Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE: We have decided to REWARD the person with the most detailed and informative log with a FREE IBE product of your choice. No matter how the review is playing out (Positive or Negative), we will reward you for your hard work. All you have to do is keep a very detailed log, with great discussion on the product (Ingredients, delivery, etc) and you have yourself a FREE IBE PRODUCT of your choice. Damn, I want in on this!

How's this sound to the testers?
You guys go all out! what a deal

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, guys, do it, and get some REVERSE! :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im lying when i say im a little bit jealous. Cause i am very jealous! :scared:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
So, guys, do it, and get some REVERSE! :D

I'll try my hardest to have the best log. I want some X-Dreams!!! Cannabinoid receptor activation!? Hell yea!! LOL. Or maybe some Epistane. If the Formex is as good as it sounds, i'd get a bottle of that! So many great products, it'd be hard to choose just one :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll try my hardest to have the best log. I want some X-Dreams!!! Cannabinoid receptor activation!? Hell yea!! LOL. Or maybe some Epistane. If the Formex is as good as it sounds, i'd get a bottle of that! So many great products, it'd be hard to choose just one :)
Lungz is sponsoring a run of x-dreams for me so my whining is not nearly as bad as it may sound. He tried to see about canadian shipping but it was a company no-go and i value him. :footinmouth: :spam: :type: :scared::18:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lungz is sponsoring a run of x-dreams for me so my whining is not nearly as bad as it may sound. He tried to see about canadian shipping but it was a company no-go and i value him. :footinmouth: :spam: :type: :scared::18:

Dude just move! :) cant complain with some free X-dreams, people who logged it, loved it

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to seeing all of your results. :)

Don't forget to post a link to your log in this thread. :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Word on the street is that one of the loggers will have to forego his opportunity because of personal reasons. That will leave a position open for a new tester.
Sooooo, who's interested? If you have already applied, please bump your application; if you have yet to apply, get your application in! (Please review the requirements)
Time is ticking... :D

Tester Requirements:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
  • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
  • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
  • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
  • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
  • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product
Essential statistics for application:

• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your AV's get better and better Iron:scared:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yep guys, I gotta take myself out of the running for this contest. Some personal issues came about and I would have had to postpone the start of this log.

Instead of making everyone wait, I told Iron I will give up my spot for another member to get a shot at logging this :)

My loss, your gain.. so jump on this opportunity guys !!

Good luck everyone !

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One position open? :scared:

Let's see those applications guys!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Spot filled:
PhysiqueFreak
He is going to pop his Sponsored Log cherry. :biglaugh:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Any ETA on when this will arrive? I'm not anxious or anything....lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any ETA on when this will arrive? I'm not anxious or anything....lol
Yes.
Update: We are going to be able to ship this out A LOT sooner than originally planned. The ETA should be close to this coming week for you testers. I will give you a more definite answer tomorrow, or tonight - depends on when I speak to Lake. It's coming! :D

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Spot filled:
PhysiqueFreak
He is going to pop his Sponsored Log cherry. :biglaugh:
Yes, and I appreciate the opportunity Iron and IBE. I am honored to be one of the people to log this innovative product!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, and I appreciate the opportunity Iron and IBE. I am honored to be one of the people to log this innovative product!
Congrats buddy ! :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've heard a few little birdies tell me it could be here by the end of this coming week or the beginning of the next. Just waiting on labeling I believe.
That's awesome :D

I can't wait until you guys start up the logs !

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Just got home for spring break last night and getting my diet in check for the formex log ;). Just ate 5 eggs and three pieces of toast for breakfast (that's about all my stomach can handle in one sitting... im a snacker)

P.S. Iron, if the delivery date on the formex is looking more like the very end of the week or next week, you can send it to the 2nd week address I sent you in PM's to be safe. I hope that made sense

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got home for spring break last night and getting my diet in check for the formex log ;). Just ate 5 eggs and three pieces of toast for breakfast (that's about all my stomach can handle in one sitting... im a snacker)

P.S. Iron, if the delivery date on the formex is looking more like the very end of the week or next week, you can send it to the 2nd week address I sent you in PM's to be safe. I hope that made sense
Will do, PF. I'm looking forward to your run with it. :burnout:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Will do, PF. I'm looking forward to your run with it. :burnout:
I am too! I was bored today and thought about making the log because I started tracking my diet again. I had a bad pre-spring break week with the gf and wasn't eating enough or eating right, so I'm getting back on track this week before the Formex arrives. I'll be trying to take in around 3,000-3,500 cals even though I'll probably have to ease my stomach back into it. Anyway, I'll get into more detail when I decide to make my log.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am too! I was bored today and thought about making the log because I started tracking my diet again. I had a bad pre-spring break week with the gf and wasn't eating enough or eating right, so I'm getting back on track this week before the Formex arrives. I'll be trying to take in around 3,000-3,500 cals even though I'll probably have to ease my stomach back into it. Anyway, I'll get into more detail when I decide to make my log.
I'm so stoked that you are excited about the logging opportunity. It's a great motivational tool, in my opinion. It allows you to track your progress and helps in reaching your goals. It's also a great reference point to go back to review to see where you can improve or modify something for greater results.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I'm so stoked that you are excited about the logging opportunity. It's a great motivational tool, in my opinion. It allows you to track your progress and helps in reaching your goals. It's also a great reference point to go back to review to see where you can improve or modify something for greater results.
I agree, and it couldn't have come at a better time either. I was losing track of my bodybuilding/overall physical goals over the past two weeks and this break from school and the rest of life while I'm at school will be very beneficial. Also, it definitely helps when I get the opportunity to run a new product that noone has tried yet. Definitely motivation, and I thank you for that Iron!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, and it couldn't have come at a better time either. I was losing track of my bodybuilding/overall physical goals over the past two weeks and this break from school and the rest of life while I'm at school will be very beneficial. Also, it definitely helps when I get the opportunity to run a new product that noone has tried yet. Definitely motivation, and I thank you for that Iron!
You don't have to thank me, man - seriously. I was once a new member and a company gave me the opportunity to run a log. Too often, new members are overlooked because of post history (lack of), etc. It's a risk. But after reviewing your post here, I figured you were a stand-up person that would run an unbiased log because you clearly do not jump into the first ship that rolls out of the harbor - you think for yourself. So, it's my way of saying, "Welcome to AM. We all hope you stay a while." :D
And plus, you were very detailed in your application, so that tells me that you have self-pride. That's a good thing.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to thank me, man - seriously. I was once a new member and a company gave me the opportunity to run a log. Too often, new members are overlooked because of post history (lack of), etc. It's a risk. But after reviewing your post here, I figured you were a stand-up person that would run an unbiased log because you clearly do not jump into the first ship that rolls out of the harbor - you think for yourself. So, it's my way of saying, "Welcome to AM. We all hope you stay a while." :D
And plus, you were very detailed in your application, so that tells me that you have self-pride. That's a good thing.
I have nothing but good things to say about AM so far. For the short time I've been here I have noticed many positives over other boards. And I hope to stay just as detailed in my log. I will give some background info on myself as well, as not too many people know me yet.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
MY FORMEX IS HEREE!!!!!!!!!!! YYYEAA BUDDY!!!! Log will be up momentarily :head:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I just received my Formex too! Log will be up shortly

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my formex yesterday. I popped the first pill earlier today. I'll have my log up shortly.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Now we're just waiting on CelC5 to put a log up and everyone is good to go !

:thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now we're just waiting on CelC5 to put a log up and everyone is good to go !

:thumbsup:
Indeed. Also, please note the requirements that were posted when you applied.

I wish you all the best.