2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

Page 3 of 12 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    How long are we going to have to wait for this super supplments ??? at least give us an estimate month ? fed march april ?????
    I'm confident that many people will have fallen in love with it by valentines day

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan;

PS: I was referring to Tribulus Alatus.
    I know!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i hate it when company reps make a thread like this if your product is really as good as you say then why the need for a hype thread like this where you dont say nothing this reminds me me prime what a let down

lol at company reps
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.98%

ITS GONNA CHANGE THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY FOREVER!!!

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i dont believe any advertising no matter what company does it.....but i do have to say i am interested to see what it is, the only reason i dont believe advertising is alot of bad experiences, and it doesnt always work for every one, unless its hormonal......
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post

We've heard that one before.

This product might be good, but a product is NEVER as good as the maker claims. We'll wait and see. I hope it's something good though.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

superman created pajama's out of this product to wear

and some folks have traveled cross the world to Charlottle to Pray at appnut land because the virgin mary has appeared as a water stain at the doorway after the material was delivered
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.32%

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i dont believe any advertising no matter what company does it.....but i do have to say i am interested to see what it is, the only reason i dont believe advertising is alot of bad experiences, and it doesnt always work for every one, unless its hormonal......
    Those of us that have been around awhile know you have to take these threads with a grain of salt. I'm excited to see what the product is too as AN is a great company, but more often than not I wait for others to report results before diving in head first. I've avoided disappointment many times over the years doing this.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Will it contain some form of SUPER Anabolic Tribulus ?
    Negative
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

super extract of safed musli?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%

Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Those of us that have been around awhile know you have to take these threads with a grain of salt. I'm excited to see what the product is too as AN is a great company, but more often than not I wait for others to report results before diving in head first. I've avoided disappointment many times over the years doing this.
    That is an excellent strategy- and a good one for not blowing your hard-earned $$$ on over-hyped crap

I would be skeptical, too. But this is a truly novel compound, and by the end of the first week it is out and the reports start coming in from users, I think a lot of people who were hanging back at first will be diving in head first on this one (and several others we are planning on releasing as well)- results speak for themselves
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post

oh oh, I know what it is now!!!

Reincarnation of....

THE STRAP!!!!!!!!!!

GET HYUUUUUUUUUGE!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%

i admit rpm is a good product but i am very skeptical because,

1. i believe if the product really is that good you still dont need this thread.

2. if it is not a pro hormone i cant see it being better then alot of the pro hormones out their that allready deliever great results like h drol m drol epistane. pplex etc.

3, prime was hyped alot like this yes some people say its a good product, however i dont gain on it like the label claims.

and i do think saying your product is going to be the best and you really mean the best of 2009

i think is very very over the top because their are so many good supplement companies out their who are working on new products and im sure could say that there products are going to be the best.

How long are we going to have to wait for this super supplments ??? at least give us an estimate month ? fed march april ?????

So i have said my bit im sorry if it sounds like im dissing this thread its just i get anoyed at threads like this. i remember when i brought epistane ..... threads just flooded in forums about it being a good product i never remember seeing much or any hype about it before hand.

Thats why products that deliever will sell not hyped up ones which dont is a big mistake.

i really hope you are telling us the truth and that this will rock the world in 2009 and will be the best new thing otherwise my faith in supplement companys and their marketing will really disapoint me.
    Try to understand that excitement about, and promotion of a new and unique product does not BS make. Many companies, good and bad have hyped and promoted new products as a necessary facet of an overall marketing plan. In my opinion the proof will always be in the pudding, and it won't be the placebo effect working here with this product. We've been told by hundreds of people that we're underrated - the industry's best kept secret - etc. I'm proud of this but like many have said, our products haven't gotten nearly the attention they deserve because we HAVEN'T promoted them as much. This product - like ALL our products - is for real, and after the intro threads are long gone the product will have to stand on its own or suffer the ridicule; and I'm that confident it will prevail as of the best products released in recent history.

As for more info, we're holding back until one last event that is outside our control takes place; specifically a large shipment of raw materials that is sitting in customs. Once it is released, we control the rest of the processes so we can release more information on timelines, etc. We'll also be releasing more specific product information early next week.

Thanks all of you for your support and respect. My partner rms80, me, and the rest of the AN team aim to stay humble and let our products do most of the talking...but sometimes, like now, we just need to shout it out a little to let you all know something really big is coming.

:bb3:
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    Yup, you can cut or bulk depending on diet and cardio. It is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic...a perfect balance that keeps it versatile.
    So when can we expect to hear more things along the lines of this sort of information?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    So when can we expect to hear more things along the lines of this sort of information?
    We'll have more "Juicy" info out early next week.
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%

Gear!

O_o
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

Works for me, thanks!
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Hey guys.....I have a question: will it be available In Australia? will you ship it here or will I be forced to take my chances with the heavy handed Australian customs!!
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    ...B. Not a hype thread- more of an FYI...I like to let people know beforehand, so they can plan their purchases accordingly- and this is something I feel a LOT of people will be buying...
    AN is not about hype, but we ARE extremely EXCITED about this product. So SOME hype is ALLOWED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I've never used an AppNut product that didn't deliver, so I am keeping my eyes peeled for this.

Keep us updated!
    Yep. Don said it right:
    ...We've been told by hundreds of people that we're underrated - the industry's best kept secret - etc. I'm proud of this but like many have said, our products haven't gotten nearly the attention they deserve because we HAVEN'T promoted them as much. This product - like ALL our products - is for real, and after the intro threads are long gone the product will have to stand on its own or suffer the ridicule; and I'm that confident it will prevail as of the best products released in recent history...

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Hey guys.....I have a question: will it be available In Australia? will you ship it here or will I be forced to take my chances with the heavy handed Australian customs!!
    You can almost get ANY product anywhere, mate, if you know HOW...Just saying...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Dirk,

Is one of the 3 a product I helped with and have been annoying the piss out of you to get into production?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

You can almost get ANY product anywhere, mate, if you know HOW...Just saying...[/QUOTE]

Indeed never the less I'll be interested to see if any of the reps know if it will ship down under......Damn you Aussie customs you wont ruin my fun
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%

You can almost get ANY product anywhere, mate, if you know HOW...Just saying..

Indeed never the less I'll be interested to see if any of the reps know if it will ship down under......Damn you Aussie customs you wont ruin my fun

I don't think the TGA will approve it within any viable timeframe. It's taken us nearly a year to get RPM and DRIVE approved as we're just getting registration numbers for them now.

That said, like Rosie said...there are pathways for things to get virtually anywhere...mostly on a direct basis from an online retailer such as NP.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't think the TGA will approve it within any viable timeframe. It's taken us nearly a year to get RPM and DRIVE approved as we're just getting registration numbers for them now.

That said, like Rosie said...there are pathways for things to get virtually anywhere...mostly on a direct basis from an online retailer such as NP.
    Yep, the TGA has been a right royal pain. But worth the battle...

As Don mentioned, there are etailers who you could get it from, as well as from AN direct

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Ok, So let me ge this straight.....Customs will put things on their list to be ok for a person to imporrt, long before they give someone the rights to import/distribute on a larger scale? So rather than wait for an Oz company to get it, when its released just order it straight from AN personally?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%

Ok, So let me ge this straight.....Customs will put things on their list to be ok for a person to imporrt, long before they give someone the rights to import/distribute on a larger scale? So rather than wait for an Oz company to get it, when its released just order it straight from AN personally?
    I'm not an Aussie customs expert, but I can tell you this: the TGA cracked down on all capsulated products and they all need a registration number to be imported in any quantity. Small packages to individuals don't suffer the same scrutiny but I'm not entirely sure of all the legalities and I don't want to mis-speak, but I believe a direct order would be OK.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yep, the TGA has been a right royal pain. But worth the battle...

As Don mentioned, there are etailers who you could get it from, as well as from AN direct
    LOL...did you mean to use instead of
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rms80;
    ...But this is a truly novel compound, and by the end of the first week it is out and the reports start coming in from users, I think a lot of people who were hanging back at first will be diving in head first on this one (and several others we are planning on releasing as well)- results speak for themselves
    Pretty mouth-watering. Efforts at guessing the compound(s) would be fairly futile. I'll stay glued here and devour the details as they trickle in. Stay innovative!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.91%

Yup, you can cut or bulk depending on diet and cardio. It is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic...a perfect balance that keeps it versatile.
    Damm, Highly anabolic, send some my way, that sounds like something i likey, Well if you need some loggers here, please feel free to hit me up...
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

i like the catch phrase about finding a new hobby, great marketing.

im pretty fond of some of the current AN products so i cant wait to see what ya'll have in store for us.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

I don't know about Australian Customs. However, NZ Customs will allow small packages for INDIVIDUAL use up to the value of NZ$400 or the equivalent of 3 month's personal supply of goods. Depending on the product (I was the first person in NZ to ever get IGF-2, and there were issues with that initially, but once all done and they know what it is, they let it through, no worries). To import/distribute on a larger (i.e. commercial) scale, you need to have a "license", etc. And depending on who checks your package will also determine whether it IS released or not (i.e. some things get in, even if they SAY what they are on the "Goods Description" label, even if they are NOT meant to).

Yes, I would order it direct from AN.

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.71%

so i was looking forward to trying IGF-2. i ordered 2 bottles this morning. Now i see this thread!

getting pretty excited! no AN product has let me down yet! and i don't think IGF-2 will either. This sounds pretty big

EDIT: Got some Osteo-Sport on its way too. along with IGF-2 and 4 NeoVar Recomped
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    so i was looking forward to trying IGF-2. i ordered 2 bottles this morning. Now i see this thread!

getting pretty excited! no AN product has let me down yet! and i don't think IGF-2 will either. This sounds pretty big

EDIT: Got some Osteo-Sport on its way too. along with IGF-2 and 4 NeoVar Recomped
    Well, I hightly doubt that you'll be disappointed by IGF-2 (stacked with NeoVar Recomped).

You can always try this AFTER you've done all that

33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

. It is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic...a perfect balance that keeps it versatile.
    Any worries for any negative sides?
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Any worries for any negative sides?
    Well...I WILL have that bit (ok, so a LOT) of whipped cream on the side of my deeply rich and moist piece of French chocolate cake...AND I'd get away with it!

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wagner
    Well i bet its like Prime. It will be non-hormonal, and non suppresive, no PCT required.
    No, it will be far better; can't say; maybe, and uh, maybe.

Hope that clears things up. More news at eleven.
    Wow. This sounds good.............
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hormonal?
    im not into hormonal supps that much, it would be nice if it were natty....
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I don't know about Australian Customs. However, NZ Customs will allow small packages for INDIVIDUAL use up to the value of NZ$400 or the equivalent of 3 month's personal supply of goods. Depending on the product (I was the first person in NZ to ever get IGF-2, and there were issues with that initially, but once all done and they know what it is, they let it through, no worries). To import/distribute on a larger (i.e. commercial) scale, you need to have a "license", etc. And depending on who checks your package will also determine whether it IS released or not (i.e. some things get in, even if they SAY what they are on the "Goods Description" label, even if they are NOT meant to).

Yes, I would order it direct from AN.
    Answered my question perfectly! thanks:-) time to go to war with aussie customs!
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Answered my question perfectly! thanks:-) time to go to war with aussie customs!
    No worries. Good luck on that

39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.97%

how far off ??

loads of decent products out in 09..

so far no supps have ever really worked for me! lol
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    how far off ??

loads of decent products out in 09..

so far no supps have ever really worked for me! lol
    As stated before we will be releasing info in bits and pieces. Stay tuned however!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:53 AM
  3. Drive Write Up Sneak Preview
    By rms80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:05 PM