Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Deadline for application: Sunday (8-March-09)
    Get them in while you can!
    Time is ticking... don't miss out!


  2. Bump for some last minute entries. I want to see some good logs!

    Good luck to those of you that enter
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Bump for some last minute entries. I want to see some good logs!

    Good luck to those of you that enter
    I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy) / CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy)/ CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now.
    Thats a solid line-up, much better than other choices i have seen.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy)/ CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now.


    LOL, just kidding. A few more last minute apps couldn't hurt though...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy)/ CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now.
    im excited!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im excited!
    Oh no, damn! I guess you didn't get the memo on the excessive gayness of using smilies... yeeeeaahhhh, ummm sorry. I'm going to have to say noooo.

    Good talk, mmmmmmkay.



    Just joking.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I've got 3 great loggers lined up thus far: Trauma1 (Recomp) / Nos (Post Cycle Therapy) / CelC5 (Stand-Alone)... The remaining 2 are being looked at right now.
    that's a great selection. i'm 2 weeks into a 6 week cycle, or i'd be all over this IL.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    that's a great selection. i'm 2 weeks into a 6 week cycle, or i'd be all over this IL.
    Damn, but I'm sure you will use this down the road.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Oh no, damn! I guess you didn't get the memo on the excessive gayness of using smilies... yeeeeaahhhh, ummm sorry. I'm going to have to say noooo.

    Good talk, mmmmmmkay.



    Just joking.
    i didnt post the smilies. no idea what ur talking about...
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, but I'm sure you will use this down the road.

    more likely than not brotha.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You can either submit your application in here, or send it to me, via PM.
    Please be as detailed as possible.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!


    Tester Requirements:
    • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
    • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
    • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
    • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
    • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
    • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product


    Essential statistics for application:




    Age 33

    - Height 5'11"

    - Weight 193

    - Body type endo

    - Training Experience (details)
    I started training at 22,exclusively long distance running.I have been running occasionally and lifting steadily since 27.

    - Current Training Schedule ( detail, give me your workouts)
    I lift most evenings and don't have a set rest day e.g.I've lifted the past 9 days consecutively.Weight training is based around compound movements,primarily Olympic lifting with deadlifting heavily focused on as well.Once every week and a half I hit up ME deadlifting.Attempt a dead PR 1-2x monthly,I always close deadlifting with a set of 15x315.

    I employ heavy sets at around 85-95% 1RM with drop sets to burn out on most exercises at 60% 1RM.I don't do near ME squatting as far as weight is concerned,I prefer 20 rep ATG sets with 225 (my ATG squat PR is 365).Squatting is done mostly for conditioning,I don't do anything else for legs as Oly lifts hit them hard and I've never been interested in gaining size on my legs.Every other body part is hit at least twice weekly e.g.I'll do some heavy HS lat pulldowns 3x6-12x270 chased with a static hold on a conventional pullup bar for at least 60 seconds.

    - Cardio Schedule (details)
    I'm running 1.5-2 miles in the morning w/abs post w/o.The last week I've been doing a mile via a slow jog on the treadmill,I take this slow e.g. 12 minute mile and I stop.

    - Supplement History

    HEAT
    ALCAR
    DCP (which contains PLCAR)
    Phenogen
    ECA
    A-AGK-bulk
    AEE-bulk
    tyrosine
    transdermal formestane
    GTE
    fish oil
    Kanna
    T-911
    Adrenalean
    FocusXT
    Sesathin
    Synthesize/the Size (Avant)
    Havoc
    ShredXS
    Sesamin
    BlueUp
    6-0X0
    11-0X0
    NovedeXT

    - Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
    N/A

    - Current Diet & Macros (details)

    Started cutting 2 weeks ago.Low carb,calories are kept between1500-2000 ED except Saturday,which is 2200-2700


    I don't have any logs on this board but I will update my log 5 days weekly if selected.

    • Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)
    I've used transdermal formestane (stand alone as well as within AAS/PH cycles) in the past and could compare the efficacy of both.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I've used transdermal formestane (stand alone as well as within AAS/PH cycles) in the past and could compare the efficacy of both.
    Just realised that your app is inlcuded in the quote. nice bro.

    I also realised that i did not add my supplement history into my app.

    Ill go edit.

  14. Deadline extended until 1800 hrs (09-MAR-09)

  15. I am reviewing the applications that I have to determine the loggers. Please note that it is not personal, and I am not picking people based on relationship.

    The loggers will be announced tonight!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I am reviewing the applications that I have to determine the loggers. Please note that it is not personal, and I am not picking people based on relationship.

    The loggers will be announced tonight!
    Good deal... Good Luck everyone !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  17. I am going to have to wait until tomorrow morning so that I may get a few questions that I have answered. Should be before 1200ET.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I am going to have to wait until tomorrow morning so that I may get a few questions that I have answered. Should be before 1200ET.
    quit your teasing!!

  19. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took interest in running IBE's Formex. We highly appreciate each and every one of you.

    The remaining two loggers are:
    AK32408 and Bassgod

    So the 5 Testers are:
    Trauma1
    CelC5
    Nosnmiveins
    AK32408
    Bassgod


    All testers, please PM me your shipping information. I also will have a disclaimer for you guys to confirm.

    I'm excited!

  20. Congrats Testers!!!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Congrats Testers!!!
    Thanks ! I'm really excited to log this
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  22. Thanks for the awesome opportunity IBE!!!

  23. thanks IBE!!!!

  24. Congratulations, guys! Looking forward to the logs.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took interest in running IBE's Formex. We highly appreciate each and every one of you.

    The remaining two loggers are:
    AK32408 and Bassgod

    So the 5 Testers are:
    Trauma1
    CelC5
    Nosnmiveins
    AK32408
    Bassgod


    All testers, please PM me your shipping information. I also will have a disclaimer for you guys to confirm.

    I'm excited!
    quite the crew you selected IL! a bunch of trouble makers!!

    congrats guys....i'll be following this as it seems like an interesting product.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You can either submit your application in here, or send it to me, via PM.
    Please be as detailed as possible.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!


    Tester Requirements:
    • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
    • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
    • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
    • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
    • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
    • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product


    Essential statistics for application:

    • Age :
    • Height :
    • Weight :
    • Body type :
    • Training Experience (please be detailed) :
    • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
    • Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
    • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
    • Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)
    • Age : 26
    • Height :6'3
    • Weight :232
    • Body type :mid
    • Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
    • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
    • Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Tylenol
    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
    • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None as of yet.
    • Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    ...I'm excited!
    I'm Strategicmove!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Give me a shot!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'm Strategicmove!

    When can i get a chance to test for you guys, man what does a brother have to do. I have the time, the skills, the motivation, and the connections.

    • Age : 26
    • Height :6'3
    • Weight :232
    • Body type :mid
    • Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
    • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
    • Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Tylenol
    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
    • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None as of yet.
    • Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )

  29. Thanks for the interest, Jerime; however, your application is 1 day late. The testers were picked already - sorry. I look forward to seeing you apply in the near future, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerime View Post
    When can i get a chance to test for you guys, man what does a brother have to do. I have the time, the skills, the motivation, and the connections.

    • Age : 26
    • Height :6'3
    • Weight :232
    • Body type :mid
    • Training Experience (please be detailed) : Trained For 3 Years 2001 to 2004 until the birth of daughter, worked out periodically for next 4 years, 6 months on 6 months off, last 8 months have dedicated my time and energy into becoming the most fit person.
    • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I get up at 4:45am 5 days a week. Typical work out varies every two weeks. Will train Back and Biceps (Monday) ,Forearm/ Calves / Abs (Tuesday) , Chest/Tri's(Thursday) , Legs / Abs (Friday), Shoulders/Cardio (Saturday)
    • Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MuscleMilk/AMINO ACIDS - BCAA - Tablets /GNC Multi-Vitamin
    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Tylenol
    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No
    • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 daily calorie intake split between 3 shakes & 4 meals mainly pasta, tuna, Turkey Burgers peanut butter, 2 slices of wheat bread and grits. Intake of fruit in the evening before bed will flex between grapefruit, strawberry, and apples.
    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None as of yet.
    • Why should you be selected as a tester? (I am eager to get results, results that make my veins pop, my muscles stretch to new limits, and create a figure that ripples. I have a great way and passion for spreading the the love. i write on other forms currently and have passed the love of Jacked (i tried their preview pack a few months back) onto bodybuilding.com and other sites. I convinced a few members of my gym to begin using jacked already and will continue to pass it on. If this product works great i will deliver the best testimonial not only to this audience but to my friends over at National Sports Distribution in Tampa Florida and anyone else who will listen. )

  30. Age : 18

    • Sex - M or F : Male

    • Height : 5' 10"

    • Weight : 188

    • Body type : Mesomorph

    • Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting for the last 5 years, 3 seriously. I have done strength and hypertrophy based programs (i.e., 5x5, D.C., etc.) D.C. has been my favorite so far and would be what i would be logging on

    • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : D.C. Training
    Monday-Wide grip bench Warmup 2x 10
    195 1x8
    185 to failure
    185 1x13
    205 2 inch bottom reps 1x10
    Military Press: Warmup 2x10
    110 1x9
    110 to failure
    105 1x14
    115 20 second static
    Skull crushers: Warm up 2x10
    75 1x9
    75 to failure
    70 1x12
    75 23 second static
    Dumbell side raises20 each 5x 10
    Unassisted chinups 4x 10
    Lat pulldowns warmup 2x10
    125 1x10
    125 to failure
    120 1x 14
    130 static hold 28 seconds

    Tuesday-Preacher curls warmup 2x10
    85 1x10
    85 to failure
    80 1x 12
    85 28 sec static
    Hammer curls straight set of 38
    Squat(couldnt follow d.c. style today due to only one spotter)
    275 5x5
    Leg curls warm up 2x10
    100 1x9
    100 to failure
    90 1x13
    90 22 sec static

    Wednesday- Off

    Thursday- Repeat monday but with different iso lifts

    Friday- Repeat tuesday but with different iso lifts

    • Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
    30 mns AM fasted cardio(with xtend), HIIT on MWF

    • Current Sport Played : Football, Baseball, and Powerlifting(Baseball and Powerlifting season now)

    • Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Sizeon, Xtend, ON Whey, Animal Pak, Fish oils, and Vitargo

    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

    • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
    Around 3300 calories. Typical diet consists of
    Breakfast: Oatmeal, low fat milk and whey shake, Tblspoon of olive oil
    Snack1:Handful of almonds, powerbar
    Lunch: Grilled chicken Breast or Turkey, Brown rice or sweet potato, Steamed vegetables(brocolli most often) Lowfat milk
    Snack 2: Colossal 100 bar, Handful of almonds or walnuts
    Dinner: Some form of lean meat( Chicken, Turkey) or something like salmon. Sweet potatoes or brown rice, more steamed veggies, Tblspoon olive oil.
    I also have a Protein shake along with cottage cheese before bed.

    • Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallons

    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
    Panther's blowin up with the help of pSARM(SPONSORED)
    Cuttin up Panther style with Musclepharms Shred Matrix(sponsored)

    i really like all the good reviews on this stuff and would really like to try it. i will do a good log for you guys, hope to hear from you soon.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)
    By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:53 PM
  4. Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in