Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.
- 03-07-2009, 11:23 AM
<48 hours! Bump so more people see this opportunity.
- 03-07-2009, 01:25 PM
03-07-2009, 04:13 PM
03-07-2009, 05:35 PM
• Age : 23
• Height : 5'10"
• Weight : 196
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5x5, low volume w/ longer rest periods, high volume w/ shorter rest periods, DC training(the best) I have been training seriously for 3yrs and lifting for 5.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : DC Training. It's an extreme program that hits every body part twice per week. It utilizes rest pause sets, static holds, slow negatives, explosive positives, and extreme stretching.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Multi, Xtend, 6g Fish Oil per day, B-Complex, LG's T-911(will be gone before the Formex would arrive here) and Whey.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None/None/None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : At least 300g protein per day, low fat, and moderate to high carbs. I basically eat whatever I want but keep it clean and make sure I meet mt protein requirement.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Bassgod's Mass Xxxplosion Cycle!! Cherry Poppin' Pinnin' Cycle!! Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)
• Why should you be selected as a tester? My logs are very detailed, I will give an honest review of the product, I have used TD Form in the past and am interested in comparing that with Formex, I love form in general, i'd like to use something to give me an extra boost in the gym, and i'm looking to gain a few pounds of LBM and more strength. Also, I have never been selected to do a sponsored log before, so i'd like to show everyone that I can do what is required and more and will not disappoint! IBE is a great company with great products and technologies, so I know this will be yet another success for them. With that being said, this product will obviously work and live up to the label claims. Bring on the Formex!!! :dl:
03-08-2009, 09:51 AM
My vacation, is me and and my siblings skiing some uncharted slopes in the Colorado Rockies.
03-08-2009, 10:42 AM
03-08-2009, 02:59 PM
SWG, gets my vote!!! But i guess my vote is tainted considering he's my training partner. Anyways i think he'd make a great choice as he's consistent with his training, his diets in check, and he has a training partner to push him to the limits (yes, that's a pat on the back for myself, lol). Anyways good luck to all the contestants.
03-08-2009, 03:50 PM
03-08-2009, 04:34 PM
03-08-2009, 05:16 PM
03-08-2009, 08:18 PM
03-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Bump for some last minute entries. I want to see some good logs!
Good luck to those of you that enter
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
03-08-2009, 08:46 PM
03-08-2009, 08:48 PM
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
03-08-2009, 10:23 PM
03-08-2009, 10:26 PM
03-08-2009, 10:31 PM
03-08-2009, 10:33 PM
03-08-2009, 10:36 PM
03-08-2009, 10:37 PM
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM
03-08-2009, 11:09 PM
03-09-2009, 12:17 PM
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
I am reviewing the applications that I have to determine the loggers. Please note that it is not personal, and I am not picking people based on relationship.
The loggers will be announced tonight!
Similar Forum Threads
- By celc5 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 242Last Post: 06-28-2009, 09:02 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 57Last Post: 05-19-2009, 02:05 PM
- By conanster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2009, 12:21 PM
- By Lingurdar1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
- By BigRon2000 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:02 AM