Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Any ETA on when this will arrive? I'm not anxious or anything....lol
    I've heard a few little birdies tell me it could be here by the end of this coming week or the beginning of the next. Just waiting on labeling I believe.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I've heard a few little birdies tell me it could be here by the end of this coming week or the beginning of the next. Just waiting on labeling I believe.
    That's awesome

    I can't wait until you guys start up the logs !

  3. I've got teh gynos now. dis be good for eet?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've got teh gynos now. dis be good for eet?
    It sure would, IC.

  5. I's gonna havsa get sum Formex fer meself

  6. Good idea.

  7. I'll probably run it in PCT after Epi.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I've heard a few little birdies tell me it could be here by the end of this coming week or the beginning of the next. Just waiting on labeling I believe.
    WOOHOO!!!

  9. Just got home for spring break last night and getting my diet in check for the formex log . Just ate 5 eggs and three pieces of toast for breakfast (that's about all my stomach can handle in one sitting... im a snacker)

    P.S. Iron, if the delivery date on the formex is looking more like the very end of the week or next week, you can send it to the 2nd week address I sent you in PM's to be safe. I hope that made sense

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    Just got home for spring break last night and getting my diet in check for the formex log . Just ate 5 eggs and three pieces of toast for breakfast (that's about all my stomach can handle in one sitting... im a snacker)

    P.S. Iron, if the delivery date on the formex is looking more like the very end of the week or next week, you can send it to the 2nd week address I sent you in PM's to be safe. I hope that made sense
    Will do, PF. I'm looking forward to your run with it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Will do, PF. I'm looking forward to your run with it.
    I am too! I was bored today and thought about making the log because I started tracking my diet again. I had a bad pre-spring break week with the gf and wasn't eating enough or eating right, so I'm getting back on track this week before the Formex arrives. I'll be trying to take in around 3,000-3,500 cals even though I'll probably have to ease my stomach back into it. Anyway, I'll get into more detail when I decide to make my log.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    I am too! I was bored today and thought about making the log because I started tracking my diet again. I had a bad pre-spring break week with the gf and wasn't eating enough or eating right, so I'm getting back on track this week before the Formex arrives. I'll be trying to take in around 3,000-3,500 cals even though I'll probably have to ease my stomach back into it. Anyway, I'll get into more detail when I decide to make my log.
    I'm so stoked that you are excited about the logging opportunity. It's a great motivational tool, in my opinion. It allows you to track your progress and helps in reaching your goals. It's also a great reference point to go back to review to see where you can improve or modify something for greater results.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm so stoked that you are excited about the logging opportunity. It's a great motivational tool, in my opinion. It allows you to track your progress and helps in reaching your goals. It's also a great reference point to go back to review to see where you can improve or modify something for greater results.
    I agree, and it couldn't have come at a better time either. I was losing track of my bodybuilding/overall physical goals over the past two weeks and this break from school and the rest of life while I'm at school will be very beneficial. Also, it definitely helps when I get the opportunity to run a new product that noone has tried yet. Definitely motivation, and I thank you for that Iron!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    I agree, and it couldn't have come at a better time either. I was losing track of my bodybuilding/overall physical goals over the past two weeks and this break from school and the rest of life while I'm at school will be very beneficial. Also, it definitely helps when I get the opportunity to run a new product that noone has tried yet. Definitely motivation, and I thank you for that Iron!
    You don't have to thank me, man - seriously. I was once a new member and a company gave me the opportunity to run a log. Too often, new members are overlooked because of post history (lack of), etc. It's a risk. But after reviewing your post here, I figured you were a stand-up person that would run an unbiased log because you clearly do not jump into the first ship that rolls out of the harbor - you think for yourself. So, it's my way of saying, "Welcome to AM. We all hope you stay a while."
    And plus, you were very detailed in your application, so that tells me that you have self-pride. That's a good thing.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You don't have to thank me, man - seriously. I was once a new member and a company gave me the opportunity to run a log. Too often, new members are overlooked because of post history (lack of), etc. It's a risk. But after reviewing your post here, I figured you were a stand-up person that would run an unbiased log because you clearly do not jump into the first ship that rolls out of the harbor - you think for yourself. So, it's my way of saying, "Welcome to AM. We all hope you stay a while."
    And plus, you were very detailed in your application, so that tells me that you have self-pride. That's a good thing.
    I have nothing but good things to say about AM so far. For the short time I've been here I have noticed many positives over other boards. And I hope to stay just as detailed in my log. I will give some background info on myself as well, as not too many people know me yet.

  16. im waaaaaaaaaaiting...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im waaaaaaaaaaiting...
    PATIENCE !

    It'll be here before ya know it !

  18. MY FORMEX IS HEREE!!!!!!!!!!! YYYEAA BUDDY!!!! Log will be up momentarily

  19. I just received my Formex too! Log will be up shortly

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    I just received my Formex too! Log will be up shortly
    Good to hear. Hell, I'm jealous! I guess little old disposable Reps have to stand in line like everyone else.

    /Gone.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Good to hear.Hell, I'm jealous! I guess little old disposable Reps have to stand in line like everyone else.

    I know how that feels!

  22. just got mine! log will be up in a few

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    just got mine! log will be up in a few
    Awesome! Can't wait to stop by

  24. I received my formex yesterday. I popped the first pill earlier today. I'll have my log up shortly.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Several impending logs of epic proportions in here!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  26. Now we're just waiting on CelC5 to put a log up and everyone is good to go !


  27. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Now we're just waiting on CelC5 to put a log up and everyone is good to go !

    Indeed. Also, please note the requirements that were posted when you applied.

    I wish you all the best.

  28. cant wait to try this stuff out
    Team Orbit
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)
    By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:57 AM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  4. Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in