Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.
- 03-06-2009, 05:38 PM
- 03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
- 03-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Essential statistics for application:
• Age : 27
• Height : 6'3"
• Weight : 196
• Body type : ecto, meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :12 years of weights on and off recently serious since october. Hiit, DC, fst-7, powerlifting (minimal) rest pause. Football 5 years, rugby 4 years, hockey 11 years.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Using a combination of powerlifting movements, fst-7, DC and rest pause.
EG. Legs: Olympic front squat 10, 10, 10, 6. Step ups 10, 10, 10. FST-7 leg press: 200x8flex for 12 seconds flood with water 400x8 flex for 12 flood, 400 and the cycle repeats 7x and weights vary with fatigue. ham curls, seated calf raises supered with standing calf raises.
Back, Chest/bis, rest, legs, shoulders/tris, rest.
Using rest pause with shoulders, chest and back.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None, None, None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Eczema on skin
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Morning : eggs, oatmeal, fruit and vegetables OR fruit smoothie with 30G protein, PWO shake - fruit ,juice, protein. 6-8 oz of chicken, pork, steak or fish W/ rice, potatoes, whole wheat or sprouted grain breads. also, broccoli, celery, apples, bananas. Meal 4 repeat meal 3, meal 5: 30 grams of protein from meat of any kind, 40 grams of carbs any kind and atleast 2 cups of fresh fruit or vegetables. Meal 6 protein and water. Throughout the day i add another dose of Purple wraath if i am not recovering and i will probably add in a multi since i am training hard.
*Supplement history: Size-on, Superpump 250, kre-alkalyn, M1t, halodrol, masterdrol, 4-ad, phytotestosterone, toco-8, animal stack, hyperdrol, hyperdrol X2, axis ht, anabolic pump, p-slin, purple wraath, cell -tech, nitro-tech, drive, igf-2, neovar, NOZ full throttle, Intra-xcell, Steeledge, Horsepower, 6-oxo, formadrol extreme, novedex xt, retain, C2, Kreaceps, Super Cissus, Powerfull, DCP.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Somewhatfilms.. Video log.
SomeWhat's p-SARM Christmas Loaf-Log. <--- couldnt finish due to yohimbe
IntraXcell/Steeledge - The Gift of AEN
Safe, Smart, Effective: hyperdrol, Retain log
Halodrol 50, 50mg ED
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I am not currently running anything hormonal so i would be a good candidate to see what this stuff does solo. I am not taking much of anything besides aminos and protein so any progress or issues would be easy to monitor and identify. I deliver on my logs, i post videos often in a video log i have so pics are a non-issue. I dont drink or do drugs, i have not touched a PH in 3 years and have been an active board member for over 3 years. I am in the middle of a nice recomp ive gaines a few pounds and hardened up significantly i want to keep moving ahead.
* current supps: Nitrocore On whey protein, Purple wraath by controlled labs, and mega mens multi by GNC. I have a big tub of L-leucine and Waxy maise starch that i at times may use also.
03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
03-06-2009, 06:25 PM
03-06-2009, 08:19 PM
• Age : 23
• Height : 6'4.5 (I round up when people ask how tall I am )
• Weight : 230
• Body type : Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : I have been lifting for a solid 2 years now and I played almost every sport my High School had to offer, and basketball my freshman year of college.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I currently just started a 3 month training program right out of a Muscle & Fitness magazine. I usually just make my own routines but I thought it would be a great time to switch things up and have a good structured program to try out.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Intra-Aid by Universal Nutrition, Animal Pak, P-Slin, Bulk L-Leucine, and Raspberry Ketones from NutraPlanet, Potassium, Somnidren GH and ZMK from MST, and ATW Cinnamon Bun whey protein.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No/No/No
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : My diet varies daily but I always have oatmeal for breakfast and a protein shake before bed. My macro's are: Carbs around 400g, Protein around 250-300g, and Fats around 20-25g
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : /forum/supplement-reviews-logs/108607-ak32408-s-joints.html#post1642233
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person) I haven't ran any sort of test booster or anything else like that for a good 6 months so I will notice almost immdiately what I'm feeling from this product. All of my supplements are pretty basic, but I can drop a few of them if I need to for my chances to log this product. I will give as much detail in my log as I possibly can and I'll be honest about what effects from the product I'm feeling in each update.
IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
03-06-2009, 10:59 PM
• Age :23
• Height :5'10''
• Weight :220
• Body type :Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been training ever I was a freshman in highschool, 9 years now. I have done everything from BFS, my own random workouts, westside, exact Arnald workouts, warrior workout, and now currently Tabata intervals.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Currently lifting Tabata intervals Tues-Sat Here is the past week:
2-24-09 Chest, ABs
Incline machine bench 1 plate...very tough
DB bench 30x6 sets, 40x2 sets...too easy went up in weight, will increase next time
Decline cable fly
2-25-09 Legs, Calves
Squat 185...will increase by about 5-10lbs next time, hard to time without partner had to look down every couple of reps
Leg press 4 plates...tough but its leg press so I got through
Leg curls 80...wow cramped in calves and hams but worked
Leg extension 70...tough but could do more weight, will increase next time
standing calves...very hard dropped weight twice
seated calves...did not drop weight but reps dropped significantly
2-26-09 Shoulders, Traps
Smith machine military 1 platex3sets, 35x5 sets
Smith machine upright row 25
DB Lateral raise 20...easy will increase to 25 next week
Incline DB rear Delt 20x2sets, 15x6sets...may do machine next week
BB shrugs 185
DB shrugs 60
2-27-09 Back, Abs
Bent over rows 135...weight was good, grip fails before back however
Pulldowns 100...should increase next time, grip failed as well
Cable rows vbar 85...increase weight next time, got significantly more reps than any other lift
Straight arm pulldowns 50...increase, weight was right for this time
Bar twist...might do plate twist next time instead
BB curl 65...will increase next time
DB incline curl 25...may go up to 30's
Hammer curls 30...increase to 35 next time
Skull crushers 60...increase next time
Cable extension 50...increase speed next time
Overhead DB extension 55...good weight
Reverse forearm curls 12.5...started with bar then 15 then 12.5 really hard
Forearm curls bar...good weight
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Spectro 3 multivitamin, Xtend BCAA's, L-Glutamine, Whey protein, Milk Protein Isolate, Waxy Maize Starch
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Protein 200-250g average(chicken, skirt steak, ground round, tuna, protein powders, eggs), Carbs 150-350g average(oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain bread, pasta, lentils, any vegetables, potatoes), Fat 75-100g(peanut butter, flax oil, cheese),
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Hateful's journey to being swole jacked
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)
Hatefulone would be an excellent choice to log this product, I have had mutltiple experience with multiple AI's, SERM's, SHBG inhibitors so I would be able to compare. I lift hard and am a diligent note taker on my workouts and am very strict on my diet. Also I'll take before pics in skimpies
03-07-2009, 12:31 AM
03-07-2009, 03:56 AM
Damn I going on a vacation soon till the 30th! I have never been mad that I am going on vacation before lol. Starting a cut after that..
03-07-2009, 10:20 AM
03-07-2009, 11:23 AM
<48 hours! Bump so more people see this opportunity.
03-07-2009, 01:25 PM
03-07-2009, 04:13 PM
03-07-2009, 05:35 PM
• Age : 23
• Height : 5'10"
• Weight : 196
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5x5, low volume w/ longer rest periods, high volume w/ shorter rest periods, DC training(the best) I have been training seriously for 3yrs and lifting for 5.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : DC Training. It's an extreme program that hits every body part twice per week. It utilizes rest pause sets, static holds, slow negatives, explosive positives, and extreme stretching.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Multi, Xtend, 6g Fish Oil per day, B-Complex, LG's T-911(will be gone before the Formex would arrive here) and Whey.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None/None/None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : At least 300g protein per day, low fat, and moderate to high carbs. I basically eat whatever I want but keep it clean and make sure I meet mt protein requirement.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Bassgod's Mass Xxxplosion Cycle!! Cherry Poppin' Pinnin' Cycle!! Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)
• Why should you be selected as a tester? My logs are very detailed, I will give an honest review of the product, I have used TD Form in the past and am interested in comparing that with Formex, I love form in general, i'd like to use something to give me an extra boost in the gym, and i'm looking to gain a few pounds of LBM and more strength. Also, I have never been selected to do a sponsored log before, so i'd like to show everyone that I can do what is required and more and will not disappoint! IBE is a great company with great products and technologies, so I know this will be yet another success for them. With that being said, this product will obviously work and live up to the label claims. Bring on the Formex!!! :dl:
03-08-2009, 09:51 AM
My vacation, is me and and my siblings skiing some uncharted slopes in the Colorado Rockies.
03-08-2009, 10:42 AM
03-08-2009, 02:59 PM
SWG, gets my vote!!! But i guess my vote is tainted considering he's my training partner. Anyways i think he'd make a great choice as he's consistent with his training, his diets in check, and he has a training partner to push him to the limits (yes, that's a pat on the back for myself, lol). Anyways good luck to all the contestants.
03-08-2009, 03:50 PM
03-08-2009, 04:34 PM
03-08-2009, 05:16 PM
03-08-2009, 08:18 PM
03-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Bump for some last minute entries. I want to see some good logs!
Good luck to those of you that enter
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
03-08-2009, 08:46 PM
03-08-2009, 08:48 PM
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
03-08-2009, 10:23 PM
03-08-2009, 10:26 PM
03-08-2009, 10:31 PM
03-08-2009, 10:33 PM
03-08-2009, 10:36 PM
03-08-2009, 10:37 PM
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM
03-08-2009, 11:09 PM
03-09-2009, 12:17 PM
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
I am reviewing the applications that I have to determine the loggers. Please note that it is not personal, and I am not picking people based on relationship.
The loggers will be announced tonight!
03-09-2009, 07:50 PM
03-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I am going to have to wait until tomorrow morning so that I may get a few questions that I have answered. Should be before 1200ET.
03-09-2009, 10:48 PM
03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took interest in running IBE's Formex. We highly appreciate each and every one of you.
The remaining two loggers are:
AK32408 and Bassgod
So the 5 Testers are:
All testers, please PM me your shipping information. I also will have a disclaimer for you guys to confirm.
03-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 74Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM
- By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 180Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:57 AM
- By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 80Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:53 PM
- By bassgod272 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 105Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM