***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences brings you yet another break through in Sports Supplements! Our very own sub-ecdy product...

We bring you our Sub-Ecdy, Which can be successfully used to gain muscle, increase recovery and improve physical stamina. The secret is getting it into the system! and guess what, We have found it. And just to give you a little tease, After talking to LegalGear, The penetration enhancers he used in this product should put into a new league of its own..

We are looking for experienced Testers to test our sub-ecdy product. Which includes 20H-Ecdy, 20H-Ecdy PolyAcetate, cofactors

4 sprays is 1ml and it should be dosed 4 times per day

At this time we are looking for 3 testers, we would like 2 of the testers to be under 22 years of age, so we can gauge the effects, I will be posting the log format up once testers are chosen, but this will be a high visible log, it will require at least 5 daily posts.

Application should include:
Age-
U.S-
Diet "Detailed" -
Experience with Ecdy products -
Routine -
Why should LG Sciences choose you? -

Get these in guys! do not sleep on this:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man! LG does it again!

amplus1

Awards
im 26 and no ecdy experience should i bother lol

amplus1

Awards
Age- 26
U.S- yes
Diet "Detailed" - 40 fat 40 prot 20 carb [chicken,steak,veggies,olive oil, WPI shakes, oats, whole wheat products, peanuts, misc snacks, 1 gal H20] Muscle milk gainer shakes,Milk, gallon of H20

Experience with Ecdy products None, i believe this to be a bonus, as this will be my first experience and everyone will be able to see how a Ecdy "virgin" may respond!

Routine - MON/WEDS/FRI Some times sneak in on tues/thurs.
I do the good proven compound lifts. Bench press, DB/flat. Dead lifts, squats, barbell rows, military press, and some warm up cardio. I try to increase 5lbs every weak on major compounds. If i cant i reset to 80% and then continue to add 5lbs every week. I also work in days of high volume low weight 70% max in the 3-4x15+ rep range.Feels good man!

Why should LG Sciences choose you? - Past 6 months or so I've gained 30 some Lbs and dramatically increased all my compound lifts,but i crave more. I want to push my body past this 185 LB limit and or re-comp my body down to 14% BF [im at 17.5] right now. I finally got serious about my diet and keyed in on that and bam off went the progress. I want to carry that mentality on with this new androgen product!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I knew that ecdy was some legit stuff.....now prove it to us LG. Man, ya'll are on fire with all the new innovations! Keep it up! I will def be purchasing some when this becomes available.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me it would hurt, it might be a good thing also..Everyone should apply is my advice;)
Is LG Sciences making any recommendations in terms of a range of daily protein intake per kg of body weight? Important in ecdy supplementation.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm should i bother with this one? :p. Ecdy is some interesting stuff... if this is what you guys say it is, it should be a nice ride :). Sounds like you guys are making a LOT of kickass products!!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what LG is recommending in terms of specific dietary/training protocol, but here's a little snippet for those of you who want to get the most out of LG's new product... This was in response to a question I received regarding Ecdy's non-hormonal mechanism of action:

This is the beauty that is Ecdysterone. While technically a "hormone", it is not so in humans. That is, it does not work by any known hormonal mechanism. There is a theory of "hormonal heterophylly" that I think is most interesting

http://www.springerlink.com/content/k43420j11558m0p3/

This is an excellent paper focusing on the cyclic GMP (cGMP) stimulating action of Ecdysterone. It was instrumental in my creation of The Blueprint (google Organic Anabolism and you'll find it). Here are 2 other links that provide evidence that cAMP/cGMP are PART of the puzzle that is Ecdy:

"Maximum Muscle, Minimum Fat: The Science of Physical Perfection" by Ori Hofmekler. Ori is also the author of the Warrior Diet. You can order the book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Muscle.../dp/0938045520

There was one chapter in particular that was instrumental in my formulating of The Blueprint: Chapter 2 focusing on:

The Combustion Engine Principle 19

Under and over-feeding modulate cyclic AMP (cAMP) and cyclic GMP (cGMP) respectively. Briefly, cAMP is associated with muscle loss. Cyclic GMP (cGMP) is associated with muscle growth. Turns out switching back and forth (from Famine to Feast phase) potentiates the effects of both.

Here's a snippet from my writings:

Now, here's something else almost everyone has overlooked: Ecdysterone is a known amplifier of cGMP and it decreases cAMP shortly after administration.

"A rapid increase of cGMP and a decrease of cAMP levels in mouse plasma, together with a decrease of PKA activity in liver were described 40 min after an intraperitoneal injection of 10 μg 20E (Catal?n et al., 1979a&b, 1982)." 20E as referenced here is 20-hydroxyecdysterone.

This clue was buried deep in LaFont's excellent paper, Practical uses for ecdysteroids in mammals including humans: an update R. Lafont1,3 and L. Dinan2,4. I've included a link for you here:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=524647

I recommend ecdysterone be used during SELECT PHASES of The Blueprint and in combination with other variables to maximize its impact.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here folks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe this is here so quickly! I'm stoked to see what this does for the testers.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how long will a bottle last at that amount? This month is pretty low key and winter break starts in about 4 weeks, so it may be great timing for me... Also, how soon will testers be chosen and when will the logs be required to start?

Age- 20
U.S- Yes
Diet "Detailed" -
meal 1: Protein shake & usually 1 bowl of Raisin Bran
meal 2: Turkey sandwhich, 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
meal 3: Varies from day to day (usually grilled chicken sandwhich, pita chips, drink)
meal 4: Ramen with 1 can of peas, 1 steak or chicken
meal 5: 3 Corn Dogs
meal 6: protein shake

* I know my diet is terrible, but it's what I can afford. This is also a tentative diet schedule and my most common foods.

Experience with Ecdy products - ZERO
Routine - I currently have just been trying to do cardio because work load has been grueling. I would have to create a new routine to use... but my favorites are supersets or static routines.
I used to keep great detailed logs, lately I have been getting swamped with school work so I have not been able to provide the best updates in my logs. I have a little down time exam wise (1-2 a week) for the next 3 weeks and then comes finals, so I have some spare time.

Current Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137693-nootropic-update-thread.html

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is LG Sciences making any recommendations in terms of a range of daily protein intake per kg of body weight? Important in ecdy supplementation.
I'll double check, I think Eric told me 2gm protein per lb...

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Age- About to be 24
U.S- U.S citizen

Diet "Detailed" -
Breakfast- Lean steak burger topped with an egg, apple, Yerba Mate
Lunch- Skinless chicken thighs, broccoli, rice, Salad w/ oil and vinegar
Dinner- Chicken or pork chops, salad.
In between meals- 1 protein shake in between each meal, and I snack on fruits raw veggies, and nuts.

Experience with Ecdy products - I have tried the following (all of which gave me similar but mediocre results):
Thermolife E-bol
Scivation Anagen
Bulk 20-Beta-HydroxyEcdystrone 60%

Routine -
Monday: Back/Biceps
-Abs
-Pulldowns
-Seated Rows
-Preacher, seated, and straight bar curls
-Shrugs

Tuesday: Chest/Triceps
-Flat Bench
-Incline, and decline Bench
-Free weight flys
-Dips
-Over the head tricep pulls, and traditional tricep pulls

Thursday: Legs
-Quad raises
-Hamstring lifts
-Calf raises
-Squats
-Abs

Friday-Sunday:
Cardio and Basketball

First of all, I have some ecdy experience. It was a positive yet underwhelming experience. I can give solid honest and consistent feedback. My diet, training, supplementation, and life are all in check and consistent. I am a personable guy and would really love to jump into the logging game. Thanks for looking over my app!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TL, dude, your diet still cracks me up. I'm so jealous. You always look lean and full; I'd be a little fatty on that diet. 3 Friggin corn dogs. Hahahha! You really are a Texan.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
TL, dude, your diet still cracks me up. I'm so jealous. You always look lean and full; I'd be a little fatty on that diet. 3 Friggin corn dogs. Hahahha! You really are a Texan.
Haha! well they act as a colon cleanser every morning also... sorry TMI, but it's true. I'm having to budget low to save for christmas this year. I have been trying to get better and buying more steak for dinner, but my assortment of food is extremely limited on a budget and I am currently egged out.

I have lifted consistently since school started back up... wait till you see these new pictures. You will laugh, I've picked up a good amount of pudge, and lost size/definition everywhere around. Pathetic, but I just have been too swamped in attempt to keep my GPR.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ding dang, wish i could hop on this but im currently using an ecdy product

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still finishing up my AS log (~17 days left). Should I toss my hat in still?

chuebner

Awards
Age- 26
U.S- yes
Diet "Detailed" - I am currently on a pretty strict budget, so I do not have the most opulent diet. I do tend to shy away from red meat. I do live by the ocean so I have access to plenty of fresh fish. I usually eat the same three meals everyday. They consist of:

Morning: 1 cup oats, 1 cup frozen fruit, 2 scoops whey, natty honey w/milk
Lunch: Usually 1 cup brown rice with either 2 cans tuna or chicken and fruit.
Dinner: 1 cup Brown rice, 1 cup black beans and either chicken or tuna.

In between I will have either leafy greens or carrots as a snack, with natty peanut butter, peanuts or a shake consisting of 2 scoops whey.

I am almost always consuming water and usually have milk for each dinner.

Post workout shake w/gatorade to get some quick carbs in me before meal.

As you can see its centered around some basic foods, i just switch up the combinations.

Experience with Ecdy products - None, but would love to try something new. I dying to try something new. This will give a "clean slate" view of what an Ecdy product can do.

Routine - I do a modified 5/3/1 program. I hope someday to compete at some level. I say modified, b/c I cannot afford a gym membership where I live (I am surrounded by retirement communities) and the school that I work for has a gym, but no squat rack. Which means no squats!!!

Monday: Deads(5/3/1), facepulls, abs, cardio

Tuesday: Bench(5/3/1), clean and press, close grip bench, heavy pulldowns, maybe some bicep work.

Wends: This depends on if i travel during the weekend if. If i do not, then I rest. If so, they I do the leg machine press. I do it more DC style. Right now I maxing out at 30reps. I also do sitting leg curls and then cardio and abs.

Thursday or Friday Upper Body Assist Day: Bentover barbell rows, weighted dips and pull ups (around a 100 reps each), Kroc Rows and what ever else I feel like throwing in.

Why should LG Sciences choose you? - I feel that I can provide a comprehensive, unbiased log of your product. I have started a log before, but couldn't finish due to loosing a job and having no access to a gym. Now that I am settled and employed. I have the time and all my variables in place to give 100%. I am excited to try something from LG Sciences as well. I have been eyeing the Trifecta stack for awhile, b/c I want something mild. I saw this opportunity and thought I would apply to try something new and had exciting possibilities. I hope you consider my app!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man LG just doesn't stop do they, way to go guys, already have an extensive line up of good quality products I can only imagine this will be a awesome product as well!!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, this is going to be a LegalGear product...first new one in quite a few years, but LegalGear and LG Sciences are two distinct brands just an FYI.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
is it just a brand difference? or something more?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you mean by "more" but yes, it's a brand difference. They are and always have been separate and distinct brands.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
USA

Diet:
Meal 1- Eggs, Homemade protein bread (low carb), Skim Milk
Meal 2- PWO Shake- Protein and Complex carb mix
Meal 3- Natural PB and Sugar free Jelly on Whole Wheat and vegetables
Meal 4- Homemade Protein Bar
Meal 5- Chicken Sausage and Veg
Snack: Nuts

Routine:
Lift M/W/F- Workouts change every couple months and I will go back to DC for the winter time
Mountain Bike Tues/Sat Usually 15-20 miles
Run- Thurs/Sun usually 5-8 miles
Swim- Usually Sunday

Ecdy Experience: I have very little experience. I bought some in bulk a long time ago and mixed it with leucine but did not see much in results. I can’t speak for the quality of the extract.

Why Me?: I am more of an athlete than a bodybuilder but like to add muscle in the winter. I like products that increase strength but also that are beneficial to my endurance. I’m starting to spend more time on am again and I have time to keep a detailed log. I can give solid honest feedback and I have used many LG products in the past.

Porty

Awards
no one commented on the title "EDCY"? too much love in here :D

good luck to applicants, this is some interesting stuff!

and I also thought LegalGear= LG Sciences >.< kind of hard to unravel memories at this point, so I'll just note it for future reference

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, two separate companies. LegalGear has only had Product X Dermasize for quite some time, but it's time to release some specialty supplements for our consumer base.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USA

Diet:
Meal 1- Eggs, Homemade protein bread (low carb), Skim Milk
Meal 2- PWO Shake- Protein and Complex carb mix
Meal 3- Natural PB and Sugar free Jelly on Whole Wheat and vegetables
Meal 4- Homemade Protein Bar
Meal 5- Chicken Sausage and Veg
Snack: Nuts

Routine:
Lift M/W/F- Workouts change every couple months and I will go back to DC for the winter time
Mountain Bike Tues/Sat Usually 15-20 miles
Run- Thurs/Sun usually 5-8 miles
Swim- Usually Sunday

Ecdy Experience: I have very little experience. I bought some in bulk a long time ago and mixed it with leucine but did not see much in results. I can’t speak for the quality of the extract.

Why Me?: I am more of an athlete than a bodybuilder but like to add muscle in the winter. I like products that increase strength but also that are beneficial to my endurance. I’m starting to spend more time on am again and I have time to keep a detailed log. I can give solid honest feedback and I have used many LG products in the past.

any info on this homemade low carb bread??

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I go again guys ;)

U.S. : No (FIN)

Diet :
06:30 Protein Shake
08:00 100g Oatmeal and 4 Eggs (Two whole)
09:00 200g Curd + Non Fat Yoghurt, 1 Banana and Peanuts
12:00 Protein Shake
14:00 200g Tuna or Chicken
16:00 200g Cottage Cheese, 1 Banana and Whole Wheat Bread
18:00 200g Chicken or Tuna and 100g Pasta or Rice
20:00 A couple of Turkey slices & Wholeweat Bread
21:30 Protein Shake

Experience with Ecdy products
: None, but alot of research done and it sounds promising

Training routine/split program:
EST-7 Based routine

Monday:
MMA Practice - Ground Game

Tuesday: Back/Biceps
•Wide Grip Pulldowns
•Barbell Row
•Deadlifts
•Hammer Strength Row (7-Set)
•Barbell Curls
•Preacher DB Curls
•Hammer Curls
•EZ-Curls (7-Set)

Wednesday:
MMA Practice - K-1

Thursday: Chest/Triceps
•Close Grip Bench Press
•Weighted Dips
•Skull Crushers
•Overhead Cable Extensions (7-Set)
•Incline DB Press
•Incline DB Flye
•Flat Dumbbell Press
•Cable Crossovers (7-Set)

Friday: Legs, Shoulders, Traps
•Leg Extensions
•Squats
•Front Squats
•Leg Curls
•Leg Press (7-Set)
•Seated Barbell Press
•Barbell Front Raise
•DB Rear Lateral Raise
•Machine Lateral Raise (7-Set)

•Machine Shrugs (7-Set)
•Toe Raises (7-Set)

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

Why should you be selected as a tester? :
I'm a big supporter of LG Sciences products and none of your products have ever let me down! I also run well updated logs which are clean and detailed with all honesty.
Here are the links to my previous logs (Unsponsored):
T-911 & Anadraulic State - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/127584-log-cc-boosts.html#post1998199
M1D, Masterdrol & IGH-1 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134163-log-cc-his.html#post2107625

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, two separate companies. LegalGear has only had Product X Dermasize for quite some time, but it's time to release some specialty supplements for our consumer base.
I used LegalGears Product X Transform back in the days and I can only say wow, that treated me good ;)

//CC

androchem

androchem

Awards
United States

Diet:
Meal 1- 6 egg whites, 4 slices whole wheat toast, 2 tbl spoons power pb, casein protein shake. 5 fish oils
meal 2- Huge salad with grilled chicken breast, waximaize shake.
meal 3- grilled chicken or salmon.
meal 4- grilled chicken, a ton of bacon, and vegetables. 5 fish oils
meal 6- fruit salad, and a syntha-6 protein shake. 2scoop=400 cals.

Workout:
lift on a m/w/f schedule. do 4 exercises per body part 3 sets of 8-12 reps.
monday: chest,tri's,abs
wednesdays: back,bi's,abs
fridays: legs,shoulders, abs

Ecdy experience: the 11-Alpha in mass fx, but that was over a year ago.

Why me? My diet and nutrition are good. I work at the vitamin shoppe and have tried a majority of the products, so I have a really good scale to judge new products. I will give fair and honest feedback on the ecdy product. I practically live on this website, so keeping up with the log wouldn't be a problem. Lg thanks for the opportunity

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see so many strong applications in here! Will be tough choosing that's for sure!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U.S: Yes
Diet "Detailed" -
Meal 1: 4 eggs (2 whole, 2 whites), 4 oz 93/7 ground turkey, 3 blueberry buckwheat waffles, 1 oz SF syrup, 1 serving fruit
Meal 2: 2 scoops WPI, 5g fish oil
Meal 3: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 can green beans, 1/2 large avocado
Pre-WO: 2 scoops Xtend, Stims
Post-WO: 4 scoops Xtend, 80g WMS
Meal 4: 2 scoops WPI, 1 serving fruit
Meal 5: 10 oz chicken thighs, 1/2 can green beans
Meal 6: 2 scoops ON casein, 1 Tbsp EVOO

Experience with Ecdy products:
SciVation Anagen
Bulk Ecdy Powder (60% and 94% extracts)
EAS EcdyMax
EAS MethoxyFactor

Routine:
Mon-MMA
Tue-Horizontal F/E, Core
Wed-MMA
Thu-OFF
Fri-Thighs, Core
Sat-MMA/OFF (depends on my body)
Sun-Vertical F/E, Core

My main concern is to augment the mass I've gained with a larger increase in strength. I've gained ~15 pounds since the summer (dirty gains), but I have not had a linear increase in strength. My main lifts are: Front Squats, DL, SLDL, Incline BB Press, P-P, Flat DB Press, DB Rows, BB Rows, and Shrugs. I try to increase every lift by at least 5 lbs or 1 rep.

Why should LG Sciences choose you?
I've run over 6 sponsored logs on AM and always include both a unique perspective on every product. As many know, I use athletic performance as my number 1 criteria to gauge the efficacy of the product. Honestly, aesthetics are maybe 4th on my list of priorities, but I am still vain enough to not let myself become a warthog.

In addition to this, I have run ecdy over a dozen times in the past at varying doses, dosing schemes, and circumstances. The past 6-7 uses have been while I've been actively training MMA, so I will know how to gauge the efficacy of this particular product on my training. I will particularly be monitoring my VO2 and recovery (both intraset and overall).

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
U.S: Yes
Diet "Detailed":
I'm switching from a CKD to a more traditional and balanced lifter's diet very soon. I've been on CKD for a little over a month and took me back down from 200 lbs. (~8.5% bf) to 186 (4.5-5.5% bf), with a little bit of strength decrease. I'm an ecto, and now that the winter is approaching, I thought it'd be a good time to bulk up again and reintroduce my body to carbs only around my workouts.

*Current Diet
Meal 1- 4 whole eggs, 6-8 strips of bacon/4-6 sausage links
Meal 2- 1 1/4 scoops WPI, 1 tbsp Naturally More Peanut Butter, splash of skim milk to mix. 6 Uni-Liver tabs, 4 scoops RecoverPRO, .25 tsp ALCAR, 2 tsp. AAKG
Meal 3- 2 scoops WPI, 1 1/2 tbsp. Naturally More PB, splash of milk to mix. 4 scoops RecoverPRO, .25 tsp ALCAR
Meal 4- 2 85/15 Angus burgers, 2 slices of cheese/Bratwurst x2/Whey protein mix when I don't feel like cooking
Meal 5- Not really a meal, but I snack on cheese a lot, especially at night.

Experience with Ecdy products:
0 ( ='( )

Routine:
Mon- Back, Bi, Forearms HIT
Tue- Chest, Tri, Shoulders (shoulders-HIT)
Wed- Off
Thu- Legs, shoulders, core
Fri- Off
Sat- Back, traps
Sun- Core, plyos if up to the task

Rodja, your paragraph looks pretty pro...hope you don't mind if I copy your style for a bit. I am mainly trying to increase power and strength. The lack of power mats at my college rec is troubling but I make sure to go heavy on cleans and power work in general when I get back home (for christ sake my High School has them and you're telling me a college campus can't afford one...?) Thinking about going to Wendler's 5/3/1 with my struggling bench strength, so it should be nice to have some glycogen back when I go heavier. I've been pretty lazy as far as cardio is concerned with the bad weather and lack of people to run with, but I intend to boost my sprint conditioning with late night sprinting. This will kill two birds with one stone too because I hate the idea of wasted carbs in my system. My back responds very well to HIT and is my favorite area to train; lots of wide grip pullups, low rep BB rows, face pulls, etc.

Why should LG Sciences choose you?
As I understand it, Ecdy is supposed to be one of the best pound-for-pound strength and power boosting agents, if not the best. I think it will advance me to my goals much faster than I'd reach them normally, especially with this upcoming supersaturation of glycogen. I am very dedicated to what I do (in school for Exercise Science and Medical Dietetics degrees), and I love finding out what works for me and what doesn't. I hope one day to compete in MMA and I'd love to discover whether or not a supplement like LG's Sub-Ecdy can increase strength and power to greater levels.

*Other Supplements
CVS Brand Vitamin D ~4000 IU daily
Fish Oil ~10mg daily
Geranium Caps - used sparingly, usually with HIT workouts to keep intensity up
Caffeine Pills - again, used sparingly
Dermatherm Target

Last edited:
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i won't put my name in the hat but Go GETT'M Concrete!! hahah Looks like a very interesting product. . .I can't wait to follow the log!!! gOOD LOCK EVERYONE!! :sasmokin:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
awesome opportunity here--I may throw my app in the mix in a day or so once I straighten out this little confusion I'm having with BCL about their new product that was supposed to be here a little while ago to log. Its looking like its not gonna be sent out to testers for a long time but I wanna verify that before putting my app in.

BTW, Lipotropic Protein, Perfect Carb, E-911, GHenerate and I-GH-1 all on my shelf.....christ I'm converting faster than I thought :D

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
theres some incredibly detailed apps in here so far, this should be an interesting one!!

androchem

androchem

Awards
yea apps are really good, would love to try the product free or not.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
US:Yes

Years of Training: 5 years, 3 focused (all natural)

Ive always wanted to give ecdy a try until the negative opinions on its bioavailabilty outweighed the positives. The cost of taking in the recommended dose of ecdy was also too high for my college budget.

Training:
Monday: Chest/Triceps
Tuesday: Back/Biceps
Wednesday: Legs/Calves
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps
Friday: Back/Biceps

Diet:sample (around 3000-3500cals)

Meal 1:
3 wholes eggs
8oz skim milk
2 pieces white toast

Snack 1:
1 piece of white bread
1 tbs peanut butter

Snack 2:
1 piece of white bread
1 tbs peanut butter

Meal 2:
1 cup of plain oatmeal
2 potatoes
8oz skim milk

Snack 3:
2 pieces white bread
1 tbs peanut butter
1 tbs jelly
1 potato

Meal 3: Dinner #1

Meal 4: Dinner #2

Snack 4:
1 cup cottage cheese
8oz skim milk

What am I looking for:
I am looking to gain as much natural mass and strength as possible before next summer.
I also play Softball and Flag football and would like an endurance boost as well.

Logs:This would be my first but certainly not last

Additional supps:
Have Lg's e911 and Anaudralic state on hand
100gm whey protein daily

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to see an Ecdy product that actually worked, but isn't Ecdy classified as a phytoestrogen?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've yet to see an Ecdy product that actually worked, but isn't Ecdy classified as a phytoestrogen?
Then now would be a good time to follow the logs once they start up. I have faith that LG will change that!

androchem

androchem

Awards
I have also read the bioavailability jargon. Very interested...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eric,

Have the test batches shipped? Getting excited to run this!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did the board reps get the test requests to Kasia?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
The more I read the more interested! Really excited!