LG Sciences Wants you to go POSTAL!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Seriously!, When does it stop!?!...It never does with LG Sciences, thats why we bring you POSTAL!, We are looking for testers, The number of testers right now are unknown, so race in, to put your app's in guys!!

What is POSTAL?

4 PHASE TECHNOLOGY

-CREATINE-
-AMINO ACIDS-
-QUICK PROTEINS-
-COMPLEX CARBS-

Post workout muscles require the most complex set of nutrients to reduce the tearing down of hard earned gains, and to replenish the precious raw materials that give real anabolic muscle growth. We believe Postal contains the most advanced matrix to reduce cortisol, increase muscle volume and speed recovery. Postal contains quick digesting protein, complex carbohydrates and a host of supporting nutrients to help give you maximum recovery after your workout.

Postal contains high BCAA proteins, creatine and singular amino acids, to help maximize muscle recovery. Postal also contains waxy maize starch to help pull these nutrients into the cells more quickly and effectively. Waxy maize starch and dextrose will help replenish the muscles glycogen stores, spike insulin and create the perfect anabolic recovery blend. Postal can be used by men and women who want the best possible recovery agent after their workout. Don't waste your hard earned workouts by letting your muscles starve, GO POSTAL!

App's-

Age-
U.S-
Years of training-
How would POSTAL benifit you?
Training split/program-
Past Logs, Please post links-
Past Post work out products-​

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Age-18
U.S-Yes(MN)
Years of training-3-4

Training split/program-I will be working with a trainer/nutritionist so the plan will be static.
Diet-same as above
What your looking for - Aid me in my recovering from my workouts after a 3 month lay off. Also I have tried many things that just don't seem to live up to my PWO standards and I believe this will.

LG has always stood out to me as a solid company, they don't just go with the flow they innovate, and that is what I like.

js2sbr

Awards
U.S- Yes (TX)
Years Training- Off and on sport specific 20 years. Focused lifting physique 2 years. Serious (my wife will beat me if I don't follow through with my workout schedule regimen) lifting 8 months of the which I have added 27lbs and kept 23.

Training Split / Program: Original Size Surge (Arthur Jones High Intensity Training.) Every other day lifting. Will be on 4 week pulse adding cardio in pct.
Diet: Mass diet with mininmum 250grams protein intake. 3500 -4000 cals (got time to lean got time to eat!)
Past workout logs: None. Rosie normally has them covered ;)
Past Workout Products: USP Labs Jack3d, CTD Decabolen, CTD Noxavol, CTD Testradex, CTD Liver Armor, CTD BCAA 3500, CEL PCT Assist, Axis CEE, AX Perfect Cycle, GNC ZMA, ApNut Osteo-Sport, ON Glutamine, ON Gold Standard Whey, NB IsoPure, Dymatize Liquid Protein.

How would Postal benifit you? Would be the first time using a waxy maise starch product, so in theory it would be easier to isolate benefits of this alone. It would also work as an all in one for my post workout bcaa / glutamine supp.

I will be weighing in and taking measurements every Friday throughout cycle, pct, and weeks after pct so in addition to the reports on how it makes me feel post workouts there will be additional data in measurable numbers. Plus before and after pics.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Age-19
U.S-yes
Years of training-5 total on and off last 6 months serious
How would POSTAL benifit you? I am trying to get to 150lbs naturally and postal looks like it would fit into my diet nicely. I have a very clean diet and would like a new post workout product.
Training split/program- Chest:
Incline bench 4 sets
DB flys/ cable cross over- 4 sets
Flat bench 4 sets
pushup 2 sets to failure.

Back
Pullups/Lat pulls/rack chins 4 sets
low row/ machine row/tbar row 4 setss
Straight arm pull downs 4 sets
one arm row or deadlift 4 sets

Shoulders
Smith press/military BB press 4 sets
lateral raise 3 sets
Rear delt fly 3 sets
DB press 3 sets of 10

Legs
Leg press 4-5 sets
Squat 4 sets
SLDL/ lounge 3 sets
ham curls 3 sets of 10

Arms
DB curl 4 set
Dip 4 set
Pinwheel curl 3 set
close grip bench 3 sets
tri extention 2 sets of 20
Barbell Curl 2 sets of 20

Past Logs, Please post links- Not really a log but its my own motivation and progress thread for myself. I would be willing to update after each workout and post before and after pics aswell as weight , and bf% according to calipers
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/136628-my-journey-get.html
Past Post work out products-massport, trueprotein custom waxy/amino blend, recoverpro

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope non US residents can apply?! I would really like to give this product a try, seems like a great recovery product which I'm always in need of :)
Here goes:

Age - 23

U.S - No (FIN)

Years of training - About 8 years but the last 5 with dedication

How would POSTAL benifit you? Would benefit me greatly after workouts since I'm practicing MMA alongside the bodybuilding. I'm having a hard time getting enough carbs/creatine/aminos as it is and I always feel like I should have been getting "a little more". So in that aspect I think Postal would help me recover better and faster!

Training split/program:
Monday:
MMA Practice - Ground Game

Tuesday: Back/Biceps
• Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
• Front Lat Pulldowns
• Seated Rows
• Bicep Curls (Straight Bar)
• Preacher Curls
• Alternate Seated Dumbbell Curls
• Abs

Wednesday:
MMA Practice - K-1

Thursday: Chest/Triceps
• Flat Bench Presses
• Incline Bench Presses
• Incline Dumbbell Presses
• Dips
• Tricep Cable Pushdowns
• Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps)

Friday: Quads/Hams (+Back/Calves)
• Squats
• Leg Curls
• Leg Extensions
• Deadlifts
• Shrugs
• Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps)
• Abs

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

Past Logs, Please post links -
T-911 & Anadraulic State - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/127584-log-cc-boosts.html#post1998199
M1D, Masterdrol & IGH-1 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134163-log-cc-his.html#post2107625

Past Post work out products - Universal Nutrition's Animal Nitro, Revolutions WHEY Shake, MHP Glutamine SR, Interactive Nutrition Mammoth 2500, Leader - AFTER Recovery Drink.

Regards,

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys keep the applications coming! Looks like my new staple!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Age- 18

U.S- Yes (Kingston, RI)

Years of training- 3

How would POSTAL benifit you? I've been looking for an edge in a post-workout drink, especially since I can't load up my shake with everything I normally would at college due to not having all of the food that I would have at my house. I've been looking for something a bit different than just whey, and I want to see how much better my gains would be rather than just using whey.

Training split/program- Chest/Shoulders - 4 sets of 10 reps each
Flat Barbell Bench
Decline Barbell Bench
Incline Barbell Bench
Cable Flys
Lower Cable Flys
Dumbbell Raise
Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Shrugs
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Military Press

Back/Legs- 4 sets of 10 reps each (except for jump squats which are 1 X 10 supersetted after squats)
Rowing
Deadlift
Squats
Jump Squats
Calf Raises
One-Armed Rows
Good Mornings
Hammer Strength Pulldowns
Seated Leg Curl

Tri's/Abs- 4 sets of 10 reps each
Overhead Tricep Extensions
Skullcrushers
Tricep Pulldowns
Dips
Weighted AB Harness
70 Degree Decline Crunches
Reverse Ab Kickups
Weighted Oblique Twists (each side)
Weighted Oblique Raises (each side)

Bi's/Forearms- 4 sets of 10 reps each
Dumbbell Curls
Hammer Curls
Barbell Curls
Machine Preacher Curls
Barbell Wrist Curls
Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls
Bodyweight Chinups
Past Logs, Please post links- forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118884751
h t t p : /
It wouldn't let me post the link so just put the ^ in front of it.
Past Post work out products-
- Higher Power Whey
- ON 100% Whey
- bulk CEE
- Muscle Milk
- Real Gains

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Damn, would have loved to have given this a run.....stupid border!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it is available I will go buy and and log it myself! Gheneerate has been amazing for endurance and recovery, now it's time to take care of post nutrition.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
age 28
live in TN
5 years of training
Hopefully will benefit me in faster recovery time. I am a fire fighter and almost lost my leg in line of duty and am pushing myself to get back in top shape. Between work which gets very physical at times and the gym recovery is key.
I lift 4 days a week and cardio every other day HIIT and cycle 2 days a week. Have dropped 30 lbs since march (was bed ridden for 5 months) and am basically still building strength and try to improve stamina

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'm 1/2 way thru the original Anadraulic State formula/T-911 stack, and i'd love to add postal to the mix!!!

training experience: on/off for 12 years, but hardcore about 2 years
workout reg:
chest-tris-calves-abs / back-bis / legs-abs / shoulders-traps / calves-abs (with cardio)

past post WO products: Xtend, Purple Wraath, NO Synthesize, Green Mag.. cant remember the rest :)

no past logs... but i need to start somewhere :)

i've done a few reviews on products- like LG's 1st Lipotropic Protein, and then the PB flavor

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Age-

U.S-
Salinas, CA

Years of training-
On and off since 18. Currently on 2 year stretch.

How would POSTAL benifit you?
Lately I have been very sore. I am only using creainte mono, protein shakes and flax oil. I need something to assist with better recovery.

Training split/program-

Monday Chest & Triceps
Tuesday Legs (Quads, Hams & Calves)
Wednesday Off
Thursday Shoulders & Biceps
Friday Back

I try to stick with 4 exercises per muscle group. 4 Sets of 10 Reps for every muscle except legs. Leg days I use 4 sets of 15 Reps. Biceps, Calves and Stomach get a little extra work when possible. Squats on leg day, deadlifts on back day and bench press and chest day.

CMI B.I.G
AE Intrabolic (During-Post)
ON CTG-10

For post supplement at the current moment I am using 50G Dextrose 25G Whey 5G Creatine Mono.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all applicants... once winners are announced I hope no one goes postal! :D

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
By the way, any way we could see the profile? I couldn't find the profile on your site.

EDIT: Found it. Any reason for low protein content?

On training days take 2-3 scoops with 8-12oz of cold water or juice 10-30 minutes after training. To maximize your muscle building efforts, be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, and consume a well balanced diet that is high in protein. Consistency with your supplementation, diet and workout program is the key to building the body that you want. To ensure you get the most out of each workout, use Anadraulic state prior to each workout, and Postal after training.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 30 g
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Total Calories 64.00
Calories from Fat 0.00
Saturated Fat 0.00 g 0%
Cholesterol 0.00 mg 0%
Fiber 0.00 g 0%
Sugars 4.00 g
Protein 3.00 g 6%
Total Carbohydrates 13.00 g
Postal Recovery Delivery 0.00 **
Waxy Maize Starch **
Partially Hydrolyzed Genus Isolate **
Postal Creatine Delivery 0.00 **
Creatine Monohydrate **
Creatine Ethyl Ester **
DiCreatine Aspartate **
Postal Anabolic Delivery 0.00 **
L-Leucine **
Aspartic Acid **
L-Taurine **
Beta Alanine **
Postal Nitric Delivery 0.00 **
L-Arginine **
pomegranate powder **
L-Arginine Orotate **
L-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate **
Postal Stamina delivery 0.00 **
Spirulina **
Yohimbine HCl **
Postal Insulin Delivery 0.00 **
Bitter Melon Extract **
** Daily Value (DV) not established

Warning:
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN

UKStrength

Age- 25

U.S- No (UK -England)

Years of training- 7

How would POSTAL benefit you?

I loved Perfect Carb by LG Sciences (see log and review at link) the combination of all 3 (in my opinion essential) post workout products (protein, creatine monohydrate and the PC formula) would make for an astounding recovery drink. I'd really like to compare this complete drink to my normal, perfect carb, whey protein and creatine monohydrate combination.

Training split/program-

I'm currently using Layne Norton/Lyle McDonald's Bulking Methodology for my Split, combining 2 power/strength sessions with 3 hypertrophy sessions.

Day One, Upper Power:
3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep
range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Two, Lower Power:
2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep
range, and 1 Accessory Movement

Day Three, Off

Day Four, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:

3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short
of failure.
3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3
sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of
failure.

Day Five, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:

4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs
in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets
each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps
short of failure.

Day Six, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:

2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15
range. 1-2 reps short of failure.

Day Seven, Off

IGF-2 Review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/127878-review-3-weeks.html

IGF-2 Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/125791-ukstrength-slicing-up.html

RPM Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127698-quick-review-rpm.html

Perfect Carb Review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/130639-final-review-perfect.html

Perfect Carb Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129364-sweet-taste-perfection.html

LipoTrophin PM review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136518-lights-out-lipotrophin.html

Dermacrine Review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133862-adonis-complex-part.html

Dermacrine Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130708-adonis-complex-part.html

Cynostane Log: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormones/75032-adonis-complex-part-2-ukstrength-logs-cynostane.html

Perfect Carb - LG Sciences
Golden Gains - Controlled Labs
Instant Mass - Reflex Nurition
ProMass - CNP International

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Age-34
U.S.- Yes (Ohio)
Years Training- 17 (last five as a competitive powerlifter)
I will be starting an unequipped lifting cycle after my meet in three weeks. Given the greater soft tissue stress of training without equipment (bench shirt, squat suit) I will have to optimize my training and nutrition to stay healthy and reach my goals. Post-workout nutrition can obviously play a critical role in the overall recovery process from workout to workout. I will likely almost need to add muscle mass in the upper body to reach my strength goals, which again requires optimal nutrition.
Training split-
Mon- SQ/DL assistance (rotate main exercise each week for 2-4 sets of 5; followed by 2-5 exercises that target the hamstrings, low back, and abs)
Wed- Heavy Bench (work up to heavy sets of 1-5 reps, 3 or 4 board presses for 3-4 sets of 3-10, 3-4 sets of lats/upper back, shoulder prehab)(occassionally add 1-2 sets of 15-20 reps after my heavy sets when trying to build more muscle mass)
Fri- Heavy SQ/DL (Work up to heavy single in the SQ then do speed pulls or do 8 sets of 2 speed SQ's and then work up to heavy DL single followed by 3-4 sets each of rev hypers, calf raises, chest supported rows, and abs)
Sat- Bench assistance (Overhead press up to 1-3 sets of 5-10, 3-4 sets each of pushdowns or tricep extensions, 3-5 sets of rear delts/upper back, 1-2 sets of biceps, shoulder prehab)

No past logs.
Previous post-workout supplements: Homemade mix of gatorade and BCAA's, whey protein (various brands)

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
App's-

Age-22
U.S-yes
Years of training-about 6-7
How would POSTAL benifit you? i really take my workouts to the next level and push my body until i can no longer push it any more. i would like to find a post workout supplement to help me recover as much as possible.
Training split/program-
This is a 1 on 1 off split
Day 1 - Chest & Biceps
Chest

Exercise Sets Reps
Incline Smith Machine Press 4 10
Flat Bench Barbell Press 4 10
Chest Dips 3 10
Pec Dec 3 12
Biceps
Exercise Sets Reps
EZ Bar Curls 3 8-10
Concentration Curls 3 10
Reverse Barbell Curls 3 12

Day 2 - Legs & Shoulders
Legs

Exercise Sets Reps
Squat 5 10
Leg Press 4 10-12
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 4 8-10
Seated Calf Raise 3 8-10
Standing Calf Raise 3 12-15
Shoulders
Exercise Sets Reps
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 8-10
Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raise 3 10
Rear Delt Machine 3 10
Dumbbell Shrugs 4 10-12

Day 3 - Back & Triceps
Back

Exercise Sets Reps
Wide Grip Pullups 4 8-12
Lat Pull Downs 4 10
One Arm Dumbbell Row 4 10
T-Bar Rows 4 10
Triceps
Exercise Sets Reps
Lying Tricep Extension 3 10
Rope Pulldowns 3 12
Reverse Single Arm Extension

Past Logs, Please post links-this could be my first, i hope
Past Post work out products-waxymaize, maltodex. , MHP, glycomaize, creatine, bcaa.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on when winners will be selected?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When we get enough app's in, and time tells us to pick the winners:)

Drod89

Awards
Age- 19, be 20 real soon.
U.S.- Yes
Years of training- 4
How would POSTAL benifit you? When i workout, i push my body to the limits. the gym is hardcore time blood.sweat.tears man. All the hardwork will only pay itself of if i feed my body with a great post-workout.
Training Split- im a huge fan of supersets, gets my blood pumpin.
Day1- legs mainly quads & abs
Day2- lower chest upper back
Day3-arms abs
day4-legs mainly hamstrings & abs
day5- upper chest,shoulders,lower back,
day6-cardio and abs.
day7- rest/ load up
past posts- ive used nosynthesize and waximaize.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
All the apps look great.
But I'd give to UKStrength.
His logs are among the best.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the apps look great.
But I'd give to UKStrength.
His logs are among the best.

Everyone on is Equal to us:)..I do agree UK has outstanding logs though..he ran our Perfect Carb Product for us.

brahmabull

Awards
Age-38
U.S-yes
Years of training-19 years total on and off last 6 months serious
How would POSTAL benifit you? I am trying to get back to 190lbs naturally and postal looks like it would fit into my diet nicely. I have a fairly clean diet and would like a new post workout supplement.
Training:
Mostly 3 days a week weights and 4 days a week cardio alternating between sprint intervals sessions of running and biking. I hit chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps on one workout doing a variety of compound movements such as presses, dips, rows, and curls. Abs and traps are done on a separate workout as well as legs. I alternate once a week between romanian deadlifts and squats but, do calves every leg workout. My work set is usually till failure but, do several sets prior to warm up the muscle.

Past Logs, Please post links- Not really a log but its my own motivation and progress thread for myself. It's entitled my "my journey to getting my bodybuilding life back". It's kinda my way of expressing the trial and tribulations of trying to train to become what I was before I got injured back in April of this year. I update it once a month and so far...well, read the blogs. You'll know how I've been doing. I would be willing to update after each workout and post before and after pics aswell as weight , and bf% according to calipers.

Past Post work out products-massport, trueprotein custom waxy/amino blend; LG science anadraulic state, syntrax matrix 5.0 and nectar, Lipo 6 black, novadex xt, weightgainers of different varieties, andros of different varieties, etc. Basically, I 've taken alot of stuff over the years and I just don't have the time to write it all down.

If you pick me to test it, thank you very much. If you don't, then I'll just have to buy some when it goes out for retail. But, I'm true to my word when I said I'd keep you up to date with my progress.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
this was asked before, but since no response:

Why the low protein content?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most people have a post workout shake 40-60 minutes after they train, so this is a mix of carbs, amino acids, creatine and protein. We kept the protein content low enough that it won't slow down the digestion of the carbs. If you want protein or EAA's take our BCAA+EAA blend or a protein shake. We feel that immediately post workout, you want a very small amount of protein/amino acids along with carbs and targeted amino acids, just enough to refuel your amino acids stores but not too much to slow down the carbohydrate absorption for muscle glycogen. This is good until you can take either EAA's (hydrolyzed) or Whey... POSTAL is meant to restore muscle glycogen along with hydrolyzed amino acids and creatine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you recommend Postal and then 40 minutes later have a protein shake?

Ricardo0311

Awards
App's-

Age- 33
U.S- YES - CA
Years of training- Powerlifting 7 years
How would POSTAL benifit you? Will aid in better recovery from heavy lifting!
Training split/program- Westside Barbell Conjugate system - 2 Max effort days and 2 speed days per week
Past Post work out products- Muscle milk with Flax seed, oat bran, Creatine, bee pollen, multi vitamin, Omega 3's, Coral Calcium - some Test boosters, pre workout drinks(Superpump 250), etc...

Thanks.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, for sure. Post workout shakes are good for increasing amino acid pools for up to 2-3 hours and that's the point of taking them. Right after a workout you just want to bridge the gap, keep cortisol down and get something fast in that won't disrupt your carb reloading.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always take my Banana & Aminos (wish I could replace this with postal) post workout and then 1hour after that my protein shake.

//CC

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age-37
U.S- Yes
Years of training-15+
How would POSTAL benifit you? Currently in offseason, not bulking per-say but training heavier and harder in preparation for a BBing show next summer. Currently have my own concoction of a Post Workout drink but nothing "premade". WOuld love to find something to help recoup and lessen soreness time frame.

Training split/program- To say I have a "dedicated workout regiment" I do not. I beleive in consistently shocking muscles and my body. One week I may do Chest/Tris, back/shoulders, Quads/bi's and Hams/Calfs. Another week I will change it up, back/chest, tri's, shoulders, legs (overall) etc.

I am dedicated to the gym 4 days a week with first thing in the morning cardio 2-3x a week which consists of treadmill 30-45 mins at low intensity.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127715-muscle-pharm-shred.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/93551-cordygen-vo2-log.html#post1343137

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Age-24

U.S- Yes

Years of training- Started about 9 years ago on and off. Been steady for the last 3 years.

How would POSTAL benifit you? I can't seem to get enough carbs in my diet and I am looking for a good post workout supp. I need to get a better method of recovery from lifting. Currently I am at that point where I need that extra help to push me past my platuea so I can start lifting heavier.

Training split/program-
Mon: Chest/Triceps, Abs, Carido (Rowing or Running)
Tue: Back/Biceps, Abs, Cardio (Rowing or Running)
Wed: Legs, Abs
Thu: Shoulders, Abs, Cardio
Fri: Off
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

I work on the weekends and I can never get a good workout in. BOO Work on the weekends!
I focus on doing 4 sets of 6-8 reps depending on the exersize.

Diet-Chicken, tuna, eggs and pasta. I eat the same stuff everyday.

Past Logs, Please post links-None, gotta start some where :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Guys we will be picking three testers.. were going to start looking these over tonight, and shoul dhave the winners picked this weekend;)...last chance for apps

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
Ok Guys we will be picking three testers.. were going to start looking these over tonight, and shoul dhave the winners picked this weekend;)...last chance for apps
AGH cant wait to see who get this opportunity! Hopefully ME!..haha

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P5sky is in!

Age- 40

U.S- yes, illegal immigrant

Years of training- serious lifting 6 yrs

Being a hardgainer all my life I need post workout nutrients more than ever. Being very busy and active I do not always have time to get a real meal as would be the best option so convenient post workout nutrition is important.

Training split/program-
4-5 days/week, I go 8-12 reps for hypertrophy
  • chest/biceps
  • legs/shoulders
  • back triceps
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134884-p5sky-going-ghenerate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/112726-p5s-cut-then.html

I have used Universal Nutrition's Torrent and made my Mass Monster Shake based on USP Labs bulk P-Slin protocol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news man!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Great! Goodluck M8s! :cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POSTAL Winners:

1) p5sky
2)ConcreteConny
3)capnsavem

Congrats guys! Ok Guys Send me your Info ASAP So I cant get these mailed out to you, Link us to the Logs, and if you can put a link up to the log in the LG Section:) , Also, for the ones not selected, keep at it, and start running some logs, Also this is a GNC Exclusive that is ready right now for grabs!​

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
POSTAL Winners:

1) p5sky
2)ConcreteConny
3)capnsavem

Congrats guys! Ok Guys Send me your Info ASAP So I cant get these mailed out to you, Link us to the Logs, and if you can put a link up to the log in the LG Section:) , Also, for the ones not selected, keep at it, and start running some logs, Also this is a GNC Exclusive that is ready right now for grabs!​
Excellent choices, should be some damn sweet post workout recovery happening!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thanks to you all at LG Sciences :thumbsup:

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to this! I am just finishing Torrent and really enjoyed the flavor and profile. The Universal line is a good one with pre/intra/post workout supps. I also like the PSLIN Mass Monster Shake, made a custom blend at TP.

Now LG has a great lineup: Anadraulic State/BCAA-EAA/Postal. I am interested to see how this will compare.

Thanks for the opportunity! Are there any restrictions as far as other supps?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to this! I am just finishing Torrent and really enjoyed the flavor and profile. The Universal line is a good one with pre/intra/post workout supps. I also like the PSLIN Mass Monster Shake, made a custom blend at TP.

Now LG has a great lineup: Anadraulic State/BCAA-EAA/Postal. I am interested to see how this will compare.

Thanks for the opportunity! Are there any restrictions as far as other supps?
What kind of supps?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to stack M1D/AS soon and then Ghenerate when released. If you want just basic supps then that is fine, I can wait . . . plenty of time.

How about:
  • Universal Shock Therapy
  • LG BCAA-EAA

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a GNC exclusive I think for now :)
Any word from LG about Postal at GNC? He mentioned trying to do something for those who bought Postal at GNC since they have such a HYUUUUGE markup.

I am enjoying Postal, nice flavor and solid profile.:cheers: