AMS in need of testers for NEW product

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
im with testisac............. im waiting and checking this thread like none other!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
looks interesting, with some really solid apps here. Good luck to all those who applied
yes there are. some tough decisions for the AMS group. this is one of those times i'm happy i'm not a rep :)

TheLaw

TheLaw

Awards
(Most of this was copied from another app. No, I really don't want to retype all this out :type:
• Sex - M or F :
Male
• Height :
5'8"
• Weight :
~205
• Body Fat %:
Honestly, I do not know, it has been some time since I have had it checked (years). Hopefully the pictures will be enough good enough to go by.

• Past PH Experience:
I made it about 9 days on AX Superdrol just after my 21st birthday. I planned my friend's cycle along with my own and we were going to run it together. That day my friend started lactating. I got scared, jumped into my PCT right then. I found out later he was going on 8 weeks straight instead of the 3 we planned. Apparently he started a month or so before me because he wanted a head start (I do not feel sorry for him. I made him read everything I could find about superdrol, effects, cycle length, pct, etc. He ignored my directions and in my mind he deserved what he got). It took until now to work up the courage again to go the PH route.

• Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Unfortunately, this is where I am sorely lacking. If I do not get chosen for this I will be starting an epi cycle for my first log in probably about 2-3 weeks. So starting this as soon as product is recieved will be no problem at all.

• Exercise Routine To be used/History:
I have been lifting seriously for about 4 years now. Started when I was 18 and realized that I didn't want to be the fat kid in the yearbook, so I started working out and doing a lot of running. At college became friends with the only kids who did squats and they taught me how to deadlift/squat properly (they competed during high school and the one kid won states his senior year). I have been doing a mostly powerlifting -esque method the last 2 years that we pretty much make up on the spot every day.

The warmup everyday is the walk from lifting the guy's townhouse on campus to the gym (~8 minutes)

Tuesday:Leg day
(The first two excercises are usually interchanged on different weeks, but ill give the average squat first day)
squats: 135 x 10. 225 x 10. 315 x 10. 405 x as many as I can get. If I get less than 10 or its just one of those days neither myself nor my buddy are feeling it, we stay and do another set at 405. If not, we belt and move to 435 x as many as we can.
Leg press: 5 plates (each side) x 10. 7 x 10. 9 x 10. 10 x as many as we can get (usually shoot for 12 - 15, though after about rep 8 usually they are cheat reps)
Leg extensions: 200 x 12. 245 x 10. If its a good day, drop set of 280 ->245 -> 200 x as many as I can get.
Calf raises: 105 x 50. 135 x 30. 105 x 50
Birthing exercises (I don't know the real name, you sit and close your legs, yes I know, its kind of gay): 160 x 15. 180 x 15. 200 x 15. 220 x 10

Wednesday: Chest and Back
(Once again, though I switch up the exercises, here is an average bench first day)
Bench ( a little over shoulder wide): 135 x 10. 225 x 10. 255 x 6. 275 x 4
Pullups (as wide as I the pullup bar allows): body weight x 12. body weight x 10. body weight x ~7 or 8 (I fail about here every time)
-From here on out, every two exercises are super sets-
Incline bench(dumbbell): 80 x 10. 85 x 10. 90 x 8
Bent over rows(dumbbell): 100 x 12. 100 x 10. 100 x 10

Dips: body weight x 8. body weight x 7. body weight x 7 (I am failing by now)
Seated row: 160 x 12. 170 x 10. 170 x 8

Pushups: body weight + 45 x 15. body weight x 15. body weight x 15
Wide grip seated row: 140 x 10. 150 x 10. 160 x 8

Thursday: Shoulders
Rear lateral raise (dumbbell): 25 x 15. 30 x 12. 35 x 10. 35 x 10.
Shoulder press (dumbbell): 75 x 10. 85 x 8. 85 x 6 drop set to 55 x 12
Tri-set:
Shrugs: 135 x 15. 225 x 12. 295 x 10. 295 x 8.
Front raise (dumbbell): 25 x 15. 30 x 10. 30 x 10
Lateral raise (dumbbell): 25 x 15. 30 x 10. 30 x 10

Friday: Deads and arms
Deadlifts: 135 x 10. 225 x 10. 315 x 10. 405 x 8. Belt, 455 x 6. 455 x 3.
-the following bicep and tricep are super sets-
Barbell curl: 65 x 12. 95 x 10. 95 x 10. 95 x 8
Kneeling pushdowns: 150 x 15. 150 x 15. 150 x 12. 150 x 10.

Dumbbell curl: 40 x 10. 40 x 8. 40 x 8
Tricep extensions: 100 x 8. 100 x 8. 100 x 6

Dumbbell incline curl: 30 x 10. 30 x 10. 20 x 15
Bench dip: body weight x 20. BW + 45 x 15. BW + 90 x 15. BW + 135 x 10

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol :
Every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I will do light cardio on an elliptical after every workout for ~25 minutes. I work as a waiter through the week at a chilis A.K.A. constant walking for about 4 - 5 hours straight. Also, next week I am going to begin incorporating a heavy sprinting day and or plyometrics, probably on Sundays, not sure of the exact day yet, though.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
Only supplements at the moment are fish oil and multi-vitamin. I did run out of protein about 2 months ago, but I just got some in from the ATW sale a week or so ago. Besides these three items, nothing else.

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Honestly, on the macros, I can not be certain. I never sat down to figure it out. This is a pretty typical Workout day diet for me:

Breakfast: 4 Large/Jumbo eggs(whatever is on sale at the moment), 2 pieces wholewheat/multi-grain toast, 16 oz reduced fat chocolate mik and a banana.
Snack 1: Pack of peanut butter crackers or peanut butter bread if I wake up in enough time to make it.
Lunch: Deli meat sandwhich with lots of meat and lots of cheese and some lettuce/spinach on a wholewheat/multigrain bread, a FiberOne bar, and an apple.
Snack 2: 16 oz glass of skim milk, bunch of beef jerky, and some yogurt or cottage cheese.
Dinner: Whatever mom makes. meatloaf and potatoes, tacos, beef stroganof( I have no idea how to spell that), pork, hamburgers, chicken etc.. She does always buy lean stuff though. Usually a lot of whatever meat, some starch, and a bunch of veggies, and a small mixed salad. Basically, think of your typical country dinner, thats what I've got

• Current Daily Water Intake :
Usually ~1.2 - 1.8 gallons a day. More on a workout day or a day I have to work.

• Why you would like to use the product:
I would like to use this product for two reasons mainly. First, I am just an average kid/guy. I have not taken any supplements for a long time now, and everything has been set in its ways so much so that any effect from this product will become readily apparent. My gains are starting to slow down, and it would be nice to try and finally get a bench press over 325. My second reason is for the body. I have a big football game coming up at the end of march (thus the addition of sprinting/plyometrics to my cardio) and it would be great to have some extra help since I have been informed our competition is "critically juiced" as my friend puts it. Also, I am going on a cruise in April (1st ever) and so I would love to have a much tighter body.

So, to sum it all up, I could greatly use any strength gains I would receive from this for sports application, any leaning out would be of great use on a cruise, and any significant change in my body will be unmistakable, seeing as any sudden changes that do occur can and will be attributed solely to this product.

(As for the pictures. Ill take them tomorrow after I convince my brother to let me use his camera. I will just edit this post and put them in here.)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Statistics:
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 238.4 lbs.

Past Logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111248-getting-my-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105105-vikingincs-xtremely-stoked.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103064-oh-hit-vikinginc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111706-log-unparalleled-dimensions.html?

Past PH Experience:
- Epistane
- M-drol/H-drol
- M1T
- S1+
- AMS 1AD/4AD

Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
- I'll be working out 5 or 6 days a week, depending on my working hours at both jobs, as well as my school schedule. I focus on core exercises for all bodyparts, including Bench Press for Chest, Military Shoulder Press for Deltoids, Deadlifts for Back, Squats for Legs, Barbell Curls and Dips for Biceps/Triceps. I rarely use any cables apart from pressdowns.

- My split is as follows:
Day 1: Chest/Traps
Day 2: Arms (biceps, triceps)
Day 3: Shoulders/Traps
Day 4: OFF (or continue to Day #5s workout, without a break, depending on energy levels)
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Back/Traps
Day 7: Chest (or OFF)
Day 8: Continue.

- 3-5 exercises per muscle group. Rep range from 4-12 for my working sets. Normally perform 1-3 warm up sets per exercise.

Diet:

Macros [Current]
Protein: 400 grams
Carbs: 200-250 grams
Fats: 50 grams

4 meals/day:
3 meals consisting of
*10 oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice w/tons of sour cream, salsa, hot sauce, jalapenos, often cheese, and tortilla chips on the side.
* 1 oatmeal/PB/whey protein porridge mix

3-4 Protein Shakes/day:
* 35-50 grams/protein in each.
* Post-workout shake contains 70 grams dextrose/WMS + 50 grams whey + BCAAs [caps]
* All other shakes are lean; ~2-5 grams of sugar/each.

Able to supply before/after pictures:
- Yes

Why you would like to use the product:
- I'm looking to CUT while maintaining and perhaps even gaining some more leeeean mass. I'm not looking to cut as in going all out with cardio and thermos, etc, but I'd just imagine this Sublingual Dienedrone hardening me up considerably, while adding vascularity and ridding some water. I've used AMS 1AD/4AD before, and thoroughly enjoyed the products. As opposed to that run [1AD/4AD] with slightly 'bulkier' gains, I'd hope this one [Dienedrone] could give me a leaner and more muscular physique, while gaining maybe 1-2 solid lbs of lean body mass.

[I'm applying here because I'm tired of logging on bb . com. That was where I ran my 1AD/4AD log]

God Smack

God Smack

Awards
Statistics: (age - 45,weight - 210 ,height 5’ 8.5” ,bf 15% B.P. 120/70 Cholesterol 144)
Past Logs: None
Past PH Experience: None
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: Four Day split
Mon:
Chest (Bench press 4 x 6-12, DB flyes 3 x 10, Incline BP 4 x 6-12, Flat bench Db Press 3 x 8-10).
Triceps (Parallel dips 4 x max, Skull crushers 4 x 6-12, Cable push downs 4 x 6-12, DB Kick backs 3 x 8-10).
Shoulders (DB Press 4x 6-12, shrugs/upright bb rows 3 x 10, side/front/rear raises (giant set) 3 x 12).

Tues: Back (Hyper ext 4 x 12, BB rows 4 x 6-12, One arm DB rows 3 x 10, seated rows 3 x 10, Dead lifts 3 x 6-10).
Biceps (Chin ups 3 x max, straight bar curls 4 x 6-12, incline db curls 3 x 10, Preacher curls 3 x 8-10, Hammer curls 3 x 8-10).

Wed: Abs and Aerobics

Thurs: Chest, Triceps, shoulders (Same as other day).

Fri:
Biceps and Legs (Squats 4 x 6-15, Leg ext/curls 3 x 8-10, hack squats 3 x 8-10, standing Calf raises 4 x 6-15, Incline calf raises 3 x 10, Seated Calf raises 3 x 10.

Diet: 6 meals a day (50/40/10) Carbs and fats will vary on non-training days.
Protein:
Chicken, Fish, Red Meat

Carbohydrates:
Brown/wild rice, baked Potato,

Fats:
Nuts, fish oil caps
Lots of greens (IE: green beans, lettuce, broccoli.)

Supplements:
Protein powder
Creatine
Amino Acids
Vitamins
Glutamine

Able to supply before/after pictures: yes.

Why you would like to use the product: I have been a member of AM for a while and have been following the posts of other members, doing a fair amount of research on the topic of AAS/PH and everyone says to keep your first one simple. I have been interested in doing a cycle for a while and this seems a good a start as any.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: (23, 210, 6', 11% bf)
Past Logs: Not on AM
Past PH Experience: H-Drol and Epistane
Exercise Routine that you intend to use: DC Training Routine.
Diet: Anabolic Diet. 2 Days a week I do Refeed days (800-1000g Carbs), rest of the week I use low carbs/high protein.
Able to supply before/after pictures: Of course.
Why you would like to use the product: I have been interested in trying AMS products in the past. I help many people in my local college gym get in shape and we share our experiences with different routines/supplements. If the product worked for me there would be many others using the product soon after which is a bonus not only for us but for your company.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
This looks nasty... Good luck to potential loggers.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Were here patiently waiting............and when I say patiently waiting I mean pacing frantically.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha we will try to pick some winners soon. You guys didnt make it easy thats for sure but I definitely appreciate the participation.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good luck fellas! :far2t:
x2!

cheers to all the guys who dropped their applications...this can't be an easy choice for the AMS team!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Statistics:
- My split is as follows:
Day 1: Chest/Traps
Day 2: Arms (biceps, triceps)
Day 3: Shoulders/Traps
Day 4: OFF (or continue to Day #5s workout, without a break, depending on energy levels)
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Back/Traps
Day 7: Chest (or OFF)
Day 8: Continue.
damn bro...you must have some crazy traps on you!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My votes go to delsolrob & vikinginc, awesome dudes, Very active on these boards! and run awesome logs, there not a one poster. great body comps IMO to be selected to run this..

Good luck guys!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
they start at his forehead and end at his triceps!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My votes go to delsolrob & vikinginc, awesome dudes, Very active on these boards! and run awesome logs, there not a one poster. great body comps IMO to be selected to run this..

Good luck guys!
thanks bud!

where's your app?!?!? come join the party!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bud!

where's your app?!?!? come join the party!
Im going to be logging the New Methyl Masterdrol black, here soon just waiting on it.:) I'll join your party buddy:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im going to be logging the New Methyl Masterdrol black, here soon just waiting on it.:) I'll join your party buddy:)
that's right, you'll be running that with Silver! I'll keep any eye out!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t is heating up, can't wait until the winners are revealed.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more apps at this time. We have more then enough. :)

I said winners announced tonight (I hate to do this but...) we may have to announce them tomorrow. You guys made choosing a bit harder. Also I know I said earlier we would have at least 3 from here, but I'll go ahead and say right now we will pick at least 4 from this board (maybe more).

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'd also throw my support behind Viking and DelSol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

^^^^
viking.

he's got my vote if it counts :) you too delsol. i'm waiting for your and timbers next log to show up.
I fear my new log may be boring for some, as I'm goin back to my "roots"... But the requests make it hard for me to not want to sit down at the computer and launch it. Appreciate that.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I fear my new log may be boring for some, as I'm goin back to my "roots"... But the requests make it hard for me to not want to sit down at the computer and launch it. Appreciate that.
there's always something exciting, like some new toning spray that dsade is working on. you can be the guy who samples all the new stuff on your quest to 7% body fat :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
there's always something exciting, like some new toning spray that dsade is working on. you can be the guy who samples all the new stuff on your quest to 7% body fat :)
I already feel so much better.

I'm really taking a week or so to see how what I'm doing is affecting not only the weights, but also performance components (fighting endurance)...

I want the log to kick off with my final diet tweaks in order - hopefully some people can learn some things - and help me at the same time.

P.S. Definitely not 7% :lol: Probably 8 or so.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the 'support' fellas !! :wiggle:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol, a TL log is never boring!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

tattoopierced1

Just sent my picks in for testers.. We should be hearing who got picked VERY soon.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Just sent my picks in for testers.. We should be hearing who got picked VERY soon.
The big announcement is about to happen . . . I'm just gonna skip my classes and sit in for the day ! ;)

Good luck to everyone !!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
it's crunchtime!!

good luck to everyone.....especially me!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
this is painful............:fingersx:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
hhahaha

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
:aargh4:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Im tellin ya..... i think they get a kick out of making us sweat...lol

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
At least the stock market is finally going up during your wait :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
damn bro...you must have some crazy traps on you!!!
Well, bro, they started responding to high weight and consistent training, and overtraining them (somewhat) seems to be what I needed to give them a little shock therapy. I LOVE training traps, too. Walking out of the gym with a finishing trap pump makes my training session complete. But there's been definite growth the past month . . . and I'm wanting much, much more of a bullneck !

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
still no word on the winners?