Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Age- 30 years YOUNG

Training split: monday-chest/bi's/calves; tuesday-legs/abs; wednesday-back/tri's/calves; thursday-shoulders/traps/forearms; friday & saturday-just cardio; i also incorporate cardio on monday and wednesday

Diet: ALOT of chicken... also tuna, the occasional lean beef, veggies (brocolli and spinach mostly)- also supplementing with "Greens First"- and plenty of water

Goals: to get lean while maintaining as much muscle as i can, and to build more muscle if possible.

How u intend to use: in conjunction with a supp regimen with protein, anadraulic state, BCAAs & EAAs, multivites, fish oil, sesamin, Cissus...

Experience with GH products: I-GH-1, ZMA, PowerFULL

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey if any of you guys can do pre and post pics.. let me know:thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I can do pics.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am happy to do pics, frequently update posts and give a solid review.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
App Format:

Age- 40, 5-7, 173 lbs

Training split: Chest/Bi, Back/Tri, Legs/Shoulders; cardio is done by playing/coaching soccer & volleyball

Diet: 3500 cals 40/40/20

Goals: Lean bulk. Gain size in legs/back.

How u intend to use: Run it solo. I like using pre/post, would also like to experiment with bedtime dosing.

Experience with GH products: IGF-2, Powerful, I-gh-1

After summer vacation ( I am a teacher) I am getting back into eating/training routine. Summer allows me to eat/sleep/train whenever so I have no routine, therefore it is a bad time for training, not very productive. Now that I am back to work I have a routine and definitely eat better and more. I get some great gains this time of year.

I can provide pre/post pics.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I hope so:lol: but I dont ever think you miss a day when you do a log Silver.. arent yo on cycle right now?or am i mistaking?
Tomorrow is my last day before PCT. I took a little break from logging so I am getting the itch again. LOL

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are all great apps, fellas! Let's get some more in here.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Applying with a smile on my face...
Well guys I'm curently on wk 2 of a 4 wk cycle. Ice got some pct products lined up, but this would be great. Ive used T911 this year and enjoyed it. I have enjoyed powerfull in the past as far as a GH booster goes!
If you guys want a logger for during a pct I could sure do. If not I can log solo after the pct! Pics and detailed log. I'm on a 5 day lifting routine right now. Thanks for getting this product out there guys. Ive been interested in this product!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Application to test new HGH product by LG

Training split: 6 day split
Diet: 5-6 meals a day, ~2500 to 3500 daily, about to go on the Scivation Lean Mass diet plan
Goals: get to 200 lbs @ 10% BF; I know I won't reach my goal as a tester of this product, but I hope it will get me closer :)
How u intend to use: as recommended to increase lean body mass
Experience with GH products: None, unless you consider 1-Carboxy by USPowders in this category
Anything else you may want to add: I keep fairly decent logs with pictures, here is the most recent one http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/124455-clean-bulk-180-a.html

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
before and after pics no problem :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to see this took off and got to this stage of being near release!

good luck finding a few solid testers, I would hop all over it if I wasnt running a log for RPN and Nimbus.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, pick some testers! I am ready to go and Kasia has the four bottles sitting by her desk.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, pick some testers! I am ready to go and Kasia has the four bottles sitting by her desk.
Roger! We will have testers picked tonight! I am going over the apps right now...Testers will be notified on here in a few hours..., im going to need addys tonight guys!.. stay tuned;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Roger! We will have testers picked tonight! I am going over the apps right now...Testers will be notified on here in a few hours..., im going to need addys tonight guys!.. stay tuned;)
Ill be checking back in at 9pm when i get back from class!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey Eric, what is ETA of this new gh product, can not wait to purchase a few bottles of this bad boy, MADNESS.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to hear the results fellas.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to hear the results fellas.
First Tester is GMG760! Congrats... send me your addy ASAP...we are in the process of choosing fellas..3 more left :)... GMG...you are running this solo? let me know in a pm once you pm me your info..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
First Tester is GMG760! Congrats... send me your addy ASAP...we are in the process of choosing fellas..3 more left :)... GMG...you are running this solo? let me know in a pm once you pm me your info..
I'd say has to be run solo man.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:bling:

I love you guys. :smlove2:

You gots it. I'll be happy to run it solo, it will give me a reason not to jump back on a cycle, which is always a healthier option.

You guys made my day! One bad-ass log coming right up!

:dance:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to:
Smeton
p5sky
Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later;) Once again Congrats!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:bling:

I love you guys. :smlove2:

You gots it. I'll be happy to run it solo, it will give me a reason not to jump back on a cycle, which is always a healthier option.

You guys made my day! One bad-ass log coming right up!

:dance:

look foward to it!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to:
Smeton
p5sky
Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later;) Once again Congrats!
Congrats fellows, cant wait to see these logs, please post links when you get them up.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to:
Smeton
p5sky
Andrew732

awesome guys! let's see those logs... i wanna get in on this when its released to the public!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am jealous, but excited to see this in action. Best of luck guys and I will be subbing anxiously awaiting the full release!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am jealous, but excited to see this in action. Best of luck guys and I will be subbing anxiously awaiting the full release!

dont be bro.....We needed to these to be ran solo..your PCT kinda put a kink it that.. with out that you would have really been considered.;)

chsfootball95

Awards
aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
dont be bro.....We needed to these to be ran solo..your PCT kinda put a kink it that.. with out that you would have really been considered.;)
Dude...No hard feelings whatsoever. I had a feeling it might impact it, but I was honest and stated what was going on. This product looks top notch and I am hoping for a good discount code when it becomes available!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...

Not trying to be an ass, but when these guys are looking for loggers and can compare 15 posts vs 4000+ in some of the selected members it makes the decision a no brainer. My recommendation is become more active, run some unsponsored logs and let the companies know that they are not giving away a product to a person that will disappear.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats everbody some good picks im lookin forward to the logs and more importantly the release of the product :)

chsfootball95

Awards
I wasn't trying to be sore I know I've just joined like a week ago I just thought this product sounded really exciting. It's no biggie.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the chance to test this awesome sounding product, very exciting! After reading so much on the thread for this new product it is finally ready to show off.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME, you guys made my day, I had been off from Powerfull for 2 plus weeks to allow my body not to build tolerance to GH releasers. Glad I did, because I will be able to give a fair evaluation of this product. I still plan on buying this product, I know that I will be ordering some AS with this week's sale. Again much appreciated!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I'm jealous!.!! this is going to be a huge product

Waiting on Smeton!..

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. I will be interested in reading up on the logs!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be an ass, but when these guys are looking for loggers and can compare 15 posts vs 4000+ in some of the selected members it makes the decision a no brainer. My recommendation is become more active, run some unsponsored logs and let the companies know that they are not giving away a product to a person that will disappear.
Agreed. I logged like 5-6 different products before I was ever chosen :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I logged like 5-6 different products before I was ever chosen :)
good point... i need to start this... maybe an anadraulic state/T-911 log?... gonna be running that starting here shortly...