AMS in need of testers for NEW product

tattoopierced1

AMS is looking for a few good testers for our brand new product LIQUIDRONE!

Rules and Regulations:
1)US only (customs is just to much of a pain as is increasing postage costs)
2)No other enhancing products to be used alongside this. Basically we want this run alone, staples are ok such as multivitamins, joint support and the like. Nothing that may alter effects may be used.
3)Users must be 21+ (safety first, sorry to those under 21).
4)The logs must be started in an acceptable time frame from receiving the product. Don't apply if you cant log soon.
5) Those who post more often and are generally useful in the AM community will have an advantage, this is due to the fact that we know you will respect these wishes as well as complete the log.

Required Information:

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)
Past Logs:
Past PH Experience:
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
Diet:
Able to supply before/after pictures:
Why you would like to use the product:

Attachments

tattoopierced1

Lets see them apps people!

Also, please post before pictures in your app if you can.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sweet opportunity. It seems a bit underdosed though. Is there a special delivery method with the liquid that makes less be more?

edit: Just read the description, it seems the liquid amplifies the affects?

tattoopierced1

You dont need as much through the new delivery system.. will also get in your system quicker by this new method as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
taking in less compound and getting the same effects is a good thing, Im going into PCT in a few weeks so im afraid im out.

scottedont

Awards
Statistics: (age - 28,weight - 200,height - 6",bf% - 17.1%)
Past Logs: None
Past PH Experience: None
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: 4 day splits (will post my log afterwork don't think I can get the full workout from memory)
Diet: needs work, but I'm at 2500 calories and trying to get a 60/20/20 split going
Able to supply before/after pictures: can send this evening when I get off work.
Why you would like to use the product:

I am a beginner in weight training. I have been extremely disciplined in my lifting for the past 6 months. I have seen incredible results from working on my diet and staying in the gym. I would love to test your product for two different reasons. The first reason is that I want to see more gains and accomplish more lofty lifting goals. The second reason is because I have only used whey protein and I’m looking forward to expanding my knowledge and results with other supplements. I think that I would be a good tester for your product, because I represent a beginning/average lifter. I’m not freakish (though I want to get there) and I think it would be good for your product to show the drastic results of someone that has just started lifting that stays disciplined and uses your product. I will be just as disciplined with my logging as I am with my lifting. Thanks for your consideration. I will send you before pictures this evening when I get off work.

Thanks again,
Scott Graham
SN: ScottEdont

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey did you guys see we all have AMS Pace Points? :p

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
and i started dienedrone on sunday :(

good luck guys.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I've got to throw my name in the hat here !!!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%) 23, 197lbs, 5'7", yesterday at 13%

Past Logs: have no logged a product

Past PH Experience: havoc x 2, epistane

Exercise Routine that you intend to use: basically a mscle group each day, one week ill go heavy the next light. i mix it up quite a bit. it depends on the day. i run 3-4 days a week 2 HIIT for 20min, other days a 30 run/jog

Diet:3000 cal give or take, 300 protein, 175 carbs, 75 fat

Able to supply before/after pictures: yes sir

Why you would like to use the product: i want to accomplish the goals i have set for myself, long term and short. i train hard, sleep alot, and eat. thats all i do im layed off! so ive been trying out products that are new to me to help me try to achieve my goals. so i have the time and discipline to run a ph to its fullest potential.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobby (bslickb69) needs to drop an application for this.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
When are testers to be chosen?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%) 23, 6'3, 27%
Past Logs: None on this site but I have done a 2 over at ironaddicts in the westside barbell section and training log section
Past PH Experience: used xmass for 30days @90mg 4yrs and gained alot of mass but strength was negligable.
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: If choosen I will plan on running a Sheiko routine which is very high volume. The routine is done 3X/week and my workouts generally last 1-1.5hrs.
Diet: My diet would be below or at maintanence which for me is at 2500 calories. It would consists of plenty of veggies, rice, yogurt, chicken, fruits, oatmeal, and protein shakes(100g/day which is all i have ever needed). I also take in alot of healthy oils such as olive and fish.
Able to supply before/after pictures: will be able to provide before and after pics along with effects such as recovery, pumps, strength, focus, mass, weight, etc.
Why you would like to use the product: I would like to try this product because I am trying to build up my reputation in this community as a reliable source of info on products and training in general. I take my training very seriously and even more take the trust of people very seriously. I am coming off an injury back in Sept. 08 and my lifts have all dropped. The sheiko routine allows me to train hard with the high volume with lower weights but with continuous steady strength gains. Also the injury left me with a much higher body fat % than i had before(it was at 17% weighing 255). I am hoping from this product it will help me gain some strength back and also help with body recomp. I will be able to log everyday answer questions on how product is working.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%) 23, 6'3, 27%
Past Logs: None on this site but I have done a 2 over at ironaddicts in the westside barbell section and training log section
Past PH Experience: used xmass for 30days @90mg 4yrs and gained alot of mass but strength was negligable.
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: If choosen I will plan on running a Sheiko routine which is very high volume. The routine is done 3X/week and my workouts generally last 1-1.5hrs.
Diet: My diet would be below or at maintanence which for me is at 2500 calories. It would consists of plenty of veggies, rice, yogurt, chicken, fruits, oatmeal, and protein shakes(100g/day which is all i have ever needed). I also take in alot of healthy oils such as olive and fish.
Able to supply before/after pictures: will be able to provide before and after pics along with effects such as recovery, pumps, strength, focus, mass, weight, etc.
Why you would like to use the product: I would like to try this product because I am trying to build up my reputation in this community as a reliable source of info on products and training in general. I take my training very seriously and even more take the trust of people very seriously. I am coming off an injury back in Sept. 08 and my lifts have all dropped. The sheiko routine allows me to train hard with the high volume with lower weights but with continuous steady strength gains. Also the injury left me with a much higher body fat % than i had before(it was at 17% weighing 255). I am hoping from this product it will help me gain some strength back and also help with body recomp. I will be able to log everyday answer questions on how product is working.
i also wanted to add my maxes back in 08 were bench:365, squat:435, dead:475. The sheiko base maxes i am using now are squat: 345, bench: 275 and dead im gonna stick with 225 but with higher reps.I also gain muscle very eaisly

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
why discriminate against canadians again. i've never had any problems getting supps across the border. i'd love to try this product as i'm very intrigued by it. please don't rule us canadians out just cause you fear that it won't make it across. anyways i hope you change your mind. if you do i'll be sure to share all my info.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
wish i could log this good luck to the testers to be chosen

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
stats

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%): 21 y/o, 157bls, 5'6", 12%
Past Logs: None but Willing
Past PH Experience: H Drol
Back- 3x pullups 3x chinups 4x deadlifts 3x facebreakers 3x rows 9-12 reps
Shoulders & Arms - 3x upright row, 3x lateral raises, 3x shoulder press, 3x bent over raises, 4x shrugs, 2x power cleans, 3x curls, 3x tricep pushdowns
Rest
Legs - 5x Squats, 3x leg press, 3x 1 leg extensions(for tear drops), 3x leg curl
Chest - 3x pullovers, 4x Bench, 4x incline, 3x cable flys, 3x incline dumbel flys, 3x crossovers
Abs & Forearms - 5x weighted situps, 3x trunk twists, 2x sidebends, 2x legraises, 2x crunches, 3x wrist curls, 3x behind back wrist curls, 3x reverse wrist curls, 2x hammer curls, 2x reverse curls
Diet: 4,000 calories, high carbs, high protein, clean eating
Able to supply before/after pictures: OF COURSE
Why you would like to use the product: AMS is an awesome new company with great products!

Before Pics:
DELETED AGAIN.....

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks to be damn good for anyone who wants to start hardening up before summer! Not a ton of apps yet, but a couple good ones.... Best of luck to those chosen.

And what do you wanna bet that :djparty::bsflag: drops an app off here? Haha....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good apps so far. Lets see some more!

Btw, it comes in a 60 ml amber bottle, an adapta-cap, and a 2ml oral syringe are included.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks to be damn good for anyone who wants to start hardening up before summer! Not a ton of apps yet, but a couple good ones.... Best of luck to those chosen.
thats exactly what im looking for. need to harden up the muscle and get more definition. got a wedding in november. i know its aways away, but i want to be in prime shape. cuz itll be in hawaii, doin a whole lot of:hump:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Good apps so far. Lets see some more!

Btw, it comes in a 60 ml amber bottle, an adapta-cap, and a 2ml oral syringe are included.
Are the loggers required to use as directed? meaning 2ml daily, or use at own risk? just wondering because every product label says something but is USUALLY not followed.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
hope this means it will be as effective if not more effective then pharmagenix original....whats price range looking like for this?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (age22,weight190,height6'3",bf%12-14)
Past Logs: none but would love the oppertunity.
Past PH Experience:none
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:5x5
Diet: seefood diet i see food i eat it.
Able to supply before/after pictures:yes
Why you would like to use the product: i have been interested in this and many of the ams products for some time now and i really like the fact that its not methylated. thank you for your consideration. pics coming.

emssherill

Awards
i am in..................................................

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope this means it will be as effective if not more effective then pharmagenix original....whats price range looking like for this?
Similar to Dienedrone however there will be some sales that will make it cheaper. Oh yeah 1 dose of Liquidrone UTT is stronger then 1 dose of Dienedrone. That should tell you something about the power of the new delivery system.

biggcris

Awards
if its so effective under the tonge why dont u goins make a 1-ad product like that then.

jcratty75

Awards
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)
Weight: 212lbs
Height: 5'11''
BF%: to high now 15-16%

Past Logs: This would be my first log, done reviews before

Past PH Experience: Havoc and Epi planning something now and if you wanna count the past experience of the original andros you can.

3on1off Chest and Biceps, Back and rear delts alternate days with traps, Shoulders and Triceps, Legs
Using all compound exercises with minimal machines except for supersets.
Would be willing to give detail description if requested.

Diet: 250-300grams protein a day through lean proteins and some steak with Myofusion protein shakes
Carbs all complex from oats brown rice and sweet potatos
Fats from nuts, flaxseed oil and fish oils.
Will start the mitotropin diet in March so carb cycling to shed the fat.

Able to supply before/after pictures: of course

Why you would like to use the product: I have used all of your non hormonal products and have all been great. Hyper pump crazy workouts and tingles,Nocturnobol sleep like a baby, and Hyper trop good for cardio makes me sweat like crazy. So i am excited to try one of the hormonal products from a reputable company and will not disappoint with the log detail. And can start as soon as needed.

Thanks for the opportunity!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:wow: what were in all those deleted posts :think: inquiring minds want to know :privateeye: :reporter:

tattoopierced1

:wow: what were in all those deleted posts :think: inquiring minds want to know :privateeye: :reporter:
useless clutter.. had nothing to do with the thread, and quite possibly, nothing to do with this board.. it was weird

scottedont

Awards
I figure that my exercise routine will change by the time the testers are selected. By that time I will be doing a mass gaining routine that is 4 day splits that work on bench press. It entails a pyramid that is based on percentage of your max bench. I would love to test this product so that my goals can sky rocket with this routine. Also before pictures will come if I'm selected for testing. I can even do a video log if needed.

Thanks again for your consideration!
ScottEDont!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a good product. I may buy it. Since by the time I finish my log they may have already picked people. What is the cost?

KYMuscle61

Awards
After reading the previous posts and the original product post I would be down to try this out. I am looking for a good anabolic supp to add to my regimen. I have my Aminos, multi, joint support, pre and post workout, and needing something a bit more. This would def. help

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it best under the tongue or between the cheek like the tropins? looks like an amazing product i cant wait to see some logs of this.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man tattoopierced1, you make me look like a midget and im 6'3 255. im craving this product