Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can either submit your application in here, or send it to me, via PM.
Please be as detailed as possible.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Tester Requirements:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
  • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
  • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
  • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
  • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
  • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product
Essential statistics for application:

• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!! HAHAHA!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT opportunity and I vote for Trauma!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trauma is set up to run Formex already. ;)
He's a beastly murse!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SWEET!

Great opportunity ritch here :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
isn't this a PCT item? man i feel old today.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isn't this a PCT item? man i feel old today.
Nope.
It is best, IMO, to use on a Recomp or cut; however, it can be used ON cycle, or OFF. And there's no need to cycle it! Here's the write-up...

IBE Formex (Formestane-MCPE)

-Rapidly Decrease Estrogens
-Skyrocket Testosterone Levels
-Ferociously Increase Libido
-Greatly Increase Free Test – Lower SHBG
-Ether Technology Prevents Rapid Breakdown

The same company that brought you new innovations like acetylated resveratrol, 2-bromomelatonin, and Epistane IBE is proud to announce its latest innovation: Formex. The wait for the most potent anti-estrogen ever to hit the market is over. Formex is a revolution in the battle against estradiol because it utilizes one of the most potent second generation steroidal aromatase inhibitors and supercharges it by rearranging the 17B-hydroxyl group to give you the longest lasting, legal anti-estrogen. This rearrangement, called methylcyclopentyl ether (MCPE), is what allows for the incredible increase in bioavailability, allowing for a smaller dose with much greater testosterone boosting and estradiol reducing effects. Don’t waste your money on regular formestane, which hastily breaks down in the body, experience IBE Formex and take your body to the next level!

What is actually in Formex?
Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. Formex also does not need to be cycled because besides its potent anti-estrogen activity it is also mildly androgenic, which allows Formex to regulate proper HPTA function without suppression.

Is Formex better than regular Formestane?
By far! IBE has corrected the problem with traditional formestane products; low bioavailability. With Formex you can now rest assured that your liver is not rapidly degrading your anti-estrogen before it ever reaches systemic circulation. How does this work? Formex resists biodegradation with a dual shield. The first defense is evasion. Typically when something is ingested it is carried through the stomach and into the small intestine where nutrients are absorbed and brought into circulation for processing. The vein responsible for this is the hepatic portal vein (HPV). As the name implies it brings blood directly to the liver for processing and is the site of regular formestane biodegradation. However, there is a loophole in this defense. The more lipophilic (fat loving) a substance is the lower the chance of it entering the HPV and the greater the chance of it entering lymphatic circulation. Since ethers cannot Hydrogen bond and a hydrocarbon group has been added, it becomes much more lipophilic. These substances can enter lacteals, make their way into the lymphatic system, bypass the liver, and reach systemic circulation before ever seeing the first sign of hepatic metabolism. This means not only can you get greater estradiol suppression but for a much longer period than before. The second defense is the MCPE in the 17b position. This group protects itself from cleavage because it is large and bulky and repels the enzyme responsible.

What can I expect with Formex?
With Formex you can expect to feel your libido skyrocket and watch your bloat dwindle away. Plus, Formex is not only an anti-estrogen but it also has mild anabolic properties that allow for strength and muscle gains, as well as a heightened ferocity in the gym. On cycle you can expect to see a hardened physique and greatly reduced risk of forming estradiol-induced gynecomastia.

When should I use Formex?
Formex can be used anytime that you would like greatly increase your testosterone levels, decrease levels of estradiol, and increase athletic performance.

ON CYCLE AND PCT: It can be used on cycle to reduce the bloat associated with aromatizing compounds or to prevent estradiol-related gynecomastia. Formex can also be used in PCT to prevent valuable testosterone from converting to estradiol. It is important to understand that the dosing regimen for Formex is much different than traditional formestane. Since it lasts longer in the body, it requires less frequent doses. In studies of cycloalkyl ether derivatives of estradiol, researchers found that these highly lipophilic substances were capable of being stored in fat and create a time released effect. Other studies have shown that formestane given parenterally at a mere 250mg inhibited the activity of aromatase >85% for 2 weeks! Since Formex enters systemic circulation similarly to formestane given parenterally you can achieve maximal results without the use of transdermals or injectables.

BRIDGE: One of the most effective uses for Formex is using it as a bridge between cycles. No need for a full, all out PCT between cycles, use Formex while recovering and prevent muscle wasting, while keeping libido elevated.

STANDALONE: Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!

TRT: Formex can provide valuable protection against gynecomastia for those on TRT. The risk of gynecomastia while on TRT is greatly increased as the body adjusts to its surroundings by increasing circulating levels of CYP (aromatase) to combat the rapid rise in testosterone levels.

* Note: subject to change (more information)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma is set up to run Formex already. ;)
He's a beastly murse!
Damn murses'!

The write-up is very impressive as well, lungz. I like how it outlines the hepatic portal system, and how it can be bypassed.

I'm really looking forward to logging this.

:dl:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow mr lungz....that is an impressive write-up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck applicants! I'm assuming dosing protocol will go into play with this? Do you know if this will require a taper like other form products?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity. I'm jealous. Trauma you going to cut/recomp or what with this?
Not sure yet. I may look to recomp with it; that's really the direction i'm looking to go at this point.

I plan on a major bulker this fall, so i want to reconstruct in ways first.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if i were to apply and be chosen, when would this be in my hands? as stated in the other thread my prop/tren PCT consisting of Clomid only is coming up in about a week

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck applicants! I'm assuming dosing protocol will go into play with this? Do you know if this will require a taper like other form products?
It actually could be dosed lower from some reports, which will benefit the user by lasting longer. Of course, we won't know this to be exact until we get more feedback from loggers.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i were to apply and be chosen, when would this be in my hands? as stated in the other thread my prop/tren PCT consisting of Clomid only is coming up in about a week
I'm checking into that for you. Just give me until tomorow; everyone at IBE is in bed. :D

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So for newbs, would Formex function as an AI? Would it do well stacked with something like DS Activate Extreme?

I've seen some people run Activate Extreme + Stoked along with an AI. Would adding Formex here be a good idea?

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
App

• Height :
5'11''

• Weight :
~175

• Body type :
Ectomorph

Started lifting weights in high school for football and wrestling and then MMA after high school. Been seriously training towards bodybuilding for about a year now. So I'd say I have been lifting weights for about 6-7 years, with 2-3 of that actually knowing what I was doing.

I really like to switch up my workouts every week or two because I feel that I plateau easily. I like to mix it up between DC training, High volume, and basic routines like 5x5. I never lift more than 4 times a week. Usually Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur.

Dymatize Vanilla Whey Protein
Spring Valley Fish Oils/ Rexall Naturals Fish Oils
Animal Pak Multi-V

None.

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
No.

I try to eat around 3500 calories/ day during the week and about 2500 during the weekend.
During the week my macros are usually 140g f (healthy)/240g c/270 g p
During the weekend I lower my carbs 130g f/80g c/ 270g p

I do not have any logs on AM, sry.
I do know how to format to make things easy to read though and will utilize my organization OCD in a log :)

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person):
Because I will run a very detailed log that will update 3-4x a week. I will also be doing nothing but lifting, eating, and logging over spring break while everyone else is in South Padre. I am dedicated to lifting and would make a great log.​

P.S. I have a regular camera to take before/during/after photos on, just didn't have it handy ATM. Oh, and sorry about not having any leg pics, hard to take with camera phone.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
What is actually in Formex?
Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. Formex also does not need to be cycled because besides its potent anti-estrogen activity it is also mildly androgenic, which allows Formex to regulate proper HPTA function without suppression.
how can you say that it's not suppresive if:

1) it is mildly ANDROGENIC (even if only slightly androgenic, it should still be atleast somewhat suppresive of natural testosterone production)

2) you are still waiting on feedback

?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lookin solid, im going to throw an app in, im interested in the estradiol effects and how the joints fare. Nice writeup indeed. :burnout:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great Write Up - will be watching the loggers :bandit:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This product sounds really good. I'm going to research it more so next time a promo like this comes around I'll be throwing an app in !:beerchug:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why wait?
Get one in now! :D
This product sounds really good. I'm going to research it more so next time a promo like this comes around I'll be throwing an app in !:beerchug:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, alright you guys convinced me to enter, lol. I will be putting my app. in tonight when I get home. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck guys, should be some interesting logs. If anybody has run TD Formestane, please do us a favour and apply to log this as a comparison; that would be most useful.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good opportunity, seems like a real solid product.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im waiting to hear from Iron when these will be sent out if i was to be chosen.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From all reports, 2 weeks. Damn, only if you could extend your cycle... :D
Sorry, but I don't think it will happen in a week.
im waiting to hear from Iron when these will be sent out if i was to be chosen.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
From all reports, 2 weeks. Damn, only if you could extend your cycle... :D
Sorry, but I don't think it will happen in a week.
well if u dont mind me starting it 1-1.5 weeks into PCT then im still up for it

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if u dont mind me starting it 1-1.5 weeks into PCT then im still up for it
Get you application up!
I have no problem with it, as long as the front-runner of your PCT is Formex. Meaning, no other supplements that's an AI.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Get you application up!
I have no problem with it, as long as the front-runner of your PCT is Formex. Meaning, no other supplements that's an AI.
Clomid only. no other supps.

• Height : 5'10

• Weight : 205

• Body type : Meso

Training seriously for the past 4 years.

Mon - back/bi's
Tues - chest/tri's
Wed - legs
Thurs - shoulders
Fri - arms

Clomid (haven't started yet)

None

I have crohn's disease but am not currently being treated for it or on any medication for it.

Dont know exacts here as i dont feel that counting is neccessary for ME.

Protein between 250-300g ed
Carbs between 100-250g ed
Fats between 20-30g ed

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/113342-test-prop-tren.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/96366-getting-my-swoll.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106849-smash-fully-loaded.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83211-drive-through-jungle.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78986-getting-ready-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77096-nosnmiveins-drive-get.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person):

I have always been interested in Formestane, when i decided to finally purchase it was pulled from the shelves everywhere and i was SOL. I want to eventually be able to run it in all its forms (pun intended)...PCT, standalone, and on cycle and see what it is truely all about. Also, i am a lot more interested in the oral formestane because my gf and i definitely have a lot of body contact and i dont it affecting her in anyway.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when is the latest that we can run this? I'm doing tbol and s4 right now I have 3 weeks left then i start clomid. I'm going to thailand for a week and a half in april 9-19th would i be able to start it then or is that too long of a wait to do a log?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Essential statistics for application:

• Height : 6'3"

• Weight : 196

• Body type : ecto, meso

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :12 years of weights on and off recently serious since october. Hiit, DC, fst-7, powerlifting (minimal) rest pause. Football 5 years, rugby 4 years, hockey 11 years.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Using a combination of powerlifting movements, fst-7, DC and rest pause.
EG. Legs: Olympic front squat 10, 10, 10, 6. Step ups 10, 10, 10. FST-7 leg press: 200x8flex for 12 seconds flood with water 400x8 flex for 12 flood, 400 and the cycle repeats 7x and weights vary with fatigue. ham curls, seated calf raises supered with standing calf raises.
Back, Chest/bis, rest, legs, shoulders/tris, rest.
Using rest pause with shoulders, chest and back.

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None, None, None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Eczema on skin

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Morning : eggs, oatmeal, fruit and vegetables OR fruit smoothie with 30G protein, PWO shake - fruit ,juice, protein. 6-8 oz of chicken, pork, steak or fish W/ rice, potatoes, whole wheat or sprouted grain breads. also, broccoli, celery, apples, bananas. Meal 4 repeat meal 3, meal 5: 30 grams of protein from meat of any kind, 40 grams of carbs any kind and atleast 2 cups of fresh fruit or vegetables. Meal 6 protein and water. Throughout the day i add another dose of Purple wraath if i am not recovering and i will probably add in a multi since i am training hard.

*Supplement history: Size-on, Superpump 250, kre-alkalyn, M1t, halodrol, masterdrol, 4-ad, phytotestosterone, toco-8, animal stack, hyperdrol, hyperdrol X2, axis ht, anabolic pump, p-slin, purple wraath, cell -tech, nitro-tech, drive, igf-2, neovar, NOZ full throttle, Intra-xcell, Steeledge, Horsepower, 6-oxo, formadrol extreme, novedex xt, retain, C2, Kreaceps, Super Cissus, Powerfull, DCP.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114931-somewhatfilms-video-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111619-somewhats-p-sarm.html <--- couldnt finish due to yohimbe
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64110-intraxcell-steeledge-gift.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? I am not currently running anything hormonal so i would be a good candidate to see what this stuff does solo. I am not taking much of anything besides aminos and protein so any progress or issues would be easy to monitor and identify. I deliver on my logs, i post videos often in a video log i have so pics are a non-issue. I dont drink or do drugs, i have not touched a PH in 3 years and have been an active board member for over 3 years. I am in the middle of a nice recomp ive gaines a few pounds and hardened up significantly i want to keep moving ahead.

* current supps: Nitrocore On whey protein, Purple wraath by controlled labs, and mega mens multi by GNC. I have a big tub of L-leucine and Waxy maise starch that i at times may use also.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Height : 6'4.5 (I round up when people ask how tall I am :p )
Weight : 230
Body type : Meso
Training Experience (please be detailed) : I have been lifting for a solid 2 years now and I played almost every sport my High School had to offer, and basketball my freshman year of college.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I currently just started a 3 month training program right out of a Muscle & Fitness magazine. I usually just make my own routines but I thought it would be a great time to switch things up and have a good structured program to try out.
Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Intra-Aid by Universal Nutrition, Animal Pak, P-Slin, Bulk L-Leucine, and Raspberry Ketones from NutraPlanet, Potassium, Somnidren GH and ZMK from MST, and ATW Cinnamon Bun whey protein.
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No/No/No
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No
Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : My diet varies daily but I always have oatmeal for breakfast and a protein shake before bed. My macro's are: Carbs around 400g, Protein around 250-300g, and Fats around 20-25g
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : /forum/supplement-reviews-logs/108607-ak32408-s-joints.html#post1642233
Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person) I haven't ran any sort of test booster or anything else like that for a good 6 months so I will notice almost immdiately what I'm feeling from this product. All of my supplements are pretty basic, but I can drop a few of them if I need to for my chances to log this product. I will give as much detail in my log as I possibly can and I'll be honest about what effects from the product I'm feeling in each update.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
• Height :5'10''
• Weight :220
• Body type :Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been training ever I was a freshman in highschool, 9 years now. I have done everything from BFS, my own random workouts, westside, exact Arnald workouts, warrior workout, and now currently Tabata intervals.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Currently lifting Tabata intervals Tues-Sat Here is the past week:
2-24-09 Chest, ABs
Pushups...very hard
Incline machine bench 1 plate...very tough
DB bench 30x6 sets, 40x2 sets...too easy went up in weight, will increase next time
Decline cable fly
reverse crunch
crunch
2-25-09 Legs, Calves
Squat 185...will increase by about 5-10lbs next time, hard to time without partner had to look down every couple of reps
Leg press 4 plates...tough but its leg press so I got through
Leg curls 80...wow cramped in calves and hams but worked
Leg extension 70...tough but could do more weight, will increase next time
standing calves...very hard dropped weight twice
seated calves...did not drop weight but reps dropped significantly
2-26-09 Shoulders, Traps
Smith machine military 1 platex3sets, 35x5 sets
Smith machine upright row 25
DB Lateral raise 20...easy will increase to 25 next week
Incline DB rear Delt 20x2sets, 15x6sets...may do machine next week
BB shrugs 185
DB shrugs 60
2-27-09 Back, Abs
Bent over rows 135...weight was good, grip fails before back however
Pulldowns 100...should increase next time, grip failed as well
Cable rows vbar 85...increase weight next time, got significantly more reps than any other lift
Straight arm pulldowns 50...increase, weight was right for this time
Machine crunch...tough
Bar twist...might do plate twist next time instead
2-28-09 Arms
BB curl 65...will increase next time
DB incline curl 25...may go up to 30's
Hammer curls 30...increase to 35 next time
Skull crushers 60...increase next time
Cable extension 50...increase speed next time
Overhead DB extension 55...good weight
Reverse forearm curls 12.5...started with bar then 15 then 12.5 really hard
Forearm curls bar...good weight
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Spectro 3 multivitamin, Xtend BCAA's, L-Glutamine, Whey protein, Milk Protein Isolate, Waxy Maize Starch
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :protein 200-250g average(chicken, skirt steak, ground round, tuna, protein powders, eggs), Carbs 150-350g average(oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain bread, pasta, lentils, any vegetables, potatoes), Fat 75-100g(peanut butter, flax oil, cheese),
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91293-hatefuls-journey-being.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)
Hatefulone would be an excellent choice to log this product, I have had mutltiple experience with multiple AI's, SERM's, SHBG inhibitors so I would be able to compare. I lift hard and am a diligent note taker on my workouts and am very strict on my diet. Also I'll take before pics in skimpies :scared:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn I going on a vacation soon till the 30th! I have never been mad that I am going on vacation before lol. Starting a cut after that..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deadline for application: Sunday (8-March-09)
Get them in while you can!