PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. for the record, USP did not send me all of that stuff in the picture. Some people got things a little mixed up and I received some p'ms talking about how usp sent me all of that. The only thing I received from them was pink magic

2. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    for the record, USP did not send me all of that stuff in the picture. Some people got things a little mixed up and I received some p'ms talking about how usp sent me all of that. The only thing I received from them was pink magic
    Amazing huh? haha

Great stash! Keep crushing weight buddy!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

3. don't worry about it.we use products that work for us,and usplabs products work for me.there are alot of us that could take pictures if, we kept all of our bottles,just never occured to me to save them.can say though, i wouldn't hook my son up with prime,ap,oep,super cissus,jacked,p-slin,and recreate if they didn't work.Regular users we are and waiting on pink.

4. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    don't worry about it.we use products that work for us,and usplabs products work for me.there are alot of us that could take pictures if, we kept all of our bottles,just never occured to me to save them.can say though, i wouldn't hook my son up with prime,ap,oep,super cissus,jacked,p-slin,and recreate if they didn't work.Regular users we are and waiting on pink.
    salivating just thinking of a stack with Pink magic and the rest of the usual suspects.........

5. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    salivating just thinking of a stack with Pink magic and the rest of the usual suspects.........
    O just wait until you run Pink + Prime + AP...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    don't worry about it.we use products that work for us,and usplabs products work for me.there are alot of us that could take pictures if, we kept all of our bottles,just never occured to me to save them.can say though, i wouldn't hook my son up with prime,ap,oep,super cissus,jacked,p-slin,and recreate if they didn't work.Regular users we are and waiting on pink.
    if you look, every single one is sealed except for several that are currently being used. Now if I saved every container like you claim, I would probably have about 15+ bottles of prime and more jacked

7. You would think with as good as a company USP is to their supporters, they would throw something my way to show their gratitude
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    You would think with as good as a company USP is to their supporters, they would throw something my way to show their gratitude
    I did. Pink Magic, WAAAAAY before anyone got it.

9. Followed with a very detailed log, many stipulations and along with many other people. So that really doesn't set me apart from the pack now does it

10. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Followed with a very detailed log, many stipulations and along with many other people. So that really doesn't set me apart from the pack now does it
    You should be happy you are part of the privileged few who are part of what is quite possibly the largest public beta testing program in the supplement industries history. You make a lot of comments that make me scratch my head sometimes and pissing on the hand that feeds isn't going to get you far around here. USP is one of the best customer friendly companies on AM and in the industry; I learned that from being a loyal customer, supporter and logger for the company. Take a step back and think about what you say before you post it; it may help you from making a bad name for yourself. We don't do logs or give positive feedback to get anything in return, especially when we already received a free product, it is done to gain credibility and show you appreciate the opportunity and want to give the product a fair chance. Sorry if you get offended by this rant, neg me if you want, but I really feel it is time someone said this. Man I hate having to do that!

11. i agree.many of us have yet to be selected.he got the pink and was lucky to be selected.many of us are supporters of usplabs products and use them daily.i'm a loyal fan and customer because their products work for me.he has already been given a great oppurtunity,many folks don't get to try products before they by them.
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Followed with a very detailed log, many stipulations and along with many other people. So that really doesn't set me apart from the pack now does it
    Well, You know how many request I've had to log PM, thousands, so you are a unique part of the pack.

Send me a Private Message.

13. is the pink coming soon?

14. I believe it is end of may/early june for IC release. Join it if you already are not a member.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Despite my USPLabs affiliation (that I am proud of and grateful for), I still consider myself extremely fortunate and privileged to be one of the first Pink Magic beta-testers. So, logging Pink Magic is indeed something special. At least, for me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I believe it is end of may/early june for IC release. Join it if you already are not a member.
    Indeed. Sign in for a free Inner-Circle membership so as not to miss any of the now-legendary Inner-Circle deals.

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I believe it is end of may/early june for IC release. Join it if you already are not a member.
    Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnk!! Cooooooommmme baaaaaack sooooooooonnnn!!! We MISS YOU!!! <single tear runs down cheek> Being apart from you is torture.....TORTURE!!! <pops window out><stands on ledge>

18. I could do good things for USP

Pink Magic...now thats something that could do good things for "everyone". If anyone checking this thread hasn't seen my log in USP supplements section, I highly advise you go check it out. 1840cals, strength maintained whilst achieving amazing pumps....just go skim through my log and you will see the crazy potential in PinkMagic

19. already a member,just getting impatient

20. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    You would think with as good as a company USP is to their supporters, they would throw something my way to show their gratitude
    you are kidding me right who the hell gets a free amazing product like pink magic and even before u can buy it and whines about it in fact that is pretty much all u do is bitch and moan in every post u sound like a teenage girl unless u have something meaningful to share keep your damn mouth shut!

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Well, You know how many request I've had to log PM, thousands, so you are a unique part of the pack.

Send me a Private Message.
    On behalf of all the pink magic beta testers I would like to thank you Jacob not all of us are ungratefull tools u have found a trully amazing product here and I would expect
    nothing less from usplabs simply the best IMHO

22. I just want to thank USP Labs for the chance to run their product. I really wish my bottle wasnt coming to an end.

23. us non-selected few are dying to experience this new supp. any chance its here by memorial day sale? i want to make sure i dont overspend @ NP.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    us non-selected few are dying to experience this new supp. any chance its here by memorial day sale? i want to make sure i dont overspend @ NP.
    Looks like early June, so be sure to keep something aside. The IC deals are so attractive you hardly find their equivalents in retail subsequently. But you know that already anyway!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just want to thank USP Labs for the chance to run their product. I really wish my bottle wasnt coming to an end.
    Thank you for logging it! I know the feeling - I also wanted to run Pink Magic forever.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    On behalf of all the pink magic beta testers I would like to thank you Jacob....
    Seconded!

27. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looks like early June, so be sure to keep something aside. The IC deals are so attractive you hardly find their equivalents in retail subsequently. But you know that already anyway!
    thanks for the heads up!

28. i agree

29. Are there any USP lab doubters that are logging the product? I'm not a hater of USP labs but nothing has ever really worked for me i always bought into the hype. I've used pslin, ap, prime dosed high, super cissuss (i did like that one) Powerfull, Recreate and maybe a couple others and never noticed really anything. For once i would like to see a USP labs non supporter or non IC member log Pink magic with pictures. People also feel obligated to give a descent review of a product they received for free even if they weren't crazy about it.

I'm done with natural supps for now but would love to see something that actually worked as claimed. Pink magic is supposed to be that supplement but all i see logging it are usp nut huggers. no offense to anyone not trying to be a ****, but Ive bought into way too many products claiming to do this and that and all it did was nothing. Mostly people workout harder and get there diet dialed in and do more cardio that alone will give you the gains not some magic supplement. One guy i saw logged PM didn't change anything at all and gained 2lbs but looked exactly the same. When i use AAS i don't change anything, but my body changes drastically, and i don't pin anymore just TD's and PH's. Maybe some oral AAS here and there.
    just trying to figure out if this works or if it's just placebo. I'm trying to believe usp will eventually come out with a product that does exactly what it clams but so far cissuss is the only thing that has worked and any brand has worked for me. Just food for thought.

30. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Are there any USP lab doubters that are logging the product? I'm not a hater of USP labs but nothing has ever really worked for me i always bought into the hype. I've used pslin, ap, prime dosed high, super cissuss (i did like that one) Powerfull, Recreate and maybe a couple others and never noticed really anything. For once i would like to see a USP labs non supporter or non IC member log Pink magic with pictures. People also feel obligated to give a descent review of a product they received for free even if they weren't crazy about it.

I'm done with natural supps for now but would love to see something that actually worked as claimed. Pink magic is supposed to be that supplement but all i see logging it are usp nut huggers. no offense to anyone not trying to be a ****, but Ive bought into way too many products claiming to do this and that and all it did was nothing. Mostly people workout harder and get there diet dialed in and do more cardio that alone will give you the gains not some magic supplement. One guy i saw logged PM didn't change anything at all and gained 2lbs but looked exactly the same. When i use AAS i don't change anything, but my body changes drastically, and i don't pin anymore just TD's and PH's. Maybe some oral AAS here and there.
    just trying to figure out if this works or if it's just placebo. I'm trying to believe usp will eventually come out with a product that does exactly what it clams but so far cissuss is the only thing that has worked and any brand has worked for me. Just food for thought.
    With all due respect, I struggle to understand how anyone can use P-Slin, Anabolic Pump, and PowerFULL, and not feel anything. It is simply hard to believe! Anyone that takes P-Slin before carb meals and does not feel anything afterwards must have a serious insulin dysfunction, and should seek medical attention.

Now, in terms of the Pink Magic logs, as I indicated in my Pink Magic log:

"The key idea of this beta-testing is to supply USPLabs with objective feedback to help it decide whether or not to introduce Pink Magic in its current form. Consequently, I would be doing the company a serious disservice, if I deliberately provided it with feedback that differs from my true experience with the beta product. This may lead it to making the wrong choices, and that is certainly contraproductive. So, my feedback will be objective. As usual! Right now, I do not know what to expect from the product, so there is no a priori bias or subjectivity."

See:
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/p...ck-thread.html

Loggers were requested to provide objective feedback that would help USPLabs decide whether Pink Magic is/was a "go" or "no-go", so there was no motivation to pretend the product worked, if it did not. Believe it or not, my log was objective. I would have done USPlabs a major disservice, if my review did not reflect how I perceived the product.

To be frank, I find it distasteful that positive USPLabs feedback are perceived by some as "fan boy reviews", while negative ones are assumed legitimate. Where is the objectivity in this behaviour?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  4. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
  5. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM