FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    loco por el nombre del producto?

lol
    Si, y por otras cosas mas.

Buena suerte con el producto USP Labs. xD

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It's time to get midevil with some Pink Magic!

Being an avid customer and supporter of USP Labs since I started seriously training almost two years ago, it would be a privilege to be part of a beta testing program for what could be yet another breakthrough supplement. It all started for me with Anabolic Pump then progressed to the Asteroid stack and a myriad of the USPowders products; I have not been let down yet! That being said, I am not biased in my reviews and will be fair in my assessment of the product, regardless of how it works for me. Not all of your products were mind blowing for me (ok only one to be frank) but I give honest feedback about them when asked so people can make informed decisions.

Pink Magic fits perfectly into my future plans or could also be part of my cut (started on 3/1/10) that I am running now with USP products: OEP, TNA and AP. It would be a welcome change to be gaining strength in a caloric deficit! As for updating the log and getting pictures, measurements, I would make sure that it would be done to show proof it works [or does not]. Also, my job allows me to do frequent updates currently while 80% of the office is away on the jobsite and I am here nearly alone.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hey Boro can this beta testing be ran with a preWO?... or do you guys want it stand-alone?
    •   

4. Guest

I am shooting at picking over 100 testers.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That should give a nice sampling...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    oh hell ya.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

USPlabs Has not let me down yet. I am a college ahlete, and performance is the glue that holds my life together. I push my body to the limit on the field and in the gym. I have a teamate that I work out with who insists on never using a supplement. Personally I see this as an advantage to Compare and Contrast my results with his. I am 18 years old and I would love to be part of frontline testing the future of supplements. The simple fact of being able to help out my fellow athletes by writing an in-depth and percise review, and the fact that I am a full time student, I have almost too much time to thoroughly write some serious loggs.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.46%

I would love to give this (pink)bad boy a shot. You've been so kind letting me get in on some of these betas and giveaways and I'm always very grateful for that. I use pretty much only USPLabs products except for the staples of course. Twas a sad day when my DominATP ran out. I have experimented with a few PH but actually I'm shying away from it, it just doesn't seem worth it in the long run to me. I would love to contrast this to the PH that I did take because from the sounds of it the gains are good and much safer.
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    oh hell ya.
    Why over 100 testers?
    To be perfectly honest the feedback is out of this world with the minumum amount of previous testers...To Good to be true feedback like boro is having.

I'm not even going to talk about my results cause no one would believe.

I need to be assured before taking this bady public.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.94%

Damn,.. thats HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! (Hopefully like me after being picked )
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would love to beta test ping magic for a few reasons i recently almost ventured into the world of PH's in a short cycle of H-drol i decided against it as im only 21 years old, im an athlete that is trying to better his game (baseball) i have faced hardships in the past with bone chips in my elbow which had to be removed sidelining me for quite some time missing a whole year of baseball. I have recently made great strides in improving my physique and strength but have recently reached a plateau which brought me to think of h-drol but then got turned away. I have been an honest USPlabs follower since joining this forum i expressed me difficulty with jack3d early on the crash and the flavor but still suggested it because of the shear effects it gave me during workouts. I recently bought a tub of Jack3d tropical flavor and will never go anywhere else.

I have ran 8 bottles of prime over the course of 12 months and can honestly say its the only go to supplement i have for strength gains. The recovery and strength i get from it is bar none. I have recently bought a bottle of OEP which i plan to use soon and have had continuos runs with Cissus and P slin both for extended periods of time.

Im so interested in this product because of the shear fact that the strength gains seem to be tremendous and no PCT is required im not ready to risk with a methyl but desperately need to pass this hump. I have always given you my honest opinion i have never boasted or bashed a product without proper personal experience i have provided constructive critizim and have always been offered assitance. The reps and staff of USPlabs are very knowledgable and always offering assitance on there products like one time way back when i had a problem with a bottle of prime on this forum i posted a thread and to my surprise they offered to send me another bottle free of charge that was a deal breaker.

Im a loyal USPlabs costumer now as your products are cutting edge and revolutionary and i would be honored to log/beta test your very promising new product PINK MAGIC. The name alone gets me all giddy
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i had great success on oep, lost 14lbs on 1 bottle. if this product is as effective as oep was for me, then it ought to be one hell of a supplement.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%

Make sure you go with the guy from post #20............... That guy is a STUD...............
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%

Over a hundred?!

I hope I'm in!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

I am currently on the asteriod stack and would love to add this to this stack...currently in the first week of the stack. Thx for the consideration...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.02%

id like to log this. gone through a few ph/ps' and looking to have similar effects without the side effects and the feeling i get while getting off them. cant say im usp's biggest fan, ive tried ap and powerfull and felt like i am a non-responsder. jack3d got me jittery like crazy like i was on crack, but oep is awesome, 3 weeks in 10lbs less. diet is good but oep has got me force feeding myself. as for the name... id love to get in some pink! been unemployed for over six months and just got married so you all know how the pink has been slackin!

And if this pink magic makes me anything like chuck norris, i am in cuz chuck norris only masterbates to pictures of chuck norris

And 100 testers? thats crazy
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%

count me in..........
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  132 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Why over 100 testers?
    To be perfectly honest the feedback is out of this world with the minumum amount of previous testers...To Good to be true feedback like boro is having.

I'm not even going to talk about my results cause no one would believe.

I need to be assured before taking this bady public.
    Oh, wow! Looks great!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.46%

Well.. I'll throw my name in here as well. I loves me some Prime and Powerfull. Anabolic Pump worked excellent for me as well. I am a fan of the products because they actually work. You should let me test it because I am a straight shooter who will give you a no BS log. I will actually complete a log as well.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.62%

Couldn't miss this.

Would definately enjoy testing this product. P-slin has been a staple for years and I run Prime whenever I have the money to spare (being poor sucks). Although I am a big fan of USP Labs products, I would keep my feedback unbiased and report my findings: good or bad.

While I understand shipping it to China may not be feasible, it could easily be sent to my stateside address where it could be forwarded to my person.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am on my 8th bottle of jacked. I was a user of pslin. When on carbs. I have used prime 4 bottles and just recently bought another 3 bottles of prime and tna. The reason I would love to log it is I can measure my before base line test numbers and after numbers. I get free blood work so I am not worried. If this product is truely legit numbers will speak for it's self and I will scan and post my results. Not to mention I was going to start tna but can wait for this.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

Currently my total test levels are at 400 range being 300-1000. If I can get to around 800 I would be happy.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.54%

I use a lot of USP products as I know from experience that they work and I try and give feedback even on samples that I get. I would definitely finish a thread on this product. I would also be honest in the log and review. I am not a fan boy although I am a fan. If you deem me worthy, I will be a happy camper.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.07%

Loyal, objective and ready to log!!!

I would be honored to beta-test Pink Magic by USP Labs.

There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
    2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
    3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

Thanks for considering my application!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post

There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
    2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
    3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

HOLY SHAT, yeah I would say you are loyal LOL!
    doing my own thang!
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%

Here for the USP support as always AND the RAGE that's Pink Magic....and who knows maybe put in for an opportunity to log

Jacob looks like you've done it again
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

WOWZER
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

all I can say from that picture is WOW
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. Guest

well you are on board!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

i'm very interested in logging and testing this product. i have been a fan of usplabs since i started getting serious into my supplementation. as a natural powerlifter you have to know what brands make the products that bring about serious results and with a brand as well known as usplabs and a catchy name like pink magic i know this wont let me down. i've bought usplabs products, i support them, and i'd like to try this out. thanks.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would love to test this out, I have had my best results from USP Labs supplements, big fan of Prime, P-slin, Powerfull, Jack3d, Carboxy, Vat Attack, DominATP and Refresh...I still need to try OEP and Recreate.

Would love to Log this, it would be very detailed. Would be amazing to log this starting april for my upcoming grappling comp and see what benifits it would give me for MMA/strength training. Hope I get the chance Go Pink Magic

Thanks.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

I would love to test this. I am halfway through a hardcore cut-- 1st time EVER I have seen this progress in such a short time period.

The two supplements I would most attribute to this are:
    #1: OxyElite Pro. Hands down only fat burner that has ever worked, and it is amazing.

#2: Jack3d. Hands down BEST Pre-WO ever; no fillers, no BS.

I am going to start a clean bulk as soon as this cut is over in about 3 weeks.

Would be very interested in supplementing this bulk with Pink Magic, and compare this bulk to previous bulks without any test boosters.

Thanks, and would love to test this product.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%

When will we know who all is picked?

Just antsy, ahah
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%

might as well throw my ap in...

Why I would be an optimal choice for a run of Pink Magic:

~ I've been an avid supporter of USP Labs; I've run Pslin, Anabolic Pump, Jacked and Powerfull and have currently in my stash Prime, OEP and more Jacked.

~ I'm quite dedicated in the gym, have almost an impeccable diet and have made great strides recently (avatar is 2 yrs old) and I believe that I would respond quite well to a new variable in the bodybuilding equation.

~ I would be able to give a fair log/review; I am upfront and quite honest when dealing with supplements; I don't want to give a good review for something just because its free. I am more interested in sharing my experience so that others might benefit.

~ I would be able to fairly judge the efficacy of Pink Magic; I have run quite a few things in my time and know how my body responds. I have run natural test boosters as well as a very dumb cycle of 3ad (won't be going that route again). Leading to my next point....

~ I have had a low libido lately (past couple of months) and I think that this may be the boost I truly need.

~ I will attempting a recomp in the next couple of months, and would provide the opportunity for Pink Magic to truly shine and promote its recomp abilities.

~ I am a member of USPLabs forum (cubs1987 and adamci1 although I think my accounts have been disabled because I can't post there), a member/lurker here (cubs1987) and a member on bodybuilding.com (adamci1). I can provide logs/reviews and any of the 3 upon request.

That about sums it up and good luck with the tester decision process!
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

It sounds like Pink Magic would work well as part of a PCT for a PH. I am correct in assuming this?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%

holy mother of god!!you got me beat and my vote
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%

100 testers for this.....and ppl wonder why i pretty much only use supplements from companies that are on this site...they give back with products that work..amazing
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%

WOW the things that could be done with all of that, all I can say is O M FING G.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.07%

well you are on board!
    Rock on! Thanks Jacob, I appreciate it.

I am guessing that more information regarding beta testing will come in time, right? (tries to hide anticipation)
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

How many day log would this be. I am even more serious as my logic as I posted before is increase total test than with TNA increase free test. Is my logic on par or not. You should see the amount of supplements I carry and 25% is usp labs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:15 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:01 AM
  3. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
  4. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM