LG Sciences Wants you to go POSTAL!!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
really, that sucks because most people here wont pay gnc prices, there a farce! not ripping on lg by the way, its nice to get some main stream coverage but most main stream people know to avoid gnc. online shopping is the only way to go, gnc is so 80's

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, anyone that sends in their GNC receipt will get a free bottle of either T-911 or E-911 sent to them! Simply scan your receipt and send to [email protected]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really, that sucks because most people here wont pay gnc prices, there a farce! not ripping on lg by the way, its nice to get some main stream coverage but most main stream people know to avoid gnc. online shopping is the only way to go, gnc is so 80's
Yes, anyone that sends in their GNC receipt will get a free bottle of either T-911 or E-911 sent to them! Simply scan your receipt and send to [email protected]
Problem solved right there!!^^ awesome deal Eric:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Where are the two others log? I only have seen one so far?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are the two others log? I only have seen one so far?
I was informed it would cost the company too much to send a tub of postal to me since I live in Europe so no logging it for me :sorry:

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
POSTAL Winners:

1)sanchezgreg18
2)double s

Hey guys, if you can still log this, PM me your details and I will have these out for you ASAP :)