Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Applying with a smile on my face...
    Well guys I'm curently on wk 2 of a 4 wk cycle. Ice got some pct products lined up, but this would be great. Ive used T911 this year and enjoyed it. I have enjoyed powerfull in the past as far as a GH booster goes!
    If you guys want a logger for during a pct I could sure do. If not I can log solo after the pct! Pics and detailed log. I'm on a 5 day lifting routine right now. Thanks for getting this product out there guys. Ive been interested in this product!

2. Post Application to test new HGH product by LG

Training split: 6 day split
    Diet: 5-6 meals a day, ~2500 to 3500 daily, about to go on the Scivation Lean Mass diet plan
    Goals: get to 200 lbs @ 10% BF; I know I won't reach my goal as a tester of this product, but I hope it will get me closer
    How u intend to use: as recommended to increase lean body mass
    Experience with GH products: None, unless you consider 1-Carboxy by USPowders in this category
    Anything else you may want to add: I keep fairly decent logs with pictures, here is the most recent one Clean bulk to 180 lbs
    •   

3. before and after pics no problem
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  4. Thumbs up

I'm glad to see this took off and got to this stage of being near release!

good luck finding a few solid testers, I would hop all over it if I wasnt running a log for RPN and Nimbus.

5. Ok, pick some testers! I am ready to go and Kasia has the four bottles sitting by her desk.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Ok, pick some testers! I am ready to go and Kasia has the four bottles sitting by her desk.
    Roger! We will have testers picked tonight! I am going over the apps right now...Testers will be notified on here in a few hours..., im going to need addys tonight guys!.. stay tuned

7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Roger! We will have testers picked tonight! I am going over the apps right now...Testers will be notified on here in a few hours..., im going to need addys tonight guys!.. stay tuned
    Ill be checking back in at 9pm when i get back from class!

8. Hey Eric, what is ETA of this new gh product, can not wait to purchase a few bottles of this bad boy, MADNESS.
    doing my own thang!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    These are all great apps, fellas! Let's get some more in here.
    Yeah loads of good people here! Better be good logs!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah loads of good people here! Better be good logs!

read your PM

11. Can't wait to hear the results fellas.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

12. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Can't wait to hear the results fellas.
    First Tester is GMG760! Congrats... send me your addy ASAP...we are in the process of choosing fellas..3 more left ... GMG...you are running this solo? let me know in a pm once you pm me your info..

13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    First Tester is GMG760! Congrats... send me your addy ASAP...we are in the process of choosing fellas..3 more left ... GMG...you are running this solo? let me know in a pm once you pm me your info..
    I'd say has to be run solo man.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'd say has to be run solo man.
    right , thats the rules..

15. I love you guys.

You gots it. I'll be happy to run it solo, it will give me a reason not to jump back on a cycle, which is always a healthier option.

You guys made my day! One bad-ass log coming right up!

...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

16. Congrats to:
    Smeton
    p5sky
    Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later Once again Congrats!

17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

I love you guys.

You gots it. I'll be happy to run it solo, it will give me a reason not to jump back on a cycle, which is always a healthier option.

You guys made my day! One bad-ass log coming right up!

look foward to it!
  18. ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

Dam! going to start calling you Lightning!

20. Congratulations guys!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Congrats to:
    Smeton
    p5sky
    Andrew732

Get that Info to me ASAP!....... this is to be run Solo guys... and started ASAP once you recieve it, if theres any issues let me know now, and not later Once again Congrats!
    Congrats fellows, cant wait to see these logs, please post links when you get them up.
    PHF Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Congrats to:
    Smeton
    p5sky
    Andrew732

awesome guys! let's see those logs... i wanna get in on this when its released to the public!

23. I am jealous, but excited to see this in action. Best of luck guys and I will be subbing anxiously awaiting the full release!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I am jealous, but excited to see this in action. Best of luck guys and I will be subbing anxiously awaiting the full release!

dont be bro.....We needed to these to be ran solo..your PCT kinda put a kink it that.. with out that you would have really been considered.

25. aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...

26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    dont be bro.....We needed to these to be ran solo..your PCT kinda put a kink it that.. with out that you would have really been considered.
    Dude...No hard feelings whatsoever. I had a feeling it might impact it, but I was honest and stated what was going on. This product looks top notch and I am hoping for a good discount code when it becomes available!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dam! going to start calling you Lightning!
    As long as the women dont call him Lightning its all good.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

28. Quote Originally Posted by chsfootball95 View Post
    aww no consideration for me? It would've been ran solo!! lame...

Not trying to be an ass, but when these guys are looking for loggers and can compare 15 posts vs 4000+ in some of the selected members it makes the decision a no brainer. My recommendation is become more active, run some unsponsored logs and let the companies know that they are not giving away a product to a person that will disappear.

29. congrats everbody some good picks im lookin forward to the logs and more importantly the release of the product
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

30. I wasn't trying to be sore I know I've just joined like a week ago I just thought this product sounded really exciting. It's no biggie.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences needs 3 testers for Sub Sterone
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 03:24 PM
  2. ***LG Sciences is finally calling for EDCY Testers!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:19 AM
  3. New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
  4. Which LG sciences product would you use?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 10:49 AM