Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ill post a link to this thread if thats ok
    •   

2. Thanks guys.

3. Quote Originally Posted by 0verc0m3 View Post

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180

Bodytype: ecto-meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I began training (like most people do) with a bodybuilding split about 3 years ago. I gained lots of weight, building a good foundation for myself.
    I then began training with a 5x5 program, since I wanted to see my lifts increase a bit more.

After a while of building my "big three" I went back to a typical bodybuilding split, but it wasn't able to satify my passion for moving heavy weight.
    I began studying programs that incorporated more strength-biased concepts.
    I ran several Sheiko programs, which include a massive amount of volume. This quickly burned out my joints, however, and I decided it was more than my body can handle at that time.

Lately, I have been following the principles taught at Westside Barbell. I have made great gains in both size and strength with it so far, and hope to continue to progress in my weightlifting with this program.

I am very knowledgeable about my hobby, and it has become a passion of mine. I recently competed in my first Powerlifting meet, where I placed first in my division and set state records in my federation (WNPF).

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I follow a template that can be located here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/we...te-469668.html

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I am on the club rugby team in my college. I play a variety of positions, but every one of them involves high intensity sprinting, followed by tackling, with not much rest in between.

Monday and Wednesday we have conditioning practices.
    Tuesday and Thursday we have full contact team practices.
    Sunday is game day.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Better Body Sports (BBS) 100% Whey
    BBS Creatine Monohydrate
    CL Purple Wraath

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    I aim for around 2700 calories a day, and shoot for about 250g carbohydrates.
    I keep my protein intake as high as possible, and limit my carbs following my dinner.
    I consume a PWO shake, and another whey shake before bed.

Current Daily water intake:
    I aim for at least 1 gallon of water per day, but usually surpass that easily between the amount I get surrounding my workouts as well as rugby practice.

Short Term Goal:
    Increase my intensity in the gym, and on the rugby field;
    Add 15 pounds to my bench press by my next Powerlifting meet (mid December);
    Add 20lbs to my squat and 20 lbs to my deadlift (also by my next meet);
    Keep my weight within the 181's class, while leaning out a bit.

Long Term Goal:
    I want to eventually compete in the 198's class, and hopefully get my elite certification;
    I want to stay healthy and strong.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    I have a low-moderate caffeine intake, which usually comes from low carb energy drinks.
    As a student I am forced to be up late doing work often.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    I have used samples of more pre-workout supplements than I can count, and have purchased and logged some of my own but the ones that truly stick out to me are (in the order I used them):
    NO Explode - hated it...nothing more than a caffeine buzz
    Animal Pump - loved it... I was a madman in the gym
    White Flood - only used a sample, but got amazing pumps from it!
    Gakic - Not sure I believe the promise of strength increases, but I felt good when I took it.

As far as other supplements go:
    Glycergrow - lasted forever, I got great pumps and vascularity when my water intake was high
    Purple Wraath - I would hate to train without it!
    Beta Alanine - I love the tingles I get with it
    M-Stak - I had one very good cycle with it, and another not-so-good one. Not sure what to think.
    Nutec Lean-Rescue - I used this when bulking. I stayed lean, and good good energy. Not sure how it worked for fat loss though.
    Cyto-Gainer - I love this as far as weight gainers go.
    Muscle Juice - Too much sugar, and bad digestive sides
    BBS Phoenix - I used it to shed a bunch of weight, and got great energy from it!
    BBS C-Bolic - Great for
    preserving muscle mass.
    MassFX - The only test booster I've used. Packed on great mass, and good increase in libido.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118033341
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117031501
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115495191

Current / Progress Photos:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Volcomstone/

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    Yes!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I agree

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: Bodybuilding.com
    Email me your info

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Email me your info
    I guess you didn't like my app?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I guess you didn't like my app?
    I really appreciate the app but we had problems with people that were new applying for our product and running with it.

A few people ruined it for the rest, I apologize.

6. if ytou guys havent tried it yet you're going to love it flavor is nice n sweet but not overly doing it.. def gives me a good kick in the ass to get moving too

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I really appreciate the app but we had problems with people that were new applying for our product and running with it.

A few people ruined it for the rest, I apologize.
    If it makes any difference, I have an account on bodybuilding.com that has logs and such. I'm legit.

8. PM me it and I'll reconsider.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    PM me it and I'll reconsider.
    Done.
  10. Thumbs up Rosie's White Flood Log is Up

My log is now up for those that want to follow along. Link: Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood (Sponsored). (Note that I will also be concurrently keeping my 2009 training/supplementation journal going).

You can also follow along on bb.com: Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood or MD: The Female Terminator Chronicles from post #656.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Wicked!

12. Sent overcome.

13. I have heard this stuff taste like HEAVEN

14. Quote Originally Posted by JessieC View Post
    I have heard this stuff taste like HEAVEN
    It tastes pretty good, once you get past the initial time using it. The first time is interesting, but if you drink it fast all you get is the raspberry taste.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Sent overcome.
    Can't wait

16. awesome guys... looking forward to the logs.

btw to the guy that hasnt run any logs, im in the same boat... people in our boat need to run some unsponsored/unsolicited logs to prove that we'll do what is asked for log purposes.

i've yet to start one, but will be soon.

17. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    awesome guys... looking forward to the logs.

btw to the guy that hasnt run any logs, im in the same boat... people in our boat need to run some unsponsored/unsolicited logs to prove that we'll do what is asked for log purposes.

i've yet to start one, but will be soon.
    Thanks for understanding.

18. Age:

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5'11''

Weight:

Bodytype:
    meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I have been training for about 7 years now, starting out in highschool playing baseball. Then I stepped up to bodybuilding and placed well but I wanted to move big weight. Now I am powerlifting and bust my ass in the gym to be the strongest I possible can.

Day1-max lower
    Day2-max upper
    Day3-off
    Day4-dynamic lower
    day5-off
    day6-dynamic upper
    day7-off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Strongman training such as tire flips, sled pulling, farmers walk...etc..

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    IDS waxy maize, NOW maltodex, NOW beta alanine, GNC creatine, ON whey, ON casein, nothing too major and advanced yet
    When I was bodybuilding I got burned out measuring all the time. I still eat very clean.
    Carbs: oats, rice, potatoes, noodle, wheat products
    Protien: chicken, steak, eggs, vension, protien powder
    Fats: almonds, fish oil, flax oil, natural PB
    Veggies: broccoli, asparagus

I eat 5-7 meals a day, depending on what my body is trying to tell me. carbs will range from 150-400 carbs on some days. protien is always around 270-300 and fat is around 40.

Current Daily water intake:
    about 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Want to deadlift 510, bench 340, squat 365 @165 raw

Long Term Goal:
    Brian Scwab, here I come.

none

I've taken the typical things a normal guy try that they read..lol....no more reading that bull. I have taken supplements such as SIZE ON, SUPER PUMP250, CELLTECH, DARK MATTER, DARK RAGE, SUPERCHARGE

NONE, RIGHT NOW

Current / Progress Photos:
    I can post some when I can the camera

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    No problem

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product.
    I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:__________anywhere you want me to plus more___________

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Thanks for understanding.
    no worries Dracoy... i know how it goes.

20. Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of White FLOOD?

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex: male

Height: 5f5

Weight:142

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been lifting since 18. Started with max-ot training. Rapping up a log now with max-ot principles and want to move on to DC training. I think this will be a great start for dc training with the combo of white flood. I will be able to post pictures threw out the routine as well as videos too possibly. I will be honest with my log as I am always honest.

Right now 5 day spilt but soon 3 day spilt.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I will be doing a 2 day spilt of max-ot cardio as well as my teaching martial arts.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Just multi vitamin SNS focus xt there creatine and BA. Fish oil and protein.

Around 300 grams of protein give or take. Fish oil for fats and post workout shakes for carbs. I keep a very high protein lean diet threw out the year. Seems to work well for me. Eggs milk, whole grains and veggies.
    Current Daily water intake: close to a gallon.

Short Term Goal: gain few more pounds get to 150lbs.

Long Term Goal: Get to 180lbs.

no drugs
    I have taken every product on the market pretty much. The list would be to long to list.
    I can't find them but I am currently logging anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135090-sns-stack-ba.html I have a good 5 or 6 logs I can't find.
    Current / Progress Photos: Look at my current log for pictures. I am on a phone don't have copy and paste so taking longer than wanted.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product. yes.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: this web site and any other site you would like._____________________

21. Opportunity closed. I'll pick the last person.

22. This works out perfectly for me. I just raping up my currently routine and 3 products and I will be out of product in a about 10 days. I take a 3 day off rest and fri sat sun too I will be all flooded up for this. lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs