Primordial Performance needs (2) dedicated members to log our new 1-T Tren product!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Great opportunity. I am surprised more people haven't jumped on this given a lot seemed to want to know if there were gonna be any logs when this first came out..
    They must have all purchased it already

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    < Guilty
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That looks like a good thing for PP

I am sure we will see more apps soon enough tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

4. no worries about not wanting to ship to canada. i'll just use my regular online company to ship it to me. Good luck to all the applicants.

5. But i do wish that there were more contests that canadians could be included in as we get excluded all the time on various supplements even if they aren't banned in canada.
    •   

6. doh! bad timing I guess. I'm currently taking the Hardcore Muscle Stack and on my first week of PCT. If this was a few months from now, I'd jump on this in a second!!!

7. I am doing a log already but will do one for you guys.

8. Ehhh - well, I guess I'll get over my progestin fear if I'm sponsored. Money (or supplements) talk, and all.

When will the testers be required to start? I finished up a 1-T run end of January, so 3 months would be start of May, which is when I was planning to run another hormonal product anyway. If that is OK I will submit an app.
  9. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised mate, transdermal tren??? Yes please!!

10. 1)Age?: 23
    2)Height?: 5'10"
    3)Weight?: 215
    4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: NO
    5)Do you take any current medications?: NO
    6)Goals - long/short term?: Long term is to be looked at as un human, because of size and strength, would like to hit a 500lb bench and 650 squat, as well as 600 DL. Short term is gain 5 lean pounds and drop 1% body fat.
    7)Body type?: Mesomorph
    8)Training experience?: Been lifting weights for 9 years now, always trained for football and track, played football in college, now graduated want to get into mma so doing some modified training for warriors workouts with westside mixed in.
    9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: Dermacrine, sustain alpha
    10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Dermacrine, sustain alpha, toco 8
    11)List of current supplementation?: Xtend BCAA's, whey protein, waxy maize starch, creatine mono, multivitamin, milk protein isolate, flax oil
    12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Superdrol, methoxy text, mega trn, mega zol, jungle warfare, hyperdrol X2
    13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I would be very objective in my logging, will update log atleast once per day, will post before and after pics both of which will be in the smallest pair of skimpys I own I will be lifting heavy and hard will be a good judge of how this effects a hard training individual as far as body composition, strength, endurance, and recovery. I will also include as many videos as possible, just an inccentive for picking me lol.
    14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Cats out the bag trauma1 is an er nurse, hey trauma bro I'm in cardiac ICU myself, did my last clinical in er downtown Chicago though.

11. I wanna jump on this But May is a must be clean month

12. We haven't decided yet how long we'll keep this open. I'm anticipating though that we'd want to get these going asap when the testers are chosen. We'll see though. Keep them coming, guys!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Lets see if we can get a few more people interested in this. I'll be buying my own, but logging it for your viewing pleasure

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lets see if we can get a few more people interested in this. I'll be buying my own, but logging it for your viewing pleasure
    I'll be logging this here as soon as I get my post count up. Not being able to post links or pics could make for a boring log.

I'll definitely be on board for yours.

15. It is tempting.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    It is tempting.
    You know what you have to do

17. Too late for me to apply?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Too late for me to apply?
    No, I don't believe so.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

19. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    No, I don't believe so.
    k. app incoming then

20. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Too late for me to apply?
    Nope.

Legendary

21. 1)Age?: 38
    2)Height?: 5'10"
    3)Weight?: 151
    4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: NO
    5)Do you take any current medications?: NO
    6)Goals - long/short term?: To gain a clean 10 lbs.
    7)Body type?: ectomorph
    8)Training experience?: Have been working out approx. 12 yrs with good gains over the yrs just want to increase my size a little bit more.
    9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: no
    10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: no
    11)List of current supplementation?: whey protein, creatine mono, multivitamin, vit. B12, B6, glutamine , liv.52 in anticipation, lol
    12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? DHEA, Sustaniol, andros before it was banned
    13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I have the knowledge and will power of having a very clean and and protein filled diet thus making me able to achieve the goal of gaining 8-10lbs of clean leran muscle with a great new product. I will post current pictures and pictures each week if so desired. I will log my progress on a daily basis. I don't met one requirement thou, i am a newbie to this forum, if that can be over looked and I can get in this running to be a tester I would be grateful.
    14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: He is a trauma nurse. That's a good thing, I can relate I am a firefighter in our nation's capitol. Talk about trauma, I could def. tel some war stories.

22. 1)Age?:27
    2)Height?:5'9
    3)Weight?: 160 currently
    4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:no
    5)Do you take any current medications?: no
    6)Goals - long/short term?: get over 174, my previous high weight
    7)Body type?: ecto power!
    8)Training experience?: extensive
    9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: none
    10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: none
    11)List of current supplementation?: whey protein, creatine, t-911, hot pockets, Whattaburger
    12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? straight cycle of p-plex 2 years ago, pulse of superdrol last year this time.
    13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: Im a responsible business owner, and not some general forking yahoo. Im learned what works for me, and am moving back to it. In a nutshell, if 1-t Tren can put weight on me(good diet assumed) then it can put it on anyone.
    14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Murse in Tampa, Florida. Unsure about his obsessions with U.F. though

Edit: Pictures will not be a problem. Got a nice Fuji sd100 for my business.

23. 1)Age?: 21
    2)Height?: 6’0
    3)Weight?: 200 around 9-10% bf
    4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: No
    5)Do you take any current medications?: No
    6)Goals - long/short term?: Would like to Bulk up to a lean 225 within the next year or 2
    7)Body type?: Ectomorph
    8)Training experience?: 6 Years (3 Years Serious training)
    9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: no
    10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: No
    11)List of current supplementation?: T911, Isomass, fish oils, Jack3d, 1-Carboxy, HSP Active
    12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? 2 Cycles M-drol (kept 12 lbs each cycle), 1 Cycle Epistane w/1 week trenadrol (leaned out/rid gyno) I have responded very well to cycles i have ran so far.
    13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I think I will see really noticeable results for my build. I haven't got the chance to run a cycle with a tren-like product besides the 1 weeker. My logs are Elaborate and contain frequent picture updates and possible video updates (if wanted). I follow strict diet and workout routines. I'm a young father to a 10 month old daughter so money is tight and cant afford spending hundreds on a cycle at the moment.
    14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: He is an RN in the FL

24. Very nice, guys. Keep them rolling in!

Legendary

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wow! ....you can buy a 1-Tren case!!
    that makes it possible to fill your bathtub and lay in the stuff.
    This made me LOL.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Murse in Tampa, Florida. Unsure about his obsessions with U.F. though

Edit: Pictures will not be a problem. Got a nice Fuji sd100 for my business.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

27. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    He's been docked points for that little comment.

Legendary

28. Good luck guys!

29. Damn Trauma I would love to do this to see the actual difference between real transdermal Tren and Injectable (i've run both) But i'm in the middle of a 16 weeker right now LOL so i dont' qualify

30. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Damn Trauma I would love to do this to see the actual difference between real transdermal Tren and Injectable (i've run both) But i'm in the middle of a 16 weeker right now LOL so i dont' qualify
    The 1-T Tren will be here waiting for you when you're done and ready. You know what to do
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's new product -- EndoAmp
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:07 PM