FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. holy mother of god!!you got me beat and my vote


  2. 100 testers for this.....and ppl wonder why i pretty much only use supplements from companies that are on this site...they give back with products that work..amazing
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    I would be honored to beta-test Pink Magic by USP Labs.

    There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

    1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
    2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
    3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

    Thanks for considering my application!
    WOW the things that could be done with all of that, all I can say is O M FING G.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    well you are on board!
    Rock on! Thanks Jacob, I appreciate it.

    I am guessing that more information regarding beta testing will come in time, right? (tries to hide anticipation)

  5. How many day log would this be. I am even more serious as my logic as I posted before is increase total test than with TNA increase free test. Is my logic on par or not. You should see the amount of supplements I carry and 25% is usp labs.
    •   
       


  6. Yo` I need feel "The Magic"....

  7. I would love the chance to log this product for you.

    i keep crazy details anyway and i love usp labs products.

    28yrs old, 5'8" 180lbs

    Routine:
    Mon- chest/tri
    tues- legs (quad focused)
    wed- Back
    thurs- off
    Fri- Legs (ham focused)
    Sat- shoulders/bi
    sun off
    All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

  8. Ok i want to beta test this since i saw Boro mention settin some PR's. mainly want to test this to see what kind of strength gains i can make since i mainly do PL style workouts. Also want to pass the main lift records im currently at im hopeing this product would help.

  9. Male
    23
    214

    I am currently on cut phase and stacking your OEP and Jacked. I have finished my last pct and I am ready to cycle again. I would love to test your product.

    It is rare that a company will stick only what is needed in their product. Everything I have taken from you guys has proven effective. So I espect this to do well.

    Myself and Bradweins are on a Tabata routine, which coupled with your OEP is starting to show effects in its early stages. It would be nice to have the extra boost in the workout.

    I will log and show progression pics.

    My current workout is
    M-Chest,abs
    T-Legs
    W-Shoulders
    TH-Back,abs
    F-Arms

    Tabata uses 8 sets at 20/10sec intervals, and is highly effective.

    If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

  10. I would like to test the magic. I would be an objective tester. USP product are hit or miss with me. I religiously use anabolic pump, loved VAT Attack, but didn't notice any benefit from 2 bottles of Prime and 1 of Powerful.

  11. RE: ddecicc1@binghamton.edu

    Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
    but I will say I have:
    -Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
    -Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
    -Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

    I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

    Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Remember that all logs will be logged on a private forum at usplabsdirect.com, if you are not registered, please do so and while you are there just copy and paste your application in the Pink Chronicles forum...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
    but I will say I have:
    -Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
    -Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
    -Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

    I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

    Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
    First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

    Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

    Third your bragging about a being in college

    Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

    Fälschung
    Last edited by candleboxx; 03-04-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Roid rage typing
  14. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by candleboxx View Post
    First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

    Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

    Third your bragging about a being in college

    Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

    Fälschung
    Yea, I'm not picking that guy. Just kidding Vato!
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?
    Me and about 10 of my closest AM friends please! Need I start a list...

  17. Im ready to get bad@$$! and in with the pink! we are ready!

  18. I would love to beta test Pink Magic. Jack3d is the only USP Labs product I have ever used. I work out 5 days a week and I am able to log every day. Dont let me post count fool you. I am on these forums a lot soaking in everything I can.

  19. It may be the 3 scoops of jack3d i just took or this thread but for some reason i want to go to the gym in all pink. Weird i know.
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....
    Well i reckon its a good thing i applied there already

  22. You say Pink Magic for USPLabs Vatos only.. and thats exactly what I am. A USPLabs Vato and I won't disappoint.
    Thats straight to the point, no bull****.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....
    Ya, hizo mi application por el Pink Magic en usplabsdirect.
    doing my own thang!

  24. ^^^What he said I think...
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ^^^What he said I think...
    repped for being 100th post- beat me too it, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
  4. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Log in
Log in