FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. I am on my 8th bottle of jacked. I was a user of pslin. When on carbs. I have used prime 4 bottles and just recently bought another 3 bottles of prime and tna. The reason I would love to log it is I can measure my before base line test numbers and after numbers. I get free blood work so I am not worried. If this product is truely legit numbers will speak for it's self and I will scan and post my results. Not to mention I was going to start tna but can wait for this.

2. Currently my total test levels are at 400 range being 300-1000. If I can get to around 800 I would be happy.
    •   

3. I use a lot of USP products as I know from experience that they work and I try and give feedback even on samples that I get. I would definitely finish a thread on this product. I would also be honest in the log and review. I am not a fan boy although I am a fan. If you deem me worthy, I will be a happy camper.
  4. Loyal, objective and ready to log!!!

I would be honored to beta-test Pink Magic by USP Labs.

There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
    2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
    3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

Thanks for considering my application!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post

There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
    2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
    3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

HOLY SHAT, yeah I would say you are loyal LOL!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. Here for the USP support as always AND the RAGE that's Pink Magic....and who knows maybe put in for an opportunity to log

Jacob looks like you've done it again

7. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post

WOWZER

8. all I can say from that picture is WOW
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post

well you are on board!

10. i'm very interested in logging and testing this product. i have been a fan of usplabs since i started getting serious into my supplementation. as a natural powerlifter you have to know what brands make the products that bring about serious results and with a brand as well known as usplabs and a catchy name like pink magic i know this wont let me down. i've bought usplabs products, i support them, and i'd like to try this out. thanks.

11. I would love to test this out, I have had my best results from USP Labs supplements, big fan of Prime, P-slin, Powerfull, Jack3d, Carboxy, Vat Attack, DominATP and Refresh...I still need to try OEP and Recreate.

Would love to Log this, it would be very detailed. Would be amazing to log this starting april for my upcoming grappling comp and see what benifits it would give me for MMA/strength training. Hope I get the chance Go Pink Magic

Thanks.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

12. I would love to test this. I am halfway through a hardcore cut-- 1st time EVER I have seen this progress in such a short time period.

The two supplements I would most attribute to this are:
    #1: OxyElite Pro. Hands down only fat burner that has ever worked, and it is amazing.

#2: Jack3d. Hands down BEST Pre-WO ever; no fillers, no BS.

I am going to start a clean bulk as soon as this cut is over in about 3 weeks.

Would be very interested in supplementing this bulk with Pink Magic, and compare this bulk to previous bulks without any test boosters.

Thanks, and would love to test this product.

13. When will we know who all is picked?

Just antsy, ahah

14. might as well throw my ap in...

Why I would be an optimal choice for a run of Pink Magic:

~ I've been an avid supporter of USP Labs; I've run Pslin, Anabolic Pump, Jacked and Powerfull and have currently in my stash Prime, OEP and more Jacked.

~ I'm quite dedicated in the gym, have almost an impeccable diet and have made great strides recently (avatar is 2 yrs old) and I believe that I would respond quite well to a new variable in the bodybuilding equation.

~ I would be able to give a fair log/review; I am upfront and quite honest when dealing with supplements; I don't want to give a good review for something just because its free. I am more interested in sharing my experience so that others might benefit.

~ I would be able to fairly judge the efficacy of Pink Magic; I have run quite a few things in my time and know how my body responds. I have run natural test boosters as well as a very dumb cycle of 3ad (won't be going that route again). Leading to my next point....

~ I have had a low libido lately (past couple of months) and I think that this may be the boost I truly need.

~ I will attempting a recomp in the next couple of months, and would provide the opportunity for Pink Magic to truly shine and promote its recomp abilities.

~ I am a member of USPLabs forum (cubs1987 and adamci1 although I think my accounts have been disabled because I can't post there), a member/lurker here (cubs1987) and a member on bodybuilding.com (adamci1). I can provide logs/reviews and any of the 3 upon request.

That about sums it up and good luck with the tester decision process!

15. It sounds like Pink Magic would work well as part of a PCT for a PH. I am correct in assuming this?

16. holy mother of god!!you got me beat and my vote

17. 100 testers for this.....and ppl wonder why i pretty much only use supplements from companies that are on this site...they give back with products that work..amazing

18. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post

WOW the things that could be done with all of that, all I can say is O M FING G.

19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    well you are on board!
    Rock on! Thanks Jacob, I appreciate it.

I am guessing that more information regarding beta testing will come in time, right? (tries to hide anticipation)

20. How many day log would this be. I am even more serious as my logic as I posted before is increase total test than with TNA increase free test. Is my logic on par or not. You should see the amount of supplements I carry and 25% is usp labs.

21. Yo` I need feel "The Magic"....

22. I would love the chance to log this product for you.

i keep crazy details anyway and i love usp labs products.

28yrs old, 5'8" 180lbs

Routine:
    Mon- chest/tri
    tues- legs (quad focused)
    wed- Back
    thurs- off
    Fri- Legs (ham focused)
    Sat- shoulders/bi
    sun off
    All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

23. Ok i want to beta test this since i saw Boro mention settin some PR's. mainly want to test this to see what kind of strength gains i can make since i mainly do PL style workouts. Also want to pass the main lift records im currently at im hopeing this product would help.

24. Male

I am currently on cut phase and stacking your OEP and Jacked. I have finished my last pct and I am ready to cycle again. I would love to test your product.

It is rare that a company will stick only what is needed in their product. Everything I have taken from you guys has proven effective. So I espect this to do well.

Myself and Bradweins are on a Tabata routine, which coupled with your OEP is starting to show effects in its early stages. It would be nice to have the extra boost in the workout.

I will log and show progression pics.

My current workout is
    M-Chest,abs
    T-Legs
    W-Shoulders
    TH-Back,abs
    F-Arms

Tabata uses 8 sets at 20/10sec intervals, and is highly effective.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

25. I would like to test the magic. I would be an objective tester. USP product are hit or miss with me. I religiously use anabolic pump, loved VAT Attack, but didn't notice any benefit from 2 bottles of Prime and 1 of Powerful.

26. RE: [email protected]

Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
    but I will say I have:
    -Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
    -Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
    -Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
  27. Guest

Remember that all logs will be logged on a private forum at usplabsdirect.com, if you are not registered, please do so and while you are there just copy and paste your application in the Pink Chronicles forum...

28. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
    but I will say I have:
    -Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
    -Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
    -Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
    First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

Third your bragging about a being in college

Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

Fälschung
    Last edited by candleboxx; 03-04-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Roid rage typing
  29. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by candleboxx View Post
    First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

Third your bragging about a being in college

Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

Fälschung
    Yea, I'm not picking that guy. Just kidding Vato!
  30. Guest

Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:15 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
  3. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
  4. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM