AMS in need of testers for NEW product

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: 25 y/o 199 lbs 5'10'' 14% bf (by marine corps measurement standards)
Past Logs: Animal Pump (not real log.....comparison)
Past PH Experience: havoc/ h-drol
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: No less that 5x a week. 5x5 big lifts (bench, squat, dead, military press, lat pulldown)/ 3x7/10 isolation exercises with 20 mins HIIT after workout
Diet: 3000 cals/day 200g protien
Able to supply before/after pictures:Yes
Why you would like to use the product: Need something to get me past my current plateau. Need some help cutting up and bringing my muscles out. Would also like to run a proper log on a new product. I would be happy to refer my supplement hungry buddies(Marines) to a good product. I will supply a good before pic shortly. Gotta find my camera

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Statistics: 25 y/o 199 lbs 5'10'' 16% bf
Past Logs: Animal Pump (not real log.....comparison)
Past PH Experience: havoc/ h-drol
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: 5x5
Diet: 3000 cals/day
Able to supply before/after pictures:Yes
Why you would like to use the product: Need something to get me past my current plateau. Need some help cutting up and bringing my muscles out. Would also like to run a proper log on a new product. I would be happy to refer my supplement hungry buddies(Marines) to a good product. I will supply a good before pic shortly. Gotta find my camera
I see a Marine has entered the competetion... I fully back him.
HooRah!
Good luck, soldier.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
thats the best i can get... hope it helps!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pics could of been more clear and i could be less hairy haha. My camcorder was the only thing charged.

If given the chance I will shave for the after pics if needed.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
For shits and giggles

Current supps are Cgt-10 (c mono, glut, taurine) Cissus 40%, glucosamine/msm, whey protien of course, flax oil, nutraplanet omega 3's, bulk bcaa's and multi-vitamin

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
and yes if you cant tell already im balding. yeah im 23 and im balding, pisses me off, so i just shave it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry guys this party is going to have to be a BYOPCT (bring your own pct).

Everyone kind of has their own style when it comes to PCT anyways.

The product will be ready to ship early next week so we will likely select loggers around that time.

tattoopierced1

I'm sorry guys this party is going to have to be a BYOPCT (bring your own pct).

Everyone kind of has their own style when it comes to PCT anyways.

The product will be ready to ship early next week so we will likely select loggers around that time.

Thank you for clarifying that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
* note: copied from my last app for AMS

Name: Rob

Sex: M

Height: 5'10

Weight: 194

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training solid for the last 4.5 years. I've seen an enormous amount of progress over the last few years and I continue to grow in both knowledge and strength! I'm also now an NASM certified trainer and I spend my nights helping others achieve their fitness goals (engineer by day).

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Currently I weight train M/T/W/F
monday : back, bi's and core
Tuesday: shoulders
Wed: Legs and core
Fri: chest, tri's and core​

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): HIIT for 20 minutes 3 times a week, and I play in a dodgeball league :D for an hour on thursdays.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Osteo-Sport by AN
ATW whey isolate
Fish Oil by NP
WMS by NP
NeoVar by AN

Current Daily water intake:
greater than 112oz

Short Term Goal:
lean bulk, I'd like to break 205lbs before my spring cut

Long Term Goal:
190 to 195 at sub 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Above mentioned plus:
supercissus RX
Drive
Epistane
m-drol
h-drol
6-oxo
11-oxo
xtend
Creatine mono
PCS/stoked
Activate extreme
DTH
sesamin oil
all I can think of for now

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I don't have any sponsored logs yet, but I have done a couple...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110501-delsolrob-s-blow.html#post1683514

Current / Progress Photos:
been quite the work in progress over the last few years:

the beginning - about 225 pounds:

after new cycle for recomp about 198:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/95579-delsolrob-going-hunting.html
after my above recomp:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):
YES

why do I want to use this product: This isn't the first AMS logging opportunity I've applied for...I've been interested in the AMS product line for some time and I've been impressed with the results from other logs that I've followed (Timberlakers, B-Slicks, etc). I think this would be an excellent opportunity to get some first hand experience with what AMS has to offer.

I've just ordered "the one", but I would be willing to postpone my run of it so that I could give LIQUIDRONE a try.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
whats happnin rob? its funny in your pics, the more weight you lost the bigger the smile.:banana:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
oooooooooooooo I cant wait to see who gets to try this! Im like a kid on christmas eve.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats happnin rob? its funny in your pics, the more weight you lost the bigger the smile.:banana:
not too much on this side bud, how about you?

lol! yeah, except for the last one...everyone thinks I'm pissed in that pic. I've decided there is a direct correlation between being fit and being happy (the more ladies check me out the happier I am) ;)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
App's are looking great! Its gonna be a very hard choice.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
why do I want to use this product: This isn't the first AMS logging opportunity I've applied for...I've been interested in the AMS product line for some time and I've been impressed with the results from other logs that I've followed (Timberlakers, B-Slicks, etc). I think this would be an excellent opportunity to get some first hand experience with what AMS has to offer.

I've just ordered "the one", but I would be willing to postpone my run of it so that I could give LIQUIDRONE a try.
no mention of my log :( i hope you get this delsol - lean bulk seems to be what you're going for now, and this should do you justice.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no mention of my log :( i hope you get this delsol - lean bulk seems to be what you're going for now, and this should do you justice.
dang it...I knew I was forgetting something :think:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think I am going to give it a shot. I was planning a recomp cycle in late March/early April with h-drol, but I would love to try Liquidrone. I think that it is an innovative product, and I always wanted to try a "tren-like" product. I am an experienced, yet responsible anabolic user. I have ran two full length cycles so far, and one cycle that I stopped short due to sides. The products that I have tried have been Epistane, H-drol, and AMS own 1-Androsterone. Here are my stats and personal information:

Statistics:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
BF: ~10%
Past Logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/115721-lock-stock-barrel.html
Past PH Experience: Epistane, H-drol, 1-Androsterone
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: I have been training for most of my life, seriously for 10 years. Have been dieting consistently for about 4 years. My training style is a high rep protocol that is focused on intensity. I employ many super sets, ascending sets, and some times circuit sets. This fast pace method keeps my body fat low, and strength high. I work out each muscle group weekly: Chest, Back, Legs, Arms, and Shoulders. I've been trying to do arms twice a week to bring them up a little. I usually shoot for twenty sets, and mix it up regularly.

Diet: Clean six days a week, and a cheat day usually on Saturdays. Here is an example of a usual day:

Macros: 3000-3500cal 35/45/20 P/C/F, roughly.

9a: bowl of rolled oats with protein and fruit
11a: One whole egg and 5 whites with a banana
1p: peanut butter and sugar free jelly on whole wheat, glass of milk
3p: can of tuna with sweet potato
5p: chicken breast with small serving of rice and veggies
7p: hand full of almonds with an apple
9p: one whole egg, six whites
12a: cottage cheese with flax and protein

post work out: two special k bars with a whey shake

Able to supply before/after pictures: Yes
Why you would like to use the product: I pretty much covered that in the begginning, but again I would like to try a "tren like" product. I think the delivery system is innovative in this market, and like the idea of sublinqual anabolics. I will give a detailed log, updating every day, and giving a comprehensive evaluation at the end. I have all of my other "gear" lined up including pct and supporting supplements. I can start as soon as two weeks after I am picked to log, which will give me time to pre-load my supports.

Thank you AMS for an innovative product, and consideration for testing.~LilPsych

Here are some pics(cold):

Attachments

garryb13

Awards
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)33, 185,6'0,13
Past Logs:none but wouldnt have a problem
Past PH Experience:eek:riginal andros, haladrol 50, decabolen,havoc,epi
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:it various lots of compound stuff the basics: squats, deads, bent rows, military, clean press, bench, i also box, muy tai, bjj, and wrestle
Diet:eek:rganic, and free-range products very clean, about 300o calories/day, lots of fish lean meat, veggies, oatmeal, brown rice
Able to supply before/after pictures:yes
Why you would like to use the product:i am currently unemployed so i have nothing to do but train, eat, and log results. I was at 205 but lost a lot due to 2 surgeries and would like to get back asap. I am healthy now and training hard. I have a fight scheduled for april 18th which i can post as well (im amerture so no ph testing :)

brahmabull

Awards
Stats: 5'5 and a half; 192 lbs

AMSpace Points: not too sure

Friends: (0)
Leave Comment

stats

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%): 21 y/o, 157bls, 5'5 and a half", 12%
Past Logs: None but Willing
Past PH Experience: H Drol; superdrol; all andros, all forms of methyls, and progestins
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
Back-3x chinups 4x deadlifts, 3x rows 9-12 reps
Shoulders & Arms - 3x lateral raises, 3x shoulder press, 3x bent over raises, 4x shrugs, 3x curls, 3x tricep pushdowns
Rest
Legs - 5x Squats
Chest - 3x pullovers, 4x Bench or incline (dumbells or barbell)
Abs & Forearms - 5x weighted situps, 3x trunk twists, 2x sidebends, 2x legraises, 2x crunches
Diet: 4,000 calories, high carbs, high protein, clean eating
Able to supply before/after pictures: OF COURSE
Why you would like to use the product: Because I need to prove to myself that I can still compete with the younger guys out there. Most guys my age can't achieve a level of cosmetic fitness like 20+ year old guys in the gym. Lower test levels, higher estrogen, and slower metabolisms contribute to that. Basically, I want to prove to men in my age group that it is never to late to get on something that can help you achieve the "adonis" look that you use to have when you were 19 years old. By taking something like this, my age group can even the playing field and sport a body like their younger peers. Even if we worked hard if not harder than these guys, we could never achieve results naturally. But, with something like this, my generation can reap the benefits of their hard work. Personally, I'd finally see results like I use to when I was in my twentys. That's why I want to be a tester.
I haven't taken a ph since the 2004 ban. After 1 marriage, an M.I, two kids, and a mortgage, my body is a former shadow of what it use to be. I've tried to diet and train naturally for years and have made progress but, not the type that pleases me. So, I am asking you AMS, please take me as your tester.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)33, 185,6'0,13
Past Logs:none but wouldnt have a problem
Past PH Experience:eek:riginal andros, haladrol 50, decabolen,havoc,epi
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:it various lots of compound stuff the basics: squats, deads, bent rows, military, clean press, bench, i also box, muy tai, bjj, and wrestle
Diet:eek:rganic, and free-range products very clean, about 300o calories/day, lots of fish lean meat, veggies, oatmeal, brown rice
Why you would like to use the product:i am currently unemployed so i have nothing to do but train, eat, and log results. I was at 205 but lost a lot due to 2 surgeries and would like to get back asap. I am healthy now and training hard. I have a fight scheduled for april 18th which i can post as well (im amerture so no ph testing :)
layed off too i see. 4 months for me and thats all i do is sleep and make sure i eat a ton and work hard at the gym.

more competition now that there are more apps in. d@mn. lol! lots of good prospects....

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Oooooooo its getting thick now. I really wanna try this stuff out and log it...........if it makes any difference.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats cool i already have some AromX on hand in case im chosen.

AMS13

Awards
Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%) Age:24, Weight 184, 5'8, BF 12% as of 3 weeks ago

Past Logs: none

Past PH Experience: none, but i have a 6 week cycle of h-drol sitting waiting for me.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use: monday- legs, tuesday shoulders/ traps, wednesday back, thursday chest, friday biceps and triceps, saturday abs/ cardio . I dont do the same exercise twice. i use a 6 week rotation then i start over in a different order. i have been lifting for 9 years, i take 2 weeks off a year and the only days i miss are when the gym closes or i am overly sick. Bench- 395x4, Squats 430x5, seated barbell military press 345 x 6

Diet: winter 3700 calories, summer 3000 calories. mainly from grilled chicken thighs, oats, eggs, brown rice, steak, whole wheat breads, fruits, tuna, chicken legs.

Why you would like to use the product: I have spent my entire lifting carrier only using creatine and protein, I am looking to take the next step due to a few reasons, I am about to get hired as a prison guard, I am looking to start competing with in the next year, I am currently a Body guard for a person that happens to get into a good amount of trouble, I have a baby due in late june in which i would like to be a good 10lbs or more heavier to protect. lastly I have done a good amount of research on AMS and it is a very reputable company who stands behind there products, id love to get in on this. Oh yea I can have before and after blood work done as I am going today to have it drawn. The AMS in my user name is for my company... A$$hole Motorsports

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i want a video of this shoulder press! please!!!!!!!!!! a 345 shoulder press at 185lbs is awesome but i find it hard to believe at 185lbs.. if you can do it that's awesome but don't fudge your numbers just to get AMS to pick you. There's lots of great candidates here so let's let the best ones win without misinformation. I know i'm out of the running so i want to see some strong candidates run this so i know what to expect if i try this PH. I really don't want to see another djbombsquad fiasco as it doesn't help AMS customers and it doesn't allow readers to learn about the product.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
I pulling his card................:bs2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks interesting, with some really solid apps here. Good luck to all those who applied

AMS13

Awards
I am @ peakfitness in seymore CT and im more then willing to show anyone any of my lifts. i just thought i would give this a shot, no fudging of numbers this is one of the reasons i just tend to lurk on these forums.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Then why would you volunteer yourself if you have not given the time to become a member of our community? I dont understand why u lurk.......

I could care less whether you lift as much as you say you do, but A.M.S. is looking for dedicated people (to training and to our forum) to give them feedback on their product before going mainstream with it.

thaO

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
no need to reply........last thing i want to do is hijack their thread with mundane arguments.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all the winners. i can't wait to read the logs. i agree with theorleanyte it's not worth arguing. I just love to see your videos as you sound like one strong dude if your numbers are correct.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the suspense is killing me. Ive already got my PCT planned out and everything waiting for this product if im choosen. ETA is still early next week correct.....

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
the suspense is killing me. Ive already got my PCT planned out and everything waiting for this product if im choosen. ETA is still early next week correct.....
same. i must check this thing every hour or so just to see whats going on. im getting anxious..:poke:...this is gonna have some amazing effects on whomever is chosen.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Who ever gets this log opp is gonna be some lucky people to have the chance to run a great product that no one else has...im jealous, but im already waiting on my order..lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who ever gets this log opp is gonna be some lucky people to have the chance to run a great product that no one else has...im jealous, but im already waiting on my order..lol
yep, good luck to all the applicants!

how many are you going to choose? (sorry if this was mentioned earlier)

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
App

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)
21, 175-178, 5'11", ~10%

Past Logs:
None on AM, but I have logged before

Past PH Experience:
LG M1D and CEL H-drol

Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
Currently on Bill Star's 5x5 Program:
Sun- Upper Body (ie. BB/DB Bench, SLDL, BB Rows, Weighted Pull-ups etc..)
Mon- Lower Body (ie. BB Squat/ Front Squat, Leg Press, DB/BB Lunges, etc..) + Core
Tues- Off
Wed- Upper Body
Thur- Lower Body + Core
Fri- Off
Sat- Off

Diet:
Pretty much to squeeze in over 3500 cals a day. Usually I get around 250-270 g of protein per day and I tend to get a lot of healthy fats (around 140-180g) per day and moderate (170-220g) amounts of carbs.

Able to supply before/after pictures:
Yes!

Why you would like to use the product:
Well, I haven't had extensive use of ph/ds, but I did have amazing results with my cycle of H-drol, gaining through PCT. I am interested in the liquid delivery system compared to pill form and this looks like a great product.

Why You Should Pick Me:
First, even if it's not me, I'd like to see someone run this who has not run many ph/ds before to see results of someone fairly new (although knowledgeable, of course) to the ph/ds world. Also, I would run a very detailed and organized log and would have fun while doing so.