Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Guys It shipped today!, smeton yours will ship tomorrow.. Didnt get your addy till late today.. so be on the look out guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to:
Smeton
p5sky
Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later;) Once again Congrats!
GMG + these fellas= good logs. Congrats guys!!! hit me up with some links

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damn too late! would have been run with sust and mast-e though :p

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
good luck guys i thought i had a chance guess not maybe next time

chsfootball95

Awards
I think I'm gonna start a log next monday with creatine, purple wrath, mesomorph, glycobol, and cordyceps. I feel like I'm going to see some major gains...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what this supp can do :)

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS!

LG Sciences, mad scientist ERIC has decided to release another 5 bottles of this new GHenerate. If you have been following the logs you will realise how insane this stuff is looking!

So we need another 5 testers! So put your name in the hat! these will be going out VERY soon!

This must be run solo, and the other conditions mentioned in the first post apply.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS!

LG Sciences, mad scientist ERIC has decided to release another 5 bottles of this new GHenerate. If you have been following the logs you will realise how insane this stuff is looking!

So we need another 5 testers! So put your name in the hat! these will be going out VERY soon!

This must be run solo, and the other conditions mentioned in the first post apply.
Can I run it again? :lol:

Just kidding, I am not that greedy. Five of you are gonna be STOKED!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
interested in someone on an AAS cycle running this? let me know

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age- 23
Training split: do just about everything 5 xs a week sprints,plyos,heavy weight training aimed @ strength.
Diet: CLEAN lots of food
Goals: get stronger improve sleep,focus and recovery
How u intend to use: Prebed and preworkout
Experience with GH products: Powerfull, IGF-2, bulk 1-c and ZMA.
anything else you may want to add: I really like lg products will give a full unbiased log.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is Christmas for 5 lucky guys!
This is right. I am a tester and have been for three weeks and I think this stuff does what the write up says.

Oh and I would definitely keep running this for another bottle. Consider me another applicant!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is right. I am a tester and have been for three weeks and I think this stuff does what the write up says....
Is there a write-up?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Are you letting canadians have a crack at this? I would love to try running this with my anadraulic state as an addon for pct. Let me know, i'll pay shipping!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
id love to run this so much... it looks the bomb judging by users logs so far.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Give it to Punthra and Russian, at least that's my vote... let our international friends give it a whirl.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
besides myself:) i would like to see Russian get a chance on this his reviews are excellent.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, that really means a lot having your backing and support, thanks guys!!! id pay the shipping too, would really like to see what it can do to my strength plateu.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Punthra and Russian, I'd really like to see this used in PCT. I bet it would really make the difference.

Any idea what else you plan on including?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm already going to be using novaldex and anadraulic state, i just think that this product would help me continue to smash numbers. Plus i'm not the most sound sleeper to begin with so anything to help that would be good.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im using clomid, and a custom formula 2 x a day
300mg icaarin
400mg divanyll
25mg long jack
25mg pregnelone
800mg p-serine

I think that ghenerate would help me sleep,keep my gains, hopefully push my strength up and increase my recovery during the critical pct stage.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you letting canadians have a crack at this? I would love to try running this with my anadraulic state as an addon for pct. Let me know, i'll pay shipping!
Are Canadians international?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Are Canadians international?
lol... you mean: "Are Canadians international, eh?"

and the answer is: "yes, once you cross the border you are aboot international, dontchaknow."

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pick me and I guarantee this will be the best log since The Buster Got Hyuuge Log.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to log this stuff. As usual, I would be hitting it from a different angle: I train judo very hard, and compete, with short intense weight/strength workout thrown in. The pounding on my body is intense, and recovery is an issue as I am 35yo. I work a weird rotating schedule, up to 90 hours a week, have a wife and 2 small kids, and small coffee roasting business on the side.

I've used l-dopa products, pGHT, Somnidren, Bulletproof, etc, so I have a good idea what's out there. I have seen the logs for this, but not read them yet.

I can update daily.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We sometimes have to choose the same people as they are reliable :)
very true... there are other sites we run promos on, and it has happen here also. We go out of way and extend it to everyone, but there comes a time when you get tired of sending products out, and never see a log, or they recieve something and they put up one post 3 weeks later..

Funny thing is I hear all this ranting about logging, but I dont see any App's in...:think:..If it was me, Id have an App in no matter where i lived.. Never know Us LG Reps might be in a good mood:)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/137262-lg-sciences-brings.html