Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I going on a vacation soon till the 30th! I have never been mad that I am going on vacation before lol. Starting a cut after that..
There is a rumour that you intend to postpone your vacation. :D

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
• Height : 5'10"
• Weight : 196
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5x5, low volume w/ longer rest periods, high volume w/ shorter rest periods, DC training(the best) I have been training seriously for 3yrs and lifting for 5.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : DC Training. It's an extreme program that hits every body part twice per week. It utilizes rest pause sets, static holds, slow negatives, explosive positives, and extreme stretching.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Multi, Xtend, 6g Fish Oil per day, B-Complex, LG's T-911(will be gone before the Formex would arrive here) and Whey.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None/None/None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : At least 300g protein per day, low fat, and moderate to high carbs. I basically eat whatever I want but keep it clean and make sure I meet mt protein requirement.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/88701-bassgods-mass-xxxplosion.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/98275-cherry-poppin-pinnin.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/117526-bassgod-calls-t.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? My logs are very detailed, I will give an honest review of the product, I have used TD Form in the past and am interested in comparing that with Formex, I love form in general, i'd like to use something to give me an extra boost in the gym, and i'm looking to gain a few pounds of LBM and more strength. Also, I have never been selected to do a sponsored log before, so i'd like to show everyone that I can do what is required and more and will not disappoint! IBE is a great company with great products and technologies, so I know this will be yet another success for them. With that being said, this product will obviously work and live up to the label claims. Bring on the Formex!!! :dl:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
There is a rumour that you intend to postpone your vacation. :D

Ha ha really I am primed for this vacation. I am also very excited for this innovative twist on an old favorite. An etherized version has been talked about for a long time, by many people, and now that it is here I am pumped to see how it will play out with the real world. Bring on the logs, sponsored or not. There will be plenty of feedback on this one I'm sure, including mine when the time is right.:wink1:

My vacation, is me and and my siblings skiing some uncharted slopes in the Colorado Rockies.:biglaugh:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
SWG, gets my vote!!! But i guess my vote is tainted considering he's my training partner. Anyways i think he'd make a great choice as he's consistent with his training, his diets in check, and he has a training partner to push him to the limits (yes, that's a pat on the back for myself, lol). Anyways good luck to all the contestants.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vacation, is me and and my siblings skiing some uncharted slopes in the Colorado Rockies.:biglaugh:
Wish you tonnes of fun! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SWG, gets my vote!!! But i guess my vote is tainted considering he's my training partner. Anyways i think he'd make a great choice as he's consistent with his training, his diets in check, and he has a training partner to push him to the limits (yes, that's a pat on the back for myself, lol). Anyways good luck to all the contestants.
I agree, that's why I am personally Sponsoring him with a run with X-Dreams. :D

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
nice

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some last minute entries. I want to see some good logs!

Good luck to those of you that enter :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump for some last minute entries. I want to see some good logs!

Good luck to those of you that enter :thumbsup:
I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy) / CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now. :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy)/ CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now. :D
Thats a solid line-up, much better than other choices i have seen.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy)/ CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now. :D
:stooges:

LOL, just kidding. A few more last minute apps couldn't hurt though...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im excited!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im excited! :party::party:
Oh no, damn! I guess you didn't get the memo on the excessive gayness of using smilies... yeeeeaahhhh, ummm sorry. I'm going to have to say noooo.

Good talk, mmmmmmkay.

:D

Just joking.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy) / CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now. :D
that's a great selection. i'm 2 weeks into a 6 week cycle, or i'd be all over this IL.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, damn! I guess you didn't get the memo on the excessive gayness of using smilies... yeeeeaahhhh, ummm sorry. I'm going to have to say noooo.

Good talk, mmmmmmkay.

:D

Just joking.
i didnt post the smilies. no idea what ur talking about...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can either submit your application in here, or send it to me, via PM.
Please be as detailed as possible.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Tester Requirements:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
  • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
  • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
  • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
  • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
  • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product
Essential statistics for application:

Age 33

- Height 5'11"

- Weight 193

- Body type endo

- Training Experience (details)
I started training at 22,exclusively long distance running.I have been running occasionally and lifting steadily since 27.

- Current Training Schedule ( detail, give me your workouts)
I lift most evenings and don't have a set rest day e.g.I've lifted the past 9 days consecutively.Weight training is based around compound movements,primarily Olympic lifting with deadlifting heavily focused on as well.Once every week and a half I hit up ME deadlifting.Attempt a dead PR 1-2x monthly,I always close deadlifting with a set of 15x315.

I employ heavy sets at around 85-95% 1RM with drop sets to burn out on most exercises at 60% 1RM.I don't do near ME squatting as far as weight is concerned,I prefer 20 rep ATG sets with 225 (my ATG squat PR is 365).Squatting is done mostly for conditioning,I don't do anything else for legs as Oly lifts hit them hard and I've never been interested in gaining size on my legs.Every other body part is hit at least twice weekly e.g.I'll do some heavy HS lat pulldowns 3x6-12x270 chased with a static hold on a conventional pullup bar for at least 60 seconds.

- Cardio Schedule (details)
I'm running 1.5-2 miles in the morning w/abs post w/o.The last week I've been doing a mile via a slow jog on the treadmill,I take this slow e.g. 12 minute mile and I stop.

- Supplement History

HEAT
ALCAR
DCP (which contains PLCAR)
Phenogen
ECA
A-AGK-bulk
AEE-bulk
tyrosine
transdermal formestane
GTE
fish oil
Kanna
T-911
Adrenalean
FocusXT
Sesathin
Synthesize/the Size (Avant)
Havoc
ShredXS
Sesamin
BlueUp
6-0X0
11-0X0
NovedeXT

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
N/A

- Current Diet & Macros (details)

Started cutting 2 weeks ago.Low carb,calories are kept between1500-2000 ED except Saturday,which is 2200-2700

I don't have any logs on this board but I will update my log 5 days weekly if selected.

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)
I've used transdermal formestane (stand alone as well as within AAS/PH cycles) in the past and could compare the efficacy of both.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I've used transdermal formestane (stand alone as well as within AAS/PH cycles) in the past and could compare the efficacy of both.
Just realised that your app is inlcuded in the quote. nice bro.

I also realised that i did not add my supplement history into my app.

Ill go edit.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am reviewing the applications that I have to determine the loggers. Please note that it is not personal, and I am not picking people based on relationship.

The loggers will be announced tonight!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am reviewing the applications that I have to determine the loggers. Please note that it is not personal, and I am not picking people based on relationship.

The loggers will be announced tonight!
Good deal... Good Luck everyone ! :cheers:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to wait until tomorrow morning so that I may get a few questions that I have answered. Should be before 1200ET.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took interest in running IBE's Formex. We highly appreciate each and every one of you.

The remaining two loggers are:
AK32408 and Bassgod

So the 5 Testers are:
Trauma1
CelC5
Nosnmiveins
AK32408
Bassgod

All testers, please PM me your shipping information. I also will have a disclaimer for you guys to confirm.

I'm excited!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome opportunity IBE!!! :head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, guys! Looking forward to the logs.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took interest in running IBE's Formex. We highly appreciate each and every one of you.

The remaining two loggers are:
AK32408 and Bassgod

So the 5 Testers are:
Trauma1
CelC5
Nosnmiveins
AK32408
Bassgod

All testers, please PM me your shipping information. I also will have a disclaimer for you guys to confirm.

I'm excited!
quite the crew you selected IL! a bunch of trouble makers!!

congrats guys....i'll be following this as it seems like an interesting product.

Jerime

Awards
You can either submit your application in here, or send it to me, via PM.
Please be as detailed as possible.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Tester Requirements:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
  • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
  • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
  • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
  • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
  • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product
Essential statistics for application:

• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)
• Height :6'3
• Weight :232
• Body type :mid
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Tylenol
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None as of yet.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jerime

Awards
Give me a shot!!!!

I'm Strategicmove! :D

When can i get a chance to test for you guys, man what does a brother have to do. I have the time, the skills, the motivation, and the connections.

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest, Jerime; however, your application is 1 day late. The testers were picked already - sorry. I look forward to seeing you apply in the near future, though! ;)
When can i get a chance to test for you guys, man what does a brother have to do. I have the time, the skills, the motivation, and the connections.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 5' 10"

• Weight : 188

• Body type : Mesomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting for the last 5 years, 3 seriously. I have done strength and hypertrophy based programs (i.e., 5x5, D.C., etc.) D.C. has been my favorite so far and would be what i would be logging on

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : D.C. Training
Monday-Wide grip bench Warmup 2x 10
195 1x8
185 to failure
185 1x13
205 2 inch bottom reps 1x10
Military Press: Warmup 2x10
110 1x9
110 to failure
105 1x14
115 20 second static
Skull crushers: Warm up 2x10
75 1x9
75 to failure
70 1x12
75 23 second static
Dumbell side raises20 each 5x 10
Unassisted chinups 4x 10
Lat pulldowns warmup 2x10
125 1x10
125 to failure
120 1x 14
130 static hold 28 seconds

Tuesday-Preacher curls warmup 2x10
85 1x10
85 to failure
80 1x 12
85 28 sec static
Hammer curls straight set of 38
Squat(couldnt follow d.c. style today due to only one spotter)
275 5x5
Leg curls warm up 2x10
100 1x9
100 to failure
90 1x13
90 22 sec static

Wednesday- Off

Thursday- Repeat monday but with different iso lifts

Friday- Repeat tuesday but with different iso lifts

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
30 mns AM fasted cardio(with xtend), HIIT on MWF

• Current Sport Played : Football, Baseball, and Powerlifting(Baseball and Powerlifting season now)

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Sizeon, Xtend, ON Whey, Animal Pak, Fish oils, and Vitargo

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Around 3300 calories. Typical diet consists of
Breakfast: Oatmeal, low fat milk and whey shake, Tblspoon of olive oil
Snack1:Handful of almonds, powerbar
Lunch: Grilled chicken Breast or Turkey, Brown rice or sweet potato, Steamed vegetables(brocolli most often) Lowfat milk
Snack 2: Colossal 100 bar, Handful of almonds or walnuts
Dinner: Some form of lean meat( Chicken, Turkey) or something like salmon. Sweet potatoes or brown rice, more steamed veggies, Tblspoon olive oil.
I also have a Protein shake along with cottage cheese before bed.

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)
Cuttin up Panther style with Musclepharms Shred Matrix(sponsored)

i really like all the good reviews on this stuff and would really like to try it. i will do a good log for you guys, hope to hear from you soon.

Jerime

Awards
Thank you anyways. i look forward to working with you guys down the road. You look like a great resource,

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congrats to the winners!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: We have decided to REWARD the person with the most detailed and informative log with a FREE IBE product of your choice. No matter how the review is playing out (Positive or Negative), we will reward you for your hard work. All you have to do is keep a very detailed log, with great discussion on the product (Ingredients, delivery, etc) and you have yourself a FREE IBE PRODUCT of your choice. Damn, I want in on this!

How's this sound to the testers?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: We have decided to REWARD the person with the most detailed and informative log with a FREE IBE product of your choice. No matter how the review is playing out (Positive or Negative), we will reward you for your hard work. All you have to do is keep a very detailed log, with great discussion on the product (Ingredients, delivery, etc) and you have yourself a FREE IBE PRODUCT of your choice. Damn, I want in on this!

very smart.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's just motivated me to make my best log ever.....;)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the testers! Looks like a good group.(no DJs or Boxmen):18:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

SSSIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Sounds like I'm gonna really have to step my game up and make an awesome log for you guys. Man I can't wait !

:thumbsup: