Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
*More info: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/135625-new-white-flood.html

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present it's newest White Flood flavor White Raspberry... if you are interested in logging White Flood, apply below.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of White FLOOD?

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:_____________________

Good Luck !!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of an opportunity right here. I love me some white flood

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
never used white flood. I would love to, but I just don't have the time to hit the gym consistently.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
White Flood is a great product for sure. Especially good in the endurance boost area. However, I personally cannot enter this. I'll be going on cycle in about two weeks. I wouldn't mind trying some samples when you have some available though. Good luck to the lucky testers...you will not be disappointed as Controlled Labs produces only top notch quality products! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
white raspberry sounds amazing, not a fan of all the beta alanine, to small to have that stuff, makes me feel like i have a sweater on in the gym, it's the only reason i won't use white flood, purple wrath or intrain, i've used the samples of each, but simply to much alanine for my likeing

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a bottle and love it
i also have jacked and to be honest i like white flood better in terms of pump

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is mine:

Sex: M

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 204

Bodytype: endo/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I have been training for 22 years (unreal when I think about it.) Been much more serious the last 6-7 years. In these last few years, after recovering from many injuries and surgeries, I really missed being in the gym, and have been a much happier person as a result of going back.

Monday: Back Width
Tuesday: No lifting
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back Thickness
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Chest

Since I am cutting for a PL meet, cardio is 7 days a week, early am fasted. Also, depending upon the needs at the time, I might throw more in in the afternoon when I go back to lift.
IML Essence EFA
Now Adam
Muscle Gauge WPI
IML Flex Rx

Diet is fairly consistent. I eat roughly every 3-3.5 hours. As a teacher the schedule can be difficult. Also, Most carbs are eating prior to 3pm (I am very carb sensitive) Additionally, at my last meals I typically just have veggie carbs.

Over 1 gallon per day
Short Term Goal:
Make 198lbs by 10/18

Long Term Goal:
Get as strong as I can at 198lbs
None
I only started using supplements over the last 5-6 years. In that time I have tried an array of different things. Some positive, some a big friggin waste of money. I have used many CL products, and anyone who saw my thread on pre w/o supps, knows how fond I am of WF.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133778-omega-t-force.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129626-lg-ae-team.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124290-aes-gaining-gold.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100428-whats-smell-its.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109358-kicking-little-bc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97661-reaper-gets-sweaty.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94580-hypertrop-x-how.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80283-reapers-leviathan-reloaded.html

Here is the pre w/o supp review I did a few months ago as well:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126913-my-pre-w.html

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:__AM and wherever needed_

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I would like to be a tester for white flood white raspberry (yum).this looks killer!!!
About myself:
Sex: Male
Height :5-11
Weight :235
Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Supplements:
Fish oil
Protein
Multivitamin

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Supplement history:
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
20 minutes either bike or elliptical

Can you post "before" and "after" photos: Hell yess

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal: Whereever needed

I would make an excellent candidate because I train hard, and I write detailed logs

Bluegene/blue up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120780-bosox36-gets-blue.html

Mini blast
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117892-sponsored-mini-blast.html

Combat powder
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129484-bosox-goes-war.html

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards

Sex:Male

Height:5 10

Weight:70kg

Bodytype: Not Skinny and Not Big boned (Average :D)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Ive been training for about a year now and I love trying out different supplements and i always seem to be scanning the AN forums reading reviews looking for the next product/ stack I am going to run :D would love the chance to return something back by providing a good solid log of White Flood as i haven't had a chance to run it yet.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Weights aimed at upper body with mild cardio as a warm up. Mainly free weights try to split my workup interms of body part in gym at least 5-6 days a week for a hour to 2 a time

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Only 5-10 minutes of jogging moderate to fast speed.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Annobolic Innovations Glycobol, Controlled Labs Green Mag + Purple Wraath

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 5 to 6 meals a day high protein moderate carbs, 3 protein shakes a day

Current Daily water intake: 3 Litres

Short Term Goal: Gain muscle (bulk) just finished a cut

Long Term Goal: Mild/Big Body toned with strong 6-pack

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): BSN N.O Xplode, Cell Mass, Nirtrix, Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, Green Mag, USP labs JAck3d, ECA stack, Generic Labz Cissusdrol, Creatine Mono (Different Various Protein Pownders)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Would like it to be my First :p

Current / Progress Photos: I can provide :)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Ofcourse

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: Anabolic Minds

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys!!! Looking forward to seeing these!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie’s Application for Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Flavour (Part I)

This is going to be long, so brace yourself...

Sex: Female.

Height: 5’1.8” (i.e. 156.6 cm).

Weight: 115.6lb (i.e. 52.54 kg) currently.

Bodytype: Meso-Endo.

Everything I do I do to the best of my ability. I always strive for excellence, and anything less than the best is not enough...My life as an athlete began very early. In 2000, when I started cycling, I became part of the NZ Cyling Team, after winning all but one National title available for my age-group...Initially my gym training (February, 2002) was to improve my sprint cycling performance. When I left school, moved, and entered the real world, despite taking time out from competition, I never stopped training or going to the gym. The gym that I used was full of New Zealand's top NZFBB bodybuilders. I had the sudden impulse 12 weeks out from the regional NZFBB competition (August, 2004) to enter the figure class for fun and the experience, because it was something totally different to any sport I had ever done (cycling was never 'fun'; when you get to the elite level in any sport [I think that] fun stops entering the equation). The guys were great, helping me out with training and diet. For the first time in my life I saw my body do things that I never thought possible (cyclists' resistance training is performance orientated, not for aesthetics). Seeing those changes was more rewarding than all my national and international cycling merits. Plus, I grew up as a tomboy, and the closer I got to the competition, the more I started to actually feel and WANT to embrace my femininity! I didn't have any expectations; I just wanted to see what I could do with the time that I had. I placed 3rd, but didn't compete at the NZFBB Nationals despite qualifying (As with cycling, I enjoyed the training more...) That competition (November, 2004) was supposed to be a 'first and last' event. But, since retiring from cycling (December, 2007), because of who I am and what my life has been like for the last 9 years, and because I HAVE to be doing SOMETHING, I started focusing on gaining muscle mass, with the intention of eventually competing seriously in the Bodybuilding arena.

I am a very 'driven' person. I see where I am and where I want to be and I use the stubborn willpower God gifted me with to get there. Goal-setting is definitely an important factor; one needs to know that what they are doing has a purpose!

I love pushing my body to its limits, to see how far it will go. It hasn't broken yet, but I am (and I love it!) walking that very fine line between extreme and progress.

I have decided to compete in 2010, aiming to win my WNBF Figure Pro and Ms. Fit Body Pro cards. My first competition will be the INBF Natural Bodybuilding, Ms. Fit Body and Figure Challenge, 17 April 2010…

I know my body and reacts to anything, whether it be training, diet, or supplementation (I have used a myriad of supplements; if a list is required it can be added); therefore I can give accurate assessments on how a product affects me. I have tried many preworkout products (see list below under “Supplement History”); I have heard good things about White Flood and want to see for myself what the product can do.

This is what I have done over the last 8 weeks:

Resistance Training

3-5 x sessions (splits may be changed depending on circumstances)

Cardio

3 x HIIT sessions
2-4 x steady-state 20-30 min sessions

Stretching

5-7 x 20-30 min sessions (usually after cardio)

Examples of resistance sessions:

Shoulders/Hamstrings:
Superset A (1 min recovery) -
1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 8, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6
2. Plate LR 6 x 12
Superset B (1 min recovery) -
3. BB Military Press 6 x 8
4. Bent Over Plate RR 6 x 12
Superset C (30 sec recovery) -
5. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12
6. Glute-Ham Raises (on floor) 6 x 15

Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Pull-Ups 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6
2. Dips 4 x 12
Superset B -
3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
4. DB FP 4 x 6
Superset C -
5. E-Z Bar BC 4 x 21s
6. Alt. Plate HC 4 x 12
Superset D -
7. Rope TPD 4 x 15
8. Plate ZC 4 x 15

Chest/Back (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
Alternate Set A -
1. Pull-Ups (fingers on ledge) 4 x 3, 4, 3, 4
2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 12, 6, 6, 6
Alternate Set B -
3. Lat-Pull Down 4 x 12
4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 12

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
Alternate Set A -
1. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12
2. Squat Jumps 6 x 12
Alternate Set B -
3. BB Bent Over Rows 6 x 12
4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 6 x 12
Alternate Set C -
5. BB Military Press 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
6. Plate Lateral Raises 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
Alternate Set C -
7. Dips 6 x 6
8. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 12

This is what I will be doing starting from next week:

Cardio

3 x HIIT sessions per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
3-4 x steady-state 20-30 min sessions per week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)
2-4 x 20-30 min sessions per week (whatever day I feel like, done either post-weights or pm)

Resistance Training

4-5 sessions per week. The aim is for 5 sessions per week, but it's fine if I only 4 get done. I haven't assigned resistance sessions to a particular day of the week; instead they are done in the order Day 1 to Day 4/5 each week, with recovery days between sessions as my body sees fit. My resistance training varies week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress.

Day 1 - Shoulders
Day 2 - Back/Chest
Day 3 - Full-Body*
Day 4 - Arms
Day 5 - Full-Body*

* One of the Full-Body sessions will be high rep.

Shoulders (1 minute recovery):
1. BB SP 8 x 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6
2. DB LR 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
3. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
4. DB Shrugs 4 x 10
5. DB SP 2 x 20

Back/Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
Alternate Set A
1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 6, 4
2. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
Alternate Set B
3. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 4
4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
Alternate Set C
5. CG SR 4 x 8, 10, 10, 10
6. Inc. DB BP 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
Alternate Set D
7. WG LPD 4 x 6, 6, 12, 12
8. Cable Crossovers 4 x 6, 6, 12, 12

Arms (1 minute recovery between supersets):
Superset A
1. Close-Grip Flat Barbell Bench Press 4 x 6
2. Barbell Bicep Curl 4 x 6
Superset B
3. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
4. Incline Dumbbell Bicep Curl 4 x 12
Superset C
5. Dumbbell French Press 2 x 12
6. DB ZC 2 x 12
Superset D
7. V-Bar Tricep Pushdown 2 x 20
8. Alt. DB HC 2 x 20

Full-Body (1 min recovery):
1. BB BS 2 x 20
2. BB RD (on box) 2 x 20
3. LLC 2 20
4. CG SR 2 x 20
5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor) 2 x 20
6. BB SP 2 x 20
7. Dips 2 x 20
8. DB ZC 2 x 20
9. Abs - Knee-ins 1 x 50
10. Abs - Bicycle 1 x 50

Stretching

6-7 x 20-30 min sessions (usually after am cardio session).

More examples of all training sessions (cardio and resistance) can be seen in my 2009 training/supplementation journal: The Female Terminator Chronicles.

See previous question. But, examples of sessions:

HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x17 @ 75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 4 min in 39x17 @ 85% HRmax @ 116 rpm
d. 4 min in 39x17 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 120 rpm
f. 1 min in 39x17 @ 116 rpm (HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)

Rollers:
a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 75% HRmax
b. 4 min @ Level 2 @ 75-80% HRmax
c. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 80% HRmax
d. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 80-85% HRmax
e. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 85-90% HRmax
f. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 90-95% HRmax
g. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 90-95% HRmax
h. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 90-95% HRmax
i. 1 min @ Level 1 (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 1 x 1 min effort/30 sec recovery
f. 1 x 2 min effort
g. 3 min jogging

5.5km Run

My cardio sessions are usually 20-30 minutes in duration, 6-7 days a week.

Millennium Sport Technologies Cre-02 – 3 caps 120 min pre-resistance training (~60 min pre-cardio)
Muscle Pharm Combat Powder – 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with mid-morning meal, and 1 scoop with mid-afternoon meal.
Applied Nutriceuticals Complete-Balance – 2 caps post-breakfast.
Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend - 2 caps post-breakfast.
Applied Nutriceuticals Omega-Essentials - 2 caps post-breakfast.
Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-PM – 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.
Applied Nutriceuticals OsteoSport – 4 caps first thing.
Applied Nutriceuticals RPM – 2 caps 60 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)
Recomp Performance Nutrition DCP – 2 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.
Recomp Performance Nutrition AlphaBurn – 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours later.
Competitive Edge Labs Suppress C - 2 pumps post-am shower and 2 pumps post-pm shower.

I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) will change on a day-to-day basis. CHO sources are primarily from fruit and berries, oats, basmati rice, kumara and potatoes. Protein sources are from protein powder, tofu, cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, beef, salmon, turkey, buffalo, egg whites and seafood. Fat sources are from fish oil, flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).

Example low-calorie day:

Breakfast - 1 cup oats/1 scoop Combat Powder/1 cup frozen berries (usually blueberries)
Morning Tea - 200g cottage cheese/tomato, 1 scoop Combat Powder
Lunch - 1/2 cup basmati rice/150g tuna/1-2 cups veges
Afternoon Tea - nuts/seeds/fruit/cottage cheese, 1 scoop Combat Powder
Dinner - 4-5 potatoes/150g chicken breast (cooked in 1 tbsp peanut butter and olive oil)/1-2 cups veges

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 galleons.

Short Term Goal:

Next 3 months: I have been struggling quite a lot with fatigue since I have been in the US. That on top of supplement choices has affected my training, and I want to get back to training properly as I was. I am also going to return to 8% bodyfat.

2010: Win my WNBF Figure Pro and Ms. Fit Body Pro cards.

Long Term Goal: Increase the muscle mass in my upper body, in particular my delts and arms, so that it is more proportionate to my lower body, whilst staying at less than 10% bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie’s Application for Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Flavour (Part II)

Going back as far as 2003, when I started using supplements (was only creatine, multivitamin, good fats and protein back then); most I have used since 2008:

Creatine

* Leppin Sport Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
* EAS Betagen - Grape
* EAS Phos****en - Grape
* EAS Phos****en-HP - Grape
* NFS Kre-Alkalyn
* Millennium Sport Technologies Cre-02
* Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude – Green Apple
* Applied Nutriceuticals NeoVar (original)
* Applied Nutriceuticals NeoVar Recomped

Minerals/Vitamins

* Lifesprings Colloidal Minerals
* Natural Health Multivitamin
* Centrum
* MHP Activite Sport Multivitamin
* Millennium Sport Technologies MVP-365
* Applied Nutriceuticals Complete-Balance
* Natural Health Super Calcium Complex
* Natural Health Vitamin C 500mg
* Natural Health Vitamin C 1000mg
* NutraPlanet B5 Powder
* Immunol
* Good Health Immunoactive Colostrum

Antioxidants

* MicroGenetics Complete Antioxidant
* Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend

Good Fats

* EAS CLA
* Essential Body Nutrition Flaxseed Oil
* Essential Body Nutrition Hempseed Oil
* Waihi Bush Flax Original
* Good Health Flaxomega Women's Balance Health Oil
* Applied Nutriceuticals Omega-Essentials

Protein Powders

* EAS 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate
* Horleys Essential Protein - Chocolate
* Leppin Sport Pro4 – Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla
* Leppin Sport Bulk – Chocolate, Vanilla
* WPC 85+ Protein – Chocolate, Vanilla
* LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (original) – Extra Rich Vanilla
* LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (reformulated flavour) – Extra Rich Vanilla
* Gold Standard 100% Whey – Banana Cream
* Muscle Pharm Combat Powder – Chocolate Peanut Butter
* Gaspari MyoFusion – Strawberry
* All the Whey Fat-Free Whey Protein Isolate – Cinnamon Bun
* Nature’s Best Isopure – Apple Melon

BCAAs

* Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - Grape
* LG Sciences BC+EAA – Watermelon-Kiwi, Blue Raspberry

Joints

* Applied Nutriceuticals Osteobolin-C
* Applied Nutriceuticals OsteoSport

Preworkout

* Applied Nutriceuticals RPM (original)
* Applied Nutriceuticals RPM (recomped)
* Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
* Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon-BA
* Anabolic Innovations Performance Plus with Poseidon
* LG Sciences Anadraulic State – Fruit Punch
* Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 – Fruit Punch Blast

Testosterone Boosters

* Applied Nutriceuticals Drive
* Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 (original)
* Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 (recomped)
* Driven Sports Activate Xtreme (recomped)
* Applied Nutriceuticals Alpha-X
* Applied Nutriceuticals Mystery Product A (beta 1, beta 2)
* Applied Nutriceuticals Mystery Product B (beta)

Fat Burners

* EAS Thermo Dynamx
* NFS Thermax2
* Biotest Hot-Rox
* Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme
* Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme (recomped)
* Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-PM
* Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM
* Controlled Labs REDuction – A.M.
* Controlled Labs REDuction – P.M.
* Recomp Performance Nutrition DCP
* Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded
* Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
* Gaspari Mitotropin
* Recomp Performance Nutrition AlphaBurn

Topicals

* Avant Research Napalm
* LG Sciences LipoBURN
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
* Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
* Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha

Diuretics

* NFS Ultra Definition
* Cytogenix Laboratories Hardcore Strength Taraxatone

Other

* Carboshotz Gels and Bars
* Various brands of protein bars
* Spirulina
* Vanadyl Sulfate
* LG Sciences SLIN
* Recomp Performance Nutrition ThermoGum
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Entice
* Magnesium Citrate – Cherry, Lemon
* Ultimate Nutrition Carb Bloc
* All The Whey Dark Matter – Blue Raspberry

Skincare

* Recomp Performance Nutrition Java Lather
* Recomp Performance Banish BCFC
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Flawless
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Majestic Mud
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Banish

I keep very comprehensive, detailed, and objective logs.

Logs

Pre-AN Rep:
* Contest Prep with Applied Neutriceuticals
* Rosie’s Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar

As AN Rep:
* The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with AN’s Ultimate Cutting Stacks
* Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition
* Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)
* The Female Terminator Chronicles
* The Female Terminator Takes on LG’s Anadraulic State (sponsored)

Product Reviews

Napalm
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99986-applied-nutriceuticals-recomps-4.html (post #107)
Lean Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109414-rosie-s-review.html
SLIN
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109413-rosie-s-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/109411-rosie-s-review.html
Cre-02 (samples)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109622-rosie-s-mini.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/109621-rosie-s-mini.html
Green MAGnitude (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109679-rosie-s-mini.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/109678-rosie-s-mini.html
Lipotropic Protein (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111375-rosie-s-mini.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111376-rosie-s-mini.html
Purple Wraath (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/111415-rosie-s-mini.html
LipoBURN
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111598-rosie-s-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111599-rosie-s-review.html
Lipotropic Protein (Extra Rich Vanilla flavour)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119865-rosies-review-lg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/119866-rosies-review-lipotropic.html
Activate Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html
DCP
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130057-rosies-review-rpns.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/130055-rosies-review-dcp.html
Leviathan Reloaded
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130059-rosies-review-pals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/130060-rosies-review-leviathan.html
Dermatherm
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130061-rosies-review-primordial.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/130062-rosies-review-dermatherm.html
Anadraulic State (initial impression – Fruit Punch flavour)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/130171-initial-impressions-anadraulic.html
BC+EAA (initial impression - Watermelon-Kiwi flavour)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/130171-initial-impressions-anadraulic.html
Lipotropic Protein (initial impression – reformulated Extra Rich Vanilla flavour)
ThermoGum (samples)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/131057-rosies-mini-review.html
Anadraulic State
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130068-female-terminator-takes-4.html (post #98)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/131347-rosies-review-anadraulic.html
BC+EAA (initial impression – Blue Raspberry flavour)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-23.html (post #679)
Combat Powder (initial impression – Chocolate Peanut Butter flavour)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-23.html (post #679)
Entice
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133860-rosies-review-rpns.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/133859-rosies-review-entice.html
Eviscerate
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133955-rosies-review-rpns.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/133954-rosies-review-eviscerate.html
Super Pump 250 (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135006-rosies-review-gaspari.html
Dark Matter (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135007-rosies-review-mhps.html
Zero Carb Isopure (Apple Melon flavour)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135048-rosies-mini-review.html
MyoFusion
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135252-rosies-review-gasparis.html
Fat-Free Whey Protein Isolate
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135254-rosies-mini-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/all-whey/135253-rosies-mini-review.html

See post #98 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130068-female-terminator-takes-4.html for photos of what I am close to currently.

"Progress" images can also be seen at Guejsn's Progress Pictures.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): If I can get a camera.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:

* Anabolic Minds – New log in the Supplement Reviews/Logs SubForum
* Bodybuilding.com – New log in the Sponsored Logs SubForum
* Muscular Development – In my training/supplementation journal

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Rosie...i think they are looking for someone a bit more....well...thorough...:bigeyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved White Flood! White Rasberry sounds :food:...good luck to the applicants

westpointer

Awards

Sex: male

Height: 6'

Weight: 174

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): cross fit at West point NY, about to be certicifed as an instructor, army basic, my own weightlifting program, for 2.5 years, i have have put on 35 lbs of weight since freshman year of hs, i startad at like 135 with 7% bf, im currently at 174 with 4% bf

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 6 day split, with indiviual muscle group days

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): running 2-3 times a week, about 2-3 milesa a day

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): on whey, get diesel pro cycle, creatine mono. bulk, extend BCAAs

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 4500 calories a day, 300 grams of protein

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: bulk up 6 more lbs, to 180

Long Term Goal: 200 lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): muscle meds arimatest, lg mmv2, no xplode, black powder (MRI), several proteins, (BSN, MET RX, muscletech (it was free), monster milk

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): west point gets diesel

i did 2 logs, of the ph and arimatest, but they got deleted when i switched user names

Current / Progress Photos: i have gained 2lbs in the past 2 weeks, no current photos, but i do have then if required

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:_____________________ anabolicminds!!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for these. I'll select some apps on Sunday.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 204

Bodytype: endo/meso

I have been training for 22 years (unreal when I think about it.) Been much more serious the last 6-7 years. In these last few years, after recovering from many injuries and surgeries, I really missed being in the gym, and have been a much happier person as a result of going back.

Monday: Back Width
Tuesday: No lifting
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Back Thickness
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Chest

Since I am cutting for a PL meet, cardio is 7 days a week, early am fasted. Also, depending upon the needs at the time, I might throw more in in the afternoon when I go back to lift.
IML Essence EFA
Now Adam
Muscle Gauge WPI
IML Flex Rx

Diet is fairly consistent. I eat roughly every 3-3.5 hours. As a teacher the schedule can be difficult. Also, Most carbs are eating prior to 3pm (I am very carb sensitive) Additionally, at my last meals I typically just have veggie carbs.

Over 1 gallon per day
Short Term Goal:
Make 198lbs by 10/18

Long Term Goal:
Get as strong as I can at 198lbs
None
I only started using supplements over the last 5-6 years. In that time I have tried an array of different things. Some positive, some a big friggin waste of money. I have used many CL products, and anyone who saw my thread on pre w/o supps, knows how fond I am of WF.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133778-omega-t-force.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129626-lg-ae-team.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124290-aes-gaining-gold.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100428-whats-smell-its.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109358-kicking-little-bc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97661-reaper-gets-sweaty.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94580-hypertrop-x-how.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80283-reapers-leviathan-reloaded.html

Here is the pre w/o supp review I did a few months ago as well:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126913-my-pre-w.html

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:__AM and wherever needed_
I would like to be a tester for white flood white raspberry (yum).this looks killer!!!
About myself:
Height :5-11
Weight :235
Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Supplements:
Fish oil
Protein
Multivitamin

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Supplement history:
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
20 minutes either bike or elliptical

Can you post "before" and "after" photos: Hell yess

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal: Whereever needed

I would make an excellent candidate because I train hard, and I write detailed logs

Bluegene/blue up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120780-bosox36-gets-blue.html

Mini blast
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117892-sponsored-mini-blast.html

Combat powder
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/129484-bosox-goes-war.html
This is going to be long, so brace yourself...

Sex: Female.

Height: 5’1.8” (i.e. 156.6 cm).

Weight: 115.6lb (i.e. 52.54 kg) currently.

Bodytype: Meso-Endo.

Everything I do I do to the best of my ability. I always strive for excellence, and anything less than the best is not enough...My life as an athlete began very early. In 2000, when I started cycling, I became part of the NZ Cyling Team, after winning all but one National title available for my age-group...Initially my gym training (February, 2002) was to improve my sprint cycling performance. When I left school, moved, and entered the real world, despite taking time out from competition, I never stopped training or going to the gym. The gym that I used was full of New Zealand's top NZFBB bodybuilders. I had the sudden impulse 12 weeks out from the regional NZFBB competition (August, 2004) to enter the figure class for fun and the experience, because it was something totally different to any sport I had ever done (cycling was never 'fun'; when you get to the elite level in any sport [I think that] fun stops entering the equation). The guys were great, helping me out with training and diet. For the first time in my life I saw my body do things that I never thought possible (cyclists' resistance training is performance orientated, not for aesthetics). Seeing those changes was more rewarding than all my national and international cycling merits. Plus, I grew up as a tomboy, and the closer I got to the competition, the more I started to actually feel and WANT to embrace my femininity! I didn't have any expectations; I just wanted to see what I could do with the time that I had. I placed 3rd, but didn't compete at the NZFBB Nationals despite qualifying (As with cycling, I enjoyed the training more...) That competition (November, 2004) was supposed to be a 'first and last' event. But, since retiring from cycling (December, 2007), because of who I am and what my life has been like for the last 9 years, and because I HAVE to be doing SOMETHING, I started focusing on gaining muscle mass, with the intention of eventually competing seriously in the Bodybuilding arena.

I am a very 'driven' person. I see where I am and where I want to be and I use the stubborn willpower God gifted me with to get there. Goal-setting is definitely an important factor; one needs to know that what they are doing has a purpose!

I love pushing my body to its limits, to see how far it will go. It hasn't broken yet, but I am (and I love it!) walking that very fine line between extreme and progress.

I have decided to compete in 2010, aiming to win my WNBF Figure Pro and Ms. Fit Body Pro cards. My first competition will be the INBF Natural Bodybuilding, Ms. Fit Body and Figure Challenge, 17 April 2010…

I know my body and reacts to anything, whether it be training, diet, or supplementation (I have used a myriad of supplements; if a list is required it can be added); therefore I can give accurate assessments on how a product affects me. I have tried many preworkout products (see list below under “Supplement History”); I have heard good things about White Flood and want to see for myself what the product can do.

This is what I have done over the last 8 weeks:

Resistance Training

3-5 x sessions (splits may be changed depending on circumstances)

Cardio

3 x HIIT sessions
2-4 x steady-state 20-30 min sessions

Stretching

5-7 x 20-30 min sessions (usually after cardio)

Shoulders/Hamstrings:
Superset A (1 min recovery) -
1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 8, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6
2. Plate LR 6 x 12
Superset B (1 min recovery) -
3. BB Military Press 6 x 8
4. Bent Over Plate RR 6 x 12
Superset C (30 sec recovery) -
5. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12
6. Glute-Ham Raises (on floor) 6 x 15

Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Pull-Ups 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6
2. Dips 4 x 12
Superset B -
3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
4. DB FP 4 x 6
Superset C -
5. E-Z Bar BC 4 x 21s
6. Alt. Plate HC 4 x 12
Superset D -
7. Rope TPD 4 x 15
8. Plate ZC 4 x 15

Chest/Back (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
Alternate Set A -
1. Pull-Ups (fingers on ledge) 4 x 3, 4, 3, 4
2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 12, 6, 6, 6
Alternate Set B -
3. Lat-Pull Down 4 x 12
4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 12

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
Alternate Set A -
1. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12
2. Squat Jumps 6 x 12
Alternate Set B -
3. BB Bent Over Rows 6 x 12
4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 6 x 12
Alternate Set C -
5. BB Military Press 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
6. Plate Lateral Raises 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
Alternate Set C -
7. Dips 6 x 6
8. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 12

This is what I will be doing starting from next week:

Cardio

3 x HIIT sessions per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
3-4 x steady-state 20-30 min sessions per week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)
2-4 x 20-30 min sessions per week (whatever day I feel like, done either post-weights or pm)

Resistance Training

4-5 sessions per week. The aim is for 5 sessions per week, but it's fine if I only 4 get done. I haven't assigned resistance sessions to a particular day of the week; instead they are done in the order Day 1 to Day 4/5 each week, with recovery days between sessions as my body sees fit. My resistance training varies week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress.

Day 1 - Shoulders
Day 2 - Back/Chest
Day 3 - Full-Body*
Day 4 - Arms
Day 5 - Full-Body*

* One of the Full-Body sessions will be high rep.

Shoulders (1 minute recovery):
1. BB SP 8 x 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 6, 6
2. DB LR 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
3. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
4. DB Shrugs 4 x 10
5. DB SP 2 x 20

Back/Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
Alternate Set A
1. CG PU 4 x 10, 8, 6, 4
2. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
Alternate Set B
3. BB BOR 4 x 6, 5, 4, 4
4. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
Alternate Set C
5. CG SR 4 x 8, 10, 10, 10
6. Inc. DB BP 4 x 12, 10, 10, 10
Alternate Set D
7. WG LPD 4 x 6, 6, 12, 12
8. Cable Crossovers 4 x 6, 6, 12, 12

Arms (1 minute recovery between supersets):
Superset A
1. Close-Grip Flat Barbell Bench Press 4 x 6
2. Barbell Bicep Curl 4 x 6
Superset B
3. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
4. Incline Dumbbell Bicep Curl 4 x 12
Superset C
5. Dumbbell French Press 2 x 12
6. DB ZC 2 x 12
Superset D
7. V-Bar Tricep Pushdown 2 x 20
8. Alt. DB HC 2 x 20

Full-Body (1 min recovery):
1. BB BS 2 x 20
2. BB RD (on box) 2 x 20
3. LLC 2 20
4. CG SR 2 x 20
5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on floor) 2 x 20
6. BB SP 2 x 20
7. Dips 2 x 20
8. DB ZC 2 x 20
9. Abs - Knee-ins 1 x 50
10. Abs - Bicycle 1 x 50

Stretching

6-7 x 20-30 min sessions (usually after am cardio session).

More examples of all training sessions (cardio and resistance) can be seen in my 2009 training/supplementation journal: The Female Terminator Chronicles.

See previous question. But, examples of sessions:

HIIT Rollers:
a. 4 min in 39x17 @ 75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
c. 4 min in 39x17 @ 85% HRmax @ 116 rpm
d. 4 min in 39x17 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 120 rpm
e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 120 rpm
f. 1 min in 39x17 @ 116 rpm (HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)

Rollers:
a. 4 min @ Level 1 @ 75% HRmax
b. 4 min @ Level 2 @ 75-80% HRmax
c. 4 min @ Level 3 @ 80% HRmax
d. 4 min @ Level 4 @ 80-85% HRmax
e. 4 min @ Level 5 @ 85-90% HRmax
f. 4 min @ Level 6 @ 90-95% HRmax
g. 4 min @ Level 7 @ 90-95% HRmax
h. 4 min @ Level 8 @ 90-95% HRmax
i. 1 min @ Level 1 (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 1 x 1 min effort/30 sec recovery
f. 1 x 2 min effort
g. 3 min jogging

5.5km Run

My cardio sessions are usually 20-30 minutes in duration, 6-7 days a week.

Millennium Sport Technologies Cre-02 – 3 caps 120 min pre-resistance training (~60 min pre-cardio)
Muscle Pharm Combat Powder – 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with mid-morning meal, and 1 scoop with mid-afternoon meal.
Applied Nutriceuticals Complete-Balance – 2 caps post-breakfast.
Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend - 2 caps post-breakfast.
Applied Nutriceuticals Omega-Essentials - 2 caps post-breakfast.
Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-PM – 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.
Applied Nutriceuticals OsteoSport – 4 caps first thing.
Applied Nutriceuticals RPM – 2 caps 60 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)
Recomp Performance Nutrition DCP – 2 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.
Recomp Performance Nutrition AlphaBurn – 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours later.
Competitive Edge Labs Suppress C - 2 pumps post-am shower and 2 pumps post-pm shower.

I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) will change on a day-to-day basis. CHO sources are primarily from fruit and berries, oats, basmati rice, kumara and potatoes. Protein sources are from protein powder, tofu, cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, beef, salmon, turkey, buffalo, egg whites and seafood. Fat sources are from fish oil, flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).

Example low-calorie day:

Breakfast - 1 cup oats/1 scoop Combat Powder/1 cup frozen berries (usually blueberries)
Morning Tea - 200g cottage cheese/tomato, 1 scoop Combat Powder
Lunch - 1/2 cup basmati rice/150g tuna/1-2 cups veges
Afternoon Tea - nuts/seeds/fruit/cottage cheese, 1 scoop Combat Powder
Dinner - 4-5 potatoes/150g chicken breast (cooked in 1 tbsp peanut butter and olive oil)/1-2 cups veges

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 galleons.

Short Term Goal:

Next 3 months: I have been struggling quite a lot with fatigue since I have been in the US. That on top of supplement choices has affected my training, and I want to get back to training properly as I was. I am also going to return to 8% bodyfat.

2010: Win my WNBF Figure Pro and Ms. Fit Body Pro cards.

Long Term Goal: Increase the muscle mass in my upper body, in particular my delts and arms, so that it is more proportionate to my lower body, whilst staying at less than 10% bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.
Congrats to these three loggers! I will pick a few more loggers next Sunday as well :) Please PM me your information.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for picking me as a tester, this stuff sounds great, cant wait to get it and try it out!!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 145

Bodytype: speaks for itself ^

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started training for baseball after breaking my leg in the Summer after freshman year of high school. I wanted to come back bigger and better than ever after spending 8 months on crutches. I went to the gym and trained every day of the week and got into the best shape of my life. I've continued that training after tearing my shoulder junior year of high school and am going on to play division one college baseball as I will be a freshman in college. I train and eat religiously to get the results I need on the field.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I train 7 days a week with a chest/shoulders, legs/back, tri's/abs, bi's/forearms split. I also run, do agility training, cardio-rowing, and of course, play baseball. I will take a rest day when needed.

Chest/Shoulders
Flat Barbell Bench: 45 X 10, 95 X 10, 135 X 10, 155 X 10
Decline Barbell Bench: 45 X 10, 95 X 10, 135 X 10, 155 X 10
Incline Barbell Bench: 45 X 10, 75 X 10, 95 X 10, 115 X 10, 135 X 5
Cable Flys: 30's X 10, 40's X 10, 50's X 10, 50's X 10
Lower Cable Flys: 30's X 10, 40's X 10, 50's X 10, 50's X 10
Dumbbell Raise: 10's X 10, 15's X 10, 20's X 10, 25's X 10
Lateral Raise: 10's X 10, 15's X 10, 20's X 10
Dumbbell Shrugs: 50's X 10, 60's X 10, 70's X 10, 80's X 10
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 25's X 10, 30's X 10, 40's X 10, 45's X 10
Military Press: 45 X 10, 55 X 10, 65 X 10, 75 X 9

Back/Legs
Rowing: 75 X 10, 100 X 10, 125 X 10, 150 X 10
Deadlift: 135 X 10, 155 X 10, 185 X 10, 245 X 6
Squats: 45 X 10, 135 X 10, 185 X 10, 225 X 10
Jump Squats: 135 X 10
Calf Raises (not sure of weight, just had random numbers up to 15): 2nd setting X 20, 4th setting X 20, 8th setting X 20, 12th setting X 20
One-Armed Rows: 30's X 10, 40's X 10, 50's X 10, 60's X 10
Good Mornings: 50 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 10, 90 X 10
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 50's X 10, 70's X 10, 80's X 10, 90's X 10
Seated Leg Curl: 45 X 10, 65 X 10, 90 X 10, 115 X 10

Tri's/Abs
Overhead Tricep Extensions: 30 X 10, 50 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 10
Skullcrushers: 30 X 10, 50 X 10, 60 X 10, 70 X 10
Tricep Pulldowns: 50 X 10, 60 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 10
Dips: BW X 10, BW + 10 X 10, BW + 25 X 10, BW + 45 X 10
Weighted AB Harness: 70 X 10, 100 X 10, 130 X 10, 145 X 15
70 Degree Decline Crunches: BW X 30, BW + 10 X 30, BW + 25 X 30, BW + 45 X 20
Reverse Ab Kickups: X 10, X 10, X 10
Weighted Oblique Twists (each side): 30 X 10, 50 X 10, 70 X 10, 90 X 10
Weighted Oblique Raises (each side): 45 X 10, 45 X 10, 45 X 10

Bi's/Forearms
Dumbbell Curls: 20 X 10, 25 X 10, 30 X 10, 45 X 10
Hammer Curls: 20 X 10, 30 X 10, 40 X 10, 45 X 10
Barbell Curls: 45 X 10, 65 X 10, 85 X 10, 100 X 10
Machine Preacher Curls: 60 X 10, 80 X 10, 100 X 10, 120 X 2
Barbell Wrist Curls: 45 X 10, 65 X 10, 95 X 10, 115 X 10
Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls: 45 X 10, 65 X 10, 75 X 10, 85 X 10
Bodyweight Chinups: X 10, X 10, X 10

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually on a 'rest day' so maybe once a week or so.

-Higher Power Whey
-Centrum Multi-Vitamin
-NOW Fish Oil
-Inner Armour Superquad protein
-Neogenix Velocity XT
-Bulk ZMA

-Oatmeal and whey in the morning
-protein bar before the gym
-protein shake after the gym that consists of milk, whey, banana, blueberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, peanut butter, and yogurt
-chicken, broccoli, rice for dinner
-some form of healthy snack
-delayed-released protein + milk before bed

I try to hit a little over 2,000 calories and about 180 grams of protein daily.

Current Daily water intake: about 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: get in the best playing shape for baseball

Long Term Goal: make it to the big leagues

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): mainly everything I'm currently taking + different brands of protein (Optimum Nutrition, Cytosport, etc.)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): never before on this site

Current / Progress Photos: can be supplied

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will include updates in detail, and a final review of the product. Yes.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: wherever needed

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully ship tomorrow. Request all sent in.

Keep these apps coming!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to these three loggers! I will pick a few more loggers next Sunday as well :) Please PM me your information.
Thanks for the opportunity :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180

Bodytype: ecto-meso

I began training (like most people do) with a bodybuilding split about 3 years ago. I gained lots of weight, building a good foundation for myself.
I then began training with a 5x5 program, since I wanted to see my lifts increase a bit more.

After a while of building my "big three" I went back to a typical bodybuilding split, but it wasn't able to satify my passion for moving heavy weight.
I began studying programs that incorporated more strength-biased concepts.
I ran several Sheiko programs, which include a massive amount of volume. This quickly burned out my joints, however, and I decided it was more than my body can handle at that time.

Lately, I have been following the principles taught at Westside Barbell. I have made great gains in both size and strength with it so far, and hope to continue to progress in my weightlifting with this program.

I am very knowledgeable about my hobby, and it has become a passion of mine. I recently competed in my first Powerlifting meet, where I placed first in my division and set state records in my federation (WNPF).

I follow a template that can be located here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/westside-barbell-basic-template-469668.html

I am on the club rugby team in my college. I play a variety of positions, but every one of them involves high intensity sprinting, followed by tackling, with not much rest in between.

Monday and Wednesday we have conditioning practices.
Tuesday and Thursday we have full contact team practices.
Sunday is game day.

Better Body Sports (BBS) 100% Whey
BBS Creatine Monohydrate
CL Purple Wraath

I aim for around 2700 calories a day, and shoot for about 250g carbohydrates.
I keep my protein intake as high as possible, and limit my carbs following my dinner.
I consume a PWO shake, and another whey shake before bed.

I aim for at least 1 gallon of water per day, but usually surpass that easily between the amount I get surrounding my workouts as well as rugby practice.

Short Term Goal:
Increase my intensity in the gym, and on the rugby field;
Add 15 pounds to my bench press by my next Powerlifting meet (mid December);
Add 20lbs to my squat and 20 lbs to my deadlift (also by my next meet);
Keep my weight within the 181's class, while leaning out a bit.

Long Term Goal:
I want to eventually compete in the 198's class, and hopefully get my elite certification;
I want to stay healthy and strong.

I have a low-moderate caffeine intake, which usually comes from low carb energy drinks.
As a student I am forced to be up late doing work often.

I have used samples of more pre-workout supplements than I can count, and have purchased and logged some of my own but the ones that truly stick out to me are (in the order I used them):
NO Explode - hated it...nothing more than a caffeine buzz
Animal Pump - loved it... I was a madman in the gym
White Flood - only used a sample, but got amazing pumps from it!
Gakic - Not sure I believe the promise of strength increases, but I felt good when I took it.

As far as other supplements go:
Glycergrow - lasted forever, I got great pumps and vascularity when my water intake was high
Purple Wraath - I would hate to train without it!
Beta Alanine - I love the tingles I get with it
M-Stak - I had one very good cycle with it, and another not-so-good one. Not sure what to think.
Nutec Lean-Rescue - I used this when bulking. I stayed lean, and good good energy. Not sure how it worked for fat loss though.
Cyto-Gainer - I love this as far as weight gainers go.
Muscle Juice - Too much sugar, and bad digestive sides :(
BBS Phoenix - I used it to shed a bunch of weight, and got great energy from it!
BBS C-Bolic - Great for
preserving muscle mass.
MassFX - The only test booster I've used. Packed on great mass, and good increase in libido.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118033341
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117031501
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115495191

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Volcomstone/

Yes!

I agree :)

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: Bodybuilding.com

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just arrived today, will begin as of chest w/o tomorrow

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
log is up my friend, first workout starts today :)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Great guys, can you post logs in here?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180

Bodytype: ecto-meso

I began training (like most people do) with a bodybuilding split about 3 years ago. I gained lots of weight, building a good foundation for myself.
I then began training with a 5x5 program, since I wanted to see my lifts increase a bit more.

After a while of building my "big three" I went back to a typical bodybuilding split, but it wasn't able to satify my passion for moving heavy weight.
I began studying programs that incorporated more strength-biased concepts.
I ran several Sheiko programs, which include a massive amount of volume. This quickly burned out my joints, however, and I decided it was more than my body can handle at that time.

Lately, I have been following the principles taught at Westside Barbell. I have made great gains in both size and strength with it so far, and hope to continue to progress in my weightlifting with this program.

I am very knowledgeable about my hobby, and it has become a passion of mine. I recently competed in my first Powerlifting meet, where I placed first in my division and set state records in my federation (WNPF).

I follow a template that can be located here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/westside-barbell-basic-template-469668.html

I am on the club rugby team in my college. I play a variety of positions, but every one of them involves high intensity sprinting, followed by tackling, with not much rest in between.

Monday and Wednesday we have conditioning practices.
Tuesday and Thursday we have full contact team practices.
Sunday is game day.

Better Body Sports (BBS) 100% Whey
BBS Creatine Monohydrate
CL Purple Wraath

I aim for around 2700 calories a day, and shoot for about 250g carbohydrates.
I keep my protein intake as high as possible, and limit my carbs following my dinner.
I consume a PWO shake, and another whey shake before bed.

I aim for at least 1 gallon of water per day, but usually surpass that easily between the amount I get surrounding my workouts as well as rugby practice.

Short Term Goal:
Increase my intensity in the gym, and on the rugby field;
Add 15 pounds to my bench press by my next Powerlifting meet (mid December);
Add 20lbs to my squat and 20 lbs to my deadlift (also by my next meet);
Keep my weight within the 181's class, while leaning out a bit.

Long Term Goal:
I want to eventually compete in the 198's class, and hopefully get my elite certification;
I want to stay healthy and strong.

I have a low-moderate caffeine intake, which usually comes from low carb energy drinks.
As a student I am forced to be up late doing work often.

I have used samples of more pre-workout supplements than I can count, and have purchased and logged some of my own but the ones that truly stick out to me are (in the order I used them):
NO Explode - hated it...nothing more than a caffeine buzz
Animal Pump - loved it... I was a madman in the gym
White Flood - only used a sample, but got amazing pumps from it!
Gakic - Not sure I believe the promise of strength increases, but I felt good when I took it.

As far as other supplements go:
Glycergrow - lasted forever, I got great pumps and vascularity when my water intake was high
Purple Wraath - I would hate to train without it!
Beta Alanine - I love the tingles I get with it
M-Stak - I had one very good cycle with it, and another not-so-good one. Not sure what to think.
Nutec Lean-Rescue - I used this when bulking. I stayed lean, and good good energy. Not sure how it worked for fat loss though.
Cyto-Gainer - I love this as far as weight gainers go.
Muscle Juice - Too much sugar, and bad digestive sides :(
BBS Phoenix - I used it to shed a bunch of weight, and got great energy from it!
BBS C-Bolic - Great for
preserving muscle mass.
MassFX - The only test booster I've used. Packed on great mass, and good increase in libido.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118033341
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117031501
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115495191

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Volcomstone/

Yes!

I agree :)

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: Bodybuilding.com
Email me your info :)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
I guess you didn't like my app? :boggled:
I really appreciate the app but we had problems with people that were new applying for our product and running with it.

A few people ruined it for the rest, I apologize.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
if ytou guys havent tried it yet you're going to love it :) flavor is nice n sweet but not overly doing it.. def gives me a good kick in the ass to get moving too

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the app but we had problems with people that were new applying for our product and running with it.

A few people ruined it for the rest, I apologize.
If it makes any difference, I have an account on bodybuilding.com that has logs and such. I'm legit.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard this stuff taste like HEAVEN
It tastes pretty good, once you get past the initial time using it. The first time is interesting, but if you drink it fast all you get is the raspberry taste.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
awesome guys... looking forward to the logs.

btw to the guy that hasnt run any logs, im in the same boat... people in our boat need to run some unsponsored/unsolicited logs to prove that we'll do what is asked for log purposes.

i've yet to start one, but will be soon.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
awesome guys... looking forward to the logs.

btw to the guy that hasnt run any logs, im in the same boat... people in our boat need to run some unsponsored/unsolicited logs to prove that we'll do what is asked for log purposes.

i've yet to start one, but will be soon.
Thanks for understanding.

JessieC

JessieC

Awards

Sex:
Male

Height:
5'11''

Weight:

Bodytype:
meso

I have been training for about 7 years now, starting out in highschool playing baseball. Then I stepped up to bodybuilding and placed well but I wanted to move big weight. Now I am powerlifting and bust my ass in the gym to be the strongest I possible can.

Day1-max lower
Day2-max upper
Day3-off
Day4-dynamic lower
day5-off
day6-dynamic upper
day7-off

Strongman training such as tire flips, sled pulling, farmers walk...etc..

IDS waxy maize, NOW maltodex, NOW beta alanine, GNC creatine, ON whey, ON casein, nothing too major and advanced yet
When I was bodybuilding I got burned out measuring all the time. I still eat very clean.
Carbs: oats, rice, potatoes, noodle, wheat products
Protien: chicken, steak, eggs, vension, protien powder
Fats: almonds, fish oil, flax oil, natural PB
Veggies: broccoli, asparagus

I eat 5-7 meals a day, depending on what my body is trying to tell me. carbs will range from 150-400 carbs on some days. protien is always around 270-300 and fat is around 40.

about 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Want to deadlift 510, bench 340, squat 365 @165 raw

Long Term Goal:
Brian Scwab, here I come.

none

I've taken the typical things a normal guy try that they read..lol....no more reading that bull. I have taken supplements such as SIZE ON, SUPER PUMP250, CELLTECH, DARK MATTER, DARK RAGE, SUPERCHARGE

NONE, RIGHT NOW

I can post some when I can the camera

No problem

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:__________anywhere you want me to plus more___________