MST looks for people to test something...SERIOUS

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
MST is breaking barriers here folks....do you think you have what it takes to log for us for the next 30...I mean...60 days?!!?

We are looking for (3) tester's to run 2 month's worth...yes...2 months worth of an MST stack of Cre-02 and Cordygen 5. Below you will find the application as well as the requirements for testers. Please make sure to post your applications here in this thread, no PM's or links to applications somewhere else. BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE FOR BETTER CHANCES OF WINNING. Thank you for your interest, and I can't wait to browse through the applications!! If you train "outside the box", you will also be considered...so no need to be a total gym rat here. Let's see applications from you all! MMA, Boxing, Football, Hockey, Powerlifting....whatever you got!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

Let's get those app's rollin in folks....i've been known to make a few decisions right off the bat :biglaugh:

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
• Sex: Male
•Height :5-11
• Weight :235
• Body type :endo/meso

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

• Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week

• Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
20 minutes either bike or elliptical

• Current Sport Played :None

• Current Supplements:
Protein
AEN Intraxcell
AEN Intrabolic
Fish oil
Multi-vitamins

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? None

• Current Diet & Macros:
Typical day 2000-2500 cal
Break:Whole wheat bagel/egg whites and 1 egg
Snack:Sm can of tuna
Lunch: Salad, sandwhich(whole wheat bread), fruit, yogurt
Snack:protein shake, yogurt
Dinner: Chicken, veggies
Snack: Protein shake/cottage cheese

• Current Daily Water Intake :1 gallon

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :None, I havent been picked yet:31:

• Why should you be selected as a tester?
To start, Ive run many logs of my own but have yet to be picked for a company promotion. I feel I would be an excellent candidate for a logger and am willing to offer unbiased feedback, whether positive or negative. Ive always wanted to try MST products (Ive enjoyed the free samples) but havent had the extra money (lately) to buy alot of supplements.I am excited about the products and want to give a log on it for unbiased reasons. I'll give an honest, well thought out and detailed log.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to see an endurance athlete give these a shot. Good luck to the applicants! I have tried 4 samples, but I think you need to use them on a continue basis to really gauge their effects.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, its a pity i'm a crappy athlete except for video games as I agree with steve, would be nice to see someone with a more sporting bent do this

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good app BoSox...lets keep them rollin fella's. I can't believe there aren't a bunch more already!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doing cardio for at least another 4 weeks, shucks. Hopefully today and the weekend will bring in more applicants.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Doing cardio is not a 100% necessity for people to receive a nod to do these logs....it was a just something that would add a little spice to the resume so to speak. I wanted to choose at least one athlete from a sport that involved fast physical reaction...ie - football, baseball, hockey.

Nothing disqualifies you from the hunt, so apply away people :biglaugh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 more questions :D when do you think decisions would be made and product would be shipped, and also what other products or types of products would be disqualifiers to take with it? i would imagine other creatines or cordy products, anything else?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
2 more questions :D when do you think decisions would be made and product would be shipped, and also what other products or types of products would be disqualifiers to take with it? i would imagine other creatines or cordy products, anything else?
Thats all that would eliminate someone would be a different creatine, or another cordyceps product. It wouldn't eliminate you, but I'd prefer if you didn't start something new mid-log also. I don't mean something you use regularly and re-start or something like that...I mean like if Anavar 7.0 (totally fictional) were to come out you think "I have GOT to try that"...waiting until this log was over would be the best thing to do :)

As far as decision goes...let's say one week from posting. So this coming Thursday the 19th of February. Products will ship the day of choosing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5' 9.5"
• Weight : 201
• Body type : endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Weight training seriously last 2 years
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Sat Squats, chest, tris Sun db deadlifts back and bis, wed bis/tris/shoulders. Most workouts are fasted morning workouts
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : mixed, so no direct schedule. targeting 4x a week, with at least 2 of the times being at least 16 min of HIIT followed by 20 low intensity, the remaining times 45 min moderate intensity. Generally bikes.
• Current Sport Played :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Drive, Complete Balance, Biomend, Osteosport, SAM-e, TMG, udos 369, fish oil
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Aleve
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : currently taking higher doses of antiox, SAMe and aleve than normal due to thumb arthritis at doctor's orders. Its basal joint arthritis, so it only affects certain activities and its effect is easily minimized once you realize that is what it is :D
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : roughly 2600 cals (very slow metabolism, my daytime body temp is around 97.1). Tend to be in the range of 40P/40F/20C, with most of the C coming from fruits, most of the fat coming from nuts. Eat a mostly natural diet, pretty squeaky clean. An average day would be
* 1 cup cottage cheese with 1 cup cubed pineapple (I go thru more than a full pineapple a week), often a banana as well
* 3tbsp of Naturally More peanut butter on either whole grain non HFCS english muffins or a low carb almond/flax/millet flour bread, tangerine or clementine (rocks to live in florida)
* chicken breast with spinach, apple, raw unsalted nuts
* milk isolate shake, tangerine or clementine
* beef, spinach, tangerine or clementine, raw unsalted nuts
* 1/2 cup cottage cheese
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gal
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : see signature
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : The weather is perfect here now so i'm likely going to be spending a lot more time doing outdoor biking and this would be a great way to judge my increase in endurance.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sex - M or F : M
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 205lb - Levelling off
Body type : Endo/Endo (Tub Club 4 life!)

Training Experience (please be detailed) :

Currently three years of lifting. In to my second year of dedicated training, just over a year of focusing on diet as supplement numero uno. There were 2 years in highschool where I was lifting but that was so long ago and there was...a 3-4 year gap between then and when I started back up.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :

Sheiko, powerlifting routine; 3 days a week, 2 power movements a day, 2-2.5 hour workouts. 4 Weeks left of this followed by a 2-3 month cut/recomp for summer.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :

None. Starting 5 days of HIIT/week after Sheiko to correspond with recomp workout.

Current Sport Played :

Name that tune, Movie Trivia, Retail Vitamin Sales

Current Supplements (please list all product names) :

Gut Health, Essentials (last day, moving back to MVP/ZMK,) Jacked, Uni-Liver (about to switch back to Bev Ultra-40, Fish Oil, Xtend, Intra-Aid + Kwik Kark (2hr weight sessions,) Food glorious food.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :

3000-3500/day (3000 off days, 3500 training days; High Pro, Moderate Carbs and Moderate Fats)
I try to eat whole grains, natural pb, and organic fruits when I can. Working at a vitamin store I also end up eating a lot of greens bars and the occasional protein bar.

Current Daily Water Intake : 1-2 gallons

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85056-psilentbobs-psarm-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89682-brought-you-silentbob.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97751-silentbobs-adrenalean-induced.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102883-silentbob-pal-decimate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106750-silentbobs-first-encounter.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110890-silentbobs-jacked-over.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/93607-silentbobs-insert-witty.html

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

I'm a winner. I'm still avoiding PHs and the like until I get to, or close to, the height of my natural potential. I would be able to run these products on conjunction with MVP, ZMK, and Somnidren so it'd be a nice looking MST complete log, sans Ragnarok.

I want to see more apps in here.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice opportunity, guys, jump on it. Why? Cre02 is the best strength and endurance supplement around, period. The stuff is simply phenominal. Adding Cordygen5 would simply be outstanding; endurance will skyrocket, strength will increase, pumps will be massive, and the nutrient partitioning will be good. The ability of this stuff to increase work capacity is unmatched.

I just got a judo competitor in Japan on the stuff, and received this PM two days ago:

Nate

OMG!!!! I got the first bottle (I ordered 2) of Cre-02 yesterday and took 3 about an hour prior to practice. That stuff is better than anything I have ever had,I went aginst my Sensei,which usually takes it out of me,and then 2 other senior black belts and then did a challenge match at the end against a guy on the National team and I was never gassed! I can't wait to see how I feel with the RPM added in. By the way,do you stack Cre-02 with Cordygen 5?

XXXX
Yeah. I take it for judo, too, and I outlast nearly everyone, regardless of rank. I have a tournament coming up in a week, and Cre02 will be right there with me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Superior feedback Poison...thank you so much!!

Great app's again so far everyone....I see this decision at the end is going to be very hard on me! Let's keep them rollin' in!!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : male
• Height : 6'1"
• Weight :200 lbs
• Body type : mesomorph

Training Experience (please be detailed)

i've played baseball my whole life, and everything i do revolves around it. My primary position is pitcher, secondary is third. I started training and seriously getting into fitness during 8th grade. During that time i would have characterized myself as an endurance athlete due to the fact i ran about 40 miles a week and lifted 3 days a week. I ran varsity cross country my freshman and sophomore year and had great success but decided to drop it due to the fact i wanted to focus on baseball year round. Once i discontinued cross country, i was lifting 5 days week with a focus on muscular endurance, speed, agility and also keeping my cardiovascular endurance up. After my freshman year i was a measly 135 pounds but very defined and have to date gained a solid 65 pounds putting me at 200 pounds and at 10-13% body fat.

M-W-F 6 am lifting. My lifting protocol is compliments of my strength coach.
M through Sunday- baseball practice
for my lifting schedule i did not put weights or sets due to the fact it is changing constantly. As of right now most of my lifts are 70-80 percent of my one rep max with reps ranging from 3-8 to, right now im in a maintenence stage to preserve what i gained in the off season. if I get the oppertunity to log these products I will write down my reps and weight lifted.

U]Monday[/U]
Pre Work
Jump rope 5 min/ speed ladder
Core: draw in crunch, torso rotation, alternate superman
Post shoulder: 3 way series, cuban press
Exercises
DB Snatch
Back Squat combo w/ tuck jumps
DB incline press combo w/ wide grip pull ups
DB reverse lunge
Hanging Pike Raise
Post work
heel touches x15
DB shrugs 2x15
Biceps 2x10
Band static stretch and foam roller

Wednesday

Pre Work
jump rope 5 minutes/speed ladder
core: flat foot situps, reverse crunch, off bench obliques
post shoulder: elbows high I/E reotation, Incline T's
Exercises
DB push Jerk
Conventional Dead Lift combo w/ squat jumps
DB shoulder Press combo w/ inverted rows
DB later lunge step up
Core: MB lateral throw
Post Work
leg swings
heel touches
Triceps 2x10
Band static stretch and foam roller

Friday
Pre work
jump rope/speed ladder
Core: striaght leg sit ups, hip extension, supermans
Post shoulder: full/empty can, later figure 8's
Exercises
Hang clean/shrug and pull combo
front squat combo w/ single leg rack squats
DB bench Press combo w/ reverse grip pull ups
DB lunge
Core: Hanging Leg raise
Post Work
Scorpions/rev scorpions
heel touches
overhead shrugs
band static stretch and foam roller

Everyday for baseball as a pitcher we do a good amount of conditioning
we have a 5 day plan and it goes somewhat along the lines of this..
long toss 10-15 minutes
15-20 minute run
12 60 yard sprints
100-200 sit ups
100-200 pick ups
25-50 alt supermans
Then pitching drills to help with mechanics
Bull pens are every tuesday and friday

i also play raquet ball every once in a while to keep loose and the blood flowing on off days
• Current Sport Played :
Baseball

FOOD! Scivation whey, NOW Fish oil, NOW Adam multi, P-slin, Creatine Mono, Prime, incarnate, Shock Therapy, Glycomaize.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Being in college i try the best i can to get the best food to fuel my body.

breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces of toast, 16 oz milk, cup of oatmeal
snack: apple, handful of almonds
Lunch: Shake: 16 oz milk, 2 cups oatmeal, p-slin, protein powder,
creatine mono, 1 tblsppon EVOO
Snack: whole wheat bagel, natty pb, 16 oz milk
Dinner: Turkey Sandwhich on wheat bread, cottage cheese, fruit, pasta
snack: protein shake with 16 oz milk
snack: 1/2 cup to 1 cup of cottage cheese

Breakdown
Calories: 3438
Protein: 239 grams (28%)
Carbs: 377 grams (43%
Fat: 115 (29%)

• Current Daily Water Intake :

200+ ounces

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : this would be my first
I think i am the perfect canidate due to the fact of how versitle of an athelete i am, if i set my mind to it and put the hard work in then i can accomplish anything. I am very in tune with my body and can accurately assess my strenths and weaknesses. I've been training since the 8th grade with seroius dedication to my health and fitness for 5 years, not many people my age can say the same. Not only am i a dedicated athlete, I also enjoy busting my ass in the gym and seeing how far I can push myself. I am on AM all the time, so giving everybody a consistent and detailed log will fun and easy. Thanks!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 5' 10"

• Weight : 188

• Body type : Mesomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting for the last 5 years, 3 seriously. I have done strength and hypertrophy based programs (i.e., 5x5, D.C., etc.) D.C. has been my favorite so far and would be what i would be logging on

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : D.C. Training
Monday-Wide grip bench Warmup 2x 10
195 1x8
185 to failure
185 1x13
205 2 inch bottom reps 1x10
Military Press: Warmup 2x10
110 1x9
110 to failure
105 1x14
115 20 second static
Skull crushers: Warm up 2x10
75 1x9
75 to failure
70 1x12
75 23 second static
Dumbell side raises20 each 5x 10
Unassisted chinups 4x 10
Lat pulldowns warmup 2x10
125 1x10
125 to failure
120 1x 14
130 static hold 28 seconds

Tuesday-Preacher curls warmup 2x10
85 1x10
85 to failure
80 1x 12
85 28 sec static
Hammer curls straight set of 38
Squat(couldnt follow d.c. style today due to only one spotter)
275 5x5
Leg curls warm up 2x10
100 1x9
100 to failure
90 1x13
90 22 sec static

Wednesday- Off

Thursday- Repeat monday but with different iso lifts

Friday- Repeat tuesday but with different iso lifts

30 mns AM fasted cardio(with xtend), HIIT on MWF

• Current Sport Played : Football, Baseball, and Powerlifting(Baseball and Powerlifting season now)

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Green mag, Sizeon, Xtend, ON Whey, Animal Pak, Fish oils, and Vitargo

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Around 3300 calories. Typical diet consists of
Breakfast: Oatmeal, low fat milk and whey shake, Tblspoon of olive oil
Snack1:Handful of almonds, powerbar
Lunch: Grilled chicken Breast or Turkey, Brown rice or sweet potato, Steamed vegetables(brocolli most often) Lowfat milk
Snack 2: Colossal 100 bar, Handful of almonds or walnuts
Dinner: Some form of lean meat( Chicken, Turkey) or something like salmon. Sweet potatoes or brown rice, more steamed veggies, Tblspoon olive oil.
I also have a Protein shake along with cottage cheese before bed.

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallons

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113017-panthers-blowin-up.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109061-cuttin-up-panther.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am a very detailed person, i keep everything organized and keep up with what im doing. I LOVE lifting and bettering my body to the best i can and therefore love the opportunity to try something that will help me in any way shape or form. I will put on a good log, thats just how i am, i feel like a company that trusts me to do that should be rewarded for that trust. I train hard and diet harder and will do your product justice. I also believe the Creo2 and Cordygen will be a great addition to my baseball game as well as powerlifting, were goin for a repeat of a state title so i wont be slacking. They're both great looking products with great feedback and i'd love to give them a try. Thanks for the opportunity guys, hope to hear from you later.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superior feedback Poison...thank you so much!!

Great app's again so far everyone....I see this decision at the end is going to be very hard on me! Let's keep them rollin' in!!
thanks for putting out such a good product! i have stopped all other supplements, aside from gt, fo, multi, and curcumin. this is all i need.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Sex - M or F : Male
Height : 5' 9"
Weight : 177
Body type : Classic Endomorph
Training Experience (please be detailed) :8 Years of lifting (2 Years of Educated Lifting)
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I am now starting the advanced german volume training. A program designed for strength and mass by volumes of repetative lifts three days a week (perfect for these supplements).
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : My cardio consists of my sparring in brazilian jiu jitsu Tuesdays & Thursdays, fasted cardio on Saturdays, and HIIT cardio on Wednesdays.
Current Sport Played : Brazilian Jiu Jitsu both Gi and NoGi
Current Supplements (please list all product names) : MVP/ZMK, PowerFULL
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Never
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No.
Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : P40/C40/F20 & 1 Day of P60/20/20 at a slight caloric deficit ~100 kCals
Current Daily Water Intake : 1-3 Gallons
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Check out my signature.
Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : In my goal to compete and win as many grappling tournaments as possible, these two supplements will help in numerous ways. The CRE02 will take my strengths to new heights because it would work PERFECTLY with the type of program I am going to run for weights. The C5 will help me in various aspects but most obviously in the cardio department. The more I can run, the more calories I can burn which makes it easier to make my weight. The harder I can run, the more lean mass I can keep. Lastly, BJJ is a sport that heavily taxes your breathing which again would be boosed by the C5. I am a big fan of MST and their products and have been pushing them to everyone I know. I even did a sales speech at school about MVP/ZMK. Lol, brownie points?

Lol, but seriously I am a very detailed logger as you know. I had the opportunity to log Cre02 when I was bulking, and I'm curious to see how it would work while cutting without the aid of a surplus of calories. Although I love MST, I will not BS a log. I will put the supplements to complete scrutiny as that is what everyone deserves.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to see a hardcore BJJ log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F :M
• Height : 5'10
• Weight : 235-240
• Body type : Meso/Endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Have Trained for over 9 years, with the past three being serious training. Mostly Powerlifting or Football training over the years but have also tried different bodybuilding routines.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Westside Barbell Template (ME upper, DE lower, De Upper, ME lower) Starting Circa Max Squat Phase in March. Also have up to 7 extra workouts a week depending on training intensity and lagging muscles.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : GPP Done 2-3 a week, either sled pulling, farmers walks, or Tred Sled'ing
• Current Sport Played : Powerlifting
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Generic Vitamin C, Now Borage Oil, Nutra Fish Oil, Muscle Pharms Battle Fuel.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Benadryl up to twice a week. No Alcohol or Drug Use until after upcoming meet.
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Anabolic Diet 5/35/60 C/P/F, Carb up on Fridays.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 gallon straight water, .5-1 gallon of water/seasalt mix on lifting days.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107777861 (UN Wheat)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107057471 (UP Cookies)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7549351 (nitroshock)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106783161 (Gain Max)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99665-pmiller-s-neovar.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/95724-pmiller-s-core.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/91068-pmiller-s-cold.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84501-rpm-drive-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85071-pmillers-r4w-v2.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83078-pmillers-usp-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/79867-pmiller-pslin.html
I am approximately ten weeks out from a full power meet so I have a training cycle, diet, restoration, etc all planned out. In addition to the daily training updates, I will also include narrative on the products and how they are effecting me.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow....still really great apps flowing through...i'm pumped!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm not liking the competition in here, namely pmiller's beastliness and Emerge's BJJ. Then there's sumbum playing a real sport like baseball. Jerks with your great apps. :lol:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
c5 is such a must have supp, I also really enjoyed cre02 when i logged it when it first came out. Right now Im using 1/2 dose (3 caps) vo2 before I lift and Im loving it.

Cant decide on a clear favorite from the cordygen line, all very worthwhile products in an industry filled with worthless junk.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
c5 is such a must have supp, I also really enjoyed cre02 when i logged it when it first came out. Right now Im using 1/2 dose (3 caps) vo2 before I lift and Im loving it.

Cant decide on a clear favorite from the cordygen line, all very worthwhile products in an industry filled with worthless junk.
And some more great feedback...thanks so much brother!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck to all applicants, can't go wrong with MST at all...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not liking the competition in here, namely pmiller's beastliness and Emerge's BJJ. Then there's sumbum playing a real sport like baseball. Jerks with your great apps. :lol:
I know, you and me both :p Although i may go buy a couple bottles of cordygen5, its hmm about a year and a half? since the last time I used it, the month before and then during my vacation to hawaii in summer 07. damn it was nice for snorkeling, felt like i could go all day

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
My application...

Ok I just can't hold back...

Sex:Male

Height:6'3"

Weight:193 lbs

Body Type:Ectomorph

Training Exp:Tons of plyometrics, agility, & speed traing growing up. Now just some regular volume training, DC training, Escalating Density Training, and some GVT.

Current Training Protocol: Rest pause style - Upper/Lower Body split with an off day in between. Mainly basic lifts - I lift at home and I don't have any fancy equipment or anything. Lots of squats, deads, various presses, & lots of pull ups.

Cardio:I am going to try to cut back on the cardio for a while (add some size), but I enjoy running for distance (2 miles & up) and some sprinting and interval stuff all of the time

Sports Played: I play some flag football when I can, I would like to play in a local adult basketball league when the next season starts, but nothing now

Current Supplements:Prime, Bulk Carboxy, Cre Mono, Leucine, Cor V02, Jacked, waxy maize, dextrose, PSlin, vitamins & minerals, multi, lots of fish oil, and lots of protein.

Medical Conditions/Prescriptions:None

Current Diet:I don't count calories, but I eat pretty clean. Almost no processed foods what so ever, no high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils. Mostly all of my food is homemade and/or home grown. Lots of eggs, chicken, Power Butter, veggies/greens, various soups, coconut oil, just tons of good food. I try to stay away from carbs past 6 PM and thats my only kind of restriction.

Water Intake:I drink water all day, it's the only thing I drink. Lots, I'm sure its more than a gallon.

Logs:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/114661-east-texas-style-2.html

Why I should be a tester: I know that I can put these two to work and use them to my advantage. The Cre O2 would be a big upgrade over the current creatine that I am using, and the Cordygen5 would be real good for the boost in endurance in both lifting and cardio. I have enjoyed CorV02 in the past so I know that MST is a superior brand, I hope that I can help you get some good truthfull feedback.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Apps just keep getting better up in herrrre!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I am approximately ten weeks out from a full power meet so I have a training cycle, diet, restoration, etc all planned out. In addition to the daily training updates, I will also include narrative on the products and how they are effecting me.
I used CRE-02 in the run-up to my last powerlifting meet, during this period it definitely solidified itself as my all-time favorite supplement.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cre-02 is simply amazing stuff. I would apply for this but I feel since I was chosen to log cre-02 last time I will give others a chance to try it.

Rate this stuff EXTREMELY highly.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PICK ME!

• Height : 6'0"
• Weight :165 lbs
• Body type : thin and roughly 5 or 6% BF, need excess 5k cal to gain strong. whatever that is
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Ran track in highschool have school records, that were attained while training with a russian power lifting coach. Will be a decathlon athlete at rutgers in 2010 when i transfer, am now training with a powerlifting team. Were are currently starting banded bench and squat, chains etc.. plus will be running lots of 400m sprints, have to compete within next 3 months.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : On mondays we start with hang cleans for 4 sets of 6 start at 145 and finish at 185, after hang cleans are squats for 4 sets of 10(ATG) 185,205,225,245... with squats we super set with lat pull downs, but with backs almost parallel to ground. this is extremely helpful for increasing bench. after this we do abs and dumbbell shrugs, and a leg and hip circuit. Tuesdays are power chest days, 4x10 with pause and explode start at 135/145/155/155. after bench we do seated row for 4x8 super setted with later shoulder raises. following this we do tricep lockouts, and overhead pushdown type extensions. after triceps are biceps, which are done with weighted chin ups. wednesday is an off day. Thursday is highpulls 4x6 start at 175/185/185/195. after highpulls we deadlift for 3x10 start at 225/225/245. then we push press for 4x6 start at 135/135/135/135. after push press is leg hip circuit super setted with romanian deadlifts 4x6 with 185 all 4 sets. then we finish off with brutal abb workout. friday is our speed/endurance chest day. we start with banded bench press with thick bands do 8 sets of 3 no rest done explosively and quickly, start at 135 for 1st six sets then 145 then 155. after is seated military press with dumbbells 4x10 40's/45's/50's/55's. after this we do close grip bench 3x10 all at 135 followed by barbell bent over row 4x10 at 225/235/245/250. following this we do heavy tricep pushdowns and hammer curls.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :3 times a week i will be at my old highschool track running ladder workouts which will consist of 100m then 200m then 300m then 400m and back down to 100m. after this a 6 minute mile will be ran.
• Current Sport Played : decathlete which im the most serious about, mma, powerlifting, and pick up games of lacrosse
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : taking muscle juice weight gainer, and tons of food :) diet is clean
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : nope
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : none what so ever
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Carb intake is at 315g per day, calories are at 4,572 w/food and roughly 5,582 with muscle juice included. total fat intake is at 120.8 grams aday, protein intake is at 260 grams aday. Diet is very clean all i eat is chicken, vegetables, tuna, salad, hamburgers, meatball, tons of pasta, good cheeses, peanut butter, and yogurt/dairy and a pork roll egg and cheeses for breakfast sometimes lol
• Current Daily Water Intake :1-1.5 gallons a day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : well started a mass fx 6-oxo log and tried to be detailed but didn't have any support i took pics and got bloodwork for no reason :(. will link if wanted
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :It is critical that my strength and endurance is on the next level if i plan to compete in the big east in the decathlon, its very competitive. Feel i have alot on the line and will use the supplements to their full potential. plus i have alot of free time to make the log very detailed.I really wish i could explain how grueling the training is and how hard the decathlon really is. I have to run sprinting events, throwing events, and run 1500m sprint all in two days at tip top performance endurance is a huge must and if these products have any effect on endurance there will be proof within my times on the track and my shot/disk/jav throws.I will be trying to walk on at rutgers next year and would lover this opportunity, will do everything that is asked of me. pics would be no problem.:fingersx:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Application

Sex - Male
Height : 5' 11"
Weight : 220 lbs.
Body type : Mesomorphic
Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5 years. I have been training thoroughly and intensely since my freshman year in high school. My training consists of movements for endurance and strength for purposes of competitive bodybuilding, as well as power movements. I have dabbled with possibly every training protocol in existence, including HIT, hypertrophy-specific training, DC training and Benn Starr's 5x5. Nevertheless, I generally approach my lifts based on feel and keep each workout dynamic by incorporating a mixture of different training principles.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : As of now, I work out on a 4 day split, as follows:

Mon: Chest, biceps, abs
Tues: Legs
Wed: HIIT cardio, abs
Thurs: Back, traps
Fri: Shoulders, triceps, abs
Sat: Off
Sun: HIIT cardio, abs

As I mentioned before, I don't follow a specific training protocol. Whichever exercises I perform on any given day is contingent upon how I feel that day. However, I generally repeat workouts for a couple weeks to assess improvements in various exercises. Each workout spans the length of about an hour. With big compound movements such as bench press, squat, bent-over row and deadlift I tend to follow a 5x5 scheme to develop strength and power in those movements. Conversely, I perform dumbbell movements and more isolation-type exercises in the 8-12 rep range. In this regard, I devote different segments of my workout to training different muscle fibers. I also enjoy drop-downs, supersets, tri-sets and giant sets and tend to do these types of movements frequently to enhance the intensity of my training. I begin first with the larger muscle groups and conclude with the smaller muscle groups. I structure my lifting schedule so that I never work like body parts back-to-back. I am always open to trying new techniques. I generally don't like to follow a specific program verbatim because I feel this detracts from creativity in workouts --- this is why I structure my workouts so that they comprise a blend of training techniques.

I work my abs every other day to avoid overtraining them. On the days I do train abs, I will follow a circuit consisting of various exercises which I perform back to back; I will perform 2-3 circuits with roughly a minute rest between each one. Overall, I try to minimize rest time between sets to enhance endurance. When performing heavy compound movements, I rest 3 minutes between each set, whereas with less strenuous movements I rest only 1-2 minutes. I keep cardio completely separate from weightlifting to avoid prolonging my time in the gym, as well as evade the troubles of overtraining.

Though I currently follow a 4-day training protocol this is always (and usually) subject to change. In the recent past I was training on a 5-day basis in order to properly concentrate on individual muscle groups. This type of program proved successful in helping me increase my strength and maximize the extent to which I trained each muscle group. I've since reverted back to this 4-day split so that I can incorporate more cardio into my regimen.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : As per my cardio, I love high intensity interval training because it really helps me shed the fat on my body. I prefer running on the treadmill to other forms of cardio, because I feel running works most effectively as facilitating fat burning and providing a metabolic stimulus. Each cardio workout I sprint at 8-12 mph (typically pyramiding up) for 30 seconds, followed by a light jog/ speed walk for a minute, then repeat. I perform this type of exercise for 20-25 minutes, 2-3 times a week. I tend to perform more cardio during the spring and summer than the winter season (as a result of trying to bulk during the winter); however, I still perform cardio weekly and always perform this type of cardio.

Current Sport Played : None (though I consider bodybuilding and powerlifting a sport). I played football in high school.

Current Supplements (please list all product names) : For the past 5 weeks I have been on a pheraplex/ finigenx/ superdrol cycle, using the original versions of all three. I have added about 15 pounds to my weight, the majority of which is decent size and hardness. As ON-cycle ancillary supplements I use Cycle support by Anabolic Innovations, a GNC sport multi-vitamin, 2-3 grams GNC fish oil daily, GNC CoQ-10 100 mg (twice daily), GNC coral calcium, GNC Vitamin C, GNC DHEA, GNC Sublingual Melatonin, GNC Creatine Monohydrate (in conjunction with DiCreatine Malate from Nutraplanet), Beta Alanine powder from Nutraplanet, XTend, Vasocharge, NO Shotgun, Kwick Karb Waxy Maize from Nutraplanet and ZMA by Primaforce before bed each night. For my upcoming PCT, I will be using Toremifene Citrate, Cycle support, Diesel Test Hardcore by Diesel Nutrition, Sunami by Diesel Nutrition, Activate Xtreme by Anabolic Innovations, the original Mass FX by anabolic xtreme, alongside Hyperdrol X2 by anabolic xtreme and later (post PCT) I will run X-Factor.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Aside from occasional prohormone use, I do not use any recreational drugs nor do I take prescription medication.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No.

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : I do not count calories. I find calorie counting to be an unnecessarily meticulous process, for which I do not have the time. Instead of counting calories, I count portions. Counting portions is a much more realistic method of diet monitoring (I find) and is less of a headache. Currently, I probably consume roughly 3K calories per day. I eat between 5 and 6 times a day and each meal contains at least 50 grams of protein, 60 grams of carbohydrates and roughly 15 grams of fat. I generally try to increase fat intake as the day progresses while concurrently reducing carbohydrate intake; however, I have found maintaining a balance with each meal to be easier and more effective. I vary each meal and do not eat the same meal at the same time each day. Nevertheless, I do each the same portions with each meal. The following is an EXAMPLE of my daily diet:

Breakfast - Shake w/ 2 scoops GNC Mass XXX, 1 scoop whey isolate and 16 oz organic whole milk.
-65 grams protein
-85 grams carbs
-20 grams fat
Total calories: about 800 calories

Meal 2 - 3 whole eggs with 1 cup egg beaters w a piece of muenster cheese, 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
-45 grams protein
-65 grams carbs
-15 grams fat
Total calories: about 600 calories

Meal 3 - 6 oz cooked chicken, 1 1/2 cups organic Annie's mac n cheese
-50 grams protein
-70 grams carbs
-10 grams fat
Total calories: about 600 calories

Meal 4 - same as meal 3

Meal 5 (typically preworkout) - 8 oz 90% lean burger w 3 pieces muenster on 3 slices german dark wheat bread
-60 grams protein
-60 grams carbs
-20 grams fat
Total calories: about 700 calories

Post workout: shake w/ 15 grams whey isolate, 25-30 grams waxy maize

Meal 6 - usually same as meals 3, 4 or 5

Pre-bed snack (if hungry) - 50 grams whey isolate mixed w 16 oz whole milk (another 600 cals)

This has been my diet for the past 5 weeks on this cycle. Thus, I have been ingesting between 3500 and 4000 calories a day. My diet on non-lifting/ cardio days tends to be similar, if not maybe a meal less.

As a side note, I have tried multiple diet strategies in the past. When my avatar photo was taken I was in the middle of a ketogenic diet, which I approached with the utmost strictness. I leaned out very nicely on this diet (combined with my training and supplement protocol) and lowered my weight to 180 lbs @ about 9% bodyfat. I have since gained 40 pounds, while maintaining a bodyfat of around 15%.

Current Daily Water Intake : A gallon a day.
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : I did a log or two a long while ago on this site. My first log was of a mass fx/ hyperdrol x2/ retain 2 cycle, and my second I believe was of Epistane and MDrol. If these are still obtainable I will find and post them.

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I feel I would be an ideal candidate for testing these products because I am quickly approaching my PCT stage for this prohormone cycle and will gladly try anything in an attempt to help preserve my gains and give me an extra edge endurance-wise. Anyone can plainly see the number of supplements I take on a daily basis. I am always open to trying new things and would provide valuable, accurate and up-to-date feedback on anything I logged and tested. I would love the opportunity to try these products should this company afford me the chance to do so.

CampusLegend

Awards
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 188
Bodytype: ectomorph
Training Experience: I've been working out seriously for the last 2 years. My college team has a nutrition and workout plans for us and I have gained alot of mass these last couple of months. I don't lift to put on a great deal of size but I mostly lift to get me stronger and faster , quicker to deal with the rigors of Div. 1 basketball (im not going to name my college.)
Current Training Protocol: Sunday - Is a rest day in terms of lifting, plyos, and conditioning. But I basically play basketball all day long on this day and work hard to make myself a better all around player so i still get a workout in on this day.
Monday - This is the day where i workout my chest and tris. (3x8 workout to gain strength)

10 minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes of cardio on the treadmill going at 8 speed and at 2 incline
3 minute cooldown on treadmill
5 minutes of intense stretching
Workout:
3x8 Bench (drop 5 lbs each set)
3x8 Inclined Dumbell Bench (go down 5 lbs each set)
3x8 Declined Bench (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Tricep pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 Skull Crushers (go down 5lbs each set)
15 minute cardio at 8 speed with 2 incline

Tuesday:
10 Minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
3 minute cooldown
12 minutes on the bike
3 minute cool down
12 minutes on the treadmill
3 minute cool down

Workout:
3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Captains chair crunches
30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
3 minute cooldown

Wednesday:
12 minute treadmill session
3minute cooldown
5 minutes of stretching

Workout:
3x8 back lat pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 seated row (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 kneeing dumbell rows (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 deadlifts (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 straight bar curl (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 dumbell curls (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 preacher bar curls (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown

Thursday:

10 Minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
3 minute cooldown
12 minutes on the bike
3 minute cool down
12 minutes on the treadmill
3 minute cool down

Workout:
3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Captains chair crunches
30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
3 minute cooldown

Friday :

3 minute cooldown

Workout:
3x8 legs squats (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 leg curls (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 leg exstensions (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 seated calve raises
3x8 standing calve raises
3x8 shoulder forward raise with dumbell (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 shoulder side raises with dumbell(go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 shrugs (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown
10 minutes of stretching

Saturday: off day but i play basketball most of the day.

Cardio Protocol: Plyometrics using jumpsoles and doing theVetical Bible workout, sprints, and stair runs

This is done on Tuesdays and Thursdays after my workout at the gym.

Current Sports played: Divison 1 Basketball, and i do play some football with my boys
Current Supplements: loads of food, All the Whey Protein Isolate, All the Wheys Cassein, Bulk Creatine Mono, Purple Wraath, Bulk BCAA,Animal Pak, Karbolyn, Poseiden, and omega 369 fish oil caps

Medical Conditions: none
Current Diet: MEAL 1 5AM: Whole grain Oatmeal, Bowl of Kashi Cereal in Almond Milk (mhhmmm yummy), and 3 scoops of WPI in Almond Milk
Meal 2 650AM: 5 Eggs, 4 slices of lean bacon, 2 sausages, 1 banana, and a glass of Almond Milk
Meal 3 845AM: Homemade Protein Bar (about 40g of protein)
Meal 4 1030AM: Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread, and 2 clemintines
Meal 5 1150AM: 2 Tuna Sandwiches on Whole grain Bread, 1 Banana, and a Kashi Granola Bar
Meal 6 2PM (Preworkout Meal): 8oz Chicken Breast (skinned, boneless), baked potatoe, and brown rice
Meal 7 3PM (Preworkout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
330 Workout done by 5
Meal 8 545PM (Post workout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
Meal 9 7PM: 120z Bison Burger w/ american cheese, baked potatoe, and a side of broccoli
Meal 10 830PM: 2 scoops of Cassein, and a banana
Sleep at 10 PM

I also munch on cashews and almonds througout the day

Water Intake: 1.5 gallons of water daily
Logs: I dont have any logs as of yet but i am going to be doing a log on poseiden soon and on animal pak once they come in

Why should i be a tester: I should be a tester because I have worked hard my whole life to get where I am right now. If I set my mind to something I will give it my all and get myself to my goal. I am an athlete and these two supplements would be very beneficiary to my body. I love to workout and I am very organized so i would keep a great log and would give a great report. I am very qualified for this oppurturnity.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Gosh, lot of apps. lookin good guys, hope mine looks the best tho... haha jk but how many are you choosin? or will it just be one?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Going to be choosing 3 winners on Thursday...which gives everyone plenty of time to get an app in if they haven't already!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
camus legend why not name what school you play for?
also curious. saw that in "the one" app thread too. tho for the one i can see why you wouldnt want it to be known.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also curious. saw that in "the one" app thread too. tho for the one i can see why you wouldnt want it to be known.
i just wanted to check stats, seems kinda small to play d1 basketball.and your weight changed 20 lbs in a day, damn you liftin big lol.

lutherblsstt

• Sex - M or F : M
• Height :5'10
• Weight :225
• Body type :Endomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Well,lets see. Started training in high school following bodybuilding routines found in Flex magazine and Muscle and fitness. Did extensive powerlifting while in fed prison for a decade.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Using a system based off of tests completed which measured where I am in the areas of speed,strength,endurance,flexi bility in comparison to elite athletes in my sport.

So my allocation of training time is as follows: 37% endurance,26% speed,20% flexibility,9% strength,8% circuit work.

Monday-Endurance

Complex Cross Country Running for at least 40 minutes(running with the inclusion of obstacles and other complicating factors like running backwards and sideways)

Judo practice in the evening 8pm to 10pm

Tuesday-Endurance

Swimming (swim with different strokes at varied speeds using 15-20 meter intervals.swim underwater for 20-25 meters after every 200 meters)

Wednesday-Speed

2 sets of the following
Hill sprints-5 times up
plyometric clapping pushups 10
Courbettes 10
Bench Jumps10
Judo speed throwing(have 2 or three partners attack me one by one,try to complete the maximum number of throws in ten seconds)

Judo practice in the evening from 8pm-10pm

Thursday-Flexibility

complete 2-3 circuits of the following:

Wrestling bridge
Pushups on outside of wrists(palms facing up)-10
twists with partner across my shoulders-10 to each side
gymnastic bridge from standing position-5
splits held for 30-60 seconds
side to side cossack squats 10 each leg

Friday-Endurance

Wrestling under water
Partner carries(lift partner,take 3-4 steps and put them down) repeat 20 times
Duck walk around the perimeter of the pool for 60 linear feet
Sikos(Sumo squats with leg raise) 50 each side
Jump rope 5 mins

Friday night Judo 8pm-10pm

Weekend off

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : See Training protocol

• Current Sport Played :Judo

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Cre-02,STOKED,RPM,Multi vitamin and fish oil.

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no

Carb intake is 250g per day
fat intake is 130 grams per day,
protein intake is 200grams aday.
Diet is fairly clean. Vegetables,Turkey burgers,sliced turkey, fruit,tuna,almond butter,spelt bread.

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 gallon

As I stated above,I was tested and it turned out that my weakest area ( I scored horribly in the endurance area-48%) I have adjusted my workouts to improve my endurance and could really use something that would help in this area.

Being that my endurance sucks so much and the fact that I practice Judo 3 times a week pushing the anaerobic envelope to its limit,I would be the ideal tester for this stack.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Still seeing some great applications in here...very excited for the choosing of the winners!

A few days left to get apps in...let's see it everyone!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
• Height : 5'7"
• Weight :202
• Body type :i guess meso

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : been training since i was a wee lad. since i was 10 or so, off and on, alwas bigger than m friends when i was young now im constantly in the gym. switching it up im noticing some decent gains

i work out 5-6 days a week . usually one muscle per day sometimes i switch it up and do two muscles per day. everyweek or so i do light weight lots of reps and heavy weight low reps.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : just started cardio these past few months, ive never really been into cardio. since ive started everytime i do cardio i notice differences in my body. 3 days per week 2 HIIT one just a 25 min run/jog. i like the eliptical easier on the knees. but i also like to go on treadmill and have a heavy incline med pace run/walk

• Current Sport Played : just gym rat

usplabs anabolic pump
diesel test hardcore
bulk bcaas
bulk creatine mono
glucosamine/chondoident
animal pak
fishoil
protein
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : n/a

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : n/a

3000 cal 320protein 200carbs 100fat

• Current Daily Water Intake : drink h20 all day

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : none, ive been underestimated with other company logs, which is why i havent been picked, yet....

i have the time and detication for a detailed log. my workouts are great and will utilize these products to their max. ive been impressed with mst's products thus far, only being ragnorok, but that product speaks very highly in my book. i eat all day and get my 8 hours of sleep in, so i got all requirements. i would love to take products that increases my performance and help promote them. thanks:biglaugh:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thats all that would eliminate someone would be a different creatine, or another cordyceps product. It wouldn't eliminate you, but I'd prefer if you didn't start something new mid-log also. I don't mean something you use regularly and re-start or something like that...I mean like if Anavar 7.0 (totally fictional) were to come out you think "I have GOT to try that"...waiting until this log was over would be the best thing to do :)

As far as decision goes...let's say one week from posting. So this coming Thursday the 19th of February. Products will ship the day of choosing.
This is an awesome opportunity right here. Good luck to the lucky winners. However, I will not be putting in my application for this one...I plan on starting something up within the next 6-8 weeks...The ONE, 2nd Gear, and well...I'll be running a log so you'll have stay tuned to see what I have in store.

Team Deuce...I'll send you a pm and a link when I get my log up and running.

Cheers!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
your loss pal :biglaugh:

haha, let me know bozz...i'm sure i'll drop by and support.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when are the initial effects of these products usually felt. 1st week... etc

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
when are the initial effects of these products usually felt. 1st week... etc
Some people have said a few days....I felt cordygen 5 within a few days of taking it...and I felt Cre-02 during my 1st workout with it.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Some people have said a few days....I felt cordygen 5 within a few days of taking it...and I felt Cre-02 during my 1st workout with it.

man thats nice, usually with other products it takes at least a week. that will give the chosen ones a vast amount of time to give a good thourough review.