Primordial Performance needs (2) dedicated members to log our new 1-T Tren product!

loki515

Awards
1)Age?: 38
2)Height?: 5'10"
3)Weight?: 151
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: NO
5)Do you take any current medications?: NO
6)Goals - long/short term?: To gain a clean 10 lbs.
7)Body type?: ectomorph
8)Training experience?: Have been working out approx. 12 yrs with good gains over the yrs just want to increase my size a little bit more.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: no
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: no
11)List of current supplementation?: whey protein, creatine mono, multivitamin, vit. B12, B6, glutamine , liv.52 in anticipation, lol
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? DHEA, Sustaniol, andros before it was banned
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I have the knowledge and will power of having a very clean and and protein filled diet thus making me able to achieve the goal of gaining 8-10lbs of clean leran muscle with a great new product. I will post current pictures and pictures each week if so desired. I will log my progress on a daily basis. I don't met one requirement thou, i am a newbie to this forum, if that can be over looked and I can get in this running to be a tester I would be grateful.
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: He is a trauma nurse. That's a good thing, I can relate I am a firefighter in our nation's capitol. Talk about trauma, I could def. tel some war stories.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?:27
2)Height?:5'9
3)Weight?: 160 currently
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:no
5)Do you take any current medications?: no
6)Goals - long/short term?: get over 174, my previous high weight
7)Body type?: ecto power!
8)Training experience?: extensive
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: none
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: none
11)List of current supplementation?: whey protein, creatine, t-911, hot pockets, Whattaburger
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? straight cycle of p-plex 2 years ago, pulse of superdrol last year this time.
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: Im a responsible business owner, and not some general forking yahoo. Im learned what works for me, and am moving back to it. In a nutshell, if 1-t Tren can put weight on me(good diet assumed) then it can put it on anyone.
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Murse in Tampa, Florida. Unsure about his obsessions with U.F. though ;)

Edit: Pictures will not be a problem. Got a nice Fuji sd100 for my business.

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
1)Age?: 21
2)Height?: 6’0
3)Weight?: 200 around 9-10% bf
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: No
5)Do you take any current medications?: No
6)Goals - long/short term?: Would like to Bulk up to a lean 225 within the next year or 2
7)Body type?: Ectomorph
8)Training experience?: 6 Years (3 Years Serious training)
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: No
11)List of current supplementation?: T911, Isomass, fish oils, Jack3d, 1-Carboxy, HSP Active
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? 2 Cycles M-drol (kept 12 lbs each cycle), 1 Cycle Epistane w/1 week trenadrol (leaned out/rid gyno) I have responded very well to cycles i have ran so far.
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I think I will see really noticeable results for my build. I haven't got the chance to run a cycle with a tren-like product besides the 1 weeker. My logs are Elaborate and contain frequent picture updates and possible video updates (if wanted). I follow strict diet and workout routines. I'm a young father to a 10 month old daughter so money is tight and cant afford spending hundreds on a cycle at the moment.
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: He is an RN in the FL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, guys. Keep them rolling in! :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Murse in Tampa, Florida. Unsure about his obsessions with U.F. though ;)

Edit: Pictures will not be a problem. Got a nice Fuji sd100 for my business.
:laugh:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn Trauma I would love to do this to see the actual difference between real transdermal Tren and Injectable (i've run both) But i'm in the middle of a 16 weeker right now LOL so i dont' qualify

jsg

jsg

Awards
This sucks because I'm on cycle right now :( I would have jumped on it while I'm in the States.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
He's been docked points for that little comment. :D
You know we luv ya T1! I just know I break out in hives, foam at the mouth, and have seizures anytime I hear Gainesville mentioned :rant:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know we luv ya T1! I just know I break out in hives, foam at the mouth, and have seizures anytime I hear Gainesville mentioned :rant:
Hmmm......you sure you just aren't rabid? haha, i jest. I get that way whenever i see anything FSU. :D

UKStrength

Damn Trauma I would love to do this to see the actual difference between real transdermal Tren and Injectable (i've run both) But i'm in the middle of a 16 weeker right now LOL so i dont' qualify
What were your results like from the transdermal? Did you run it solo or as part of a stack?

I've always wanted to try tren, I stuck with test for my first cycle but tren just seems like the ultimate AAS!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested to hear your feedback on 1-T Tren in due time.

Good luck with your current cycle, bud.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Not to get off topic, but UKStrength, that avatar--is that like the British version of Captain America or something?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I think Captain Britain should put in his application. :laugh:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity for some people! The transdermal delivery is interesting and I will definitely have to try it out in the future. Keep it up PP

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Well, since Trauma seemed to say a May start was a "maybe", what the hell, here's my app.

1)Age? 31
2)Height? 6'2"
3)Weight? 260
4)Do you have any current medical conditions? No.
5)Do you take any current medications? No.

6)Goals - long/short term?
Long - Lean (12% BF) BW of 275+
Short - Recomp with 1-T Tren (see below)
7)Body type? Endo/Meso
8)Training experience? Very experienced, I would say 10 years of "real" training.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?
PPs 1-T, see my log here (non-sponsored): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/111555-definitive-1-t.html
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?
1-T, EndoAmp

11)List of current supplementation?
Staples: Protein (duh), multi, fish oil, creatine (only WO days right now)
Current: ECA, just finishing Lean Xtreme, Rhodiola Rosea, Na-R-ALA when I cheat, anti-oxidants
Planned if I run 1-T Tren: OTC AI (if needed), something to combat prolactin, BP supps, very likely AI's new Glycobol (to aid repartitioning effect).
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences?
A) 1-AD solo run 2003
B) 1-AD/4-AD stack 2004
C) PP 1-T Dec. '08 - Jan. '09
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?

Well, once again I kind of feel I'm perfect to test this product. After my 1-T run, I eased into a cut, but with my job (accountant) this time of year, it hasn't been as strict as I would have liked the last 2-3 weeks. I did shed some bad pounds earlier on, but the stress is catching up and I haven't been as strict as I was when I started. That, coupled with the fact that I can only get to the gym 3 times a week until after April 15, and the fat loss has slowed down some. On a CKD I was down to 251, but after re-introducing carbs I'm back to 260, though leaner than before. I had planned on a regular bulk come May, but my stalling here has made me decide that I want to try my first-ever re-comp.

Let me say this: Normally, I don't really believe in re-comping. I think you should be either eating and lifting to gain muscle, or lose fat - not both at the same time. However, my understaning of Trenbolone Acetate (of which 1-T Tren is a derivative) is that it might be the ultimate re-comp agent. Crazy strength gains, which are needed to keep intensity and overall work performed up in a caloric deficit, as well as significant fat-burning properties of it's own. As my strength always suffers when I try and cut, Tren seems like the ideal product to attempt a re-comp with.

My plan will be roughly maintenance + 500 kcals, with maybe 100-150 carbs, within the 24-hour WO window (I will be lifting primarily ay night), and a roughly 1000 kcal deficit on non-WO days. That means on WO days, carbs will be eaten with dinner, and post-WO. Light carbs the next morning with breakfast (primarily fruit), then no carbs again until dinner of the next WO day (green vegetables excluded).

I will also be adding in HIIT to accelerate the re-comp effect, and perhaps some light steady-state cardio. Goal is maintenance of all strength, perhaps even increases, while shedding fat.

Finally, as I mentioned in my old log, I am an experienced lifter, and LBM and strength gains don't come so easy anymore. I'm well past the point of newbie gains, so I 100% know when a product is making a significant difference, and when it is not. I will report in virually every day, and will provide before/after pics (something I neglected to do i the old log b/c I forgot to take the "before" pics. Oops.), and will be 100% unbiased. If I get prolactin gyno, you can be damn sure I;m going to report it. If I set PRs across the board while dropping fat, I'll (jubilantly) report that too.

As long as PP has no issue with a May 1 start, and concurrent running of an AI and prolactin-fighting supps, I'm in to win.

14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?
Apparently, he's an ER nurse.

- Dragon

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
nice deal Primordial Performance :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The apps look great thusfar, guys. Keep them coming! :D

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Motivated, Objective and Detailed.

1)Age?:
33 years

2)Height?:
5'll"

3)Weight?:
206lbs, +-10-12%BF

4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:
None.

5)Do you take any current medications?:
None.

6)Goals - long/short term?:
Long term = 210lbs @ 8-10%BF. Short term = 203lbs @ 8%BF.

7)Body type?:
Ecto/Meso.

8)Training experience?:
I have been lifting since I was 15. Dedication to training has been constant, but understanding of nutrition has slowly evolved. Max OT, PRRS, Bulgarian, German Volume Training, HIT and HST have rounded our my training experiences. HST and Max OT have produced the most significant results with my body type.

9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?:
None.

10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:
None...but I have as HMS stack, 2 bottles of Phyto-Test, 1 Sustain Alpha and 3 Dermatherm burning a whole in the bottom of my fridge!

11)List of current supplementation?:
Whey isolate, Waxy Maize, multi-vitamin, Vitamin C, joint formula, fish oil, Jacked and Prime.

I have used Superdrol, Phera Plex, Halodrol 50, 1AD, Megazol and Epistane. My last cycle (H-drol) ended in December 2008.

13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?:
To make a long story short, I am a solid investment. My motivation and dedication are unmatched. Despite having lifted for a considerable amount of time, I have completed an especially productive cycle of HST. Readers would be able to quickly gauge the effectiveness of 1T-Tren due to the fact that diet and training are constantly being recorded/supervised. The following link is an unsponsored log for Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. After viewing, you will conclude that my logs are brief yet concise and unswervingly objective. Lastly, if chosen I would be interested in using the TRS from my HMS as PCT and running an extra bottle of SA during the cycle to minimize shutdown. In summary, my desire, objectivity and attention to detail would make for a sold, yet informative log! Look no further PP, your number 1 logger is ready to roll!

14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?:
ER nurse.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very nice opportunity. I would love to indulge but I have my own lans, plus i havent forgiven myself for falling short in my last log :( And I wont do a sponsored one until I do a great log(coming at the end of April, Tune in then!)

Some 1-T Tren looks great though. GL to everyone shooting for it ^.^ Keep them noses clean, the brown ones are kinda nasty...

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?:
23 years

2)Height?:
5'11"

3)Weight?:
218pds 12%bf

4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:
Nope

5)Do you take any current medications?:
Nope

6)Goals - long/short term?:
Long Term - 250pds with a 6 pack Short Term - 220 pds with a six pack :)

7)Body type?:
Ecto

8)Training experience?:
Been training hard since I was 20 years old. Began at 145 pds and in 3 years am up to 215-220pds. I train HARD, I leave everything I have in the gym. I have body dysmorphic disorder which makes me ALWAYS want to be bigger and I train and eat to where it happens. It's almost a sickness.

9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?:
No sir.

10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:
Honestly, I havent.

11)List of current supplementation?:
Whey blend protein, Creatine Mono, BCAA's, Omega Fish Oils, Tribulus.

I have used Superdrol, H-drol, and Epistane in the past. Epistane was my most rescent ending in December 08.

13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?:
I am a hard worker and if this product is as good as you state it is, I will bring it to its potential. I have been interested in doing Tren for a while now and this stack is made to do exactly what I want to progress my body in the direction I want it to go. I am literate, haha. I am also knowledgable in field is bodybuilding which would allow me to explain different things in better detail in the log.

14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?:
ER nurse.

Good luck with your decision!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im throwing in my support for UK muscle, we could do with a few more people over here discovering PP and other great supplement companies.

UKStrength

Im throwing in my support for UK muscle, we could do with a few more people over here discovering PP and other great supplement companies.
Cheers mate ;) I totally agree, PP is an excellent company and really under-represented in Europe at the moment!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I also might add that I'm buying a Cannon FS100 camcorder for my site, so I'd be able to do video posts also.

Recap: If chosen, i can write, take high quality pics, and do vids also. How can I not be a shoo in? :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 1-T Tren will be here waiting for you when you're done and ready. You know what to do :D
LOL Stryder just got more of my money this week i needed to order a couple extra things to make sure i finish this cycle strong. I'm breaking open one of his pheradrol bottles I got in my stash in about a week also

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think lost logging opportunities are the only reason i dont like being canadian. Im getting used to it tho.

loofer

Awards
1)Age?: 22
2)Height?: 5'10"
3)Weight?: 181 12% bf
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: No
5)Do you take any current medications?: No
6)Goals - long/short term?: Long 210lbs with 8% BF. Short 200 with 11% bf
7)Body type?: Ectomorph
8)Training experience?: 6 Years of training my heart out, dieting 100% of the time, and never missing a day except for sickness/injury.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: None
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: None, But I've always heard great things about them.
11)List of current supplementation?: Animal Pak, Fish Oil, Whey Protein
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? H-Drol, Tren, Superdrol
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I will be extremely detailed and dedicated to this log. The product looks fantastic and I want to give anabolicminds a great log of it.
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: ER Nurse

I know I don't have many post (i come from phf) so I probably won't be considered but I gave it a shot anyway. Thanks for the opportunity.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I can only imagine how many people live cycle to cycle and therefore are disqualified by a simple 3 months off.

Does PP have any recommendations about how many IT-tren cycles one can safely run in one year, lifetime?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to the lucky guys who get selected. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm probably going to keep this open until monday or tuesday of next week, guys. Keep those applications coming!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?: 21
2)Height?: 6'1
3)Weight?:205
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: no
6)Goals - long/short term?: cut, then put on some LBM
7)Body type?: Meso/Endo like T1 himself :eek:wned2:
8)Training experience?: 4 years
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: Nope.
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Recovery Stack
11)List of current supplementation?: Nada, waiting for a sponsor, im a broke college student, creatine mono on workout days, shakes, going all natty as of now.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Phera/Mdrol/Epi/Test Enth
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: IM one BAMF
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Nursing, he works 12 hour shifts 3x a week. woohoo! :eek:wned2:

All I need is an outline for what to report and ill spit it out.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The one and ONLY Captain Britain mate ;)

I was getting ready to PM you the same thing(not to get off topic) I like it! You know there is a Russian version of Cap too right? Though he is called the Red Guardian

Hey Russian, you should use it! And I will grab old Captain America.

UKStrength

Hey Russian, you should use it! And I will grab old Captain America.
LOL! Nice ;) I think there was a captain spain and italy too, can't for the life of me find a bloody pic though!

DC follower

Awards
1)Age?: 22
2)Height?: 5'11"
3)Weight?:230
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: NO
5)Do you take any current medications?: NO
6)Goals - long/short term?: Get as big and strong as possibl
7)Body type?:endo/meso
8)Training experience?:I've been lifting for 5 years now, powerbuilding, joined the army, they made me run alot, now I'm in Iraq and lifting heavy again
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: No, although I would like to
11)List of current supplementation?: Creatine, Beta-Alanine,green tea, multi-vit, min, Gaba, LongJack
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? H-drol
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: Because I'm OCD. I'm honest. All I have to do is lift and eat. Oh, sleep too.
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?:[/B]I have no idea...but I'm going to say kicking @$$ to get some brownie points.
I really feel I would be a great choice for this, I'm not going to beg and plead, but I'm telling you that I'm as good of a choice as any.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Couple of questions regarding this:
1. is it 1 bottle or 2?
2. are any pct products included.

Didnt see these in the initial post, and thought i'd ask for some details.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
1)Age?:30
2)Height?:6'2
3)Weight?:200
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:No
5)Do you take any current medications?:No
6)Goals - long/short term?:Long term goals are to add another 20-25 pounds to my frame, as for short term pretty much the same everyday I eat like a horse hoping for the extra pounds
7)Body type?:ecto
8)Training experience?: Been serious 5 days a week for last 1.8 years, before that hit and miss a couple years
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: Nope
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Nope would love to pop the cherry on this.
11)List of current supplementation?:protein/creatine/multi/ occasional sublingual test booster before sex.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Used many types from methyl to non.
1andro,4ad,dien,m1t,havoc,ids bulk tabs and a few others
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: Ive used a couple other tren precurrsors and would love to see the differences. Also ive never had opp to try the transdermal pathway, this would be awesome
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: porn star

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple of questions regarding this:
1. is it 1 bottle or 2?
2. are any pct products included.

Didnt see these in the initial post, and thought i'd ask for some details.
1. It hasn't been stated, but I would guess they want to see a full 6-week cycle.
2. I asked this on post #6 , but it got missed. Giving people options with PCT is nice, but seeing how it works as the XHMS stack is valid too.

hucfinn

hucfinn

Awards
1)Age?: 41
2)Height?: 6'2
3)Weight?:200
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: no
6)Goals - long/short term?: gain some but maintain definition
7)Body type?: 6'2 200lbs thin
8)Training experience?: 10 then off for last 5
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: Nope.
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Not yet
11)List of current supplementation?:None. got out of lifting 5 years ago. Just starting back
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? None just whey
3)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: i keep records of every little thing
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Planetarium seat filler