PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    Pink- 500mg
    Magic- 1000mg
    As long as this can be verified, I would be willing to give it a go:

I would be very willing to log it. My current supplements are listed in my signature in case there would be any conflict, but based on what I am taking I doubt it.

I have been following the Pink logs, and am very interested. Looks like the current loggers are happy. Also, I would love to make a thread title that indicates how much I love the pink. Puns are fun.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Still awaiting a reply as to whether someone like myself who is prepping for a show and is 10weeks out would fit the bill...
    •   

3. When will loggers be chosen?? This stuff sounds great by looking at the logs and I am anxious!!!

4. I really want some of these pink pills lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

5. I really want some pink..... what were we talking about again?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I really want some pink..... what were we talking about again?
    I see what you did there.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. I figured Pink- 1000mg
    Magic- 1000mg
    I could be wrong but 500mg seems underdosed. Pink is very important in the equation and there for should be 1000mg.

8. When you guys calling this one?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Age:

Sex:
    -M

Height:
    -5'6

Weight:
    -150, about 10% bf (id say)

Training Experience (Years):
    -I've been lifting since baseball season of my freshman year in high school. I was 15 years @ the time. Got much more serious when i was 17 and have been pretty consistent ever since. I'm very close to what i consider an ideal body composition for myself which motivates me being so close. I credit USP labs for producing supplements that have taken my progess to another level.

Current Supplements:
    -protein (whey and casein)
    -animal pak (multiV)
    -Bcaa (xtend)
    -Leucine (NP brand)
    -Fish oil (2-4 g/day)
    -Jack3d (Started last week)
    -Powerfull (started last week)
    -Neovar (started last week, post wo)

Supplements Intended On Using During Log:
    -The first 5 are my staples
    -just started powerfull, jack3d, neovar stack. Been seeing great recomp already without the usual creatine bloat im used to getting.

Current Diet Breakdown:
    -I eat 5 meals spread throughout day. Not really counting calories but im pretty good @ eyeball and estimating what im eating. My diet consists of same foods: oatmeal, brown rice, kashi cereal(breakfast), whole wheat bread, yellow squash, zuchinni, brocolli (sp?), various fruits, deli meats (boars head ), home cooked meals usu consisting of some type of meat. I just add my brown rice or veggies depending on time of day. Always end night with casein shake, 1 hr later 2 powerfull caps then zzzzzzzz

Current Training Protocol:
    -Will be lifting 5-6 days/week. My splits vary each week depending how fast my muscles recover (sleep). I work each muscle group at least once/wk and usually train my legs or chest(lagging muscles) a second time during the week. Examples:

one week may be
    sun-legs, m-chest/tri, tu- back/bi, wed- abs/forearms/cardio, thu- legs, fri-shoulders/traps, sat-off

and others
    sun-legs, m-chest/back, tu-arms, wed- legs, th-chest/back, fri- shoulders/traps, sat-off

It all depends on my work/school sched and how much sleeping ill be getting that week. The more rest i get the more intense ill go that week. This is where PF has been doing wonders. Ive been feeling more rested on less sleep. If chosen to do a log I can do a fixed split if requested.

WILL You Post Before/After Photos:
    -Yes

Why Should We Pick You:
    I have been progressing in an accelerating rate these past months which has kept my motivation in high gear. I have been sold on anything USP labs puts out. I have had great success with Prime, anabolic pump, Recreate and OEP in past. Finally completed the full circle running Powerfull and jack3d for first time. I have no doubt that PM would make my progress from jack3d/PF stack go into over drive.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I really want some pink..... what were we talking about again?
    what do u mean WANT, we NEED that pink!
  11. Guest

Picking soon...

If you want to break PRs fast, you want Pink Magic!

12. Seriously I want to log this specifically because I am so damn intrigued as to what it is. The logs so far have lead to many happy lifters, but with a no tell on the ingredients I just get more excited to see what it could be. Good luck everyone, and thanks for the opp. USPLabs!

13. Do we get pink shirts for logging?

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Picking soon...

If you want to break PRs fast, you want Pink Magic!
    suspense is killing me!! i need me some pink!

15. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Do we get pink shirts for logging?
    Black shirts with pink lettering would be more gym appropriate I think, lol.

The "Pink Magic" logo on the front with a catchy/funny slogan on the back would be cool.

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

16. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Black shirts with pink lettering would be more gym appropriate I think, lol.

The "Pink Magic" logo on the front with a catchy/funny slogan on the back would be cool.

I'd have to be lifting all the weights wearing that and get away with it.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

17. Lol if I was picked and given a shirt like that I would do my 1st ever powerlifting comp wearing the shirt.

18. Jacob, the reviews so far have been unreal, how long are you thinking until full release of Pink Magic?

19. I would love to log this supplement

20. You all should be begging to run this and the apps should be more than one sentence. If there is a supp out there that is worth 10-15 minutes doing a quality app; this is it. Looat my log if you want proof. Pink Magic makes Prime look like a redheaded step child, its THAT good!

21. Age:

Sex:
    -M

Height:
    -6'2

Weight:
    -207, about 14% bf but cutting

Training Experience (Years):
    -4 years. I started at 145 and its been a long and interesting road. I have tried HIT recently and I am currently creating a 2 wk HIT 2 wk DC routine.

Current Supplements:
    -protein whey& casein
    -mult v
    -Bcaa
    -Fish oil
    -Jack3d (The best preWO I've taken) Not trying to kiss ass
    -Creatine

Supplements Intended On Using During Log:
    -The current supps that I'm taking minus the creatine.

Current Diet Breakdown:
    -6 meals a day. Carbs are coming from oats, whole grain pasta, veggies and brown rice. Protein is from two steaks a day A couple chicken breasts and eggs, and two shakes (one in the morning and one post workout)

Current Training Protocol:
    -I go to the gym 6 days a week. Routine is Sun-OFF , M-Back/tris, T-Legs, W-Chest/bis, T-Shoulders, F-OFF, S-Light arms
    Currently still using HIT but like I said earlier I will be switching the rep ranges and set #'s but the days will stay the same.

WILL You Post Before/After Photos:
    -Yes

Why Should We Pick You:
    I am a driven individual with a good demeanor and I make things work. I have had to work my ass off for what I have and I only plan on getting bigger. Even though I don't have much experience with USP labs I am thoroughly impressed with Jack3d and I'm sure the other products are just as impressive. I keep detailed logs, I'm honest and answer whatever questions asked about the products I am taking.

I'm really hoping to get a pink shirt out of this haha

22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You all should be begging to run this and the apps should be more than one sentence. If there is a supp out there that is worth 10-15 minutes doing a quality app; this is it. Looat my log if you want proof. Pink Magic makes Prime look like a redheaded step child, its THAT good!
    LOL, i hope ur right!

23. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    LOL, i hope ur right!
    As I said, go to my log in the supp review section, take a look at the huge progression in weights after Pink Magic was introduced. I have no idea what is in it or how it works, there is no placebo going on.
  24. Guest

I have about 30 PMs about logging PM but none of them posted in this thread.

If you want to be chosen to log a supplement that is beyond special, you need to post in this thread.

You can whisper sweet little pms in my ear but if you have not posted in this thread, you will not be picked.
  25. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Jacob, the reviews so far have been unreal, how long are you thinking until full release of Pink Magic?
    Inner Circle release first and that will be a limited run.

Once we release into full distribution that will be a limited run.

26. I'm wondering why a limited run, jeez now I'm going to have to buy a ton haha

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

27. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Inner Circle release first and that will be a limited run.

Once we release into full distribution that will be a limited run.
    This will only be a one time product?

28. Hey i only got one bottle of TNA and two of Prime so when the stuff is out???

I WISH STACK `EM this is soooooo sweet!!!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    This will only be a one time product?
    I would imagine something this effective will NOT be a one time deal; more a question of availability of raw ingredients. If you using something that is hard to produce/grow or there is limited supply, it takes time to get production ramped up and need the capital to do so. With patience comes great rewards and if you're not in the inner circle, you best be in there!

30. Would it be a good idea to have someone who is 10weeks out of a show log this? It may be great for those who are dieting for a show or just to get in good shape!

Im 3weeks into my diet and an experienced (7year) drug free bodybuilder. I can provide stats if needed to determine if Im eligible. When prepping, all I do is eat, train, chill on the computer and sleep. Focus all of my time and energy into my prep, so I have alot of time on my hands. Meaning, logging this 100% accurately and consistently will not be an issue. I'll be able to log on a day to day basis, workout to workout, how it effected in out of the gym, each body part, the whole 9 yards etc etc. Just let me know what you need to know and I'll be happy to sacrifice my body to testing!!!! hehe

A much much more descriptive writeup of my stats, history etc will be given if I am chosen!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  4. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
  5. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM