• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Motivate was the energy product that we were giving out as beta samples and Perform was the libido beta supp we were giving samples of. Well they are no longer beta samples. We do have the final product ready and samples are available. Just go to www.teamanabolicforum.com and register. Then you just need to send a e-mail to info at anabolicinnovations.com to request your samples. It would be best if you use the same e-mail address that you register with and send the request for the samples it makes thing a lot easier to keep things orderly. This offer is for residents of the U.S. and Canada. Here is a direct link to the free supps thread.

FREE SAMPLES

UPDATE

We have a booty contest for a free product also going on www.teamanabolicforum.com

Booty contest

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it okay to mention this too?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144303-huge-announcement-coming.html

It is coming soon via e-mail and your not going to want to miss this one. You may never see this one again so be on the lookout. If your not a member you may want to think about joining fast. It is free and simple. Go to Cycle Support - Home and register just a first name and your e-mail address and you will always be able to get in on these deals and know first when new products are coming. I hear that samples of a brand new Choc/PB weight gainer will be available with this offer.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't delete these two, lol!!!

I caught you before you did and had to go back and change all of my links :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't delete these two, lol!!!

I caught you before you did and had to go back and change all of my links :D
They are here to stay. I went DUH when I realized I posted them in our subforum told you I need Motivate NOW!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done and Done!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know we are already getting a lot of e-mails jump on this one quick before supplies of the free samples are gone. Both of these samples got very good reviews by members doing reviews and those were just the beta samples. These will be the final product.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I tested the stim product and it was very good, I`m just not a stim guy. I am starting the libido one today(a little late I guess). How does the beta differ from the final product? Can you send a sample of the final so I can compare? You have my info already.
Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are making the libido a little stronger. Quite a bit more flavoring to the Chocolate Protein. A little more flavor to the vanilla flavor and leaving the Energy sup alone.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tested the stim product and it was very good, I`m just not a stim guy. I am starting the libido one today(a little late I guess). How does the beta differ from the final product? Can you send a sample of the final so I can compare? You have my info already.
Thanks
Just follow the instructions in my first post we would be more than happy to send you some of the final product samples.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We are making the libido a little stronger. Quite a bit more flavoring to the Chocolate Protein. A little more flavor to the vanilla flavor and leaving the Energy sup alone.
Perfect. Thanks for listening to the feedback.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We really do appreciate all the feedback good and bad.

Thank you!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just read ur thread. Thanks for the lengthy review!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son and I tested out the motivator and liked it. Smooth energy... I am not going near the libido enhancer at this time as Testopro has me fuggin crazy as it is!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son and I tested out the motivator and liked it. Smooth energy... I am not going near the libido enhancer at this time as Testopro has me fuggin crazy as it is!!
Come on do it you know MrbigT would LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really ?? I don't think so if he were experiencing what I was.. Unless he had a Harem then I could see it. I only have the one wife... :nervous:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really ?? I don't think so if he were experiencing what I was.. Unless he had a Harem then I could see it. I only have the one wife... :nervous:
Freaking hilarious, lol!

I have two bottles of TestoPRO in my stash that I have yet to try out. This makes me think twice as I typically have a high libido as it is. Every once in a while my wife asks me if I'm taking something (even though I'm not, lol).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freaking hilarious, lol!

I have two bottles of TestoPRO in my stash that I have yet to try out. This makes me think twice as I typically have a high libido as it is. Every once in a while my wife asks me if I'm taking something (even though I'm not, lol).
Then your like me, Testopro is going to make you feel like a teenager... yah that sounds good to some, all I remember is sitting in class not being able to stand cuz I had wood. It's too out of control for me. I hate it when I'm at work and I get the urge to merge and there's nothing I can do about it!! Makes me crazy...:squint:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then your like me, Testopro is going to make you feel like a teenager... yah that sounds good to some, all I remember is sitting in class not being able to stand cuz I had wood. It's too out of control for me. I hate it when I'm at work and I get the urge to merge and there's nothing I can do about it!! Makes me crazy...:squint:
That is a great saying. Another one you should a trademark!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds like you know exactly what I mean, lol...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Havent tried these yet but received them in like 3 days (today)
Opened the package and expected 1 or 2 pills but to my surprise like 15 of each.
You guys are awesome, opinions soon to come.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the motivate stacked it with Somnidren GH) and energy was very smooth.

Dreamer Weaver glad you are liking testopro it is simply awesome for muscle gains and libido.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the motivate stacked it with Somnidren GH) and energy was very smooth.

Dreamer Weaver glad you are liking testopro it is simply awesome for muscle gains and libido.
Yah this has been my best time off Prime, it's comparable to the Asteroid stack, different but comparable. Bottom line is both are amazing stacks. If your run these back to back 8 weeks on one week rest then 8 weeks on the other then you can expect very big things.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using my bottle of Motivate for school. I have class from 4:30 to 7:10 and of course I start crashing right around then. Maybe it has something to do with it being math (my arch nemesis), but motivate has helped me stay focused in class, really helped for my test today for sure. I also take it when I have to cram a study session in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just got my bottle of perform, and let me tell you the perform is more than a little stronger!!! in my review of the beta samples i stated that i didn't get much even after 3 full days of dosing.
well, i am feeling it after a day and a half on the improved version-wow.
very nice job, very nice!!!:sgrin:
my wife is already searching for new hiding places, lol.:sasmokin:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's up P, where's my samples at? thought i should of received them by now. my stoked and testopro arrived today but i'm still checking for those samples in the mailbox.
would love to see how some stoked, testopro and perform would stack up with a lil motivate(ion).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's up P, where's my samples at? thought i should of received them by now. my stoked and testopro arrived today but i'm still checking for those samples in the mailbox.
would love to see how some stoked, testopro and perform would stack up with a lil motivate(ion).

When did you request them? I will see what is going on.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't gotten them by now, wait until Thursday if you don't get them send another email.

Thanks!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't gotten them by now, wait until Thursday if you don't get them send another email.

Thanks!
Roger Dodger,and THANK YOU:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got my bottle of perform, and let me tell you the perform is more than a little stronger!!! in my review of the beta samples i stated that i didn't get much even after 3 full days of dosing.
well, i am feeling it after a day and a half on the improved version-wow.
very nice job, very nice!!!:sgrin:
my wife is already searching for new hiding places, lol.:sasmokin:
Oh my god... then don't take it with Testopro!! There should be a caution on the label like .. Warning if used with other libido stimulating supplements this may cause uncontrolable urges to violate .... We'll leave it up to the individuals imagination to fill in the blank.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my god... then don't take it with Testopro!! There should be a caution on the label like .. Warning if used with other libido stimulating supplements this may cause uncontrolable urges to violate .... We'll leave it up to the individuals imagination to fill in the blank.
DW we need to have you log a TestoPRO/Perform/Stoked stack and report to us what happens.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Won't be able to log from jail ....
i can see it now:
this is dreamweaver reporting live from the bunny ranch outside las vegas nevada, lol. hahaha!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like free samples! i am sending the email now