PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    No he is talking about sending to the loggers.
    I just got mine from Texas to GA today.
    oh ok lol. i thought i missed somthing.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Your log crashes my browser
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

3. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Your log crashes my browser
    It contains too much magic lol. He does have a few things going on in it.

4. Here is my Pink Magic Log
    Tomahawk in the Pink...Magic Log (sponsored)
    It isnt as flashy as Greg's lol. I did steal a few things from his though lol.
    •   

5. Getting mine up and running today

Pinky and the Brawn try Magic (sponsored)

6. idk theres been alot of logs....i figured usplabs would have launched the IC release.....starting to get concerned.... how hard are the extracts to get ahold of...... ? cuz it would suck if it gets all this buzz and then it goes out of stock periodically

7. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    idk theres been alot of logs....i figured usplabs would have launched the IC release.....starting to get concerned.... how hard are the extracts to get ahold of...... ? cuz it would suck if it gets all this buzz and then it goes out of stock periodically
    It WILL go out of stock periodically, I promise.

You must realize; we are not one of those companies that search Google for cheap 55 gallon drums of the cheapest buzz-powder on the market. We grow and cultivate all our own herbs on our own land.

Point "A" to point "Z" are our doings when it comes to these products. From planting the herbs to the proprietary extraction processes to manufacturing the end product in our cGMP, FDA inspected facility.

As mentioned before, we are hoping to be able to have enough to run a small IC release in May and eventually have it hit short-run retail.

If you think TNA went fast, this will make your head spin...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

You must realize; we are not one of those companies that search Google for cheap 55 gallon drums of the cheapest buzz-powder on the market. We grow and cultivate all our own herbs on our own land.

Point "A" to point "Z" are our doings when it comes to these products. From planting the herbs to the proprietary extraction processes to manufacturing the end product in our cGMP, FDA inspected facility.

As mentioned before, we are hoping to be able to have enough to run a small IC release in May and eventually have it hit short-run retail.

I didnt mean it in a disrespectful way ....I just got worried b/c I THINK it was either powerfull or AP that was out of stock for a while a year or so ago for a while and it blew ..........I just hope since those seem to be regularly in stock now in retail that maybe PM will see regular retail numbers someday....

9. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    I didnt mean it in a disrespectful way ....I just got worried b/c I THINK it was either powerfull or AP that was out of stock for a while a year or so ago for a while and it blew ..........I just hope since those seem to be regularly in stock now in retail that maybe PM will see regular retail numbers someday....
    No disrespect was taken buddy! Our products will become out of stock, it is just the nature of using rare herbs. But, we do our best to keep the stock as plentiful AND as fresh as possible. That is the key...

And that is a good point you make... I hope it does too, I LONG for my next run... Literally dream about it... : )

10. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

My order will be about as fast as I can type once it comes up for the IC release that is for sure. I really don't think people are truly aware of how powerful Pink Magic really is... no joke, it is the best I have ever taken.

11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    My order will be about as fast as I can type once it comes up for the IC release that is for sure. I really don't think people are truly aware of how powerful Pink Magic really is... no joke, it is the best I have ever taken.
    Coming from a AnabolicMinds veteran, that is a huge statement!

12. please give us a heads up,so i can make sure funds are available.

13. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I like this construction.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

14. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    please give us a heads up,so i can make sure funds are available.
    Go join the USP Labs Inner Circle on the USP company website. That is the only way to be notified and it is free to join. Trust me, it has provided so many of us on AM with phenomenal deals and access to products no one else gets for months, i.e. OEP and TNA (and Prime for $25 a bottle!!!!!!!!).

15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Go join the USP Labs Inner Circle on the USP company website. That is the only way to be notified and it is free to join. Trust me, it has provided so many of us on AM with phenomenal deals and access to products no one else gets for months, i.e. OEP and TNA (and Prime for $25 a bottle!!!!!!!!).
    yes do it.............seriously DO IT!
    This stuff is bomb just hit my first PR today and I'm cutting!

16. been ic member there for awhile.just getting anxious for the pink.after the rest of usplabs rockin products can hardly wait.

17. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    been ic member there for awhile.just getting anxious for the pink.after the rest of usplabs rockin products can hardly wait.
    Thank you for the support! The Inner-Circle release is planned for end-May/early June. I can hardly wait, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Thank you for the support! The Inner-Circle release is planned for end-May/early June. I can hardly wait, too!
    That's sooooooooo awesome I should be finishing up my run with it by then just in time to stock up........ This stuff is like gold and I can't wait to stack it with prime!!!!
  19. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    That's sooooooooo awesome I should be finishing up my run with it by then just in time to stock up........ This stuff is like gold and I can't wait to stack it with prime!!!!
    wait to you read the write up..

20. How many pathways we looking at with Pink? From the reviews, its sounds like it does a number of great things. Love how it sounds amazing for a recomp

21. Enough already! Let's have the IC release! I can't wait! It'll be just in time to throw in PCT for my Natadrol/PRIME stack! I have five bottles of the 150-count bottle of it, too! So let's get this party stated!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  22. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Enough already! Let's have the IC release! I can't wait! It'll be just in time to throw in PCT for my Natadrol/PRIME stack! I have five bottles of the 150-count bottle of it, too! So let's get this party stated!
    right around the corner...it is being made...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:15 AM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
  4. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
  5. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM