Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Congrats to:
    Smeton
    p5sky
    Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later Once again Congrats!

2. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

I love you guys.

You gots it. I'll be happy to run it solo, it will give me a reason not to jump back on a cycle, which is always a healthier option.

You guys made my day! One bad-ass log coming right up!

look foward to it!
    •   

3. ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

Dam! going to start calling you Lightning!

5. Congratulations guys!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Congrats to:
    Smeton
    p5sky
    Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later Once again Congrats!
    Congrats fellows, cant wait to see these logs, please post links when you get them up.
    PHF Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Congrats to:
    Smeton
    p5sky
    Andrew732

awesome guys! let's see those logs... i wanna get in on this when its released to the public!

8. I am jealous, but excited to see this in action. Best of luck guys and I will be subbing anxiously awaiting the full release!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I am jealous, but excited to see this in action. Best of luck guys and I will be subbing anxiously awaiting the full release!

dont be bro.....We needed to these to be ran solo..your PCT kinda put a kink it that.. with out that you would have really been considered.

10. aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    dont be bro.....We needed to these to be ran solo..your PCT kinda put a kink it that.. with out that you would have really been considered.
    Dude...No hard feelings whatsoever. I had a feeling it might impact it, but I was honest and stated what was going on. This product looks top notch and I am hoping for a good discount code when it becomes available!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dam! going to start calling you Lightning!
    As long as the women dont call him Lightning its all good.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

13. Quote Originally Posted by chsfootball95 View Post
    aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...

Not trying to be an ass, but when these guys are looking for loggers and can compare 15 posts vs 4000+ in some of the selected members it makes the decision a no brainer. My recommendation is become more active, run some unsponsored logs and let the companies know that they are not giving away a product to a person that will disappear.

14. congrats everbody some good picks im lookin forward to the logs and more importantly the release of the product
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

15. I wasn't trying to be sore I know I've just joined like a week ago I just thought this product sounded really exciting. It's no biggie.

16. Thanks for the chance to test this awesome sounding product, very exciting! After reading so much on the thread for this new product it is finally ready to show off.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. AWESOME, you guys made my day, I had been off from Powerfull for 2 plus weeks to allow my body not to build tolerance to GH releasers. Glad I did, because I will be able to give a fair evaluation of this product. I still plan on buying this product, I know that I will be ordering some AS with this week's sale. Again much appreciated!
    doing my own thang!

18. Guys I'm jealous!.!! this is going to be a huge product

Waiting on Smeton!..

19. Congrats guys. I will be interested in reading up on the logs!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Congrats guys. I will be interested in reading up on the logs!
    Second that!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Not trying to be an ass, but when these guys are looking for loggers and can compare 15 posts vs 4000+ in some of the selected members it makes the decision a no brainer. My recommendation is become more active, run some unsponsored logs and let the companies know that they are not giving away a product to a person that will disappear.
    Agreed. I logged like 5-6 different products before I was ever chosen

22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agreed. I logged like 5-6 different products before I was ever chosen
    good point... i need to start this... maybe an anadraulic state/T-911 log?... gonna be running that starting here shortly...

23. Quote Originally Posted by chsfootball95 View Post
    aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...
    nice comment , I'll remember that next time you apply

24. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    nice comment , I'll remember that next time you apply
    Like others said... you have 16 posts...start being more active, and you'll have a better shot next time..

25. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    good point... i need to start this... maybe an anadraulic state/T-911 log?... gonna be running that starting here shortly...
    Sounds like a great first log to me man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for Testers for our new pre workout Illicit.
    By IFN15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 05:04 AM
  2. LG Sciences is looking for a few NATADROL loggers
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 11:50 PM
  3. LG Sciences is looking for freelance FITNESS WRITERS!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:18 PM
  4. ***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:19 AM
  5. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM