***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. as you guys know, there are alot of older guys out there trying to get their bodies in better shape and physical condition.i'm a firm believer that maintaining strength is a priority.i notice most testers are younger adults and i respect this but,don't forget about us older guys.some products may have a significant impact on us.thanks.


  2. Can't wait to see that list.
    •   
       


  3. I'm just interested in how ecdysterone works for humans.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  4. Ghenerate/ecdy stack

    Thatd be awesome

  5. thats what I was saying over at BB.com hehe


    can't wait to see this Ecdy product!

  6. A few minutes guys. Just sorting some things out.

  7. I'm excited

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  8. for sure lol

  9. This was hard in choosing, but I did the picking based mainly around your diet and our age requirements. Since this is an Ecdy product, we need high-protein diets (AT LEAST 1.6-1.8g/lb bodyweight). In addition, this product is highly innovative and we can't dilute these logs with other supps that would possibly pervert the results.

    Congrats, fellas:

    Johnfaceman
    MrBrightside
    Rodja
    Panther
    ConcreteConny
    androchem

    PM me your info so I can get this stuff out. - Do us proud! Post links to logs in here.

  10. I guess my diet was just too sketchy... haha
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I guess my diet was just too sketchy... haha
    Honestly, that was the reason, otherwise I would have picked you in a heartbeat. I know you're a solid athlete, and if this was any other product it would have been fine, but Ecdy is so diet-dependent, I really wanted to make sure each person's diet was suited for it. I'm sorry man.

  12. Woohoo! Thanks for the opportunity LG! I wont let you guys down

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Honestly, that was the reason, otherwise I would have picked you in a heartbeat. I know you're a solid athlete, and if this was any other product it would have been fine, but Ecdy is so diet-dependent, I really wanted to make sure each person's diet was suited for it. I'm sorry man.
    It is ok man, no hard feelings! I know my diet right now just looks plain silly. This has motivated me to clean it up and start actually following my schedule again...I really would be interested to try it though man... I have never used ecdy. So high protein is the best for ecdy, correct?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. frick. Wait a second. You're from Finland, Conny? Let me check on this...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    frick. Wait a second. You're from Finland, Conny? Let me check on this...
    Yes, that I am. I just hope this opportunity wont go down the drain like the huge postal tub did I hope this bottle is smaller

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  16. Awesome Irish! Thanks a ton. Sending my info now.

  17. Congrats to the winners!

    Very interested in seeing your feedback. And Eric, nice work on uncovering the HPLC/UV 20-H issue..

  18. I gotta go get my beauty sleep now, but I'd like to thank everyone at LG for the opportunity to log this!
    Thanks again Irish, hope me living in Finland wont be an issue! I would really appreciate the opportunity to log this.

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Thanks to everyone at LG for this opportunity to log such an intriguing product, I won't let ya down!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This was hard in choosing, but I did the picking based mainly around your diet and our age requirements. Since this is an Ecdy product, we need high-protein diets (AT LEAST 1.6-1.8g/lb bodyweight). In addition, this product is highly innovative and we can't dilute these logs with other supps that would possibly pervert the results.

    Congrats, fellas:

    Johnfaceman
    MrBrightside
    Rodja
    Panther
    ConcreteConny
    androchem

    PM me your info so I can get this stuff out. - Do us proud! Post links to logs in here.
    E****lent pics man! This group should product some great logs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I gotta go get my beauty sleep now, but I'd like to thank everyone at LG for the opportunity to log this!
    Thanks again Irish, hope me living in Finland wont be an issue! I would really appreciate the opportunity to log this.

    //CC
    Conny, I really apologize for this, but due to the shipping costs and dealing with customs, we're unable to get the Ecdy to you. I should have noticed this sooner before picking the applicants. I'm sorry to get your hopes up, man. In the future we may have to state US Apps Only.

    TexasLifter, you're on, man. Go ahead and PM me your info please.

    Androchem and Panther, just waiting for you guys to PM me and I'll send the shipping information to the distributor.

  22. PM sent and ready to rock. I haven't taken any ecdy product since my fight in June and I'm ready to give it my elaborate analysis.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. hope by panther you meant me lol if so pm sent. thanks guys and can't wait to try out another one of your products cuz so far i've never been displeased with any of them

  24. Nice picks Irish.., dont forget about the amount of updates this will require for this log....just saying, Rodja is goign to have to Finish the AS first though..sorry to be the burden of bad news..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice picks Irish.., dont forget about the amount of updates this will require for this log....just saying, Rodja is goign to have to Finish the AS first though..sorry to be the burden of bad news..
    Rodja only has 10 servings or so left, and I'm sure he'll postpone the AS if he needs to. I can't see passing him up as he's very experienced with Ecdy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Rodja only has 10 servings or so left, and I'm sure he'll postpone the AS if he needs to. I can't see passing him up as he's very experienced with Ecdy.
    Well if he only has 10 left, Im sure he'll be done with before he gets this..I hope hes done

  27. what update format will we follow? 5 day updates even if we only life 3 days/week?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    what update format will we follow? 5 day updates even if we only life 3 days/week?
    you only lift 3 days a week! hahah wheres your rageing hormones at Tex!..but yes, that is what was handed down..if you dont lift, just stick to a update format if you can..

  29. yeah I only have time for 3 days a week considering im not even lifting as it is. I've always only lifted 3 days a week, 4 at most anyways. Format is fine no matter what y'all request.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  30. you only weighing 2.1 lbs you need to be in the gym 5 days a week
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences needs 3 testers for Sub Sterone
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:28 PM
  3. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM
  4. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in