FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yo` I need feel "The Magic"....
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.08%

I would love the chance to log this product for you.

i keep crazy details anyway and i love usp labs products.

28yrs old, 5'8" 180lbs

Routine:
    Mon- chest/tri
    tues- legs (quad focused)
    wed- Back
    thurs- off
    Fri- Legs (ham focused)
    Sat- shoulders/bi
    sun off
    All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%

Ok i want to beta test this since i saw Boro mention settin some PR's. mainly want to test this to see what kind of strength gains i can make since i mainly do PL style workouts. Also want to pass the main lift records im currently at im hopeing this product would help.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.33%

Male

I am currently on cut phase and stacking your OEP and Jacked. I have finished my last pct and I am ready to cycle again. I would love to test your product.

It is rare that a company will stick only what is needed in their product. Everything I have taken from you guys has proven effective. So I espect this to do well.

Myself and Bradweins are on a Tabata routine, which coupled with your OEP is starting to show effects in its early stages. It would be nice to have the extra boost in the workout.

I will log and show progression pics.

My current workout is
    M-Chest,abs
    T-Legs
    W-Shoulders
    TH-Back,abs
    F-Arms

Tabata uses 8 sets at 20/10sec intervals, and is highly effective.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

I would like to test the magic. I would be an objective tester. USP product are hit or miss with me. I religiously use anabolic pump, loved VAT Attack, but didn't notice any benefit from 2 bottles of Prime and 1 of Powerful.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Achievements Activity Pro

RE: ddecicc1@binghamton.edu

Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
    but I will say I have:
    -Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
    -Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
    -Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
  7. Guest

Remember that all logs will be logged on a private forum at usplabsdirect.com, if you are not registered, please do so and while you are there just copy and paste your application in the Pink Chronicles forum...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.33%

Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
    but I will say I have:
    -Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
    -Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
    -Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
    First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

Third your bragging about a being in college

Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

Fälschung
    Last edited by candleboxx; 03-04-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Roid rage typing
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by candleboxx View Post
    First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

Third your bragging about a being in college

Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

Fälschung
    Yea, I'm not picking that guy. Just kidding Vato!
  10. Guest

Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?
    Me and about 10 of my closest AM friends please! Need I start a list...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

Im ready to get bad@$$! and in with the pink! we are ready!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

I would love to beta test Pink Magic. Jack3d is the only USP Labs product I have ever used. I work out 5 days a week and I am able to log every day. Dont let me post count fool you. I am on these forums a lot soaking in everything I can.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It may be the 3 scoops of jack3d i just took or this thread but for some reason i want to go to the gym in all pink. Weird i know.
  15. Guest

very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....
    Well i reckon its a good thing i applied there already
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

You say Pink Magic for USPLabs Vatos only.. and thats exactly what I am. A USPLabs Vato and I won't disappoint.
    Thats straight to the point, no bull****.
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

Ya, hizo mi application por el Pink Magic en usplabsdirect.
    doing my own thang!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^What he said I think...
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ^^^What he said I think...
    repped for being 100th post- beat me too it, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.99%

I officially have perma-BONER
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%

Waiting to hear from Casey @ usplabs to redress my inability to post at usplabsdirect. Consider my application transfered when everthing is resolved.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    Waiting to hear from Casey @ usplabs to redress my inability to post at usplabsdirect. Consider my application transfered when everthing is resolved.
    You can't post there?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ok being that i'm OG Inner Circle Mob, i gotta run this beta!!!!!

when will this start? is it to be ran stand-alone, or is it ok to run with preWO etc?

i would not be running any other similar products so we could get a clear review of this intriguing product.

hit me up Boro!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

When do we find out the results?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.31%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You can't post there?
    Correct. I have have had an account since 2007, but am unable to post. PM sent with more details.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.01%

yeah won't let me post either
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah won't let me post either
    Same boat...
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Ive tried all of Usp labs supplements and had great results. This one ( Pink Magic ) will continue on with that tradition.
  30. Guest

look Vatos, The Pink Crew will be picked next week. Keep them coming. And remember apply here or apply at usplabsdirect.com forum but you will have to log in our private forum at the usplabs forum.
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%

look Vatos, The Pink Crew will be picked next week. Keep them coming. And remember apply here or apply at usplabsdirect.com forum but you will have to log in our private forum at the usplabs forum.
    I was able to post my app on USPLabs direct, but I have hard time logging into the site, this not the first time I have dealt with this issue.
    doing my own thang!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    Correct. I have have had an account since 2007, but am unable to post. PM sent with more details.
    Thanks for the PM. Responded yesterday with outlined next steps. Thank you for your understanding, and for supporting USPLabs!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

I'm currently taking OxyElite Pro and loving every effin' day on this stuff. I want to test out Pink Magic because it's pink and it's magic,lolz!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

I would like to apply for beta testing because I have tried Prime and loved it. Love Jack3d, Anabolic Pump, will soon try OEP, and am looking for a natty test booster for my PCT.
  35. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I was able to post my app on USPLabs direct, but I have hard time logging into the site, this not the first time I have dealt with this issue.
    what is the issue?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

This will be intersting. I am curious too as 100 loggers. Now that I have my gym up and running. As people see me lifting stronger harder and I grow people will ask me what I am taking and guess what I can say or could say. Pink Magic.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

I'm actually having the same issue for some reason... I've been in a member since mid 08 and cant log on...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.36%

Hey guys!

Where is the love?

I've been a hardcore supporter since, before I joined the Inner Circle.(Aug 2008)

I'm a no-nonsense kinda guy who loves being right. And WITH USP LABS almost 3 years ago I loved to say I was wrong. Supercissus truly changed my life and let me get back on track from a really horrible ankle injury in a way I could not have even hoped for. Since that day years ago I have lost about 15 lbs of fat and gained about 20 lbs of muscle. I'd say a good half of the time, I've been on 1 USPlabs product or another. Not a bad 2 year change considering I've hit some bumps in the road on my training.

I feel like you guys are all grownneded up now. So It's always great to see you never forget your old friends.

I don't really have a clue what your new pink pill is all about, but I'm down for a damn good run with it. As soon as you release the details of how it can best be run.
    (IE: Cut/bulk/hicarb/max cardio/empty stomach/stand alone) I'll tailor a good routine for it.

Looking forward to it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.4%

I thought pink magic would be some a female libido booster. Maybe it is, in the reverse fashion.

I definitely qualify as a usp labs customer. I am on the IC release and have bought jacked when it first came out. I got two bottle of OEP when it came out.

I do most of my shopping on nutra though. Which is where i bought 4 bottle of prime, 2 bottles of anabolic pump. The other products i buy in bulk.

The only thing i havent tried is recreate,plus the other stuff released before, around 2007-2008.

Love to try a new test booster, im very interested because it will be something that not on the market now, i and i love to try new stuff. I have tried many other test booster that i could compare it too.

As well, i definitely speak the truth, whether good or bad.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

This is the first Usplab product I will not be throwing my hat in the ring for. But I want to say I know for a fact this product will be a winner. I am currently running natadrol and prime with great results and wont have time to beta this for a long while so Im leaving it for the big boys. Congrats to those who get to beta it and i will be watching and reading and learning. I will be buying it hands down when it hits the inner circle

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
  4. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM