2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can almost get ANY product anywhere, mate, if you know HOW...Just saying...[/QUOTE]

Indeed:lol: never the less I'll be interested to see if any of the reps know if it will ship down under......Damn you Aussie customs you wont ruin my fun:frustrate

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can almost get ANY product anywhere, mate, if you know HOW...Just saying..

Indeed:lol: never the less I'll be interested to see if any of the reps know if it will ship down under......Damn you Aussie customs you wont ruin my fun:frustrate

I don't think the TGA will approve it within any viable timeframe. It's taken us nearly a year to get RPM and DRIVE approved as we're just getting registration numbers for them now.

That said, like Rosie said...there are pathways for things to get virtually anywhere...mostly on a direct basis from an online retailer such as NP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think the TGA will approve it within any viable timeframe. It's taken us nearly a year to get RPM and DRIVE approved as we're just getting registration numbers for them now.

That said, like Rosie said...there are pathways for things to get virtually anywhere...mostly on a direct basis from an online retailer such as NP.
Yep, the TGA has been a right royal pain. But worth the battle...

As Don mentioned, there are etailers who you could get it from, as well as from AN direct :FUfinger:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ok, So let me ge this straight.....Customs will put things on their list to be ok for a person to imporrt, long before they give someone the rights to import/distribute on a larger scale? So rather than wait for an Oz company to get it, when its released just order it straight from AN personally?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, So let me ge this straight.....Customs will put things on their list to be ok for a person to imporrt, long before they give someone the rights to import/distribute on a larger scale? So rather than wait for an Oz company to get it, when its released just order it straight from AN personally?
I'm not an Aussie customs expert, but I can tell you this: the TGA cracked down on all capsulated products and they all need a registration number to be imported in any quantity. Small packages to individuals don't suffer the same scrutiny but I'm not entirely sure of all the legalities and I don't want to mis-speak, but I believe a direct order would be OK.:think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, the TGA has been a right royal pain. But worth the battle...

As Don mentioned, there are etailers who you could get it from, as well as from AN direct :FUfinger:
LOL...did you mean to use :wave: instead of :FUfinger:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...But this is a truly novel compound, and by the end of the first week it is out and the reports start coming in from users, I think a lot of people who were hanging back at first will be diving in head first on this one (and several others we are planning on releasing as well)- results speak for themselves:thumbsup:
Pretty mouth-watering. Efforts at guessing the compound(s) would be fairly futile. I'll stay glued here and devour the details as they trickle in. Stay innovative! :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Yup, you can cut or bulk depending on diet and cardio. It is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic...a perfect balance that keeps it versatile.:head:
Damm, Highly anabolic, send some my way, that sounds like something i likey, Well if you need some loggers here, please feel free to hit me up...:thumbsup::lol:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the catch phrase about finding a new hobby, great marketing.

im pretty fond of some of the current AN products so i cant wait to see what ya'll have in store for us.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about Australian Customs. However, NZ Customs will allow small packages for INDIVIDUAL use up to the value of NZ$400 or the equivalent of 3 month's personal supply of goods. Depending on the product (I was the first person in NZ to ever get IGF-2, and there were issues with that initially, but once all done and they know what it is, they let it through, no worries). To import/distribute on a larger (i.e. commercial) scale, you need to have a "license", etc. And depending on who checks your package will also determine whether it IS released or not (i.e. some things get in, even if they SAY what they are on the "Goods Description" label, even if they are NOT meant to).

Yes, I would order it direct from AN.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so i was looking forward to trying IGF-2. i ordered 2 bottles this morning. Now i see this thread!

getting pretty excited! no AN product has let me down yet! and i don't think IGF-2 will either. This sounds pretty big :D

EDIT: Got some Osteo-Sport on its way too. along with IGF-2 and 4 NeoVar Recomped :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i was looking forward to trying IGF-2. i ordered 2 bottles this morning. Now i see this thread!

getting pretty excited! no AN product has let me down yet! and i don't think IGF-2 will either. This sounds pretty big :D

EDIT: Got some Osteo-Sport on its way too. along with IGF-2 and 4 NeoVar Recomped :D
Well, I hightly doubt that you'll be disappointed by IGF-2 (stacked with NeoVar Recomped).

You can always try this AFTER you've done all that :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any worries for any negative sides?
Well...I WILL have that bit (ok, so a LOT) of whipped cream on the side of my deeply rich and moist piece of French chocolate cake...AND I'd get away with it! :D

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hormonal?
im not into hormonal supps that much, it would be nice if it were natty....

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about Australian Customs. However, NZ Customs will allow small packages for INDIVIDUAL use up to the value of NZ$400 or the equivalent of 3 month's personal supply of goods. Depending on the product (I was the first person in NZ to ever get IGF-2, and there were issues with that initially, but once all done and they know what it is, they let it through, no worries). To import/distribute on a larger (i.e. commercial) scale, you need to have a "license", etc. And depending on who checks your package will also determine whether it IS released or not (i.e. some things get in, even if they SAY what they are on the "Goods Description" label, even if they are NOT meant to).

Yes, I would order it direct from AN.
Answered my question perfectly! thanks:) time to go to war with aussie customs!:duel:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how far off ??

loads of decent products out in 09..

so far no supps have ever really worked for me! lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how far off ??

loads of decent products out in 09..

so far no supps have ever really worked for me! lol
As stated before we will be releasing info in bits and pieces. Stay tuned however!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
As stated before we will be releasing info in bits and pieces. Stay tuned however!

well can we have a piece then!

Little skeptical about anything billed as "The biggest supplement of xxxx" after prime didn't exactly roxxers my soxxers, but still following with interest. I like some of your stuff, hopefully I'll be able to add this to the list.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Little skeptical about anything billed as "The biggest supplement of xxxx" after prime didn't exactly roxxers my soxxers, but still following with interest. I like some of your stuff, hopefully I'll be able to add this to the list.
so far all the results show it to be that way. The testers have all been shocked + surprised at their results....

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

Amazing how many are jaded from that launch. Pity.:toilet:

We are the antithesis of that company. Any perceived similarities are unintentional. Trust me, the is THE ONE supplement that ANYONE who uses it will get results. No fallback on the "non-responder" excuse necessary.
:clean:

aclass

Awards
Will a 43 year old benefit from this product? What were the ages of your testers?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was gonna say

"dammit I should have said at least one of the testers was over 40"

but yes I was one :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was gonna say

"dammit I should have said at least one of the testers was over 40"

but yes I was one :D
Ok what did you experience...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good things. surprisingly good things. :) no details yet tho :D

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Amazing how many are jaded from that launch. Pity.:toilet:

We are the antithesis of that company. Any perceived similarities are unitentional. Trust me, the is THE ONE supplement that ANYONE who uses it will get results. No fallback on the "non-responder" excuse necessary.
:clean:

I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt until I experience something to the contrary! Don't get me wrong, I do actually get on quite well with most of USP's products, it's just that one launch which left me feeling... well... underwhelmed.

But enough about that in this thread!

What I want to know:

- Is it hormonal, if it is what makes it special compared to say epi or any other such product on the market... and what are the side effect risks like (more along the lines of acne, increased hairloss etc).

- What's the time frame for release

- Roughly how much will it cost

I know you're not releasing any of that info at the moment, but make sure you do before too long please!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there are only 2 companies i would EVER buy into the hype, and one is AN...havent been let down yet

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And we won't this time either :D
I will admit that this company has definitely built up enough credibility for me to give this a try if I like what I hear from the testers.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
..................................................hhmmmmmmm..........................info please?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I agree your products have been very good, great quality, but unless i see photographic evidence of results, then its all paper and facts and figures, that could be exagerated, or embelished, like a few products have been of late, only for the consumer to be let down when the results they get, are not the ones they expected.
I honestly hope with all remaining strands of faith that i have left, that this is one product that can live up to the hype, i would still love to see some solid evidence though at some stage soon, im sure you will release data on what the testers experienced, but some real evidence of what the product can do would be great.
Hope this is the best product of 2009, Russian

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Whoooooa........ don't let the cat outta the bag Easy!!!!!

:lol:
I was really hoping it was a non-dairy cheese substitute too, probably would have been awesome on :pizza:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
its not a non-dairy cheese substitute
lol.....

This is interesting....

I loved Drive/RPM/ IGF-2. But what can you guys be cooking up....in reality. That is so good its going to be The greatest of 09.

So not fair....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I agree your products have been very good, great quality, but unless i see photographic evidence of results, then its all paper and facts and figures, that could be exagerated, or embelished, like a few products have been of late, only for the consumer to be let down when the results they get, are not the ones they expected.
I honestly hope with all remaining strands of faith that i have left, that this is one product that can live up to the hype, i would still love to see some solid evidence though at some stage soon, im sure you will release data on what the testers experienced, but some real evidence of what the product can do would be great.
Hope this is the best product of 2009, Russian
coming from a friend, rest assure we will not let you down :head:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
God I wish i could believe it I really do. I am one who lost ALL faith years ago. I will prob try anyway, cause you gotta be in it to win it. But lets all be Totally honest NOTHING legal will ever explode peoples phisique;s like gear. And if you dont wanna do that your screwed! (once your at your genetic potential I mean) new lifters will gain off supps of course.

I must make it clear NO disrepect intended towards the AN reps!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
God I wish i could believe it I really do. I am one who lost ALL faith years ago. I will prob try anyway, cause you gotta be in it to win it. But lets all be Totally honest NOTHING legal will ever explode peoples phisique;s like gear. And if you dont wanna do that your screwed! (once your at your genetic potential I mean) new lifters will gain off supps of course.

no disrespect taken bud. I totally understand, we all do. Everyone has been let down by at least one supplement throughout their training experiences so you are perfectly fine to be skeptical.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

I know you all have been chomping at the bit for more info. We WILL post technical details next week. Dirk has completed the document; but as I said in the opening thread we collaborated with several other scientists in the development of this...so to pay due respect they have not yet had the opportunity to make any additions they may want to.

SO...I'm hoping for Monday, maybe Tuesday at the latest we'll have a LOT more info for you.

Then alas...it will all become clear...
:dance:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I would LOVE to be proved wrong thats for sure!:thumbsup:
But then IF it does end up being a magnificent supp, then It prob wont be allowed over here anyway!:frustrate Damn soft ass Aussie customs! Grrrr

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Well, I would LOVE to be proved wrong thats for sure!:thumbsup:
But then IF it does end up being a magnificent supp, then It prob wont be allowed over here anyway!:frustrate Damn soft ass Aussie customs! Grrrr
For individual orders as well?