < eat clean 5 days, cheat 2> for the summer and an eventual comeback to the stage.

Follow the FST-7 program, workout anywhere 1-2 times a day and generally do a 30 minute cardio session 4-5 days a week which consists of eliptical.

Have run other logs on here and would embrace the opportunity to try this product.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Rise and Shine my fellow USP Pink Magic hopeful loggers!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
<--is eager to run a crazy detailed log on this. Have nothing else better to do during my prep but sit on the computer :) Would be the most quickly responded and updated log ever haha

But...as they say, hope for the best and expect the worst :) I really hope USP pulls through for me on this one because this seems like it would put the nail in the coffin for my prep and lay all the negatives of dieting to rest. It would really show its "true" capabilities when one is in a defecit. Meaning...if calories arent there to help "you know" what the supplement is doing. Then, you can only imagine what it would do for those that are in a caloric surplus!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
ants in the pants, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool wit ya pants on the ground

PinkoMagico :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to all the hopefulls, due to a possible logging opp. I have received (more details later), I will be dropping my application. Good Luck to everyone! I'll still be excited to see who gets and and the logs!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to send me the link study, I'll follow along :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was wondering :) Didnt want to take the attention away from PM though!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....no need for the negative nancy attitude ;) But, opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one ;) and your certainly entitled to yours.
I thought excuses are like a$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink haha

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol monster, either one sounds good to me!!!

machwon breathing down USPs' neck haha - They'll come around when they are ready, nothing more you/we can do about it :)

<still waiting patiently bouncing my foot biting away at my nails> haha

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soon.............guys...........soon

Get Ready for The Magic!