Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally!, Legal Gear; the man from LG Sciences brings you its newest Oral GHRH product that has been going through nothing but perfection! we have 4 bottles, for 4 lucky testers!

We are looking for 4 testers to log this for us

What you will feel on GHENERATE:

~Increase feeling of well being~
~Increased recovery~
~Better Sleep~
~Increased Focus~
~FAT LOSS~

Requirements:

~US Only~
~Daily updates~
~Must have prior logs~
~Member must be active~
~Must start when you recieve it~

Tell us why we should pick you, and what you are looking for out of thie product. All winners will be picked by LG Sciences Reps. with in a few days , so get these app's in!!

App Format:

Age-
Training split:
Diet:
Goals:
How u intend to use:
Experience with GH products:
anything else you may want to add :)

Good luck everyone!
The LG Team

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good luck everyone!! Been curious about this one for a bit!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Age- 22
Training split: everything 5 times a week with sprints on saturday(athletic based training)
Diet: CLEAN 50%CHO 30%Pr 20%fats
Goals: TO GET MORE SLEEP LOL
How u intend to use: Prebed for better sleep and to fall asleep quicker
Experience with GH products: Powerfull, IGF-2, Total Force1, G-force, and ZMA.
anything else you may want to add: I need something to knock me out earlier because class is starting soon, and I want to be able to get enough rest for each day of class. Want to wake up fully recovered, at times I feel like I am going to fall asleep in class which I can not afford. Will give a full unbiased log.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What you will feel on GHENERATE:

Increase feeling of well being
Increased recovery
Better Sleep
Increased Focus
FAT LOSS

Da OG Hulk

Awards
quick question.. sorry i am doing this on here i jsut cant figure it out.. but how do i post a new thread?

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I think might be fun to try during my the start of my pct next week..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yes! This is awesome!! FINALLY!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have been following your post on this product for a while and it has me really excited to see what it can do. I am a big LG supported and have had excellent success with your products in the past and don't think this would be an exception.

Training Split: I work 2 body parts a week with cardio a minimum of 3 times per week. My workouts consist of:
Chest/Triceps
Cardio
Back/Abs
Shoulders/Biceps and cardio
Legs and cardio

Diet: I am sticking around 3200 calories with 300g protein right now as I am finishing up my cycle of The One (Finishes on Tuesday). I plan to keep calories high with my goal more towards adding lean mass with hopefully some recomp. I will be starting PCT of Drive, 2nd Gear and Nolva for the next 4 weeks so that might disqualify me which I understand.

Goals: Better sleep so that I am not tired all the time (except in the gym where I hit that switch). I would love some added recomp because I am really dialing in my diet these last few weeks.

Experience with GH products: I have used a sample of Powerfull that only lasted 7 days or so. Most of the products have not swayed me to give them a shot until I read the thread that discussed LG's new HGH product. Now I know I will be trying it whether I am a tester or not.

Reason I want to try this: This product lines up perfectly with what I need at this point in time. My sleep is always lacking due to life stress so that would be a huge benefit. Work is about to get crazy so the increased focus would be truly tested here. I am still working towards my goal of 10% body fat so anything that helps with Fat Loss is great. I have run a couple logs for LG and have been fair, honest and thorough!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmmmm

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age-23
Training split:5x5 on major lifts on mon,tues,thur,sat also sprints and other supplementary lifts.
Diet: pretty clean i have to eat quite a bit im naturally lean high protien.
Goals: to help me with my sleep and focus also it will help with pct
How u intend to use: pre bed or first thing in the morning before eating maybe before training aswell if it helps.
Experience with GH products: powerfull,igf2,zma.
anything else you may want to add: i woluld love to give a fair review of this new LG product and ive had good success with the other hgh products like powerfull.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been following your post on this product for a while and it has me really excited to see what it can do. I am a big LG supported and have had excellent success with your products in the past and don't think this would be an exception.

Training Split: I work 2 body parts a week with cardio a minimum of 3 times per week. My workouts consist of:
Chest/Triceps
Cardio
Back/Abs
Shoulders/Biceps and cardio
Legs and cardio

Diet: I am sticking around 3200 calories with 300g protein right now as I am finishing up my cycle of The One (Finishes on Tuesday). I plan to keep calories high with my goal more towards adding lean mass with hopefully some recomp. I will be starting PCT of Drive, 2nd Gear and Nolva for the next 4 weeks so that might disqualify me which I understand.

Goals: Better sleep so that I am not tired all the time (except in the gym where I hit that switch). I would love some added recomp because I am really dialing in my diet these last few weeks.

Experience with GH products: I have used a sample of Powerfull that only lasted 7 days or so. Most of the products have not swayed me to give them a shot until I read the thread that discussed LG's new HGH product. Now I know I will be trying it whether I am a tester or not.

Reason I want to try this: This product lines up perfectly with what I need at this point in time. My sleep is always lacking due to life stress so that would be a huge benefit. Work is about to get crazy so the increased focus would be truly tested here. I am still working towards my goal of 10% body fat so anything that helps with Fat Loss is great. I have run a couple logs for LG and have been fair, honest and thorough!

Solid choice right here guys!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity right here.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
How does this product compare to powerful or igf-2?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Age-23
Training split: Chest & Bis / Back &Tris / Legs & Shoulders / Cardio & Abs
Diet: 3000-4000 cals a day. Carbs end at 6pm. Mostly protein intake.
Goals: Gain lean muscle mass and strength but strength only as secondary goal.
How u intend to use: How ever described. If my option. Pre and Post workout or one or the other.
Experience with GH products: SomnidrenGH, GABA, L-Dopa, GHRP-6, maybe others i forgot.

I love GH support. I think it is the best hormone when in proper control and timing use. I like the increase in sleep. Although im away at college i wont be drinking tons, ill sleep regularly, eat on schedule.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep these rolling guys.....this isnt staying up long, this stuff is ready to rock and roll !!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might throw in an app...

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Here we go:

Age- 22

Training split:
Depending on class/work it I change days occasionally but its usually Mon-Legs/Abs
Tue-Chest
Wed-Back/Shoulders
Thu-Bi's/Tri's/Abs
Fri-OFF
Sat-Lightfull body workout hitting "smaller" parts like forearms/wrists heavier

Diet:
Surprisingly I eat wayyyy better at school than home as mom doesnt cook or buy food that often. I dont know exact ratio's but its mainly Chicken breats, steak, turkey, salmon, swordfish, tuna, almonds, brown rice, whole grain pasta, mom's amazing tomato meat sauce, lettuce/spinich, apples, green peppers carrots celery, and my 3x cheat "snacks" a week are usually Volcano Taco's or CookieDough IceCream. Again I probably forgot some food i get at stop n shop.

Goals: All out BULK until December, Lean Bulk til Mid February, Slight Cut til end of July. Repeat.

How u intend to use: As directed, what else.

Experience with GH products: Samples of various products. I bought Nocturnabol and all i got out of it was feeling groggy in the morning so i traded it to my roommate for some creatine ahaha.

anything else you may want to add:
This is the perfect supplement for this college guy ahaha. The best benefit I could use is improved sleep to help keep a better sleep cycle and feel better in the morning instead of groggy and not hungry. Increased focus to help during class/hw so hopefully I can lay off the energy drinks. Recovery is big during school because I play various intermural sports teams and also on friends teams(if they arent playing my team) and sometimes lifting takes away from my performance there, but with better recovery I wouldn't have to worry. Increased well being wouldn't be too bad and I guess the fat loss would be pretty nice ahaha!

Thanks for the opportunity. Do you want the links to my other logs/reviews?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
good luck guys, cant wait to find out more on this.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the ingredients is natural GHRP-2, I can tell you that specifically...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Age- 28
Training split: Dc training MWF Two-way split cardio two-three days per week low-moderate intensity
Diet: right now 3,200-3,300...370 protein, 300 carbs, 70 fat..thats 3200 I might go over sometimes so thats why i write 3,300..and I just started gaining mass mode so it I will probally adjust calories up as I grow
Goals: Put on as much lean mass with out getting too high in body fat(like I did last year)lol
How u intend to use: what ever the instructions recommend
Experience with GH products: no2, aakg,zma,igf-2
anything else you may want to add Yes I am a NGA amature competitive bodybuilding I have my NGA card. I did my first competition on June 27th. I placed third in the heavyweights. Now that I am into body building I am serious about taking my physique to the next level and would ssuely use every advantage I can get while being safe of course and would love to try this product out for recovery/fatloss/sleep/everything gh does.I am a beleiver in giving honest objective logs

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
frist off i would like to say, i was pretty stoked about hearing this awesome oppurtunity. reason being is that im on my second month of T911 and im loving so far one of the best test boosters out there i will be a lifetime buyer of anything LG. i see it being very benefical for me in my quest of MMA training (took a year off of fights, to train for a full year) and bodybuilding

1) User Name: vika808 (kawika)

2) Age:22

3) Height:5'9

4) Weight:180-185lbs

5) Current Supplements:Creatine mono, T911, CLA, Green tea, Glucoscamine,Whey, Multi vits/mineral, fish oils

6) Past PH/DS's used:I Have used M-drol 2x H-drol 2x Trenadrol 2x and Havoc 1x

7) Time since last cycle? my last cycle was about 18months ago

8)How I intend to use:I intend to use it by what ever means possisble, what ever is recommened best for my type of workouts i will do.

9)Experience with GH products: i have only used IGF-2

10) Training Experience: about 6years on and off and about 2 years stright weight lifting, and about 2-3 years MMA (boxing,BJJ,Judo,Wrestling,Kic kboxing)

11) Goal's? to lean out and to up my strenght and endurance to maximize my MMA potential during training. really trying to compete at 155 and to be able to maintain a solid muscle and weight ratio at about 170 so i dont have to lose alot of weight coming into fights.

i would also like to say that the LG reps on this board is super cool and really helpful and educated about the products, irish cannon was the one who turned me on to T911 and i cant thank him enough.

UKStrength

Oh mate, this looks awesome! I love hgH products! :D Whoever gets this is a lucky girl or boy!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This product works by stimulating both the GHRP receptor and the GHRH pathway, giving it a major advantage over older GH products and it also WORKS unlike the homeopathic sprays.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
est time of winners being picked?
When the reps feel its time, and some more guys get there app's in..this is only the second day...:)

I just want to say again, one of the requirements is posting at least 4 times, i.e at least 4 different days a week! this is to be logged, not a one time review...;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The more I look at this product, the more I want to try it, when will this be for purchase?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When the reps feel its time, and some more guys get there app's in..this is only the second day...:)

I just want to say again, one of the requirements is posting at least 4 times, i.e at least 4 different days a week! this is to be logged, not a one time review...;)
Agreed, this need to be logged properly by regualr members who can be trusted to give a detialed log.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more I look at this product, the more I want to try it, when will this be for purchase?
Shouldnt be to much longer;)..shortly after the testers are sent out..theres no law for you putting an app in...:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, if you look real closely on the first page of this thread, you will notice I was the first to throw in an app.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, if you look real closely on the first page of this thread, you will notice I was the first to throw in an app.
Ive been goign over so much stuff today I forgot, I did comment on fast you put one in...

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
cool, log 4 times a week no bigge also would it require some before and afters??

also is it for a month or how long does this product last??

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, log 4 times a week no bigge also would it require some before and afters??

also is it for a month or how long does this product last??

They are spray pumps and have 60 servings. 1 serving should be taken each day (a serving is roughly 7 sprays) under the tongue prior to workouts and before bed.
from the bossman!^^^

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
so 7 srapys prewo and 7 be4 bed wow how does it taste? is gonna be flavored or something.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so 7 srapys prewo and 7 be4 bed wow how does it taste? is gonna be flavored or something.
not sure on the flavoring...funny i forgot to ask..Im sure LG will chime in, i'll also ask.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya so would it be like 7 sprays and hold it under for a sec or something or swallow just wondering on how much will actually get absorb through that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck all! Been waiting a long time to find out more about this product and I can't wait for the logs to pop up :) Too bad I can't apply myself :(

//CC

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
I'll bite. If you need an older guy, I'm 48 & could follow the rules. Have been training basically a 5/3/1 style 3x/week. Do some cardio (treadmill/recumbant bike) 3-4 mornings also. Diet is like an olympian, 40/40/20 at present, Drink nothing but water, tea (usually green) & coffee. Am at about 12% bodyfat & am pushing that number down. Thanks for the product & the opportunity LG.

chsfootball95

Awards
Age-18
Training split: Football practice 4x weekly along with a game, Lift 6x weekly. Alternate upper body and lower body each day, usually about 1 1/2 hours a day of lifting and my cardio gets fulfilled with my 3 hour a day football practices.
Diet: 50% Carbs 30% protein 20% fats.
Goals: 400 Lb. max Bench press with a pause (currently at 310 with a pause) 550Lb Squat below parallel (currently around 450) 575 lb Deadlift (Currently at 475ish)
How u intend to use: I would LOVE to use this product for a couple of reason, the first being that I have never used hormone products, usually pretty basic with whey and sometimes a recovery supplement. Plan on starting a cycle of creatine mono, cordyceps, beta, and possibly use mesimorph pre practice. I believe I would see massive gains with this product and would leave a detailed/unbiased log. I have about 6 hours of high intensity workout in a given day, being a larger guy with the right supplements I could be a monster soon :) With this awesome product I could be there sooner rather than later.
Experience with GH products: NONE. My gains would be massive!!! Please consider me for this, it would be a good decision :)
Help me become all state defensive tackle!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
App Format:

Age- 26
Training split: Mon-Wed-Fri DC training, Tues-Thurs-Sat HIIT cardio and lightweight compound movement circuit.

Diet: 300g protein, 150-200g carbs, 100ish g fats. 2700-3500 cal a day.

Goals: Short term (within one DC blast cycle) - 1-2% reduction in BF%, 4-5 lbs LBM gain, 20lbs gain on big 3 lifts.
Long Term - 315 bench press, 405 squat, 500 dead lift. 220 lbs @ 10% bf.

How u intend to use: Either as part of a PCT for an upcoming cycle, or sans hormones with a pre-workout drink and perhaps a carb partitioner like anabolic pump or glycobol. I will run this solo if necessary for the log. Looking forward to some good sleep and recovery from a GH product. Never used a GH product before.

Experience with GH products: None. I would love to give this a try.

anything else you may want to add. I've logged a couple products for you guys in the past. You guys know I keep an up to date and detailed log. I love LG's products and would love to try out a GH product since I have never used one before.

I think that a GH product would be GREAT alongside a DC blast since it requires SO much recovery every week.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It tastes like Orange right now. You spray, hold it for 60 seconds and then swallow.