PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

Page 4 of 15 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Sorry pctforreal, I was mistaken

I just felt called out and for those that know me I'm not really confrontational so I got called of guard.good luck to everyone in the rubbings and ESP. Good luck to pctforrrreal. In his prep for his contest. You must be excited

2. Sounds awesome USP, I am excited by all the comments for sure.

BUT, will this be another supp that consumers have to buy 3 bottles of to run a cycle/get full effects?
    •   

3. choosing loggers soon?

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sorry pctforreal, I was mistaken

I just felt called out and for those that know me I'm not really confrontational so I got called of guard.good luck to everyone in the rubbings and ESP. Good luck to pctforrrreal. In his prep for his contest. You must be excited
    lol

Excited...eh...Im about 4weeks in already so...the effects are starting to take a little toll on the mind and body. I gave myself an extra 2weeks to diet down so when my show nears Im already where I need to be and can just cruise in. Adjusting things slightly if needed and not worrying about losing more weight or this or that (stress creates water retention).

I am excited though to see the final package. You should always look to improve and I cant wait to bring the final product on stage! I had a productice "offseason" so to say and packed on a bit of muscle where needed just as I intended. Now, when I diet down...my improvements will show.

When competing, or just bodybuilding/powerllifting or what have you in general, you really need to turn it into more then "just the gym". If your really looking to improve in whatever area it be, you must shape your thoughts around how to improve. Not just, ok Im in the gym today, time to do what I have written down. So many people I talk to think "just going to the gym" is all it takes. I mean, aside from eating properly, training correctly etc etc...it truthfully begins in the mind. If you dont have a powerful mind to overcome the great obstacles heavy weights can create, you'll never reach your full potential. Growth must first happen in the mind for it to happen in the body. You have to invision the future to see through it with the body. Even if its minutes ahead, just invisioning and implanting the thought of you hitting 3plates for 8 this week will create the basis needed to provide what it takes to do just that. You must not only see where you want your body to be, but also every set you want to complete.

I "never" get under weight thinking "oh man am I going to hit this, or I dont know watch me on this one". You've already defeated yourself! The mind is the most powerful tool in the body! Its amazing the power that the mind possesses. The mind is so strong in some individuals they can make objects levitate. You mean to tell me you cant put that weight up for 2 that is 10lbs heavier then last week that you hit for 2.

Seeing is Believing...

5. jack3d/powerfull/neovar going greattttttt need some pink stuff!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    choosing loggers soon?
    Sounds great can't wait!!

7. have not done a log before but,have used all of your products.prime and ap are my favs that i can't do without.would do a log if picked.how do i apply?

8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Simply stated who wants to log Pink Magic.

Ingredients will be disclosed to all testers...

What is Pink Magic...Well some say it just builds strength, vascularity, recovery instantly just like Magic.

We could not name a weak a$$ supplement Pink Magic.

I know there is another PM logging thread but ignore that one. This is a new one.

Anyone Currently logging PM please chime in with a bit of feedback.

Rules
    --Log it on Anabolic Minds and update the log 4 times a week
    --As men we both agree to keep ingredients between company and logger. A virtual handshake
    --Can't be on any other Anabolic supplements
    --You must log PM immediately. Please do not recieve and then advise us that you will not log it until next month.

You will be amazed.

I already have Supreme validation that I discovered a special product but I want Super hero validation...

1lifeliveit

It depends on what it is??/ what is it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am still interested in finding out the ingredients
    Ditto

10. Magical bump for USP

Stop making great products so I can save some of my money
    *cough* prime, ap, jack3d *cough*

11. Im up for this aswell.

Lets LOG!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Magical bump for USP

Stop making great products so I can save some of my money
    *cough* prime, ap, jack3d *cough*
    lol

Great a magical bump!!!!! lol

13. Magical bumps
    Magiical pills
    Magical body transformations

My nickname for my title of my log for PM if Im chosen of course Pink "Lucky Charms" Magic by USPLabs

Patented, no one can use it

14. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Patented, no one can use it
    Just got off the phone with my attorney. He claims no patent has been registered and is now starting the legal paperwork.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

15. 2steps ahead of ya friend

16. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Sounds awesome USP, I am excited by all the comments for sure.

BUT, will this be another supp that consumers have to buy 3 bottles of to run a cycle/get full effects?

Based on my experience, you start seeing results around the start of the 2nd week.
    I'm eating maintenance cals right now, have lost 14 lbs since starting cutting in December. I lost a bit of strength from the cut but my strength and endurance is already increasing after 1.5 weeks on PM.

17. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Based on my experience, you start seeing results around the start of the 2nd week.
    I'm eating maintenance cals right now, have lost 14 lbs since starting cutting in December. I lost a bit of strength from the cut but my strength and endurance is already increasing after 1.5 weeks on PM.
    great 2 hear. im really excited to see this released. any eta? pre-summer?

18. all it asked for was loyal usplabs users.lottery style picks,maybe?its hard to make a pick when you have so many loyal fans.i love prime,dedicated user.

19. I guess time will tell the outcome.

20. believe me ,i would love some pink magikkkkkkk!

21. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Sounds good man, Be refreshing to not habe to but multiple bottles for a change.

22. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    This sounds great because I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping which is messing up my recovery.

23. I am 20 just starting to try and gain sum serious mass after a while off..... not currently takign any supplements, was jsut about to purchase some so i figured i could really give a good review on this product. I have used many products in the past and constantly read logs on other products and woudl love to do my own. Let me know how i can do this.... thank you

24. USP give us a whats up

25. ^ yea , what he said
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:15 AM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
  4. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
  5. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM